My Southern Belle

By MariJiraM

Chloe Ellison 25 and is a second grade teacher from Texas. When she's not teaching her students 4×4, she ridi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Authors Note
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Quick Authors Note
NEW BOOK!!!
AUTHORS NOTE ‼️‼️

56

43.2K 1.3K 222
By MariJiraM

(Chloe's POV)

Val told me she had to be to work early this morning so my mama had to come and get the twins which took her forever. Then after she took them, I still wasn't ready because I could have sworn I ironed and hung my shirt up last night. We still have clothes that are still packed up so I have to go through them and find another shirt. I also had iron that shirt. My coffee machine wasn't working and I don't know how the hell my other shoe ended up in Carter's room. When I thought I was ready to leave, my bag with all my graded papers and lesson plans went missing.

When I finally got out the door someone was parked in front of my driveway. It was my neighbor Deena. So I had to knock on her door and ask her to move her car. When I was finally on my way to work everything seemed fine until I realized I did nothing with my hair and I looked crazy. I grabbed the comb that I keep in my glove compartment and combed my hair. In the end my hair was in a bun and I was satisfied.

When I walked to my classroom it was dark inside. I used my key to get in and turned on the light.

"Surprise!" All of my students and some teachers jumped up almost giving me a heart attack. I looked around and there were cake and decorations. I was so confused for a second. Then it hit me, it was my birthday. So much has been going on that I forgot about my own birthday.

I see Val come from behind the crowed and walked over to me. "Happy birthday sweetheart." She hugging me

"Val what is all of this?"

"It's your birthday celebration. What do you think?"

"I love it. Wait, this is what you've been planning every time you came here?"

"Yup and your students were a big help. So was your neighbor Deena."

"You were the reason everything was going terrible this morning." I hit her and she laughed.

"Happy birthday Ms. Ellison." Lucy said bringing me a present.

"Thank you. I guess I should put my things down and join the party huh?" Val nodded her head and I went to the chair that was highly decorated.

Carter came from behind me and placed a crown on my head. It was made from construction paper and glitter but its the thought that counts.

The party was fun and we ate cake and laughed the whole time. At the end all of my students got into a line and it was a little after that I realized they all had shirts with a word on them. All together it read:

Happy birthday sweetheart. I love you and I hope you say yes to proposal number two.

I turned around and Val was on one knee and I was instantly taken back to that night in New York City in that pizza shop.

"Ok. Chloe I've already done this before and you've already said yes. However we have had some trials and tribulations and I promised you that when my leg healed and the time is right I'd propose again to show you my undying love for you. We have a family and I would really love if I can hear someone call you Mrs. Chloe Dexter. That's right people she's taking my last name. Anyway, I'm asking you Chloe Cynthia Ellison, yup I said your middle name, I'm asking you again. Will you marry me?"

"Of course I'll marry you." Everyone cheered and Val put the ring on the finger. She got up and kissed me and hugged me.

"Ok everybody. Who wants cake?!" Val said

"Me me me." Everyone shouted and I was handed a knife to cut the cake. I was so glad I didn't have to teach today because children hyped up on cake and soda is the worst.

In the end I really had fun and even though it was my birthday I helped clean up after all of the kids left. My mama called and said she'd keep the twins for tonight and that I'll have the chance to celebrate with them tomorrow. Val left before me because we had a package coming and she didn't want to miss it again and as a teacher I still had about forty five minutes of paper work to do which turned into some hours.

When I got home, music was playing and Val was in the kitchen cooking something that smelled great and it was at that moment I made a mental note to try to get Val to cook all the time. The lights were dimmed and candles were lit and all I could think about was how amazing she is.

"Val, what's this?

"Birthday surprise part two. I love your students but now it's time for us to have alone time."

"You are wonderful. You know that right?"

"I try." She shrugged and flashed her signature smile

"Well while that's cooking I'm going to take a shower. I'll be out in no longer than 15 minutes." Val nodded her head.

I took a shower and when I came out dinner was on the table. It was then I noticed Val had a apron on. That said "I'm the boss" on it. I laughed to myself as I sat down and she took the apron off and joined me.

"You've really out done yourself Dexter." I said looking at the plate in front of me

"Thank you. I did my best for the person who deserves the world."

"I feel kind of bad that I couldn't do anything for your birthday."

"Well in your offense, I was across the world with a bullet in my leg."

"You don't know how much I love and appreciate you. And to think I didn't even want career day to happen."

"Look at us now." She smiled at me which gave me butterflies.

When we finished dinner I helped clean up even though Val tried to tell me that since it's my birthday I shouldn't be doing any labor.

