MIRACULOUS ONE SHOTS!!!!

By RoyalBlueRaven

Once Upon A Time... A weirdo has decided to make a book.But,she had too much ideas and they wouldn't last lon... More

Rainy Days and Black Umbrellas
The Mystery
My turn
What's Stopping You?
Outcast
Love You
You Won
He Lost
Outcast Two:I'm Sorry
Kisses
Smile
Nino's Last Name
Interview
Second
Precious
Too Close
Before I Fall In Love
So..
She...He
Outcast Three:Ladybug
LAST NAMEZ
They
Shut Up
Outcast Four:She's Back
Part Four and a Half:Marinette?!Who?!Where?!
New-ish Book!
I noticed something....
It's Just A Dare (Pilot)
Because
Flirt
OMG
It's Just A Dare
Not Ready
Outcast Part 5
Class Shock
It's Just A Dare (2)
Shameless Promotion
I JUST DIED
I'm Fine
As Long As
WEAKNESS
I dunno
Perfect
Protector:Book Pilot
lil note
Announcment
Announcment
Sun and Moon
Coffee and An Early Morning Admirer
No Problem
Outcast Part 6
Balcony
Early Morning Admirer (part 2)
The Love Letter
Red Carpet
Flirting Game
Cliche
Cliche #1: The Piano
Cliche #2: Headphones

Fate Cannot Be Changed

414 20 7
By RoyalBlueRaven

Inspired by: "The Fish and The Ring" by Flora Annie Steel
THIS ISNT EDITED!

"Nathalie,I want you to read my son's future"King Gabriel Agreste told the sorceress

"Yes,my lord.May I ask what his name is?"

"His name is Adrien"

"Ahh,Adrien.Meaning sea or water.Now,let us see what his future will be"She places her hand on the blonde child's forehead.Closing her eyes,images began to fill her head.Gabriel tapped his foot impatiently,looking at the sorceress and his 1year old son.

She opened her eyes slowly,and placed the child back in his crib.
"He is going to be great King.He will marry a peasant gir-"

"WHAT?!"Gabriel cut her off,angrily and surprised
"My son cannot marry a peasant girl!"

"But,My lord,it is fate"

"Where does this girl live?"

"Her name is Bridgette and she is born to the Cesaires"

"I will find this girl and make sure she doesn't live!"Gabriel stormed out of his child's room.

He rode on his horse,looking for the Cesaire's home.
"I can beat fate"He muttered

When he arrived,he saw a man on his porch in front of the Cesaire household,sobbing.

"What is wrong,my boy"The King asks.Although the King may be selfish,he is kind to his subjects.

"Good Day,My Lord.I'm distressed for my wife has bore another child,she was named Bridgette.But,we already have five children and we won't be able to support them all"The man said

"Give me your newborn child"The King demanded

The man nodded and his wife agreed.They gave him the little girl.She looked different from the rest of the family with Raven-colored hair,blue eyes,fair skin,rosy cheeks and freckles.Gabriel nodded at the parents and holds the child.Riding on his horse to the river,he held the child.

When he arrived,he threw the little child into the river.He then rode away,feeling no remorse.

However,Bridgette's dress made her float.As the river flowed stronger,she was carried with it.She was then stuck on a fallen branch,restricting her from drifting further away.

A baker's wife saw the little child while fetching water.She smiled,she and her husband has always wanted a child of their own.She picked the child up from the river and brought her to her husband.

"Wow,Sabine.Are you sure she isn't lost?"Tom asks

"No,she was all alone"Sabine says caressing the child's head

"Well,what should we name her?"Tom asks

"Let's name her...Marinette.It means of the sea.And I found her in the river"She says smiling at the child.

"Yes...Marinette"Tom smiles

Sixteen Years Later

A seventeen year old Marinette strolls through the streets.Boys and girls stare at her as she walks by.She was the most beautiful girl in the kingdom.Boys fell in love with her and girls envied her beauty and some looked up to her.
She held a basket in her hand and skilled to her home.

Her adoptive parents owned a famous bakery,she often helped with the chores.There are a lot of customers,most are boys.And some buy pastries just to see Marinette's beautiful face on the counter.

The bell rang as the door of the bakery opened.The King and his friends were patrolling the kingdom and decided to stop by the famous bakery.

The men walked towards the counter to see a girl.She smiled,bewitched by her beauty,a few of the men pulled on their collars.

"She would marry well.You should tell Nathalie to read her fate"The King's friend said,noticing her beauty.

"Ha!I can guess her fate!"Gabriel exclaimed adjusting his crown.
"Young lady,when is your birthday?"

"I cannot answer that,sir.I was found in a river seventeen years ago.I was previously named Bridgette,but now my name is Marinette"She said opening a Ladybug print locket from her birth parents.A picture of her as a baby was in it with her name engraved in the other side of the locket.

The King's face turned pale.He was convinced that this was the girl that he flung into the river,and that he was beaten by fate.But he didn't say anything.

After a day,he came back and told her that his brother needed a wife.He gave her a letter and told her to give it to his brother.Tom and Sabine were growing old and needed help.So,Marinette decided that she would accept the offer and took the letter.

King Gabriel rode back to his castle,smiling to himself saying
"Fate Will Loose!"

Marinette was on her way to the King's brother's kingdom.But,she stopped by an inn and sat beside a boy with blonde hair.

"Hi!"She waves

"Hello"He greets back,bewitched by her beauty and so was everyone else

"I'm Marinette.What is your name?"She asks

"I'm Adrien"He says

"Hi,Adrien.Nice to meet you.What are you doing here?"She asks

"I wanted an adventure"He smiled
"What about you"

"Oh,I was told by the King to give this letter to his brother.He told me to marry his brother"She said showing the parcel from her bag.

