Secrets

By ChloePJ

My name is Elouise Heart. I am a werewolf in the Blue Moon Pack. I lived a normal life, but everything change... More

*Secrets
18th Birthday
When Everyone Hates You
Training with the Alpha
Remembering what you want to Forget
Christmas Time
Travelling to a better Future
The Selecting Ceremony
Dinner as the Real Me
Getting Ready for the Night of My Life
Finding my Mate
Can this night get any better?
A Queen Already
A New Home
When the day turns Bad
What a Day
One More Day
Author Note
The Party Continues
Pranks and Pleasure
Becoming Like a Queen Everyday
What a Day
Becoming Queen
Shaky Start to a Future as Queen
With Responsibility comes Sacrifice
Not Getting Rid of me
Life Changes in the Blink of an Eye
The Hardest Decision Of My Life
Going on the Run
What have I done?
The Time has Come
The Day the Future is Decided
Finding out the Future
Facing the Truth
Confronting the Packs
Where the hell did that come from?
Seeing the End
Saying GoodBye
Life After Death
A Very Important Author Note
A Little Piece of Forever
The Day that Changed my Life
Epilogue
The Sequel you all have been waiting for!

The Best Day of my Life

12.9K 436 19
By ChloePJ

Chapter 17

                I woke up to the sound of my name being called. I rolled over so I was on my back with the covers covering me totally. I heard the voice again. I was still totally. I couldn’t tell you what day it was right now. I groaned rolling over and sticking my face in the pillow.

                “Elouise Heart. Get your ass out of that bed now before I drag you out by your hair,” My mu shouting.

                I darted up from my bed suddenly wide awake. I shook my head trying to wake myself up fully from my sleep. I stretched and yawned looking at my mum. She was looking at me with the hugest smile covering her face.

                “Morning mum,” I smiled, throwing the covers away from me and swinging myself so I was sat nicely on the edge of the bed.

                “Aww. My little girl is getting married,” She cooed before sitting beside me and giving me a big hug.

                “Awww mum,” I said as I felt her cry a little.

                I hugged her back loving this little intimate moment between us. It seemed ages since we had an intimate moment like this but I loved it. I then thought to Ollie. The next time I would see him would be at the altar. I smiled at that thought. I couldn’t wait to see him. It had felt weird not seeing him for a whole day. Not feeling his warmth beside me. Not having him in the bed with me. Not waking up in his arms. I missed it already.

                I was going to see him in a couple of hours and we would be made husband and wife. That thought alone made me feel like I was glowing.

                “You’re thinking about him. Aren’t you?” My mum asked.

                “Yes,” I sighed.

                “I could tell. I could see it in your eyes,” my mum spoke, brushing some hair from my face and giving me a kiss on the forehead.

                “So what is the plan for today?” I asked.

                “Well, it is ten o’clock now. The wedding is at three. You are going to get some breakfast now and then shower but leave your hair wet ready for the hairdresser at eleven thirty. Then at one o’clock you are getting your nails and make-up done. So at 2 o’clock you can get changed. At half two, you are having pictures with your bridesmaids,” my mum rattled off the order.

                “Ok. I will try and remember but I know you will boss me around anyway,” I replied.

                My mum laughed at me before leaving the room telling me she was making breakfast. I went into the bathroom where I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I then headed down to the kitchen to where I could smell bacon cooking. I walked into the kitchen to see Aliana and Sophie sat there drinking some coffee.

                They turned and smiled at me when I walked in. I sat at the central island with them. They looked at me smiling while my mum placed a bacon sandwich in front of me with a cup of tea. I thanked her and looked back at Ali.

                “Oh my god. Can you believe you are getting married today?” Ali squealed, before she took another drink of her coffee.

                “I know. I am so excited, nervous. My emotions are haywire,” I replied.

                “I am not surprised. Honestly, I would probably feel the same way,” Sophie said with a mouthful.

                “So are you going to tell me what your bridesmaid dresses look like?” I asked.

                “You speak a word about your dresses and I swear,” My mum threatened.

                “Come on mum. Please,” I pleaded.

                “Sorry. I am actually scared of your mum,” Sophie said.

                I heard my mum chunter something under her breath which only seemed to make me laugh. I faintly heard Ali laugh too.

                “So what is your dress like?” My mum asked.

                “Like I will tell you now,” I said.

