You are the drug of my choice...

By molly1975_

A young girl about to start collage finds herself caught up with a strange boy who can't be good for her. Wha... More

... And this is how it starts
The air is so clean
Bed sheets
I want this
Out
Pre
Show
After Party
Aftermath
Tour
Anxiety
Brandon
Half
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 ( final )

Sex and tears

209 4 1
By molly1975_

I wake up and Matty's not next to me, and it's kinda disappointed. I rub my eyes and sit up. Uga I hate my breath when I just wake up. I decide to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. It felt so good.

I walk out and find the guys are sharing a bowl.

" look who finally woke up." Matty says passing me the bong. I just smile and take a hit.

" ah yes." I say blowing out the smoke and giggling.

" come here baby." Matty says patting his lap. I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I then peck his lips.

" Uga gross." Adam says. Matty just smirks and kisses me rougher.

" I need to get laid after tomorrow's show." Adam says laying back.

" me too." Matty says smirking at me.

" don't be gross Matty." I say pushing his shoulder.

" oh please, you know you love it." He smiles into my shoulder. I feel my cheeks heat up at this.

" what are we doing tonight?" I ask.

" erm, nothing exactly. The show is pretty close and won't take much driving so we're probably gonna hang in this parking lot tonight. George got some liquor? So we can do that." Matty says.

" sounds good." I say. Matty smirks at me. I know what he's thinking. He's always so horny. But I can't lie, I am too.

Me and Matty get pretty flirty. Kissing each others neck a bit. Nibbling on his ear. I can feel him starting to get hard under me. I push my butt down on it. I see his eyes widen a little at the pressure. I wonder if the guys notice. I don't think so really. They're watching some movie, probably tuning us out.

" let's go in the back room." Matty whispers in my ear. I get up and walk to the back of the bus, purposely sway my hips a bit when I walk if Matty was watching me.

" hey you guys might not wanna go back there." I hear Matty say to the guys. Oh god, why is he this way.

He comes back and instant press's his lips on mine.

" your so horny, Matty." I mumble.

" yep. " he says and sets me down on the couch.

" baby you know what you should do?" He groans into my ear.

" hm?" I ask kissing his neck.

" Gimmie a blowjob?" He asks looking me up and down.

" I've never done that.." I say looking down.

" I'll guide you through it, babe. You don't have to do it if you don't want to though." He says.

" no, I want to make you feel good." I say. He smirks at me and pulls off my shirt. Revealing my Lace black bra.

" God your so hot. I can't believe you're mine." He says. I pull off his white tee shirt. I bite my lip and drop down to my knees.

" God you look so good on your knees for me." He says with his eyes slightly squinted. I start to un button his pants and unzip them slowly. As I start to tug them down he lifts off the couch so I can pull them down. His boxers do nothing to cover his hard member. I bite my lip and I pull down his boxers. His length is intimating.

I start my grabbing his at the base him and tugging up. Matty slightly groans. I then look up at him and then back to his member. I start licking his tip and then taking it in my mouth. I suck lightly on it.

" mm. That's good baby. " he moans lightly. I take more of him in my mouth and hollowing out my cheeks. I stroke what k can't fit in my mouth.

" mmm.. You're pretty decent baby." He moans out closing his eyes and thrusts slowly into my mouth. I keep it up starting to go faster. Matty's moans fill the room, his hand in my hair.

" Uga, babe. I'm getting close... Ugah. Stop I don't wanna come yet." He groans pulling out of my mouth.

" come up here, I wanna make you feel good." He says laying me down and pulling off my leggings. His words add to my arousal.

He places soft kisses up my inner thighs, he comes to where my underwear band lays and picks it up with his teeth letting it pop on my skin, causing me to giggle he then proceeds to pull down my red panties slowly. I bite my lips as I watch him ease closer to my heat. He breaths hit air onto me.

" Matty, p-please." I beg craving his contact.

" as you wish. He says diving his tongue on my clit. Sending pleasure through my body. I arch my back at the sudden contact if his tongue. I feel his index finger find my entrance feeling my wetness cause him to groan. He pushes his finger in me quickly. Rubbing my g-spot as he licks around my clit. The pleasure was almost overwhelming. I was a moaning mess, my back arching and Matty switching what he was doing up at just the right times. My hands were tangled in his hair bring going him closer to me.

" God Matty, so so good baby." I moan out. I feel him smirk between my legs.

" I won't last much longer " I say breathlessly. I would see if he'll let me cum or stop right before I do. I feel my orgasm build quickly.

" Uga Matty, kh God. I'm gonna come." I groan out as I soon let pleasure take over my whole body, and quite scream like sound escapes my mouth.

" you taste amazing baby." He comes back up to me.

" can you go for another round?" He asks smirking against my neck.

" y-yeah." I say breathlessly. He spreads my legs and slowly enters me. To slow. I needed all of him. I wanted him so bad.