Adrien frowned,his father is marrying her to his uncle?That would be awkward...

"May I see the letter?"He asks

"Sure!"She smiles handing him the letter

He opens it and his eyes widened.This was a sick joke and it was done by his father!
The letter read:

"Dear Brother,put the bearer of this letter to death,immediately!"

His father was willing to kill such a beautiful woman when she did nothing wrong.
He got a pen and another piece of paper and changed the letter.

"Dear Brother,marry this woman to my son,immediately"

Adrien smiled and folded the letter,giving it back to her.
She smiled,placing it back in her bag.

The two spent the rest of the night together.Talking about life,making jokes,and playing games.

They fell in love with each other...well Adrien did.He doesn't know about Marinette.

The next morning,Marinette bid goodbye to her new friend and promised to meet up again.
She arrived in the kingdom and the King was confused by the request but was nonetheless excited.For his handsome nephew is to be married to a beautiful and talented woman.

"Ah,Allow me to introduce my nephew"He said as Prince Adrien walked to his uncle and looked at Marinette

"Adrien?"She asks confused

"Yeah,Hello Marinette"He smiled

The King was pleased with the chemistry between his prize nephew and the beautiful young lady.
They were quickly engaged and they were to be married a week later.

When the news was told to King Gabriel,he was furious!Fate has beat him again!He travelled towards his brother's kingdom pretending to be happy.When he and the bride-to-be was alone,he asked her to take a stroll with him.

When they reached a cliff,he seized hold of her petite body,ready to throw her off the cliff.
But,she begged for her life.

"Please!Why are you doing this?"Marinette cries

"Because I don't want my son to marry a peasant because fate said so!"He shouted

"Please!If you spare my life,I will never come near you or your son ever again,until you allow me to.I will fight fate as well!Just give me on more hour with Adrien and I will disappear!"She pleads

"Only an hour with my son and you disappear.And the next time you see us,you must be wearing this ring!"The King laughs as he takes of his gold ring and throws it off the cliff.

Marinette nods,with tears in her eyes.She walks around the castle's garden.Prince Adrien spots her and smiles,brightly.He walks up behind her a hugs her from behind.His arms snake around her small waist as he rests his head on her shoulder,kissing her neck.

She pulls away and faces him.
She kisses him passionately.
He kisses back and pulls away after a good 3 minutes.He smiles

"What was that for?"He asks

"There's something I need to tell you"She says worriedly

"What's wrong?"He asks

"The wedding needs to be cancelled"She says

"What,why?"He asks

"I can't see you anymore."She says

"Why?"He asks

"He won't let me"She says

"My father..."He mutters

"I have to leave.Just remember that I still love you"She smiles with tears in her eyes.She kisses him and runs away,crying.
Prince Adrien stood there,frozen.Tears hesitating to pour.

From afar,King Gabriel smiled smugly.

Marinette wandered on and on until she came into a the Bustier Kingdom,run by a kind queen.She saw the beautiful girl wandering and employed her as a kitchen girl.The queen found out that she could make bread and immediately asked her to work.

As Marinette went to the river to fetch water,she sees King Gabriel's golden ring laying with the stones by the river bank.She smiles and picks it up slipping it on her thumb.

One day,the Bustier Kingdom was holding a party for the queen's 30th birthday.All the kings,queens and their children were invited.Obviously,King Gabriel and a depressed Prince Adrien was there as well.He wasn't excited because if all the kingdoms were invited,it meant that the Bourgeois' would be there and if they were there then Chloe would be there.She was crazy!

When he arrived,Chloe suddenly swarmed him with kisses and compliments...about herself.Adrien pushed her away.

When all the people around the table ate,they demanded to know who baked the delicious bread.Marinette knew she was wanted,so she took a deep breath,rubbing the ring on her thumb and walked out.Everyone was dumbstruck by her beauty.Adrien smiled while Chloe huffed.

"She's beautiful"The other princes sighed

Adrien scrunched up his eyebrows in anger

"I'm totally prettier that her,right Adrikins?"She asks him,clinging to his arm.

But Adrien payed no attention to her,his full attention was towards his former fiancée.

"Hello,everyone!I was informed that you wanted to see me"She smiled

Princes sighed dreamily, princesses huffed, and some were excited to meet her. Marinette stood there, not knowing what to do.

King Gabriel was furious,but when he saw the ring on her finger,he sighed. He was defeated.Fate has beaten him,once again.

He looked at his son and nodded.Prince Adrien smiled and pushed Chloe away from him.He ran to Marinette and hugged her.

"I missed you"He whispered

"I missed you too"She hugged back.

"This is my son's fiancée.They will marry in a week"Gabriel announced to his fellow leaders.

They cheered as some sighed,upset that she was taken.Chloe was angry towards Marinette and decided to sabotage their wedding.

A week later,the wedding ceremony commenced and that story is for another day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.2K 72
Она пыталась найти его везде, искала его губы, его глаза, волосы, запах - всё, что было в нём, но он единственный экземпляр в её маленьком мире. Бес...
110K 4.5K 30
- Я думала ты совсем другой в реальной жизни...На экране ты не такой. - Не такой? В плохом ключе? - Не-а. В жизни ты ещё симпатичнее.
1.4M 57.3K 153
История про практически безчувственную и агрессивную девушку Асю,которая готова была порвать любого и пришилась к группировке,а после по настоящему п...
409K 17.1K 53
- Адидас, приезжай за своей сеструхой! Все мозги парням в трубочку свернула - проговорил главный тыкая пальцем на девушку, уже сидящую в кресле - Эй...