Debut has changed us. (Sevent...

By Canadian_Kpop

During training Wonwoo and Mingyu had fallen for each other. They even started dating. Now, with their debut... More

Chapter 1: Three Words
Chapter 2: Someone Knows
Chapter 3: One Year Part 1: Getting ready
Chapter 3: One Year Part 2: The Date
Chapter 4: Telling the Members
Chapter 5: Locked in
SeungHan Chapter one: Kisses
Chapter 6: Depressed
Chapter 7: The Debut Showcase
Chapter 8: Busy Schedule and Lack of Food
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10: Hospital trips
Chapter 11: Night Out Part 1
Chapter 11: Night out Part 2
Chapter 12: Doctor Vist
Chapter 13: A Talk About The Past
Chapter 14: Accidently Telling
Chapter 15: Everyone's home
Chapter 16: Parentsign
Chapter 17: Making up
Chapter 18: Finally Eating
Chapter 19: Last Day of Rest
Chapter 20: Wonwoo's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 20: Wonwoo's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 21: Last Promotion
Chapter 22: Nightmare
Chapter 23: Telling Others
Chapter 24: Night Alone
Chapter 25: Calming Nerves
Chapter 26: Going Home
Chapter 27: Police and Lawyers
Not an update
Chapter 28: More Pills
Chapter 29: First Court Date
Chapter 30: Lawyers Meetings
Chapter 31: Second Court Date
Chapter 33: Final Court Date
Chapter 34: You're Safe
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Smut)

Chapter 32: Music Video Shoot

2.8K 127 36
By Canadian_Kpop

Mingyu's p.o.v.

"We have to go now!" S.coups yelled to everyone in the dorm.

We're all pretty tired from practicing so much and we had to wake up super early to go in to the film the music video but no one really got up when he told us to.

"Come on hyung." I said, pulling Wonwoo to walk faster. "Unless you want S.coups to kill you."

"I'm trying to do up my belt." Wonwoo snapped. "Sorry if I don't want my pants falling off."

I sighed but didn't say anything back.

Wonwoo has been in a bad mood and, being honest, a little bitchy for the past few days.

I know it's just because of lack of sleep and everything that's happening in the trails but it's still upsetting.

Sometimes he's all sweet and wants to cuddle but when we actually have to do something, his mood changes completely.

I know later he'll apologize for being so mean and I'll tell him I understand because I do understand, completely. It's still upsetting when the love of my life gets upset and mad at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked Wonwo as we sat in the van on the way to the our music video shoot.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Wonwoo said blankly.

"Stop being like this." I said.

"Like what?" Wonwoo asked, clearly annoyed.

"Like this." I said. "Everytime we go outside the dorm you start getting all annoyed and angry and I don't like it."

Wonwoo sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I don't want you to apologize." I said and sighed as well. "I just want you to be happy."

"I just know that wherever we go when we leave I can't stay close to you." Wonwoo said. "All I want is to stay close to you and sleep. I'm so god damn tired of everything."

Wonwoo laid his head my shoulder and let his eyes closed.

"I know." I said and put my arm around him and started playing with his hair. "You can't sleep but you can still be close to me."

"No I can't." Wonwoo said. "Not like when we're alone."

"Listen to me." I said and Wonwoo looked up at me. "Yes you can."

"What do you mean?" Wonwoo asked.

"The day you went in to talk about your pills, I talked to the CEO." I told him. "He asked about us."

"What did he say?" Wonwoo asked, sounding nervous and why wouldn't he.

"He's fine with it." I said. "We just can't let the media find out so as long as it's just our staff around, we'll have nothing to worry about."

I saw a smile form on Wonwoo's lips.

"I'm happy." He whispered before closing his eyes again, the smile still there.

"I'm glad." I said and lightly kissed the top of his head.

"Do you two want to stop?" Seungkwan asked, all sassy like usual.

"Never." I said and laid me head on top of Wonwoo's and closed my eyes.

I heard Seungkwan huff in annoyance but didn't say anything else and left us alone.

Wonwoo and I were quiet for the rest of the car ride. I listened to what the other members were talking about and I think Wonwoo slept a small bit. Technically we aren't allowed to sleep when we have schedules but no one said anything to Wonwoo and I'm glad they didn't. He needs sleep.

Once we arrived and all headed inside the building, we changed and made our way to the set. We were already aware of the concept for the music video so we got right into filming.

Wonwoo had many different parts he had to film and I think it was good for him. He was able to focus on what he was doing and completely forget about everything that is happening.

Maybe promoting again will be good for him. He'll be so busy he won't have time to think about all the bad things that have been happening. Especially since the last court date is in a few days.

"What are you thinking about?" Wonwoo asked as he sat beside me, finished with what he was just filming.

"Nothing that you need to worry about." I said and gave him a small smile. "How'd filming go?"

