That Love ➳ l.t.&e.c.

By tomlinsonrose

●════════●♥●════════● "Louis, this isn't good for us, we're not good for each and we can't be in a relationsh... More

That Boy
1. That Day
2. That Ass
3. That Girl
4. That Fight
5. That Night
6. That Class
7. That Plan
9. That Talk
10. That Feeling
11. That Lorry
12. That Dream
13. That Date
14. That Stupid
15. That Person
16. That Filler Chapter
17. That Moment
18. That Tutor
19. That Arguement
20. That Starbucks
21. That Call
Contact Me ➳ Authors Note c:
22. That News
23.That Conversation
24.That Session
25. That Box
26. That Bracelet
27. That Club
28. That Day
29. That Love
updates :)
30. That Feeling
31., That Shit
Cliché x
32. That Shot
That Love Week (updateupdateupdate)
33. That Done
...
That </3
34. That Death
35. That Hospital
36. That Morning
37. That Kiss
ALL ABOUT SEX PETALS x
Petals <3
38. That Camera
help.
39. That Dress
40. That Shock
Check out my blog petals x
41. That Moment
My snapchat
Soon
Updates
42. That End

8. That Kiss

936 28 0
By tomlinsonrose

Eleanor's POV

I close my locker door and walk to class with Dani. Music next. The only class me and Dani share.

I spot Louis leaning against the door to the music room, conversing with George Shelley, another guy in my music class.

He spots me and walks over, smiling.

'Hey Eleanor' he greets me

I look at him in confusion

'What do you want Louis?' I ask rudely

'Just saying hi' he says shrugging, the smile still stable on his face

I scowl at him

'Well hi! Now bye'

He reaches out and gently cups my upper arm with his hand.

I glare at him frustratedly

'What?' I demand, annoyed

'You look pretty today' he says, his body scarily close to mine

I take a step back, but he's one step ahead, literally, and steps closer, our bodies pressed against each other. And as much as I hate to say it, I like it. I like the feeling of his body near mine, the way they seem to mould together.

'Really pretty' he mutters, pushing a stray piece of hair behind my ear, keeping his hand there, between my cheek and ear.

'Thanks' I stutter, flustered by his sudden affection

'Eleanor?' he whispers, leaning in closer, so our noses are nearly touching.

His breath fans my face and his musky scent fills my nostrils.

'Hmm?' I mumble, trying to keep calm

This is Louis for Gods sake!!

He doesn't reply, instead he gently brings his lips to mine. I don't respond but eventually, can't hold back and give in to the kiss, exploring his lips with my own, and visa versa. I melt into the kiss and my arms make their way to his neck as they wrap around it, his arms snaking their way around my petite waist.

Suddenly, I remember who I'm kissing. Louis. Him. That Boy!!! I think back to what he did, all those years ago....

Louis arms envelop around me and I melt into them, my arms wrapped around him tightly. His soft, plump lips find mine and enlock them in. sweet chaste kiss.

'I'm gonna miss you so much' I whisper, looking into his stunning blue eyes

'I'm gonna miss you too' he assures me, stroking my cheek gently 'But its only for six months' he points out

I nod, trying but failing, to hide the sorrow that engulfed my face

I'm thirteen. Yeah, its young, but love knows no age.

Louis departed my house and I plopped down on my doorstep. I tried to hold back the tears that wanted to leak out and I succeeded, barely. Jake, a guy who lives next door, runs over to me and sits down beside me.

'What's up buttercup?' he asks gently

I shake my head and shrug

'You've got something on your eye' he informs me

'Can you get it?' I sniffle

He nods

I close my eyes and wait for him to get whatever it is off my eye. Instead, I feel his lips crash onto mine. My eyes open in shock and I push him off me. I see Louis standing at my gate, hurt clear in his face. He glares at me before running away.

I slap Jake as hard as I could, taking out all my rage on him.

'YOU SLIMEY LITTLE DICKHEAD!!!' I scream at him, pushing him as hard as I could and running after Louis, tears rolling freely down my cheeks. I sniffle as I drastically look for Louis. I come to an alley and my head whips around in search of Louis. I see two figures. They are in a steamy make out session, the lad pushing the girl against the wall.

I roll my eyes and continue to walk until the girl moans

'LOUIS!' escapes her mouth and my attention snaps to them. Sure enough, Louis is in a steamy make out session with this skank.

I gasp and run. As fast as I can. Away from him. Away from That Boy.

I've never trusted him since that. And now I'm kissing him. The same boy that cheated on me and ripped my heart in two. I push Louis away and look at his confused face in shock.

He glances at me and a smirk appears on his face.

Tears brim in my eyes and I shake my head.

'No' I mumble

I run away from Louis, down the hall

'EL!' Dani yells after me

I ignore her and continue running. I can't have a relationship with him. Not with That Boy . That Kiss was a mistake. A complete and utter mistake. Louis doesn't like me, he' s toying with me. And I'm not ton a fall for it. No freaking way. I'm not giving him my heart again. Not after last time..

Hey guys! Ok so please voite and comment! I'll update if I get two comments and two votes Pwease!!!!! :) thanks sweeties :*

Niamh :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 7.1K 52
Eleanor just got out of a messy relationship when she recieves a phone call from her best friend, Harry Styles. When she goes to visit him in London...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...
6.9K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...