¿How far are you willing to g...

By Anais_Baromeo

A body swam above me as he moved toward me, oh for heaven sakes! Even stuck in a bottom of the pool I had the... More

A Note
Here we go again
The Stranger Who Saved Me In The Woods
Information you need to know so far.
Aquaphobia Is A Persistent And Abnormal Fear Of Water
You Again?
The Rude Guy Who I Bumped Into
Information you need to know so far
The So Called Boyfriend
Like A Telenovela
Good evening idiots, yeah I quoted Chanel Oberlin
Just because you can't see something with your eyes
When everybody knows
You again/Getting Closer
Giving the heart and soul
Never Felt So
Telling The Truth, Well Most Of It
Collecting Money
Mommy?
The whole truth?
Picking Up The Pieces
We're In This Together
The Traitor Among Us
If You Never Knew Me, Now You Will
Sometimes, You Need To Learn To Let Go Of The Things You Love
Stay The Night (Hot Scene)
Xhiani's Magic Side
Shocking Situations (Hot Scene)
I Will Never Let You Go (Hot Scene)
The Family Reunion Part I
The Family Reunion Part II
The Family Reunion Part III
Here we go again for the last time!
Epilogue: Tatiana Slayer
Urgent Book Related
A Wife's Nightmare

The Key Of Memories

497 27 36
By Anais_Baromeo

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 4: Yemini Covin

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Writer's POV

The nurse opened the door as she gasped, looking around the room as she panicked. She backed away from the empty room and went to the door. "The patient is gone." She shouted through the hallways and the nurses on the register rushed toward her.

"How is it even possible? We were here the whole time and we never saw someone entering or going toward her and she was sleeping when I left her." Another nurse replied sweaty and agitated, "If we don't find her we'll have our heads served on a silver plate."

"Find who?" They froze at that, turning to look at jerk face like Yemini calls him. They all shared glances, gulping the lump in their throat as they cleared it nervously. "So is someone going to tell me what's going on?"

The nurse who found the room empty took a deep breath. "The patient is gone." After that, hell broke loose.

Hmm, a vending machine, Yemini stopped in front of the vending machine, touching it as she stared at the m&m's in love. She wanted to eat one so badly but they were 20 cents and she didn't have any money on her.

Using some little magic she twisted the ring holding the m&m's and slid her hand in to pick the m&m's. She grinned triumphantly and hummed as she opened the bag, popping two in her mouth as she savored it.

Strolling through the hospital in her gown, she walked around the rooms, humming underneath her breath as she stared at the sick people while passing by. She sighed sadly, popping more m&m's in her mouth.

She started to chew as she walked around the halls, people walking past her as she strolled around the halls like it was her house. Nurses who saw her immediately called to ask who had lost a patient, seeing that she was looking around as if she was lost of some sort.

The nurse hung up and looked up, but didn't see her anymore. She got out from behind the register to look for her but she was nowhere to be found. "Hi little girl, how are you?" She asked a little girl who was in bed hiding her face, the 3 other girls that were in the room with her were watching TV.

She smiled at her as she walked toward her. "Hi, my name is Yemini and yours?" She peeked at her but didn't remove the covers. "Don't be shy, I just want to be your friend." She shifted her eyes at her before she slowly removed the covers.

She had a bandage covering her whole right cheek and Yemini frowned, she was around eight years old. She smiled after when the little girl felt a little uncomfortable. "You're beautiful." She made her way toward her, "Can I sit down next to you?"

She nodded her head and Yemini sat down next to her in bed, "What's your name?" She asked her with a smile on her face as she stared at her. "Why are you hiding princess?"

"Becky." She whispered. "I'm not a princess, I'm not beautiful enough to be a princess." She muttered as she looked down at her fingers, playing with them. Yemini saw tears starting to fill her eyes and smiled sadly at her.

"Why would you say that? You're so beautiful." She brushed her hair back as she smiled at her, she slowly lifted her eyes to look at her. Yemini cupped her face. "You have the face of an angel."

