Adopted by Fall Out Boy

By oh_my_Jinxx

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

193 8 16
By oh_my_Jinxx

"HALO WAKE UP!!!" Pete screamed and jumped on my bed. I opened my eyes then grabbed my pillow and smacked him. "You wanna go?" He asked and grabbed a pillow. "Bring *yawn* it" I said and jumped out of bed.

Pete hit me with a pillow then ran downstairs. I ran after him into the living room. I tackled him and hit him multiple times with the pillow. He pushed me off then hit me with a pillow.

I hit him back and ran. He chased after me and I ran outside holding the pillow. Pete followed as we ran down the street. "HALO!!" Pete screamed. "PETE!" I yelled back.

I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped luckily there was a pillow to stop me from landing on the hard concrete. "You okay there?" Someone asked and held a hand out. I took the hand and stood up.

"Yeah thanks" I said and looked up to see a boy with beautiful blue eyes and black hair that covered a piece of his eye.

"HALO HURRY OR ILL HIT YOU WITH THIS PILLOW!!" Pete screamed. "OK OK IM GOING!!" I Yelled then looked at Pete. I looked back to talk to this boy but he was gone.

"I'm here now" I said as I hit him with my pillow. He hit me back and ran inside. I ran after him then ran into Joe. "I'm so sorry Joe" I said and he laughed. "It's ok but theres food ready" I smiled and he helped me up. "Thanks Joe" I said and walked into the kitchen.

I sat at the island and Patrick slid a plate with two pancakes and one piece of bacon on it in front of me. "Thanks Patrick" I said and smiled. "Your welcome" he said as he poured orange juice in a cup.

I finished eating my pancakes and Patrick gave me the orange juice. I drank half of it then ate the bacon. I drank the rest of my juice and felt full.

I washed my dishes then put them away. "Halo come into the living room" Andy said so I walked into the living room.

Everyone was in there and so was a lady. "Um girls this is our friend Jessica you will be going with her to get you girly stuff so you might want to get dressed" Patrick said.

"Jessica this is Halo, Karen, Lainey, an Rebeca" Patrick said pointing to each of us. "Ok girls go get ready" Patrick said so we all went to our rooms to get dressed.

I put on a Fall Out Boy shirt with black skinny jeans and my black converse then brushed my hair and put on my bracelets.

I walked downstairs and sat next to Patrick. They were waiting for Karen to be done. I don't have to go so I just sat there. Karen walked downstairs so Lainey, Rebeca, and Jessica started to walk to the door.

"Halo you need your girl items" Patrick said so I laughed at him. He looked really uncomfortable with this subject. "Patrick you don't ever have to worry about that with me I can't because of my birth defect" I said and he looked puzzled.

"Patrick I can't have Luci's waterfall, also that's why my eyes are violet" I said and he nodded. "Wait those arn't contacts?" Andy said. I shook my head no. "This is my natural eye color" I said and they all looked at my eyes.

"Do I still have to go?" I asked Patrick. He shook his head no and the girls left. "Hey Pete can you play with me?" I asked and he smiled. "Your 13" he said. "I know how old I am play on the trampoline with me please" I said so he stood up.

"Ok but only for a little" he said and started walking outside. "Yay!" I yelled and ran outside.

I took off my shoes and started jumping. Pete did too and it was fun.

"So how do you like it here?" Pete asked. "It's great I couldn't be happier" I said and smiled.

I laid down in the middle of trampoline while Pete jumped around. Pete then jumped right next to me and I went flying in the air. When I got down Pete was laughing his head off.

"You went flying!" He said so I stood up and glared at him. "Pete!" I yelled. "Yeah?" He asked still laughing. "That was not funny!" I said then pulled him down to lay with me on the trampoline.

We laid there and started at the sky. "Pete do you know who that boy was?" I asked as we looked at each other. "What boy?" He asked and looked confused. I shook my head and said "never mind."

"Halo I know you've heard this before but you can tell me anything, I won't tell anyone unless you want me to ok?" He asked. I nodded and continued to looked at the sky. "Pete can I see you phone?" I asked and he looked at me. "No use your own phone" he said so I laughed at him. "I don't have a phone, please it'll just take a second" he sighed and pulled it out. "Fine but hurry" he said then gave it to me unlocked.

I went onto YouTube and put on a music playlist that had ATL, FOB, TØP, BVB, MCR, P!ATD then handed him back the phone. Time Bomb was playing and I was happy. "Really? You wanted my phone for music?" He asked and put it between us so we could both hear. I nodded then sang along to Alex.

"I'll be right back, do you want something to drink?" He asked I stopped singing and thought for a moment. "Can you please bring me a Gatorade?" I asked and he nodded the got out of the trampoline and went inside.

I continued to sing. This time Kitchen Sink by TØP was on. I rapped it all then heard clapping. I looked over and saw Pete and Patrick standing there. "Uh Pete can I have my Gatorade now?" I asked and he laughed. "You just did that and your asking for Gatorade?" He walked over and handed it to me. "Thanks Pete" I said and laid back down.

"Hi Patrick" I said and waved to him. "Hi Halo" he said and walked over to the trampoline. "Patrick get in" I said and patted the spot on the trampoline next to me. He shook his head no and I frowned. "Please" I asked and gave him puppy eyes. He pouted then took off his shoes and got in.

"Since I got in here with you, you have to sing for me" he said and looked at the phone. "Okay I'll sing whatever comes on" I said so he smirked and put on Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides. "Also try and scream the parts" he said and smirked. "Ok" I said and I did it. I screamed the parts.

Pete and Patrick looked speechless. "A short man once said 'there are many people out there that will tell you that you can't, what you gotta do is turn around and say WATCH ME' and that man was Ashley Purdy" I said and smiled. "Well I'm glad you know that" Patrick said and smiled.