"Pretty good." He said. "I wish it was you there with me instead of the girls."

"If it was allowed, I'd be right beside you." I said and smirked, making Wonwoo look at me with a smile. "Think of me when you're filming with the girls."

Wonwoo laughed. "I already do that, don't worry. You're the only one on my mind."

"You're so cheesy." I laughed. "I'll be sure to think of you when I'm filming."

"Good." Wonwoo smiled. "Want to go back to the dressing room? No ones going to be there by this point."

I looked over to see he had a smirk on his face.

"Alright but the stylists will kill us of we mess up our hair or makeup." I said as I stood up.

"We'll be careful." Wonwoo said and started walking towards the dressing room we were in only a few hours ago.

We entered the dressing room and I sat down on the couch that was in there. Wonwoo came over to me and sat down on my lap.

"How are you doing?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist and started rubbing his back. "Are you tired?"

"I'm a little tired but I'm doing alright." Wonwoo answered. "How are you?"

I smiled and pecked Wonwoo's lips. "Better now that I know you're doing alright."

"You don't have to worry about me so much." Wonwoo said with a sad smile. "I'll tell if I'm not doing well, okay? Trust me please."

"Okay, I'll trust you." I said and pulled Wonwoo closer to my chest. "Now, did we really come in here to just talk?"

Wonwoo laughed. "I don't know but I doubt that talking is the only thing on your mind."

I shrugged. "If you just want to talk then that's fine by me."

"What if it's not the only thing I was thinking of?" Wonwoo asked with a smirk. "What would you say to that?"

"I wouldn't say anything." I said and Wonwoo gave me a confused look. "I'd do this."

Without giving Wonwoo even a second to think about what I meant, I grabbed the back of his neck and pressed our lips together.

We kissed for a few seconds Wonwoo pulled back.

"Oh, I see what you were thinking about." Wonwoo said, a smirk back on his face.

"Isn't that what you were thinking?" I asked with an innocent expression.

Wonwoo laughed. "Of course it was silly."

Wonwoo brought his lips back onto mine and I smiled into the kiss.

It'd been awhile since we were able to do something like this. We've either been to busy or Wonwoo has been to nervous or stressed to want to do anything with me. I'm glad we were able to do this.

We just continued to make out with each other, not really caring about the possibility of someone coming in. After all, the CEO knows about us so it's not like anyone could tattle on us. There would be no one important enough to tattle on us too. Plus none of our staff would tell the media about us.

We made sure to be careful of each other's hair because everyone would get mad if we ended up messing it up.

It had been around 5 minutes when the door opened.

"Oh!" A female voice yelled.

Wonwoo and I quickly pulled away from each other and Wonwoo got off of me.

"I didn't mean to interrupt anything." She said before coming into the room and walking over to one of the counter tops.

"I-it's fine." Wonwoo stuttered.

I looked over at him and he was obviously embarrassed. His ears were all red and he wasn't looking at me or the women who was now storing through different makeup.

"Mingyu-sshi." She called, taking my attention from my flustered boyfriend to her.

"Yeah?"

"You need to film again soon so you probably should go to the filming site." She told me. "Plus, I think your leader is looking for you two."

"Yeah we'll head out there now." Wonwoo said before grabbing my wrist and quickly walking out of the room, dragging me with him.

"Slow down hyung!" I complained as Wonwoo continued to drag me.

"That was so awkward." Wonwoo said and completely stopped walking. "We should never do something like that again."

"Oh come on." I said and went to hug him.

"Not right now." Wonwoo said and pushed me a small bit, making me frown. "Sorry."

"No, it's fine." I said with a small smile. "I understand and I won't do anything that will make you uncomfortable."

"Thank you Mingyu." Wonwoo said with a smile. "Now let's go. You need to film."

"Plus we don't want S.coups hyung to kill us."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
It's almost over. Wow.

It's taken me almost two years to write this book likegod.

My physics teacher types our notes in comic sans and today people in my class were telling her to change it. I just quietly said that I actually like comic sans and the guy who sits beside me, my friend, told me "there's a special place in hell for people like you" and idk I how that really funny.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 2K 19
Wonwoo is an introvert and doesn't want to be bothered by anyone. He just wants to sit down and read his book and get lost in it. But life doesn't wo...
278K 10.9K 31
Mingyu's in love with Wonwoo but doesn't realise it. Wonwoo's in love with Mingyu and he knows it. The thing is that Mingyu doesn't know about his f...
13K 553 10
Wonwoo pretends to be a hard core rebel but really he just wants to be loved, but when someone, Mingyu, tries to give him love, Wonwoo turns it done...
200K 8.3K 42
@mingyulovex has posted a photo! ©sxngle 2017 Started: 5|17|17 Ended: 8|22|17 Published on July 18,2017 (currently going through editing)