She shook her head, "I'm not beautiful, anymore. My mommy says that I look ugly with this hideous scar." She sucked on her bottom lip as tears slipped from her cheeks and Yemini brushed her face with her hands as she pulled her close, kissing the top of her head.

"Your mommy is just scared, you should accept yourself just the way you are." Yemini lifted her head and cupped her face. "You're beautiful in your own way, if anyone can't accept that then that's their problem not yours okay?"

She nodded her head with a small smile on her face and Yemini pulled her close again. "I have an idea." Yemini told her as she pulled away from her and got out of the bed. She looked at what the girls were watching and smiled.

"How about, we do something special?" She asked the girls and they turned to look at her. "Yes, come on. Get out of your beds." They stared at each other for approval. "Come on, nothing is going to happen."

They slowly started to get out of their beds and nervously walked toward her. "What's your name sweetie?" She asked one of the girls who shyly replied back. "What a nice name Ashley and yours?" She turned to ask the other one. "Lilly? I love it!" She winked at her and pinched her cheek. "And yours?" She asked the youngest of them. "Olive, aw. You're so cute."

She grinned, showing Yemini her missing tooth. "Okay, do you guys want to see something magical?" They nodded their heads eagerly and she pulled a guitar from behind her back. "Let's sit down and sing a song."

They nodded their heads eagerly and she smiled at them, sitting down as they did the same thing. "Do you guys like Selena Gomez?" She asked them as she stared at them. They nodded their heads and her smile widened some more as she started to play the guitar. "Can you feel me, when I think about you? With every breath I take."

"Every minute, no matter what I do, my world is an empty place. Like I've been wandering the desert for a thousand days. Don't know if it's a mirage but I always see your face, baby. I'm missing you so much, can't help it, I'm in love."

"A day without you is like a year without rain. I need you by my side, don't know how I'll survive. A day without you is like a year without rain oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa. The stars are burning, I hear your voice in my mind, can't you hear me calling?"

"My heart is yearning like the ocean that's running dry, catch me, I'm falling. It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet, won't you save me? There's gonna be a monsoon when you get back to me, baby."

"I'm missing you so much, can't help it, I'm in love. A day without you is like a year without rain. I need you by my side, don't know how I'll survive. A day without you is like a year without rain. Whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh."

"So let this drought, come to an end and make this desert flower again and I need you here, I can't explain but a day without you is like a year without rain oh, whoa. I'm missing you so much, can't help it, I'm in love."

"A day without you is like a year without rain. I need you by my side, don't know how I'll survive. A day without you is like a year without rain no, oh, whoa, oh, whoa. Oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh oh, oh."

She jammed the guitar as she finished and smiled when they clapped excitedly. "We're all over the hospital looking for you, thinking someone had kidnapped you again and you're here singing with these kids."

She placed the guitar down and turned to look at jerk face who stood there with the nurses from her department and this department. Yemini scoffed, "Look who's here girls. Mr. if you know my name you'll be miles away from me." She faked excitement and the girls giggled. "But the funny thing is that he's still here like a plague hmm, I wonder why?"

"He loves you." Olive nodded her head as she wiggled her eyebrows, giggling sneakily. Yemini snorted at that, eyes filling with tears as she laughed, shaking her head at her.

"Oh for heaven sake's let's hope not." She laughed as she wiped her tears away, smiling. "He's a stalker. That's what he is." She smiled brightly as they giggled and stood up from the ground. "Bye girls, I had so much fun today."

They stood up as they waved at her with big grins on their faces. "Bye Yemini." She frowned, I never told them my name before, only Becky. She shrugged her shoulders, they must have overheard her. Yemini turned around and stopped when jerk face was still standing in front of the door.

She rolled her eyes and walked past him, completely ignoring him as she made her way back to the department she was in. She went into her room and waited for them to release her. I was fine, the cut was gone and I feel good as new, she thought.

Yemini rolled her eyes when jerk face came into the room. "Oh for the love of God, can you leave me alone?" She sighed deeply as she got out of the bed, walking toward the bathroom. She somehow tripped magically on something none existed, if I might add and went straight into his arms. What the fuck are the ancestors up to?

