Searching For Love

By Miss_Fairchild

Tessa Gray is a three hundred year old witch who has never fallen in love. Will Herondale is a seventeen yea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 27

763 25 4
By Miss_Fairchild

"Nice ass, baby."

I turned around and glared at Will. "You're disgusting."

He smirked. "What? I was just joking."

I narrowed my eyes at him and he laughed. I turned around again -- muttering to myself -- and aimed. I then threw the ball down the lane and it knocked over four pins. Will had taken me bowling after we had left Gabriel's and I wasn't doing too bad at it. I turned back around and Will stood up.

"Not bad." He sounded amused like always. "But I can do better."

I scoffed. "Then why don't you show me how it's done, Mr. Herondale?"

"Alright." Will smirked.

Will picked up a bowling ball and positioned himself in front the lane. He then threw the ball, and it rolled down the lane and knocked down all the pins -- causing him to get a strike. I scowled just as he turned to face me.

"And that is how it's done, Miss Gray." Will smirked victoriously.

"Show off." I mumbled under my breath.

He laughed and grinned at me. "Aw it's okay, baby."

"Why are you so good at everything?" I whined. "It's not fair."

Will shrugged, still grinning. "I'm just blessed, I suppose."

I only huffed and picked up another ball. I threw it and it rolled into the gutter. I turned around, frustrated.

"I hate this game!" I exclaimed.

Will laughed. "You're cute when you're angry."

"This is a serious matter, William!" I insisted. "I'm shit at bowling!"

"Don't worry about it, I still love you." He teased, smirking.

I only sighed, and he laughed again. Long story short, I made Will stay at the bowling alley for another hour and a half until I had mastered it. I managed to win one game. One game out of five. Sad, I know. After that, it was dinner time. Will drove to Panera and we both walked in and were seated by a young, pretty, blonde girl. She kept smiling dazzlingly at Will and I could feel myself getting more jealous by the second. When she walked away Will looked at me.

"You look like you're going to kill something." He said. "What's wrong?"

"That girl looks like she wants to drag you into the bathroom and do stuff with you." I grumbled.

Will grinned wildly. "Awww is Tessie jealous?"

"No, I'm not." I defended. "I just think it's gross."

He took my hand from across the table. "I don't want anyone but you, Tessa. Hell, I don't even want to want anyone but you. Don't worry about her."

I blushed and mumbled an okay, and he sat back in his sat, and grinned at me. We both started to talk then.

"Oh, my aunt is getting married next weekend, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the wedding." Will asked, blushing slightly.

I smiled brightly. "Of course."

He smiled at me, and I smiled back and we did that for a seconds, before we snapped out it, both of us laughing. After dinner -- which Will insisted on paying for -- we drove to his house. The house was empty when we walked in, Will said that his parents were out at dinner and that Cecily was still at Gabriel's. He didn't sound too happy about that. We both walked down to his basement and Will made me play a game called "Grand Theft Auto" with him. As soon as it started, I was confused.

"Wait, how do I drive a car again?" I asked.

Will only groaned and told me for the billionth time it felt like. I watched as he beat up random people on the street and I frowned.

"You shouldn't do that, you know." I said.

Will laughed. "You're such a saint, Tessa. It's a video game."

"Still, it's bad." I pointed out. "And you shouldn't steal those cars."

He only laughed at my words and said how I was cute. I flushed, and he smirked at me. After we I finally convinced Will to stop playing the game, he turned on Netflix.

"Oh! Put on 'Orange is the New Black'" I exclaimed. "I love that show."

Will raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yup." I replied casually.

He played the show, and then pulled me over to him. I cuddled into him, my head on his chest and his arm around me. I won't lie, it was pretty awkward when the first lesbian sex scene came on. Will just laughed and made some stupid comment that I ignored.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" He asked suddenly.

"What? Why would you ask that?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "I was curious."

I sighed. "If you must know, yes I have."

Will chuckled. "Knew it."

I only rolled my eyes, feeling amused, and continued to watch the show. At around midnight, we both got really tired and we walked up to his bedroom. Will closed the door and locked it, and started to shed his clothes until he was left in only his Calvin Klein boxers. He looked like some sort of model, and I blushed and smiled to myself. He got into bed and looked at me expectantly. I swallowed and started to take off my clothes until I was left in only my bra and panties. Will was staring at my body, and I blushed again. God, I needed to stop. I awkwardly got into his bed and he pulled me to him.

"Today was fun." Will grinned.

I smiled. "It was, even if I sucked at bowling."

He laughed and it was music to my ears. "At least you beat me once."

I chuckled. "True."

We were both then quiet for a few seconds, and I cherished the feeling of being in his arms. If I could stay in one place for the rest of my life, it would be here with Will.

"God, I don't know what I'm going to do when you're gone." He whispered. "I can't imagine being without you."

"Will." I whispered sadly. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize." He spoke softly. "It isn't your fault, it's just the way it is."

"I know, I just wish it wasn't this way." I sighed, tracing circles on his arm.

"Me too, Tess." Will sighed.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He said.

I then slowly pressed my lips to his and I felt fireworks go off inside of me instantly. After a few seconds, Will was laying on top of me, kissing me passionately. I never felt more alive than when I was kissing Will. My fingers tangled in his hair and his hands were roaming up and down my body. After a few minutes, we both pulled away and he rolled off me.

"That was nice." I could just tell that he was smirking.

I hit him in the chest and he chuckled. After a few seconds I laid my head on Will's chest and and closed my eyes.

"Good night, Will." I yawned.

"Good night, Tess." He said, holding me.

I fell asleep a few moments after, and I don't think I had ever had a better sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 749 51
Tessa Gray is reckless, impulsive, short tempered and witty. Will Herondale is also reckless, impulsive, short tempered and witty. The pair have ha...
70.1K 1.7K 46
Fate works in mysterious ways. Tessa Gray certainly thinks so, when her world is collided with Will Herondale's, the schools bad boy. When Will asks...
49.4K 1.4K 52
When Tessa Gray starts her new job at Lightwood Publishing, the last thing she expects to find is love. When she meets Will Herondale, the dark and...
231K 4.7K 49
Jamie Fairchild 18 years old, shadowhunter since age 10 is better known as Elizabeth Lovelace. Leaving the world she knew behind and Elizabeth was th...