Teen Wolf imagines and prefer...

By bella_parrilla

Teen Wolf Imagines and Preferences! I write for Stiles, Scott, Derek, Issac, Aiden, Liam, and Theo. More

Authors Note
How you meet
Mornings
Nightmares(Isaac)
The clothes he lets you borrow
His favorite place to kiss you
Psychotic chase(void Stiles)
His favorite thing on you
Where he takes you for Valentines Day
Authors Note
The book you read together
A pack member walks in on you changing
Tutoring (Liam)
Authors Note
Lazy Days
How he wakes you up
Easter Activity
Cute strip tease?(Stiles)
You see him shirtless
Requests!
How you sleep
How He Hugs You
Nicknames for each other
Theo Preferneces
I don't even like you(Theo Raeken)
RANT ABOUT SEASON 6
Who Has A Secret Crush On You
Stay away from my girl! (Stiles and Theo)
Queen of Chaos (Void Stiles)
How to be badass 101(Derek Hale)
You Take Them to Victoria Secrets
ATTENTION HARRY POTTER FANS
I'll Take Care Of You (Stiles Stilinski)
The Moment He Realized He Was In Love With You

How you distract him

1.7K 41 14
By bella_parrilla

Hopefully this makes up for not updating in forever ;)

Scott:

You were at Scott's house one night studying for a test that was coming up in history. For some odd reason Scott really wanted study for this test unlike you who rather would be doing anything else but that. As Scott talked, your eyes trailed off to the side and your mind was somewhere else. "(Y/N) are you listening?" He said tapping your nose.

"No." You said dully. "Come on, Scott, we've been studying for a hour. Do you really think we need to keep going over the same chapter?" You whined, laying on his bed.

"Just let me read this chapter one more time, just so I can understand everything perfectly then we can relax, alright?" He chuckled softly. You mumbled out a fine and closed your book, sitting up to face him.

Five minutes later an idea popped in your head causing a mischievous grin to grow on your face. You scooted next to him and rest your chin on his shoulder, looking down at his book. "Are you almost done, baby?" You whispered in his ear.

"Almost." He swallowed. Scott loved when you whispered in his ear.

Lips attached to his earlobe, your lips. You took it in between your teeth and ever so teasingly pulled on it. "Are you done yet?" You purred.

"A-almost." He choked out, eyes fluttering closed then open.

Your hand rested on his thigh and moved up as your mouth connected with his neck.

Suddenly, he threw his book out the window behind him, grabbed you, and threw you in front of him causing you to squeal.

A giggle came from your lips as Scott laid on top of you. "That wasn't very nice." He grinned.

"Oh well. I got your attention didn't I?" Scott pressed his lips on yours while a scream from Stiles came from outside the window.

Stiles:

It was one of those rare nights when you and the pack had time to yourselves. Time to actually relax and not worry about anything in the supernatural world. Although tonight is not how you would consider "relaxing." You were at Stiles house and all he wanted to do was play his Star Wars video game he's been dying to play.

He sat on the couch moving around, fiercely hitting buttons on his controller while bitting his lip or sticking his tongue out to the side. You, on the other hand, were sitting with a grumpy look on your face and your arms crossed over your chest.

Stiles glanced over and noticed your state of being. "Why don't you pick up a controller and play with me?" He asked for the third time.

Your eyes closed, annoyed then opened slowly. "For the third time, I don't want to play video games. I can't play video games." You said as calmly as possible.

"I can teach you!" He grunted and moved the controller around, hitting ever button possible.

"Last time you tried to teach me how to play you ended up crying because I died 20 times in a row." You huffed out an agitated sigh and ran your fingers through your hair.

"It was painful to watch." He in his regular, sarcastic tone. You rolled your eyes and continued to watch the screen.

While Stiles shout every curse word known to man and wiggled around while hitting the controlled buttons, as if it would help his case, you were thinking of everything possible to keep yourself entertained. A little strip tease never failed. You smirked and unzipped your hoodie to reveal Stiles favorite top of yours but he didn't even noticed.

Your smirk fell and you fixed your top. "Stiles?" He hummed a response and your tapped his shoulder to look at you. He glanced over and glanced back.

"Are you hot? You can lower the temperature if you want." He said.

Well that didn't work. You thought to yourself. Bitting your lip, your stood up and went behind him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Stiles, lets go upstairs and cuddle." You said softly.

"Later, doll, I'm trying to beat my highest score." Stiles sighed. You ran your fingers through his hair, tugging at them just how he likes it but only budge a tiny bit.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures...

You stand up and looked down at him. "Stiles, I'm wearing the pair of Star Wars panties you bought me." He dropped the controlled and looked back at you wide eyed.

"Oh my god, really?" He asked amazed.

"Yup." You smirked. "If we go upstairs I'll model them for yo-" you stopped talking when he turned around and let out a loud no.

"I was so close to beating my highest score." He cried out and collapsed on the couch. Your smirk fell once more as you walked towards the bathroom.

"I'll go get the tissues." You sighed.

Derek:

Derek wasn't probably the hardest person to distract when he was focused on something. But luckily for you, you had a few tricks up your sleeves.

Derek was doing to pull ups on his pull up bar while you sat on the floor across the loft and silently whimpered at the sight of your boyfriends sweaty, shirtless back.

Both of your originally planned to spend the evening working out but he was more into it than you were. So here you were wishing you could just take a shower with your boyfriend.

Pulling yourself up, you walked over and went over to your yoga mat and glanced down at Derek who was now doing push ups. You licked your lips and decided to work on the squats that was next on your workout list. You turned to the side and picked up the weighted bar and bend down into a squat position. You went up and then down.

