Just Say Sorry

By Blackish_moon

"Are you crazy ? What the hell have you done ?" He said while looking down at his expensive suit. "You should... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

518 65 31
By Blackish_moon

Lydia's POV:

It was Friday night and everything was going just fine these days, Wren insisted that we go to a nightclub to party our first important client.
And to be honest I didn't mind much since partying was always my thing.

I haven't seen Alec for three days since obviously the last time I saw him. And that was the main reason I wanted to go party tonight.

Besides, dancing and having a few shots won't hurt anyone.

I had my bubbly blue strapless dress on, it was so short that it just went under my butt but it hugged my body perfectly and showed my curves.

The pendant of my gold necklace was hanging right between my boobs, I had a purse that matched my dress in my right hand and I had black heels on.

I put on red matte lipstick and a little bit of foundation, eyeliner and a light eyeshadow and that was it for the make up. I decided to straighten my hair but I managed to make it wavy in the end.

Now, we were ready to go.

---

"I'm going to dance again," Wren shouted and I barely heard her through the loud music.

"Okay," I shouted back.

It was only a few seconds until she disappeared again in the crowd.

I've been dancing since almost a freaking hour and God my feet were killing me because of the high heels that I'm already regretting wearing.

Thinking about the hangover that I'll have tomorrow morning made me change my mind and decide against drinking tonight, so I was fully sober right now since I've only had two sips of my beer.

Ten minutes passed and I finally spotted Wren in the crowd again, I was about to wave to her when I saw a guy put his hand around her waist. She put hers on his chest and they started dancing, she winked at me when we made eye contact and I gave her thumbs up and cheered.

I was looking down at my beer when a deep male voice made me snap my head up, "Hi," I was facing now a tall handsome man. His hair was short curled and he I could see his blue eyes even though there wasn't much light.

I looked at him expectantly since I was sure I've never seen him before, he had two drinks in his hands and he offered me one. I accepted it then smiled at him and mumbled thanks.

"I'm Isaac," He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you," I smirked then looked away.

I heard him laugh then asked, "And you are ?"

I looked at him purring my lips together. "Lydia,"

"Nice to meet you, Lydia." He was now shouting because the music was loud again.

I smiled at him, not a sincere smile but the playful one.

"So are you enjoying your time ?" He asked after a while.

"Yeah, I am." I answered.

He was silent for a while. "You're here alone ? Where's your boyfriend ?"

"I don't have one," I shouted loud enough for him to hear.

A smile appeared immediately on his face, "That's surprising,"

"Why ?" I said as I sipped on the drink he offered me.

"Well you're so beautiful, how come you don't have a boyfriend ?" He half asked.

"I don't need one," I assured him. He laughed.

"Okay so obviously I'm not coming here just to say hi," I heard him say. "Do you want to hang out at any other time ?" He offered.

"It's cute when you guys quickly admitt it," I commented.

"I'll consider that as a yes," he nodded.

I laughed, then nodded.

We exchanged numbers then chatted for a moment about random things, and to be honest it was good.

"Okay I should get going." I said to Isaac after I glanced at the time, it was part 2 am and I felt like going home.

"Its early," he said.

"Yeah but I've had enough partying tonight,"

"Alright, good night." He said and I smiled at him then left.

I decided to take a taxi since I drove here with Wren and she seemed to be having fun with the guy who had his arms around her. I stood on sidewalk waiting for a taxi to pass by.

----

Fifteen minutes have already passed and there was no taxis passing by, I couldn't walk to my place because it was quite far away from here.

The weather was cold but it wasn't raining, it was just freaking freezing.

I had my jacket on but I still felt cold.

I crossed my arms and I started shaking because of the wind that was blowing.

"Hey cutie," I turned and saw a guy walking in my direction. He was wearing black clothes and he didn't look nice.

I turned around ignoring him, "Are you feeling cold ?" He said playfully.

I ignored him again, "Do you want me to warm you ?" His voice bothered me and I pretended like I didn't hear him.

He approached me and put his hand on my back, "Come here I'll warm you," I could smell alcohol the moment he got close to me.