                My mum went to grumble some more which only made me start laughing again. I looked at Ali and Sophie who were laughing too. I was really getting on well with these girls. They were becoming my real best friends. I mean Ali is going to be my step-sister soon anyway. I began eating my breakfast then looking at Ali and Sophie who were finishing theirs as well.

                “So how has life been in your new packs?” I asked.

                “Oh mine has been amazing. Matt and I took over as Alpha and Luna the third day we were there. They have been so nice and welcoming and aren’t treating me any different to anyone else to say I am also a Princess still. It has been great. Matt has been so supportive,” Ali sighed.

                I could see the love floating through her eyes every time she talks about Matt. I bet that was how I was like.

                “I have loved the pack. Mason has been lovely and I just love Alpha Jackson. He is literally the most down to earth Alpha I have ever met. He talks highly of you, Ellie. I mean Mason and I won’t take over the role of Alpha and Luna until next year because of the jerk he was to you. Let me tell you, I put him in the dog house for that,” Sophie spoke.

                I felt sorry for her not going straight into being Luna just because of Mason. She would make a great Luna. The tension and silence in the air was suffocating so I decided to embarrass them with the question I was about to ask.

                “Have you mated yet?” I asked, winking at them.

                Their reactions were hilarious. Ali had just been taking a drink of her coffee and nearly choked on it and nearly spat it across the kitchen. As for Sophie her mouth dropped open. I began laughing at them then. Their reactions were priceless. Why the hell didn’t I record this? I could get money for this.

                They both blushed violently hanging their heads down. I was laughing my head off at their reactions.

                “I will take that as a yes then,” I teased, “God your reactions were like amazing.”

                “Oh shush,” Ali moaned.

                “ELLIE. You need a shower before the hair dresser comes,” My mum shouted.

                “Duty calls,” I joked.

                I got up from my chair and said goodbye to both of them but they still had their heads down with blushes painting their cheeks. I had got them good that time. I walked past my mum who was sat on one of the sofas in the living room. She looked a bit dazed so she must have been mind-linking someone.

                I walked into my bedroom then and I could hear the sound of lots of chatter in the palace. I bet it was total and utter chaos. I mean last preparations were probably being put in place for the service in the main ball room and then the huge dinner hall for the dinner and the second ball room for the party. Plus, there will probably be hundreds of people getting ready and fighting over bathrooms. I bet it was total utter madness. I was glad I wasn’t down their right now.

                I stripped from my clothes grabbing a towel and my fluffy dressing gown and my underwear which was totally white. I brushed my teeth again before climbing in the shower. I felt the warm water cascade down my body. I washed with vanilla shampoo and shower gel before I was done I climbed out of the shower. I quickly dried myself and brushed through my hair leaving it wet.

                I changed into underwear which was a white bra, pants and a garter. It made me blush when I put it on. Then I wrapped myself in my fluffy dressing gown. I went into my closet pulling out my wedding bag containing my dress. I hung it on the high banister of the four poster bed. I pulled out my shoe box and placed it underneath. I placed the box with my veil in on top of that box before placing my jewellery boxes on the bed to which I put my engagement ring in as well.

                Just when I finished that the door burst open with my mum walking in followed by a woman in probably her late twenties. She carried a bag with her.

                “The hairdresser is here,” My mum said.

                I smiled and sat down in a chair before the hairdresser got to work. She began by cutting all of my dead ends off first before blow drying my long hair. Once that was done the hairdresser asked me what I wanted before she got to work. She started by curling all of my hair until it was in beautiful glossy curls.

                Then she pulled the first few strands of hair on either side at the front and pulled them back until they were placed into a curled bun on the back of my head.           

                “The veil will be placed into the bun from the bottom at the back,” She instructed.

                I nodded in reply. She then placed a mirror in front of me then. I looked beautiful. It reminded me of the Mating Ball. I smiled at the thought. I turned to the hairdresser than.

                “Thank you. It looks beautiful,” I smiled at her.

                “Honestly, it has been an honour,” She smiled before she cleared away her stuff and left the room.

                My mum walked in followed by another girl who must have been about nineteen. A year or so older than me. She smiled at me when she came in and placed all of her things down on the table and see them out.

                “Your hair looks amazing,” My mum cooed, “She will be doing your hair and make-up now.”

                I nodded before my mum left again. The girl began doing my nails then. She added false nails before placing an intricate pattern on them in red and light pink. Once she was satisfied with them she then moved onto my make-up. She added only a little foundation and a little blusher before putting some light silver eye shadow on to bring out my eyes and some black eye liner. She then put some dark pink lipstick on. I smiled when I saw my reflection. Everyone was doing a brilliant job.

