Take Care [b.t]

By imsokendrick

After both Bryson and Drew get kicked out of their parents house. How will he take care of Drew, and his baby... More

surprise.
for you.
just a little bit.
am i rushing?
my true love.
a wake up call.
found somethin'.
scandalous.
blow my high.
don't let up.
miraculous.
twister.
put in check.
honey bun.
so close.
contemplate.
compilcations & sex.
motives.
gone.
dreams.

genuine?

171 8 10
By imsokendrick

"Run that back for me," I said into the mic after I finished recording my newest song Exchange. I wrote this song I believe my freshmen year. It was around the time Drew and I weren't together. Drew never heard me sing it, but the next morning I put a copy of the song in her locker. Let's say that helped big time.

I listened to how the song sounded after I finished recording it, and something about it didn't seem right. "It doesn't sound right." I said into the mic.

"What's up?" Tiffany said. She probably wasn't listening. I shook my head.

"The song. It doesn't sound right." And anyone that knows me, knows that I can't have anything submitted without it being the perfect I want it to be.

"I was enjoying it. But it's your music, so tell what's up?" Tiffany said.

"Well I know it's not the vocals, but it's something about the beat... It's just seems off. Could you play it by itself for me?" I listened to the beat real close as it played.

"Add a clap for me." I said, but something else was missing. "Add a "yeaaa" and "ohhh" at the very beginning. Now run it back."

I listened to the beat and my lyrics real close. Tell Tiffany to add the "yea's, oh's and claps" in where they fit best. After running it back a few times. It was perfect.

We recorded the remix of How Bout Now by Drake I had previously wrote with slight changes. I sort of freestyled my verse, but it was smooth as fuck. Completely different from my last one sort of. I actually liked it. Tiffany enjoyed it too. There wasn't much to fix, except a couple of vocal things, but it went exactly how I planned it to.

-

"How was the session baby?" Drew questioned me when I got into the car. Surprisingly she was in a good mood today. I knew for a fact, she took a nap because she was folding up the small cover we had in the car before I got in.

"It went great Drew, I really think I have some bangers for this promo tour."

"And when is this "promo tour?" She said putting air quotes around promo tour.

"I don't know." I said. And before she could say anything, "Are you hungry?" That quickly took her mind off everything.

"Yea actually. Golden Corral?" She asked.

"What ever you want." I said starting the car and driving out the parking lot.

-

After eating I was able to rent us a hotel for a couple days, so we could shower and stuff. Drew went first. After she was finished she continued to talk on how dirty she was. It was a repetitive every 5 minutes of: Pen I was beyond dirty. P the tub was full of dirt, I couldn't really see it because of my belly but when it went down the drain, boi. I think my feet are still dirty can you clean them for me and rub lotion on them and massage them like you did and your g- ma's? I gave in after actually getting annoyed. It was like today was annoy Pen or maybe I should say Bryson day. I didn't want to complain because I was actually enjoying my day. I got to record for my possible fame. After massaging Drew's feet for a half an hour, she was out like I light. I struggled carrying her to the hotel bed, but I got her there safely. I put her under the covers and shut the door to the room. It was only 7:54 p.m., so I had time to watch a couple tv shows before I went to bed. I had to work tomorrow.

-

UPS

"Pen where you been?" Josh questioned walking up to me as I clocked in.

"Shit, making music so I can support my baby." I replied to him.

"You really think you'll make it?" Josh questioned with a little  sound of doubt in his tone.

"Hell yea man. It's like I'm almost there."

"Almost there where?" Freddy asked.

"Almost to this fame." I said. "Are y'all gone ride with me through this?" I asked. Kind of regretting it after, but at least I'll know.

"Dude, what kind of question is that?" That's when I really started to regret it. I barely knew Freddy or Josh, we just became friends two months ago. Wonder if they're just using me for fame.

"I don't know man. Aye, I got a couple of errands to run I'll catch up with y'all later." I grabbed the couple of boxes that were in my unit and loaded them into my truck soon driving off.

"UPs," I said through the door to the unknown voice. The man that opened the door looked awfully familiar. Then it clicked, it was the man from the night I was stranded. Luckily someone else pulled over and helped me. Not to shortly after the girl was behind him in nothing but a robe.

"Aye man what?" He rudely said.

"I'm dropping off a package to this address. Can you sign these two papers?" I said genuinely. I didn't want any trouble, and I didn't really hold grudges.

"Yea man," he signed the two papers as I gave him the package, but something else caught my eye. A naked women running down the stairs. I just stood there in shock. The man laughed at me in a mocking kind of tone.

"Aye man, you couldn't handle any of these shawties, so I'm a need you to ride out, ight." He snarled at me.

I simply nodded cause I wasn't for the drama, and walked away. He shut the door as well. My next drop off was to an old lady. She was sweet and dope. I normally don't make conversation with clients, but it was cool. I went back to the UPS building for lunch. I ordered a turkey sandwich from rooms device before I left. Then it hit me. Drew must've found out about room service, and she's eating like a pig.

What you doing Drew?
                  Bryson❤️ 11:32 a.m
' Nothing just eatin'. Y?
                    Drew💕 11:34 a.m
Cause I kinda figured you were eating. What'd you order?
                  Bryson❤️ 11:36 a.m
Pancakes, pizza, a cheeseburger, fries, ice cream and a large drink. :)
                    Drew💕 11:37 a.m
Drew do you know how much that costs?
                  Bryson❤️ 11:38 a.m
Yes grumpy, it's free.
                    Drew💕 11:40 a.m
No it's not.
                  Bryson❤️ 11:41 a.m
Yes it is.
                    Drew💕 11:41 a.m

She sent me a picture of the menu paper, and it read Free Room Service.

Oh lol. Well my lunch break is almost over all talk to you later, baby.
                  Bryson❤️ 11:42 a.m

Okay see ya later baby, I love you.
                    Drew💕 11:42 a.m
I love you too.
                  Bryson❤️ 11:42 a.m

Sometimes it's overwhelming, but I'm handling it. 

-

New chapter. Kinda don't feel like editing, so sorry for any mistakes. 🤕Drew in the mm.

What'd you think? 🙂

Vote, comment, share.

What's your favorite movie?

- I know this is typical, but mine is Love and Basketball. I also like Endless Love it gives me tons of memories of summer love lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.9K 41
Niall was having a hard time so the boys made him their baby however the stress from touring gets to them and they forget what they've done. Now that...
7.6K 162 11
Aomine never really cared about the women that he would have one nightstands with, it's not like would ever see them again. That was until one of his...
2.4K 31 19
When Paul and Torrey have a hard time starting a family, what will they do?
31.8K 1.2K 54
Chrissy goes back to ATL to be with Migos. She goes to school there, she meets new people. The boys get into a little bit of trouble. What will happe...