Chapter 10

"Halo are you ready?" Patrick asked and knocked on my door. I'm now in my room getting ready for my doctors appointment. I just finished brushing my hair. "Yeah" I said then grabbed my phone.

I opened my door and walked out. "Ok let's go" he said and we walked to the car. I got in the front and Patrick drove to the doctors.

The ride was quiet except for the music playing and it wasn't an awkward silence either it was a comforting one.

"Halo were here" Patrick said and parked the car. I hate going to the doctors. I hate leaving my room sometimes. Patrick somewhat helped me inside and walked to the front desk.

The lady handed Patrick a clipboard that he had to fill out. He asked me lots of questions and then handed it back.

"Patrick can I play on your phone?" I asked and he looked at me. "What about you phone?" He asked and I looked at my phone. "But yours has better games" I said and he sighed then gave it to me. "Yay thanks Patrick" he nodded and smiled.

I was playing temple run when a nurse walked in the room ad called my name. I looked at Patrick and we walked in. She led us to a room then walked out. I continued to play temple run and then I died. "Hey Patrick I got a new high score" I said and smiled. He looked at me funny. "Halo your at a doctors office and your wording about a new high score?" He asked then laughed a little. I nodded then a doctor walked in.

"Halo can I have my phone now?" Patrick asked and I shook my head no. He sighed and I smiled innocently at him. "Halo? That's a unique name" the doctor said.

~~

We walked out of the doctors and it was weird. Well for me it was and I still have Patrick's phone. I started to go through his contacts to see who he has.

There are lots of famous people on here. As I was scrolling down I saw Alex Gaskarth. "Your friends with Alex Gaskarth?" I asked and looked at him. "Yes, Halo what are you doing on my phone?" He asked as he turned right. "Going through your contacts, there are lots of famous people in here" I said and looked up.

"Halo so you want to meet Alex?" He asked and I smiled. "Yes" I said then decided to play Doddle Jump. "Ok one day I'll have All Time Low visit" he said and I smiled. "Thanks Patrick" he nodded then pulled up to our house.

We walked inside ad I sat on the couch next to Andy. "Halo how was it?" Andy asked me. "It was ok I guess" I said and looked around. I got up and went outside then just laid on the floor.

The sky was really pretty. It was red, orange, and pink with clouds. "Halo what are you doing?" Rebeca asked me. "I'm looking at the sky it looks beautiful" I said and looked at her. She looked at the sky then laid down next to me. "It is beautiful" she said and we stayed there watching the sun as it slowly went down.

~~~

I woke up and walked downstairs. It's Wednesday and my sisters are at school. I stuck at home because of my injuries. "Patrick" I called but no one answered. "Pete!" Still no answer.

I walked into the kitchen and there was a note on the fridge. 'Halo me and the guys have a meet and greet, we'll be back at 5. Alex and Jack are coming over at 10 to watch you, love Dad'

That's the first time he's referred to himself as my dad. I grabbed a Gatorade and went to go get dressed. It's 9:25 so I have about half an hour.

I decided on my black skinny jeans with a Batman shirt and some bracelets. I brushed my hair then put on a beanie and walked downstairs.

I sat on the couch then turned on the tv. I heard a noise come from the back yard so I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I slowly walked to the backyard and looked out. I didn't see anyone so I walked back.