Everything happened so fast, the clothes were discharging before we could blink and before I could even managed to realize what the both of us were doing we were naked, our sweaty bodies closer as we touched everywhere.

My hands squeezing his back as I parted my lips to let out a moan, my foot on the arm of the sofa and the other one extended. I cocked my neck to the side as he planted wet kisses all over my neck and chest, his body rocking mine. My head tangled back as I gripped his neck, moaning in pleasure.

I rolled us from the sofa so I was on top of him and placed my palms on his lower stomach, his hands sliding down my back as I rocked my hips back and forth, my mouth gaped as soft pants left my mouth.

She snapped out of it when she realized who the two persons were. Oh God, I need holy water after that R rated sex scene, she thought in shock. "Oh no, hell no!" She pushed him away from her. "You're not getting anywhere near my vagina." She warned him even though he doesn't know it yet. Just in case he tries to do something to make that vision true.

"Too late." She gaped, he muttered but she still managed to hear it loud and clear, "What?" He asked confused as if he hadn't say anything, "I don't want to come anywhere near your vagina." Yemini rolled her eyes at him as she crossed her arms together. "In fact, why are we even talking about that?" He said with a shook of a head and raised shoulders.

"Oh please, you're dying to ride this train." Yemini told him with rolled eyes and with a roll of a wrist as she moved her fingers to point down at her body. He burst out laughing and shook his head at her. "Oh, don't tell me you like men then."

He scoffed at that and stepped closer, "I'm anything but gay." Yeah, yeah. Yemini muttered underneath her breath as she rolled her eyes, she's been doing that a lot lately thanks to this jerk. "I can prove it to you." She froze at that, hell no. She stepped back.

"Wow, stay in your lane boy." He stepped closer and she stepped farther, until her back was pressed against the wall. He cornered her in and leaned his head down so they were at eye level, her chest heaved up and down as she stared at him.

Oh shit, I was feeling overwhelmed, both witch and wolf side felt dizzy and lightheaded. He was making both of them nervous that she felt as if she was going to black out. "Am I making your nervous Yemini?"

She snorted, "You wish." Yemini pushed him away from her as he laughed, finding it completely amusing, "I still don't know what the hell you're doing here, my family isn't here but you are, you say you're not stalking me but surprisingly you're always there to save the day. Tell me, how did you know about the rogues in the woods?"

"I just knew." He simply said with a shrug and she pinned her lips together. He was getting on her nerves, if he's not going to tell her his intentions she didn't want anything to do with him. He was basically a stranger, he can be working with those rogues for all she knows.

"Just tell me what the hell are you doing here? You won't tell me your name, you won't tell me why you are stalking me or why you seem to be everywhere I go." Yemini crossed her arms, staring at him as she waited for a response.

After waiting for a response she gave up, uncrossing her arms as she headed toward the door and opened it, "You can leave now, I hope I never see you again and do me a favor, never come into my life if you're not going to tell me what the hell are you doing in it."

She pointed outside as she held the door, waiting for him to say something but he didn't, "What are you waiting for?!" She hurried him, "Go." She moved her hand on the exit. He sighed, looking up at her before he started to make his way toward the door. "Go!" He pinned his lips together as he walked past Yemini, her hand pushing the door close.

Tears for some unknown reason filled her eyes and she started to sob, her hands clasping around her mouth as she composed herself, pressing her lips together as she blinked continuously, taking a deep breath. She won't shed a tear for that jerk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 226 32
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
15.7K 383 20
*Horrible story read at own risk* "I'm sorry but you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with even if you are a soon to be Alpha," I stood up...
156K 3K 23
" Don't tell me you came here for agreement I had with your mother " he said angrily while looking at me. I just turned my face aside because of his...
828 42 13
"I Alpha Jason Huntsman of the Blue Moon Pack reject you Esmeray Woodsmith of the Blue Moon pack as my mate." My knees feel weak and my whole body st...