                “All done. I hope you like. I was a little nervous,” the girls said.

                “It is amazing. You had no need to be worried,” I smiled at her.

                The girl placed all of her things away leaving me alone in my room. Now it was time for me to get into my dress. One hour until the wedding ceremony. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would burst out of my chest. I placed on a new silver tiara with small diamonds on into my hair without messing up my hair style.

                I then placed on a necklace with a small diamond in a tear drop shape at the end as well as a silver bracelet before slipping on my engagement ring. I will soon have another ring on that finger too. Just the thought of it was making me happy.

                I then carefully took the dress out of the dress bag and slipped it on. It fit me so perfectly. It was beautiful. I then fastened my simple yet elegant veil under my bun hiding what was keeping it in underneath it. The veil came down to the bottom of my back. I then slipped on the white heeled shoes completing the whole outfit. I then finally looked into the mirror.

                I gasped. I felt so beautiful. I looked so beautiful. The dress was simple and elegant. It was gorgeous. It was a one shoulder dress with a wide silver belt going round my waist just under my bust. It was covered in silver gems to finish it off. The material was flowing and flowed straight to the ground with a trail going behind it. It was beautiful and simple. It wasn’t too in your face. It was just me and it fit the theme perfectly. I felt so elegant in it. It was perfect. I was ready to go down to the living room then.

                I walked out of the door and down the stairs. I heard my mum chatting to Ali and Sophie. I kept walking until I walked into the living room. Silence filled the room then as they all turned to look at me. They gasped and my mum started crying.

                “WOW! You look stunning. You just look… WOW!” Ali exclaimed.

                I smiled as they looked at me.

                “Oh darling. You look beautiful. So beautiful,” My mum exclaimed.

                I turned to look at Ali and Sophie who were now standing. They were in identical light pink dresses that flowed from under their bust to the floor. There was a flower made out of material on the side of their waist. They looked gorgeous. Both of them had their hair in a side bun with slightly curled strands hanging down by their face. In their hands they held a small bouquet of flowers. It was made up of white flowers, light pink flowers and red roses. I could even smell vanilla.

                “It is my scent,” I exclaimed.

                “Yep. All the flowers that are here have your scent from our bouquet to yours and those that decorate the palace,” My mum explained before handing my much bigger bunch. I smelt it and sighed this was beautiful.

                “You all look gorgeous,” I sighed, looking at them all including my mum.

                They smiled before we all had our photos taken by a professional photographer. Once they were all done it was getting close to three o’clock. The time was nearly here. It was so close. I mean it. I was getting so excited and so nervous. I was clutching my flowers for dear life.

                Everyone was now in the main hall waiting for the ceremony. We walked up to the doors which were closed at the moment. My dad stood there waiting in a black tux. He looked really smart. He smiled when he saw me and saw how I looked. Once I reached him, he hugged me lightly. I could see his eyes fill up as if he was about to cry.

                “Oh come here dad,” I said, hugging him again.

                “My baby girl is growing up,” he spoke, hugging me back.

                My mum hugged him too before giving my dad a quick kiss before entering the hall. This left just me, dad, Ali and Sophie. They stood in front of us giving me a quick hug and good luck. My dad held out his arm for me to clutch onto which I did. I was nervous now. I didn’t want to screw anything up.

                He rubbed my arm gently before kissing me on the forehead. He smiled at me with such love and happiness. I was about to marry my mate. I was about to have the happiest day of my life. I heard the music of a string quartet ring out from within the room. The beautiful sound soon reached my ears. The doors burst open and Ali and Sophie began walking in.

                Now it was my turn.

                My dad hugged my arm comfortingly. I think he knew I was nervous. I just didn’t want to fall over or mess up what I was saying. There was one thing that held me together. Oliver. He was at the end of the hall. He was waiting for me. That was what was keeping me going.

                My father and I began to walk down the aisle. The ball room was huge. There were probably at least 500 people here. Representatives from each of the packs. I looked around the room at that point and the smell hit me. Everything smelt of vanilla and roses. Flowers hung from the walls and light pink streamers hung between the flowers. It was beautiful. All the chairs were covered in white sheets wrapped with a light pink bow. This was stunning.

                I was literally beaming. Everyone was looking at me as I walked down the aisle to the beat of the music playing. They were smiling at me as I walked down all accept for the Dark Moon Pack. I didn’t care that wasn’t going to phase me. I heard the occasional gasp because this dress meant people could see my Royal Mark. I shouldn’t have it yet.

