The Call Of The Moon (A Justi...

Oleh azela32

What happens when a broken young werewolf falls in love with a fellow young wolf Justin Bieber and their cons... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1: Another Wolf?
Chapter 2: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 3: Connections
Chapter 4: I Don't Like You..Or Do I?
Chapter 5: I Don't Hate You
Chapter 6: Confessions..Sort of
Chapter 7: Time To Kill A Witch
Chapter 8: It's Official!
Chapter 9: Your All That Matters
Chapter 10: Try Not To Kill The Witch
Chapter 12: Love, Fights, And Mysterious Girls
Chapter 13: Mom's Back
Chapter 14: New Witch In Town
Chapter 15: My New Family To The Rescue
Chapter 16: The Plan
Chapter 17: Operation Rescue
Chapter 18: Welcome To The Family
Chapter 19: Family Problems
Chapter 20: A Bunch of Surprises
Chapter 21: The End..

Chapter 11: What Am I?

1.2K 47 0
Oleh azela32

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

"Alright so what are we gonna talk about this time?" I groaned as I sat next to Justin on the couch waiting for the witch, Emily, to speak.

"Well first I'll start off with a happy birthday to you. I also heard that it happens to be your 18th birthday. The most important birthday for a hybrid. Have you been craving any blood yet?" Emily asked.

"Ummm no. That freakin disgusting. Ugh! The thought of drinking blood makes me wanna vomit. Now that you mention it I'm starving..but for meat. Justin did you order that pizz with sausage or any meat on it?" I asked rubbing my empty tummy. He nodded and Emily just looked confused.

"But this this isn't right. All hybrids I've known have craved blood the very day of their 18th birthday and its always immediate. This is so strange..do you mind if I a spell on you..just to make sure you know everything is alright?" Emily asked. I looked at Justin with uncertainty. He just gave me a 'don't look at me I don't know' look. I glared at him.

"Fine I guess." I said shrugging. Emily quickly motioned me over as she stood up. She grabbed some black eyeliner looking pen and traced some weird symbols on the back of my hand. She then closed her eyes and started mumbling something in latin. Its funny cause I actually understood what she was saying. Don't ask me how I know latin..I honestly don't know myself. One day I just responded to something someone had said in latin. I don't remember learning it though which I find weird.

"Ostende mihi ostendere preterita presens." Emily repeated over and over. The symbols on my hands started to glow and I stared wide eyed not knowing what was going on. Emily started to say the words in latin faster and louder. Her nose started to drip slightly with blood and eventually her eyes opened but were all white. She gasped and fainted onto the floor. I fell to the floor beside her to make sure she was ok. Justin and Hazel Surrounded me.

"Is she ok?" Hazel asked.

"What was she saying?"  Justin asked.

"She was saying 'Show me the past show me the present'. Its latin." I said. I checked Emily's pulse and she still had one thank God.

"I'll go get a wet rag." Hazel said. 

"Justin help me bring her to the couch." I said and we both grunted as we lifted her to the couch. Hazel came back with the rag and I wiped the blood off Emily's nose and put the rag on her forehead. All of a sudden she woke ups and sat up quickly gasping.

"What happened?" Emily asked trying to get her breathing patterns back to normal.

"Well you were doing the spell and your eyes went white, your nose started bleeding and you passed out." I explained the simplest way I could. Emily nodded as if she remember.

"That doesn't usually happen..unless I'm casting a powerful spell..which I wasn't. Sometimes when  I cast spells on powerful individuals I tend to do that. Do you have any idea who you are or who your mother is?" She said.

"Um both my parents are dead..." I said looking at her funny.

"Not your mom. Well from what I saw in the past your both something more powerful than you think." Emily said staring at me like I was a freakin Goddess. "How about we talk about what I saw in my vision. In private." she added. I nodded gratefully and lead her to my bedroom.

*Justin's P.O.V*

"What do you think their talking about?" I asked Hazel. We were sitting on the couch with the TV on mute trying to decipher what Emily and Cassidy were talking about in the room.

"I don't know...ugh the torture!" Hazel groaned. I laughed at her dramatic personality.

"Hey since your a ghost you can like make yourself invisible right?" I asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Yeah why??? No! You don't mean you want me to..." She trailed off. I nodded. She thought about for a second and then responed with "Fine I'll do it. Stay quiet though I'll tell you what their talking about." 

"Ok ok just go." I said pretending to be annoyed. Hazel glared at me and made herself invisible as she headed to Cassidy's bedroom. I sat back on the couch smiling as I watched TV. If Cassidy found out she'd be pissed.

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

I led Emily to my bedroom eager to know what she saw when she passed out. Judging from her expression in the living room it probably wasn't anything good.

"Alright so talk." I said as we sat down. Emily looked at the door, squinted her eyes and I heard a click signaling that she locked the door. That witch stuff  will have to take some getting used to. Emily hesitated before she spoke.

"You said your parents were dead right?" She said. I nodded waiting for her to continue. She looked thoughtful as if she didn't know how to explain all this.