I looked at the time on Petes phone and it said 3:20. "Guys I'm bored" I said and got out of the trampoline. As if on que Rebeca, Lainey, and Karen ran outside.

"Finally!" I said and ran over to them. "I was so bored without you!" I said and we all hugged. They are the only people I can hug without feeling like they'll hurt me in someway.

"Let's go watch a movie!" Karen said. We all agreed and I grabbed my shoes then ran up to Karen's room with them.

"Okay what are we gonna watch?" Rebeca asked. "How about the nightmare before Christmas?" Lainey asked. We all nodded and Karen put the movie on.

"Wait!" I said and she paused it. I closed all the blinds and said "we need snacks who wants to help me?" "I will" Rebeca said and got up.

We went downstairs and grabbed a bunch of snacks and drinks. "What are you guys doing?" Andy asked. "Movie" I said then me and Rebeca ran upstairs and into Karen's room.

We put the snacks and drinks down the Karen pressed play. We all sat there together and ate and drank while watching the movie.

Halfway through Pete walked in. "Hey what are-" "shhh!" Lainey said and looked at the screen. Pete grabbed his phone and took a picture. I looked at him then through a pillow at him. "Sorry" he said and left.

We continued to watch the movie in peace. When it was over we watched Coraline. It was a good movie.

It finished and I stood up. "Hey where you going?" Karen asked. "I need to use the restroom" I said and walked to the door. "use mine" she said and smiled. "Thanks" I said then went to the bathroom.

When I got out only Karen was in her room. "Where did the others go?" I asked and she looked over. "Oh they went to make sure they looked ok because we're going out for dinner" Karen said. "Ok I'll see you in a bit" I said and walked out.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair then put on a black beanie. I walked out and sat on the couch.

"You ready Halo?" Joe asked. I nodded the Lainey came down. She sat next to me and played with her thumbs. Rebeca came down next followed by Karen. We all stood up and went to the car we always do.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked and Pete looked back. "We're going to Olive Garden" he said and put on his seatbelt. I nodded and put on mine.

I looked over at Lainey and she was playing with her thumbs. Is something bothering her? I leaned over and whispered "is something wrong? You can always talk to me." She liked over and smiled. "Yeah it's just today is my real parents anniversary" she said just above a whisper.

I looked over at her and hugged her. "I'm always here for you" I whispered and she let a tear escape. I wiped it away and she hugged me. I held onto her until she was ready to let go because you should always let the person who's hurting take all the time they need.

She pulled back and I looked in the mirror. Patrick mouthed "are you guys ok?" I nodded and he continued driving.

I looked at Lainey and whispered "are you ok now or do you need something?" She looked at me and smiled "I'm ok now thanks to you" I smiled when she said that.

"We're here!" Pete said in a singsong voice. We got out and saw the guys pull up. Me and Lainey walked over and greeted Rebeca and Karen.

"Hey guys!" Karen said. "Hey!" I said back. We all walked into the restaurant and a lady stood at the front. "Table for 8?" She asked. "Yes please" Patrick said. "Right this way" she said and we followed her to a hugged table at the back of the restaurant.

We all sat down and a waiter came. "Hello I will be working you table today, here are some menus and I'll be back in a bit" a tall, skinny guy with brown hair, and brown eyes said. He walked away and we all decided what we wanted.

"So guys tomorrow my friend Andy is gonna come over and watch you guys for a little while" Patrick said. "Ok but um why?" Lainey asked. "Because me and the guys have something to do, don't worry you'll have fun, I think he's bringing some friends" Patrick said.

"Do you mean Andy as in Andy Biersack?" I asked and he nodded. "And friends as in the brides?" Karen asked. He nodded again then the waiter  came back. He took our orders and left.

"Lainey are you ok?" I heard Rebeca whisper. I looked over and her eyes were glossy like when you have tears in your eyes. "Hey Lainey come to the bathroom with me" I said and she nodded. We both got up and Andy stopped us. "Where are you guys going" he asked. "The bathroom" I said and we continued walking.

We got in there and Lainey lay some tears escape. I hugged her and someone walked in. It was Karen and Rebeca. "Lainey are you ok?" Karen asked. Lainey pulled from the hug and we all sat down which probably wasn't the best idea.

"Lainey were all here for you and it's okay to cry" Rebeca said and we agreed. She explained and still had tears coming. Karen got up and wet a paper towel then wiped Lainey's face.

We all talked for a little longer the we heard a knock which is weird because this is one of the bathrooms with stalls. We all looked at each other then heard someone say "girls are you ok? I really don't want to go in there."

It was Joe. We all laughed at the thought of Joe walking into a girls bathroom. I walked to the door and opened it. "Joe were fine we'll be out in a bit" I said and he nodded.

I went back and sat down. "Do you want to go back now?" I asked Lainey and she nodded. We all stood up and Lainey washed her face. When she was done you couldn't tell she was crying unless you looked really close.

We all walked back and the guys looked at us strange. "You all needed to go to the bathroom at the same time?" Pete asked an laughed a little. "Maybe Pete you'll never know" Karen said and smirked. Pete looked really confused and it was funny.

The waiter brought our food and drinks then left. I ate about half my plate and then I was full. I really hope I don't puke this up. I waited for everyone to finish then the guys split the bill and we left.

When we got home it was 9:47. "Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Joe asked. We all agreed and Joe put on The Simpsons Movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 4K 39
Shut up. Leave me alone. I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy. It wasn't me. It wasn't me. Go away! Never!
53 2 10
Patrick's an officer and he meets a kid named pete. But can he help him? {Completed}
115K 4.1K 31
A Pete Wentz vampire story :]