" more baby." I say scratching down his back. He complies pushing his entire length deep inside me. Earning a loud moan from my mouth. The rest of the guys have definitely heard us by now. Matty's thrusting pretty quickly in and out of me. He mumbles faint cuss words as he looks up at me occasionally then back down to our actions.

" I-I'm close again." I say gripping his shoulders tightly.

" me t-too. Fuck. Your so perfect Victoria. I love you." He says and with that j feel him release inside me, I follow almost exactly after. We breath heavily, him still inside me. He looked at me and cupped my face.

" your so beautiful. Your skin is glowing and your cheeks are so lightly blushing." He says admiring my face.

" don't even get me started on those blue eyes. So beautiful. You're so beautiful." He says causing my cheeks to redden ever more.

He sighs. " we better get dressed again." He says pulling out of me and proceeding to put his underwear on. I follow getting dressed again.

" can I wear your shirt?" I ask taking his tee shirt.

" yeah sure babe." He says. " I'll get me a different shirt." He says kissing my cheek.

I re dress with Matty's shirt and meet him back to where the other guys were.

" did you have to be so loud?" Ross asks with a smirk.

" umm that was her being loud." Matty says giving me a smirk.

" Matty please." I say giggling.

" it's true though." He says kissing my cheek.

" I need to drink." George says stretching back.

" get me some wine of you go to the liquor store." Matty says. " and some vodka." Matty adds.

" will do, anyone else coming?" He asks.

" I'll go." Ross says standing up.

" me too." Adam says heading towards the door.

" you guys could have waiting for us to leave." Adam jokes walking out the door. I let out a sigh and look at Matty who smiles at me.

" what do you wanna do?" He asks running his thumb along me cheek bones.

" I dunno. Do you have any weed? We could smoke a bowl and have stupid conversations." I say shrugging.

" that we could do." He says grabbing a bag of weed and a pipe. He fills it up and takes a hit, passing it to me.

" ahh that's nice." I say laying back.

" mmhm. " get hums lighting the weed again. He's so beautiful when he smokes.

" do you think my parents are worried about me?" I ask.

" of course they probably are." He says looking at me.

" I mean, they haven't called me at all.. I should call ally. You know, let her know what's going on." I say then lighting the bowl.

" yeah, I'd give ally a call. You should do that." He says.

" yeah I'll step out and do that now." I say standing up and taking my phone outside. I sigh and press ally's contact. I press my phone agents my ear feeling anxiety take me over.

" oh look who called." She says.

" well hello to you to." I say.

" what do you want, heard you got kicked out. What you need a place to stay cos that stupid guy left you?" She asks.

" what the fuck, no. I'm actually on tour with him and his band. I'm still around here but soon I'll be going everywhere. It's about a two; three month tour." I say crossing my arms.

" you're going to fuck up your life. Are you even going to school anymore?" She asks getting annoyed.

" no. No I'm not. I'm going to stay with Matty and live with him. Go on tours with his band and live my life with him." I say. She scoffs.

" you probably won't even be together for another month. I don't want to talk to you. Talk to me when you've decided to get your life together and leave Matty. He's doesn't love you or anything. He's using you for something." She says and it pissed me off.

" fuck you. I love Matty and he loves me. He's not using me. He's never do that, I know Matty. It may have only been a month or two but I know him better than I've ever known anyone and I fucking love him, and if you can't except that I don't want you in my fucking life. Fuck you, ally." I say and hang up the phone. My eyes water, I'm frustrated. I'm also mad at ally. I meant what I said too. I'm done with her, forever. I don't need her, I have Matty and me and his band are friends.

I wipe the under of my eyes and head back into the bus.

" how'd it go?" Matty asks. I look at him for a moment and start crying. I didn't want to, but I couldn't handle my emotions.

" baby. Come here." Matty takes me in his arms. I cry into his chest and he comforts me, rubbing my back and kissing me on the head.

" you wanna tell me what happened?" He asks me softly. I look up and clear my throat.

" she told me that I'm wasting my life, you don't love me and will leave me, then I told her to fuck off and that it's not true, you know. What she said.. Right?" I ask.

" Victoria, never think that. I've never felt more connect to another person. I love you, I'll never hurt you. Don't think I will. Please." He says holding me so close. I nod into his chest.

" I love you. " I say looking into his eyes, which are soft.

" I love you too." He says kissing my head again.

--------------------------------------------------------------A/N : awwww. Oh and the smut, I love writing smut. Sorry if it offended you in anyway. But lemme know what you think!!! Thanks for reading! It means a lot.

-M🌊💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 723 10
This isn't love. This is just sex. This is just attention. Matty tells himself that's just what he needs. Just moments in which he can forget, in whi...
136 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...
14.4K 317 19
carrie had no way of knowing how much her life was about to change. she was a writer; a bit of a shut-in who had a hard time trusting anyone but aman...
83 0 24
A teenage girl goes through a lot of difficult situations. She met a guy and fell in love with him even though she wasn't suppose to. Her decisions m...