"Is there a problem?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"Well heres what really happened. Around the time when you were a tiny little girl and you got bit your mother was also bitten. Not by a werewolf but a vampire. She kept it secret ans she could sense you were a werewolf and well as you know werewolves and vampires don't like each other very much. She couldn't just kill you because then your father would question. So she waited for the night you would first turn and she purposefully made sure to expose you to yor father. She acted as if she was terrified as well and of course you know they tried to kill you. They thought you were dead. As for your father she bit him so they could be together forever but he couldn't handle the bite which caused him to die...before I continue any questions?" Emily said like nothing.

I stared at her dumbfounded. What the hell? 

"Does this mean umm...my mom...she's..still alive?" I asked.

"Yes." Emily replied. I took in a breath and closed my eyes shut trying to control the tears and lump growing in my throat. I needed to be strong, I needed to hear this. "Are you sure you want me to continue?" Emily added noting my change of emotions. I nodded not looking at her. She cleared her throat and continued.

"Ok well your mother was abosolutely devestated about your father's death. She tried numerous ways to kill herself which didn't work of course because she is immortal but she didn't care she still tried anyway. Eventually she started traveling because she never felt she belonged. She came across this vampire clan with a head vampire. Your mother was intrigued by the power and challenged this head vampire to a duel. They made a bet. Whoever lives gets to be head vampire. The loser of course dies. The only way to kill a vampire is either a stake to the heart or the strength of another vampire. Your mother ended up winning. Everyone was shocked at how she won. She grew even more powerful over the years and all feared her and never challenged her. She had power no one had ever had. She is extremely powerful its almost inpossible to kill her. The only one who can kill her is you. Of course she doesn't expect you to know this which is why she is sending the hybrids over here to finish you off." Emily stopped to take a breath and see if I wanted to say anything.

My head was pounding. This was too surreal. Why is my mom so powerful? Am I powerful since apparently I'm powerful enough to kill her?

"Um Emily you said she's so powerful she can almost never be defeated. If thats so how can I defeat her? I'm an ordinary werewolf." I said giving her a confused look. To my surprise she chuckled.

"Well for one thing your her blood so even if you weren't powerful you could still kill her. You are  definitely powerful. Your not just an ordinary hyrbid, your something more. I haven't felt the power that surged through you in my vision in centuries. Your very special I just wish I knew what you were...." Emily said puzzled not knowing 'what I am'.

"Um what do you exactly mean I mean how powerful am I?" I asked curiously.

"Um well very. Probaly even more powerful tham your mother which is why your a threat to her. Which is why she wants you and anyone you love dead." Emily said as a matter of fact. 

My heart dropped in my chest and I felt like throwing up. When she said 'anyone I love' I instantly thought of Justin. I took a deep calming breath and wiped my sweaty palms on my hands.

"Anything else I should know?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm not really anything I can think of off the top of my head so until I can dig more into this and find out more stuff the answer is no. I do want to start training you to use your powers as soon as possible because your mother's clan is coming sooner than  I thought." Emily warned. I nodded and rubbed my now throbbing temples. This was all too much to take in. "Well I'll leave you alone t soke this all in. We start practice tomorrow 6:00am sharp." Emily said standing up.

"Wait but tommorow's Monday! I have school." I said panicking.

"What's more important school or saving this town and keeping all this supernatural stuff secret? Plus if your mother wins there will be no school." Emily said it with a smirk. She did have a point. " I know I do." she said. I stared at her in shock.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"No I can read minds." Emily said as she rushed out the door. I stood there with my mouth hanging open. Eventuall I came back to reality and thought about everything Emily told me. I fell on my knees  to the floor. Images of my mother ran through my head. She was so caring and sweet and lovable until she was bitten. That's when everything went downhill. I couldn't take it anymore I broke down in tears. Now she wants me dead. Oh joy. Everything is just perfect now. I just couldn't believe all this time I mourned her deathe and she was alive the whole time. 

She didn't even give me a second thought. She just left me. I balled my hands into fists and cried uncontrollably my breathing uneven. NO! I sniffed away my runny nose. She was dead the day that vampire bit her. She's no longer my mother she's the enemy. My sadness quickly turned to anger and I immediatley wanted to start training. I heard a knock at the door. It was cracked slightly and I was able to see it was Justin.

"You ok?" he asked softly slowly opening the door. I shook my head no. That sadness was starting to get me again. He walked over to me on the floor. He sat down beside me and pulled me onto his lap rocking me slightly as I cried like a baby in his arms. I was grateful he didn't speak. All he did was stroke my hair. I just wanted to be silent I didn't want to talk about it right now. So much for my 'birthday'.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

898K 27.7K 32
Disclaimer: A very non-classy humor infused werewolf story. No seriously, the only reason its up and running is for sh!ts and giggles. If you want so...
16.9K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...
7.2K 116 13
Cassie was an Innocent human that was nice and beautiful but she can be stubborn at times. She loves to sing and dance but is to shy to do in front...
2.2K 115 40
A normal teenage girl has her dream come true. Falls in love with teen pop-star Justin Bieber, and what happens next? Will Natalie survive the invasi...