I jerked away and pushed him, he pulled my hand violently the moment I started walking away. "Leave me alone," I said and tried to get away but his fist was so strong.

"Oh come on sweetheart, let's have fun." His face was close to mine and the moment that happened I yelled.

"You asshole !" I struggled to let go of his fist but he was blocking me.

I tried to kick him with my heels but it didn't work. "Why are you being so stubbron ?" He laughed.

God help me. Please help me.

"Help me !"I screamed but the street was completely empty. Tears were filling up my eyes now, I was starting to panic.

"Help you ? Why would they help you ? We're having fun,"

"Do you want to know what fun is for me ?" I heard someone say loudly behind me. The guy was distracted for a moment so I managed to let go of his grasp.

I turned around and saw a tall guy, his figure looked very familiar.

It was only a few seconds until I realised it was, Alec.

He was standing a few feet behind me staring at the guy who was harassing me, not breaking the eye contact they were having.

I rushed my steps in Alec's direction then stood behind him, I can't believe that I'm saying this is that it  even crossed my mind. But at that moment I felt secure.

Alec towards the stranger and he took a few steps backwards, he was afraid of him.

Of course he'll be, I thought to myself. Alec was much taller and obviously stronger. They had a "talk" that ended up with Alec punching the guy in the face which made him fall to the floor.

I was standing in my place frozen, until I felt Alec take my hand in his as we started walking down the street.

He was walking fast so I had to half run since first I was wearing heels, second I was still shocked and third he was so tall.

"Alec," I finally said, we were still walking and I had no idea where we were going. But for some reason, it didn't matter because I trusted him. I don't know where this came from,  but I did trust him.

He didn't even glance at me when I said his name, he just kept on walking.

"I..-" I tried to say. I swallowed my saliva, took a large breath then said with a shaking voice. "I have never-" My voice broke. "Been.. this happy about seeing you." I finally managed to say the whole sentence.

He stopped in his tracks and I watched him looking in front of him, then turning around to me. "Okay, don't start crying. I don't know how to deal with girls when they cry." He said in a serious tone that made me laugh.

"And what where you doing standing in the middle of the street alone at 2am," He asked waving his hands in the air.

"Partying,"

"What's the occasion ?" He asked.

"Since I haven't seen you for three days," I answered honestly.

His laughter filled the empty street and I started to laugh along with him, " Seriously i would have partied meeting you in first place."

"Liar," He rolled his eyes and I just shook my head.

----
"C'mon my car is only few minutes away," He said after a long silence and as we were walking to the car I felt myself freezing.
"What are you doing here anyways,?" I said rubbing my elbows.
"I was supppsed to meet someone here." He said.

I stared at Alec for a long while, he noticed that I was feeling cold but didn't even give me his coat.

"Not happening," He said after he noticed that I was staring at him and shaking, he knew what I was thinking.

"Oh come on I'm freezing," I said as I walked along with him.

"So am I," he looked away.

"I'm wearing a short dress and my jacket isn't even warming me," I said but he ignored me. "Come on Alec" He ignored me again. "Fine" i said hoping that he'd feel guilty as i walked pretending to be mad.

"Ugh," he stopped then took off his coat and gave it to me.

I wore it immediately and smiled at the instant warmth I felt. I dug my hand in the pocket and kept on walking, I realized Alec was still holding my hand and I fought to not make a comment about it.

-----

I was in the parking lot of my apartment now and I was climbing out of Alec's car, I stopped for a moment and turned to Alec. "Thank you," I said.

He nodded, "No really, thank you." I repeated then climbed out of the car.

"Lydia," I heard him say so I turned around and faced him.

"Yeah ?"

"I just wanna know what part of "Don't cross my path ever again" you didn't understand ?" He said sarcastically.

I laughed, "the same part you didn't understand of "Just say sorry"."

A/N : Hello lovely readers it's us again ! Here's a new chapter and we hope you like it ! Let us know what you think about it by leaving some comments ♡
Don't forget to make us smile by clicking that little vote button *.* ♡♡♡

Don't forget to add the story to your library so you can receive updates everyone !

Thanks you lovely people ! ♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.7K 21
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
365K 43K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
720K 59.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...