Derek noticed your present and took a break from his push ups to look over at you. He gave a little smirk and cocked an eyebrow at you before pushing himself up to go over to his weights. He had his back turned to you so he could focus.

Meanwhile you finished your squats and put the bar down. You tried thinking of your next thing on your list as you bend down to stretch. Derek couldn't help but glance back and bite his lip.

You stood up, walked over to the pull up bar, and jumped up to grab it. Pulling yourself up, you let out a few struggling noises that caught Derek's attention, breaking his focus. He grumbled and turned to face you.

After a few pulls, you noticed he was just dead on staring at you, you stopped and just hung there. "What?' You asked confused.

"Your distracting me." He raised his eyebrow, amused.

"I'm not even trying this time." You laughed.

"Whatever, come on I want us to take a shower." He wrapped his arms around you, pulled you off the pull up bar, and walked to the bathroom.

"Oh thank god because you were killing me while you were doing your pull ups." You laughed in relief.

"I know." He smirked causing you to stop laughing.

Isaac:

Isaac was staying at your house for a while ever since he's been having trouble with his dad...again. Luckily he had you to help him out in situations like this when things get out of hand.

Currently you were both reading a book, quietly, while laying in your bed. Your legs were tangled together while your faces were covered by a book in both your hands. Biting your lip, you turned the last page and gave a soft smile, finishing your book pleased. Closing it, you put it on your nightstand and rolled over to lay your head on Isaac's chest. His arm wrapped around you to hold his book again.

"Good ending?" He asked, pressing a kiss to your head.

"Very good." You smiled satisfied.

While Isaac was reading, you were pressing kisses on his chest every now and then while rubbing around his chest and stomach, comforting him. Isaac couldn't keep his eyes on the page he was reading, they kept traveling down to you. He smiled and slipped his book mark in the book, placing it on your other nightstand next to him. Confused, you glanced up at him, resting you chin on his chest.

"Book is boring?" You asked softly.

"No." He smiled and moved your hair out of your face. "You were distracting me."

"Oh, I'm sorry." You laid your head sideways on his chest.

"Don't be. I love you."

"I love you too." You leaned up to kiss him. "Let's go to bed, I'm tired." He nodded in agreement and turned off the light. You both snuggled up next to each other and fell asleep.

Liam:

You and your boyfriend were at Liam's house getting ready for this evening game. Liam was aggravated with his lacrosse stick as he tried to fix the net that goes on his stick. He ruined the old one and was trying to tie on his new one.

You stood in front of him and watched trying not laugh. "Babe, you need to relax." You chuckled.

"I can't relax, a big game tonight and I can't even fucking tie on this stupid thing." He slammed his lacrosse stick down on the bed, running his hand through his hair. You laugh and walk over to him.

"Just calm down and breath." You say slowly. He looked at you, pursed his lips together, and breathed. "Good, now just try again." He nodded and picked up the stick and net. You walk around behind him and sat on your knees on the bed.

"What are you doing?" He glanced at you when you put your hands on his shoulders.

"Trying to get you to relax." You grinned and began to rub out the tension in his muscles. Liam's fingers slowly came to a stop. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. Moving your fingers up, your began to rub gentle circles on his neck sides and behind his neck. "How's it coming along?" You asked softly.

Liam opened his eyes and looked down at the net. "Great." He lied. Licking his lips, he went back to tying the net again but stopped when your hands moved down and rubbed your knuckles down his spin. "You know what, this can wait for later." He said throwing the stick on the floor and getting on his knees, turning around to face you. You giggled as he pushed you down and laid his head on your chest, closing his eyes. "For now, I need to relax." He said as you ran your fingers through his hair.

Theo:

Another one of those days when your forced to study at the library or find something to do during free period. You and Theo were at the library at school, walking up and down it not knowing what else to do. Occasionally you would find a book that would catch your attention.

Picking up another book, you looked at the back then flip through some pages then put it back. "This is so boring." You mumbled and walked down another isle, finding Theo. Biting your lip, you looked at him. Black tee showing off his muscular arms, jeans, converse, and let's not forget how his hair is styled. Maybe I can have some fun with this. Sure, Stiles thinks he a bad guy but he was a hot one.

Pulling at your skirt slightly, you walked over to the shelve and reached up, feeling your skirt go up as you tried to reach a book. Theo looked over from the book he was looking at and looked down at your skirt. Biting down on his lip, he walked over, placed a hand on your lower back, and grabbed the book your were trying to reach. "Thanks." You said sweetly.

"Don't mention it." He said slowly, looking at you up and down.

"Shit, wrong book." You said and reached up again to put the book back. Theo looked back at your skirt and let out a sigh.

"Which one." He said finally looking at you.

"This one." You said reaching up to point the the book. He stood behind you and slide his hand up your arm to the book your pointing to.

"That one?" He said in your ear.

"Yeah." You said and turned your head to face him. Both your faces inches apart. "Fuck it." You whispered and Theo pushed your up against the bookcase and pressed his lips roughly against yours. Your hands tangled in his hair and he wrapped around your waist.

"What is someone catches us?" He panted in between kisses.

"You really care if someone catches us making out?" You spoke after pulling on his bottom lip.

"No." He smirked and tilted your head back with his finger under your chin. Theo connected his lips with yours again while the both of you prayed in your head no one would catch you both.

Hi guys! So I had fun writing this, I hope your all enjoyed it :)

which one was your favorite?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 305 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š. [๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง...
151K 1.9K 68
Well the title basically says it but this is a book for preferences and also for requests for Teen wolf. If you want a specific preference or just an...
11.8K 159 71
Scott Stiles Liam Derek Theo Isaac
766K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.