                I saw some people I recognised. I saw Alpha Jackson and the Luna, he smiled at me with pride when I walked by. I even saw Jade who was scowling at me. HA! I was getting closer and closer to Oliver. He was stood on the right with his best man just behind him followed by the King and Queen. Sophie and Ali were already waiting to the left with my mother who was beaming at me and crying at the same time.

                My eyes were drawn to just one person. That was Oliver. He looked so beautiful. His suit fitted him beautiful highlighting his broad shoulders. His hair was in his beautiful trade mark smile. He looked amazing. My eyes caught his and he seemed to smile even more. I got lost in his beautiful brown eyes. They were swirling in so much emotion, pride, admiration, care but most of all love. To be honest my eyes echoed the same.

                We soon came close to him and I stood beside him facing him. I handed my flowers to Ali who took them before I turned back to Oliver. He took both of my hands in his and he rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb. I was smiling so much. I was so happy. I couldn’t expect their being happier moment in my life than this. I really couldn’t.

                It seemed like there was just me and him in the room. No one else just us. We had both decided to right our own vows. Oliver was the first to start.

                “Today, will be the single most greatest day of my life, that day I set my eyes on you back at the Mating Ball changed my life. My focus changed everything changed for you. It has been a week but it feels like a life time that I have known you. You are my own, my only. You are my angel to guide me to the light. You everything, you are mine. You are my other half, you are my soul. You are the one that completes me. You are my beautiful gorgeous mate, princess and soon to be Queen. I couldn’t be happier in making you my wife,” Oliver spoke with such conviction, such love.

                I hadn’t realised I was crying in happiness until he brushed a stray tear from my cheek with his fingers. It was my time.

                “That day changed my life. I had never been my true self for such a long time but finding you allowed me to be myself. You brought me to be who I am now. You made my life complete. I have never felt myself be as happy as I am now. You are so kind, loving and caring. You have made me complete. You have changed my life. I can’t wait to be your Queen. I can’t wait to be your wife,” I spoke back.

                He smiled so much after hearing me speak. It was now the exchanging of the rings and I placed the ring onto Oliver’s finger has I looked into his beautiful eyes. He then placed on my ring which matched my engagement ring perfectly. It was stunning. Somehow I faintly remembered hearing someone pronounce us husband and wife. I remember Oliver taking hold of my waist and pulling me to him before he kissed me passionately.

                I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt the tingling shoot through my body. He lifted me off of my feet and span me round to which I laughed. He placed me back down on my feet and I noticed everyone were now standing up and clapping and cheering for us. I blushed. Oliver took me by the waist and walked us back down the aisle.

                People were still stood clapping and were shouting congratulations at us. Oliver led me out of the hall and took me into a private room where we would wait until everyone was seated for the dinner and then we would enter.

                He took me into the room before closing the door. He rushed over to me pulling me into his chest so my hands were pressed onto his chest. He passionately kissed me, our lips moving in sync. He nibbled on my lip making me gasp before his tongue entered my mouth his taste overwhelming me.

                He then moved away and kissed down my jaw and onto my neck before kissing my mark making me shiver.

                “So beautiful,” Oliver spoke, before kissing my mark.

                I shivered again before he stopped and hugged me close.

                “You have made me the happiest person in the world,” Oliver spoke.

                “Wrong,” I said.

                He looked at me a little confused.

                “I am the happiest person in the world,” I spoke.

                He laughed before pulling me into a hug his head resting on my shoulder. I don’t know how long we remained like this but it was so nice just being here. Feeling his warmth, hearing his heart. This was perfect.

                The door opened then and in walked my parents and the King and Queen. Oliver and I broke from our hug but still held hands. My mum dashed over and hugged me and so Susanna.

                “Welcome to the family,” Xavier smiled, before he too pulled me into a hug.

                We all talked for a bit about the ceremony before they left giving us some privacy. Oliver and I sat on a sofa where I leaned into him slightly. This was the best day of our lives. I was so happy. This was perfect. I was now married. I was now his wife.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thank you so much. it has over 1000 reads now!!!!

It also made it into the top 500 werewolf stories for a while.

Vote, Comment, follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 176 43
The most powerful being who was born in white moon pack ceased to exist of what seemed like a thousand years but was just three hundred years. She wa...
784K 20.9K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
64.4K 632 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
439 52 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...