New Beginnings

By xobrightxo

* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "My Sexy Kidnapper" DONT READ THIS. READ THAT BOOK FIRST * Finally, Ava & Chres have mo... More

Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 50

25.4K 607 158
By xobrightxo

We were in the car now on our way back home. The movie was even all that bad. I like scary movies though. They're funny to me for some reason. But Chres? Chres jumped in his seat every 5 seconds. The movie had him so scared and entertained, he didn't try anything with me.

"Since we didn't do anything in there, you're all mine when we get home", he smirked. It's like he read my mind.

"Rain check?", I joked.

"Um, no. You're lucky I didn't just fuck you in there", he said.

I hit his arm,"Chres! You can't just say that!"

He laughed,"Say what? Fuck? I thought you liked it when I talked to you dirty."

"Yeah I do but.. I- You- never mind", I said shaking my head. I just wanted to get home.

**************

Chres opened the door and we came crashing in. He started kissing me on my neck making me wet, but I didn't feel like doing anything. I stopped and backed away as I fixed my clothes and sat on the couch.

"Why'd you stop", Chres said as he fixed his boner and sat next to me on the couch.

"I'm not in the mood", I said.

"Oh my gosh", he sighed.

"What Chres? Just not today", I said getting irritated. I'm not trying to have an argument over such a stupid topic.

"Okay", he said getting up from the couch. He went into the room and closed the door. I can't believe him. After 5 minutes, he didn't come back so I went after him. I opened the door to see him laying on the bed on his phone.

"Are you mad?", I asked sitting next to him.

"No.. I just need to get used to it, I guess."

"Good because being pregnant is exhausting you know?", I laugh.

"Yeah", he says not looking up from his phone.

"You're still upset... Why?"

"I'm fine, Ava just drop it", he snaps.

"How can I when you're being like this?", I asked rolling my eyes.

"I'm not arguing with you", he says and gets up. He grabs the keys off the dresser and starts walking towards the door.

"You're leaving? For what?"

"I just need to think.. I'll be right back", he says.

"You're really being ridiculous right now. Just because I don't want to have sex you're mad.."

He walked towards me and kissed my forehead,"I'll be back okay? Don't leave."

I don't answer him. Instead, I turn the TV off and close my eyes. I don't know what's going on but I guess I'll ask him when he comes back.

**********

CHRES' P.O.V

I open my eyes with a very bad headache. I don't even remember what happened last night. All I remember was arguing with Ava. I think Chase is coming back and that means MORE therapy. I sit up and rest my head in my hands trying to remember what happened. I remember going to the bar a drinking a little... Okay maybe a lot. I haven't drank alcohol since we've came out here. I was really, really drunk.

-Last Night-

"Are you sure you're okay", the bartender asked handing me my

6th drink.

"Stop asking m-mee that", I slurred. The room was spinning to me right now. As I was finishing my drink, this girl sat on the stool next to me. She was pretty, I guess, but nothing compared to Ava.

Ava.

I should really be going home right now but I'm too drunk. I can't drive in this condition.

"Hi.. I'm Krista", she said in a high, annoying voice.

"Chres", I said setting my cup down.

"You want another drink? My treat", she smiled. Her teeth were to bright for me.. I must really be drunk.

"Sure", I shrug.

By the time I'm done with my 8th drink, I was wasted. I couldn't even walk- or stand up. This Krista girl was still keeping me company. The bar was getting ready to close and I was stuck here.

"I can drive your car for you. My asshole of a boyfriend left me here", she said.

"Yeahhh..", I kind of said getting up. She helped me walk to my car and get in.

-Back to now-

As soon as I got in the car, I fell asleep.. Or passed out, whatever. I don't remember anything at all after that. I think..... I snapped my head up and looked around.

This isn't my room.

I looked down and saw I didn't have any clothes on. I looked next to to me.

Krista.

Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I jumped out the bed and threw my clothes on. I made sure to leave before she woke up.

**********

When I got to the house, I heard the shower running. I don't know what to do. I can't believe I cheated on Ava. I sat on the bed, just waiting for her to come out. I don't know what to tell her. Soon after, she came into the room and walked right past me, getting some clothes out the drawer. She began getting dressed, still not saying anything.

"Talk to me please", I begged.

She put her shirt over her head and put her hand on her hip,"Where were you last night?"

"I went to the bar", I said looking down.

"All night?"

I had to come up with a lie quick. "I got really drunk so I couldn't drive home. I just slept in the car and came here this morning."

"You're lying to me", she said. She grabbed a suitcase and started putting clothes in there.

"What? Where are you going??", I asked standing up. I grabbed the suitcase off the floor and held it in my hand.

"Give it back", she demanded with her hand out.

"Where are you going?", I repeated.

"Tell me the truth right now or I'm walking out that door."

"I- I can't", I stuttered rubbing the back of my neck.

Her eyes widened and her eyes started watering. "Chres, why the fuck are there hickies on your neck?"

Shit. "I'm so sorry Ava, I swear. I was really drunk. I know that's not an excuse but..."

"You cheated on me", she stated.

I tried to explain what happened but I couldn't open my mouth.

"How could you do that Chresanto?! Why! Is this because I didn't want to have sex with you?? We're you that desperate to go find some random girl to fuck?!", she yelled.

"No! I didn't even know what was happening but I can't take it back now. It was a very big mistake... I'm so sorry. Please don't leave. Please", I pleaded. She can't leave me.

"I can't believe this", she said shaking her head. "I was sitting here crying my eyes out, worried last night because you didn't come home!"

"I understa-"

"No you don't! You don't understand! I thought you loved me", she cried.

"I do! I still want a future with you. I love you more than I love myself. I know you're not going to forgive me right away but please. Think about it."

She laughed lowly,"Future? Not anymore." She slides the ring off her finger and throws it on the floor. I literally felt my heart break.

She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her arm. "Ava please don't leave. You can't leave me. We can work this out! I can't lose you. I don't know what I would do. I'm begging you", I cried. Yes, I was actually crying.

"Okay Chres. I need to go then. I need to think", she sighed.

I picked the ring up off the floor and grabbed her hand,"Please don't take this ring off ever again."

I slid the ring back on to her finger. "Can you at least tell me where you're going?"

"I'm going to my moms house."

"Promise me you'll come back."

"I don't kn-"

"Please."

"I promise", she said giving me a slight smile. I gave her the suitcase back and she began walking out.

"I love you Ava."

"I love you", she said leaving.

•••••••••••••

I FEEL SO BAD FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT OMG. I'm sorry!

But VOTE AND COMMENT :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3K 31
Namjoon was forced to admit he was cheating on Jungkook during their wedding. He walked out with Jin, the man he loved, leaving Jungkook broken at th...
1.9M 51.3K 44
Ava was another high school student that has been kidnapped. Instead of receiving beatings and rape, it was something else. This kidnapper was differ...
189K 6.5K 49
"You have me. Until every star in the galaxy dies, Din Djarin, You have me." ---- Jeyna Ryn comes from a long line of fierce Mandalorian warriors, a...
28.5K 851 41
This is a Fan-fiction story so deal with me.... Lenoir, North Carolina...where 24 year old Ashley who works as a bar tender to take care of her 2 yea...