Free! โ€ขOne Shots & Lemonsโ€ข

By isabella_segarra

๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ More

Therapy Sousuke x reader //lemon//
Slightly jealous Haruka x shy reader //one shot//
Old pals Rin x reader //lemon//
Making friends Nagisa x reader //oneshot//
Best friends makoto x reader //lemon//
Hitting the books Rei x nerdy reader //lemon//
Friends with benifits Haru x reader //lemon//
This is war Sousuke x reader x rin //oneshot//
Mixed feelings Makoto x haru //lemon//
Flowers Nitori x reader //oneshot//
Insects vs reptiles Momotaru x reader
Breaking innocence Nagisa x reader //lemonish//
Fathers day special!!
I'll protect you Young Rei x young reader //oneshot//
Request page โค
On the run Officer rin x criminal reader //requested//
Its not what it looks like Makoto x reader //requested//
A/n
The love triangle Nagisa x reader x haru //requested//
Netflix -n- chill Rin x reader
A/N
๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†
#2!!
#3
KUROKO NO BASKET VERSIร“N
KNB #2
I'M SORRY ๐Ÿ˜ž STONE ME OML
I DID IT๐Ÿ˜ญ๐ŸŽ“
Prankster flirt nagisa x reader
Teacher Haru x Student reader
Submissive Haru x Dominate reader
Coffee Rei x Reader
teaser rin x teasing reader
OK
neko______ x reader
cop sousuke x coworker reader
kisumi x reader
makoto x reader
makoto x twin sister reader
๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
kisumi x reader lemon
good guy haru x bad girl reader
cop sousuke x coworker reader x cop rin pt2
Gender bender nitori x rin part uno (smutty)

Late night massages Sousukex reader //requested//

26.4K 367 158
By isabella_segarra

So I had to make a decision either to make it your favourite sport choice or not so I'm just gonna pick a random sport so it would be better for me to write it so I'm very sorry if you don't like the sport or not so just bare with me

You've been a very athletic girl since you were a child, being well fit with abs of steal (like mikasa from snk XD) you can dominate any sport even if you are new to it.

But out of all the sports you enjoyed martial arts, you loved the rush and adrenaline it gave you when you would practice or spar with someone. You really got into Martial arts when you found out there was a club in you school (middle school btw)

when you graduated middle school and started attending to a all girls school samezuka academy. You didn't like the idea of being in a girl school cos you preferred practicing with guys cos they would give you a challenge.

So walking through the halls of samezuka searching if they have a martial arts club to join. While you were looking around for the club many sport clubs asked you to join cos you tried them all out leaving them astonished of how you can play sports so easily.

When someone gave you "directions" to the gym you found yourself at the samezuka swim club. You almost had a nosebleed from the sight in front of your eyes. Then you noticed a handsome broad figure getting ready to dive in doing his famous butterfly technique.

You didn't notice you were staring at him until he gave you a cold gaze which didn't bother you really you thought if someone was staring at you, you would probably do the same.

You decided to Brush it off and leave when you, where gonna you found yourself in front of a tall muscular red head. "Can I help you?" He sounded kinda annoyed "um yes directions to the Martial art club " you say shyly "it's around the corner" you nod a thank you leaving.

So finally getting directions for the club you want to join, when you were about to enter the gym you bumped into a wall falling on your booty Or so you thought it was a wall...

You look up to see a tall broad figure towering over you.
You recognised the muscular body giggle softly scratching the back of your neck "sorry I bumped into you" you say apologetically

The butterfly swimmer you saw in the swim club was standing right in front of you, and you had to bump into him, he was quite surprised you weren't scared and ran away from him cos that what most people did mostly girls.
"It's okay just watch were you're going" he says seriously while offering you his hand to get up, you gladly take it getting up on you feet.

"Well sorry again um.??" "My name is sousuke yamazaki" you nod "sorry Yamasaki-San" you ran off and headed to the gym while He was watching you run off.

When you entered the gym there was only really big buffed girls making you look tiny compared to them but that didn't intimidated you. So you watched the competition they were having along with some girls and guys from the other part of samezuka academy.

So while watching you noticed this really mean looking girl defeating all her opponents "no one could beat" she smirked.

You being the type of person to take risk and challenges so you stand "I could beat you" you say, this caused sousuke to raise a brow while watching you. Then you hear her laughing "really come and try" you walk down the bleachers taking you uniform out of you bag putting it on.

Sousuke thought you were crazy that you are going up with an opponent twice your size. So you and the girl bowed getting in you fighting stance.

When they referee blow the whilst "start"
Right after that she came charging to you (I'm gonna make a small reference lol has anyone seen or play outlast do you remember that big fat guy I think his name is Chris yeah well just imagine something like that is charging at you)

You were focus while she about to tackle you down you dodged quickly and gave her a high kick knocking her out.

Everyone in the gym went silent watching. Even sousuke was in shocked. Then they started cheering as the referee help the girl you knocked out.

Their coach ran up to you asking loads of questions and finally asked you to join and you agreed eagerly. Right when you were gonna leave to head to class you saw Yamazaki-San by the door.
"You really surprised me with that kick" he spoke softly "I'm glad I did" you chuckle leaving him wanting to know more about you.

Later that day some girls in your class came up to you saying how "lucky you were to survive talking to Yamazaki-senpai" you were kinda shocked he was your senpai but mostly when they said survive.
"What do you mean by survive?" You ask curiously " don't you see how big and mean he looks!" "He's like a monster!"

