Cat Fight (Chat Noir/ Adrein...

By gaycat_original

Y/n (your name) moves to Paris because your parents got a job. Your whole life changes when you meet the boy... More

Chapter 1 The Phone Call
Chapter 2 Paris!
chapter 3 green eyes
Chapter 4 School
chapter 5 the designer
chapter 6 wounds
chapter 7 blackout
chapter 8 plagg
chapter 10 Monday
chapter 11 cookies of happiness
chapter 12 Mission Portrait Secerts
chapter 13 hawkmoth
chapter 14 lemon
chapter 15 Green
not back

chapter 9 the dream

467 16 2
By gaycat_original

"hello waterfall, I'm hawk moth. I give you the power to control water and take revenge on the boy who turned you down, all I ask in return is ladybug and chat noir's miraculouses."

"Yes, hawk moth." I say. Why did I say that? I didn't want to.

I feel as though I'm being trapped inside my mind, and something else is controlling my body. "Help!" I yell but nothing escapes my lips.

I see myself in the mirror, my costume is all blue with little white polka dots. My eyes turn an abnormal shade of blue with a white mask surrounding them. The butterfly net turns to a blue and white sword.

Waterfall walks out of the bathroom. She climbs up my ladder and on top my roof. "Hahahaha, I will get their Miraculouses." She says evilly.

"No! Stop! Get out of my head!" I yell. But nothing escapes my lips. "Give me back control of my body!" I yell still with no luck of sound. I start screaming and I try running around, but I don't move and or make a sound.

She jumps off the building, catching us with a water bubble. She puts water infront of every door and window, trapping people in and out of their houses.

"No! Let those people out!" I yell still with no luck of sound.

Adrein's pov

"No." Y/n mumbles as she rolls around the bed having a nightmare. I try to wake her up, but doesn't. She just keeps mumbling stuff.

Y/n pov

Water fall flies around and continues trapping people in their homes.

"Ladybug! Help me!" I yell taking control of my body for just a second.

I see her and chat out of the corner of my eye.

"I think your one of my least favorite villains." Chat says spinning his tale.

"Why?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Well I'm a cat and you control water. Cats don't like water."

She gives him an evil grin. "Then your gonna hate this." I throw a water ball at him drenching him in water.

"Animal cruelty is a crime!" Ladybug says wrapping me in her yo-yo. She turns to water and slides away.

"Come on! I didn't even know I could do that! How is that fair!?!" I ask with no sound escaping.

"Will you shut up and let the evil take control?"

"No. I may if you give ladybug that sword."

"I won't listen to you."

"Wanna know what's funny?"

"No one else can hear me." I start laughing.

"So?"

"You are talking to a voice in your head!" I start laughing even harder.

"Stop laughing, it hurts."

"Then I shall keep laughing!" Then she pushes me deeper into my mind. I look down and see I'm naked and soaking wet. I'm holding a butterfly net.

"Now stay there and be quite." Waterfall growls.

"I always knew I had a bad side, but I didn't relize I could be such a bitch." I say.

"I told you to shut up!"

"Fine." I put my hands up in surrender.

"Good. Now I have some miraculouses to steal."

"You won't get them."

"We'll see about that."

"Where's the popcorn?" I ask. I look down, "and my clothes?"

Suddenly the water on my body turns to a dress. "Will that make you shut up now?"

Adrein's pov

Y/n starts laughing.

"Y/n, are you ok?"

This continues for about a minute. "I, (mumble mumble mumble) I (mumble) bitch."

"Y/n? Will you stop talking? I would like to sleep too." I yawn.

"Fine."

"Thank you." I start to close my eyes in almost asleep then y/n starts talking again.

"Ya won't ge' 'em." She says slurring her words.

"Please be quite." I beg.

"(Mumble) popcorn." She rolls over. "Where (mumble) clothes?"

"In your closet now let me sleep, please."

She is quite, but she starts rolling around stealing the blankets. I take the pillow I was sleeping on and put it on the floor. I make a make shift need on the floor with the spare blankets at the foot of her bed and fall asleep.

Y/n pov

I sit down as I watch waterfall try to get out of the sewer. She finally turns to water and slides out the little holes in it.

She flies around the city in search of ladybug and chat noir. "Where are they?" She asks.

"Sorry, can't help you." I smile.

She rolls her eyes, making me dizzy. "God, that was worse than a roller coaster."

She keeps flying. Then we get pulled to the ground by ladybug's yo-yo. Chat uses cataclysm to trap us.

"Do you think that will also hold her if she turns to water?" Ladybug asks.

"I don't want to stick around long enough to find out." He answers looking at his ring.

Waterfall turns to water, but ladybug scoops her up with a red and black bowl. So she charges back to normal.

Chat uses his baton to steal her sword. He breaks it and ladybug catches the akuma.

"No! I will get your Miraculous ladybug, I will one day." Hawk moth yells.

"Maybe you should fight them yourself instead of being a coward and making other people do your dirty work." I say. The telepathic link disappears when ladybug yells...

"Miraculous ladybug!" Everything is fixed and back to normal.

"Pound it!" Ladybug and chat noir first bump.

"Gotta go." Ladybug swings away.

Chat walks over to me as I try to hide in the butterfly net. "Y/n, I'm sorry."

"Can we talk about this later? I would really like to finish taking my shower."

"Ok." He picks me up hugging me close to his body. I don't care if I'm hugging him naked just as long as no one will ruin my life with a stupid nude photo of me.

We "fly" back to my house. We climb/ fall into my bed because Chat's transformation just wore off.

I look at him and see he's in only his under wear. "This would send off the wrong message to anyone who saw this." I say.

"Yeah it really would. So, do you want to talk or get dressed?"

"Get dressed." I get out from under him and open my closet/ my eyes.

I blink because of the bright sun light. "It was only a dream." I sigh.

I hear a yawn. "Please tell me you will let me sleep tonight."

"Sorry, I had a dream I was akumatized. It seemed real though."

"I just hope you didn't dream the future." Adrein sits up. "I'm kinda hungry, but I think I'm more tired."

"I'll make breakfast, you sleep. I'll get you when it's made."

"Sounds good with me." He crawls in the bed while I crawl out of it.

"I'm never going to put a butterfly net in the bathroom." I walk downstairs to make breakfast.
____________________

A/n
I agree with adrein it's a good time to take a nap.

Don't be a ghost reader
Comment
Critique
Vote
Request
Thanks for reading!☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 151 17
Emma Elaine. Everyone knew who she was. A famous actress and model with equally as famous parents. She considered her life as crazy as possible. She...
334K 14.5K 41
Bitten by a radioactive spider and playing superhero back in California was fine, but in Paris? This one is going to be a doozy. With avoiding two su...
14.2K 329 21
A tomboyish girl finds herself in the animated world known as Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir; with crazy villains, a courageous ladybug, a...
13.8K 415 10
Miraculous Ladybug but set in the distant past with royalty and bLOOD AND DEATH and cuteness :)