When everything was done I went to bed thinking I was going to sleep. Val had other ideas. I felt her hand trail my body and eventually into my shorts.

"Did you really think I was just going to let you go to sleep?" She whispered in my ear. I couldn't actually answer that at the moment which made her chuckle as she kissed on my neck. She stripped me out of my clothes and started kissing down my torso.

When she got down there she wasted no time getting to work. She started sucking and licking on my clit making my legs shake. My breathing got deeper and I bit down on my lips to muffle moans. My whole body began to quiver as she went faster. I couldn't hold it in anymore as I climaxed. Val came back up to me and kissed me.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." She whispered to me before laying next to me.

"Thank you." I smiled and kissed her. She pulled me closer to and I laid on her chest. She ran her fingers through my hair as I fell asleep.

(Val's POV)

I woke up the next morning alone. I heard noises coming from the kitchen and I knew Chloe was in there making breakfast. I walked in the kitchen to find her in one of my shirts as always. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her startling her.

"Its just me."

"You scared me half to death."

"I'm sorry sweetheart. What's for breakfast?"

"Waffles, bacon, and eggs."

"Sounds great. Wait what time is it?"

"A little after 10. Why?'

"I'm late for work."

"You don't sound that disappointed."

"What do you mean?"

"When you were on the field, you would have a panick attack if you were a minute late. Ever since you were put behind the desk you've kinda lost that drive."

"I'm not going to lie. I miss being out there. I'm not an officer but busting international criminal and getting shot at is very exciting for me. Yeah it makes me happy but knowing I will come home safe makes me happier. Plus I know that it worries you when I come home and tell you about my day. Or every time I walked put that door I knew you were praying I came back. Before I met you I didn't care what I did. I had nothing to lose but now I have a hell of a lot to lose and I'm not letting that happen."

"Well I'm-" Chloe was cut off by her phone ringing. She went into our room to answer it and she came back with a smile on her face

"You came back happy."

"Our court date for Carter's adoption is in two weeks. We get to finalize the adoption and he can finally move in."

"That's great." She ran to me and hugged me.

When breakfast was done I sat down and ate with Chloe. I took my time as we ate and I listen to her talk about whatever came to her mind. I watched as her blues eyes lit up whenever she spoke about something that made her happy or excited her. Her messy blonde hair falling over her face when she moved her head a certain way. I didn't say much because that morning she was telling me more than she ever did and I've never been more in love with her.

When we were done I got ready for work and started thinking about what Chloe said about losing my drive and motivation for my job. Its not like me to not dive head first into my job but let's face it, if my life's not in danger I'm not happy for some odd reason. I guess if I'm not saving lives I don't see the point. I'm not sure but before I left I kissed Chloe and told her I'd try to be back before nine so she can spend time with her family.

I looked at my watch before driving off and it was a little after one.

"Dexter your late." Margo said as I walked in

"No shit Sherlock." I said sitting down at my desk

"What's gotten into you." My coworker, Felix asked

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Ask me another question and I will punch you in the face."

"Ok." He walked away and Nick sat on my desk

"Bad morning?"

"No I actually had a great morning. Until I walked out of my house and started my journey to this boring and dreadful place just for me to get here and its hot as Satan's ass in here."

"You don't sound like yourself. You sound like a complete and total dickhead."

"You're right. I'm sorry I've just been thinking a lot."

"I can't believe you just apologized to me."

"Don't make me take it back."

"So what's been on her mind?"

"I kind of want to be shot at. I want to be a hero in my mind and wear an imaginary cape and save lives that no one knew were in danger."

"You miss being on field. A lot of people say that when they get here."

"Its not like what we do here isn't important but its just more exciting when you're on the scene."

"I understand. I've only been on the field once and that was with you and I think its safe to say that my desk is where I belong." I smiled thinking about how scared he was. "Ok well I need to go back and finish whatever Margo put on my desk." I nodded and stared at the stack of folders in front of me

"Oh boy." I said leaning back in my chair.

By the time I quit on my work for the day it was almost 9:30

"Sorry I'm late." I said walking in the house

"Its fine. Are you ok? You look sick. If you need me to stay I will."

"No no. Go have fun with your family. I'm fine just a little tired." She stood there eyeing me before actually leaving

The rest of the night was spent with the twins. When they went to sleep I went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 2.4K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
235K 6.2K 25
Lilleth Anderson is a 16 year old student in high school. She has black hair and blonde highlights. She has good friends and a wonderful mom and fami...
290 3 24
An alt. to Star-Crossed Lovers