Oh so that's what they meant you thought and giggled "he doesn't scare me " they gasped and walked away from you and gossiped, you sighed.

As the day passed it was lunch time since you see everyone has their own little group you felt a bit odd just to sit on some random table so you decided to sit out side underneath a tree eating your lunch calmly until..

"You're sitting in my spot now"
You look up seeing no other than your senpai, you give him a cheeky smile "sorry didn't know it has your name" "smartass" he mumbled "heard that" you giggle he shakes his head and sits next to you "so I never got your name..." "It's (y/n) (l/n)"

Pretty name he thought "it's nice meeting you" "same here you replied. It was kinda quiet for a minute until he spoke "so martial arts is the only sport you're good at" "nope" you say popping the p "I'm naturally good at any" "wow really yeah" "yeah well what sport you do" you ask knowing but don't wanna seem like a stalker saying oh yeah I saw you half naked perfectly sculptured body swimming. "I swim, I do the butterfly" he says, you wanted to laugh just thinking a man that looks terrifying to most girls swims a style called butterfly "that cool" you tell him "yeah I saw you when I was practicing talking to my coach" he said looking at you "ohhhh that red head is you coach? I was just asking for directions " you giggle, he nods as the bell ringed.

He gets up then helps you "well see you tomorrow senpai" you made him blush a bit when you called him that "yeah see you tomorrow (l/n)-san"

And with that a beautiful friendship started.

Everyday you and sousuke would talk about anything mostly sports, he would come to watch you in your competitions and practice. sometimes practice with you when you stood late at the gym, you would also do the same for him, but he would tries to get you in a swimsuit to see how you look in one even though he wouldn't admit it.

One day at a competition you had injured your knee fighting with this girl from Brazil, you were about to flip her over your shoulder till she kept her weight down hard pulling making your knee go inward but you had held in the pain winning in the end, no one noticed but your friend sousuke did...

But you didn't tell him not he did not mentioned it to you knowing your career might be at risk.. He knew that you two told each other everything but you didn't tell him the injury you had gotten that day, nor did he tell you his injury that he has in his left shoulder...

Few days later it was nationals for sousuke, you went and cheered him on when it was his turn to go, you watch as he gets ready and as soon as they blow the whilst he goes diving in, you kept cheering until you noticed his shoulder getting red/bruised while he was half way through. In the end he made it 1st holding in the pain till the end like you did.

You waited for him by his locker room. As you see him coming you ask him "why didn't you tell me" "tell you what?" He looks at you "your shoulder!" You say, he bends down and looks up at you "then why didn't you tell me this" flicking you knee lightly, you hissed in pain " i-I couldn't okay I didn't want people to tell me I can't practice or train hard and to relax" you sighed holding you tears back, he gets up and kisses your eyes. "You know I wouldn't tell you something like that (y/n)" he smiles slightly.

"How about we head to my dorm and you give me a massage and I'll give you one" he winks giving you his spare dorm room key, you blushed slightly kinda shocked he just said something like that out of the blue " umm o-okay sousuke-senpai"
"See you tonight" he said walking off heading to his locker room.
You walked away slightly flustered, he would tease you like this sometimes but the first time he bothered you like this you just brushed it off but recently you've been blushing and stuttering when he teases you like this.

9:00 pm....

You sucked into the boys dorm wearing shorts and a tank top with some cream to massage him, when you open his door you spot him shirtless sitting on his bed. You blushes looking away closing his door, he looks at you "I was wondering when you were gonna come" he pulls you to him "now who's first me or you" he smirks giving you chills "y-you then me okay" he nods and sits on the floor with his broad shoulders between his legs.

You put some cream on his shoulder, causing him to shiver due to the coldness of the cream. You were rubbing his shoulder softly applying a bit of pressure, he was letting out small moans and groans as you massages him making you flustered.

After a 30 minute massage he gets up and turns around and unwraps the wrap around your knee, which was slightly swollen, he placed your foot in a chair, putting some cream on his hands and starts massaging you, after a couple minutes of pain you felt you knee becoming eased.

You moaned softly as he started massaging a certain spot causing him to smirk
"Enjoying this a little to much I see" he chuckles "s-sh-shut up!" You look away, he grabs your chin softly making you look at him "that's no way to talk to your senpai"

You stood quiet biting your lip trying no to let out any sound while he started massaging you again. You just watched how his big hands, long fingered moved kinda turning you on a bit..

"There all done" he said getting up to sit next to you. "Thanks senpai" you mumbled while You closed your eyes and stretched your arms and legs out, then you felt something soft against your lips, your eyes shot opened to see sousuke kissing you.

You reacted slowly to the kiss kissing him back, he then pulled away, "wh-what w-was that for!!!!" You say in a completely flustered state, he chuckles "Cos I wanted to kiss those Plumpy lips for a while now (y/n) mind if I kiss them again?" You looked away and pouted softly "yes..." Cos that small kissed left you wanting more, He then pulled you to him kissing you passionately and pulls away whispering "cuddle me " you did as you were told cuddling against his muscular figure, he kisses your temple mumbling "I love you"
You smile finding it hard to believe your senpai confessed to you "I love you too"

The end
Sorry if you don't like it I tried doing my best, well anyways don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 3.2K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
33.2K 416 42
I'm new at this. Don't have high expectations. This is going to have some smut/ lemon so if you are an innocent non perverted person unlike me then y...
461K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...
14K 222 10
This is my first 'Free! Eternal Summer' FanFiction series. Disclaimer - I do not own any of the mentioned characters nor pictures and artworks used...