Life At The Hidden Leaf Villa...

By SSBGogeta

[#2018WattysLonglist] This story is be based on a normal 14 year old boy named Ryuki Yuzu who lived with... More

Chapter 1: Surprise
Chapter 2: Welcome
Chapter 3: New People, Weird Abilites
Chapter 4: Making New Friends
Chapter 5: Unlocked Potential
Chapter 6: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 7: Friend or Rival?
Chapter 8: Our First Mission
Chapter 9: Faster Than The Speed Of Light
Chapter 10:The Chunin Exams(part 1)
Chapter 11:The Chunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Written Exams
Chapter 13: The Forest Of Death
Chapter 14: You Gotta Death Wish Pal?
Chapter 15: On to The Next Round!
Chapter 16: Things are getting intense huh?
Chapter 17: Sibling battle- Ryuki Vs. Rin Yuzu
Chapter 18: This Fight Is For You, Not Me
Chapter 19: Let's Go Shika!
Chapter 20: Training time!
Chapter 22: Relaxation time- Big day coming up!
Chapter 23: Ryuki vs. Sasuke! I'm Not Gonna Lose.
Chapter 24: It Ends Here!
Chapter 25: Our Darkest Hour
Chapter 26: The Hokage's Funeral. Until Next Time!

Chapter 21: 3 Vs. 1- Ryuki's Do Or Die Training

18 2 1
By SSBGogeta

Ryuki: (Wipes off his sweat from his forehead and the blood on the side of his mouth after the intense sparring match from Asuma) Aw man, that was insane.

Asuma: You did good back there on your own.

Ryuki: Thanks sensei, I try (Smirks and sits on the floor out of breath) That's all for today right?

Asuma: Well now that you mention it, No.

Ryuki: (After hearing that his smirk completely disappeared) Wait, Wait what?

Asuma: I still have one more thing I want you to do kid. 

Ryuki: And that is? (sounding exhausted)

Asuma: Come on out!

Rin: Hello there big brother Ry-Ry

Choji: Sup Ryuki.

Tenten: Hey.

Ryuki: Rin! (runs and hugs her) You're alright.

Rin: (hugs him back) Yep I've made a full recovery a while ago but I've just been doing a little training.

Ryuki: Just as expected from my little sis. But wait Tenten? Why are you here?

Tenten: (Points at Asuma)

Asuma: With much kindness from Guy, he let me borrow one of his students for your training. (Chuckles) 

Ryuki: Oh well that's awesome I guess but isn't neji in the final exams as well?

Tenten: (Shrugs her shoulder) Said he didn't need me anymore. Something like 'I'll take care of the rest' or something like that.

Ryuki: Okay. Anyways, what type of training are we talking Sensei?

Asuma: Well....

Rin: We're here to kick your butt.

Tenten: That about sums it up.

Choji: And get some barbecue after.

Ryuki: You bribed them with food?! You monster.

Asuma: They weren't doing it for free. You know kids these days. Gotta meet their requirements.

Ryuki: So wait a sec here, what about Shikamaru? He isn't gonna help me?

Shikamaru: No can do. (lies under a tree in the shade) Your on your own on this one pal.

Ryuki: Thanks a lot Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: I mean hey, look on the bright side (points in the direction behind ryuki) Look. Turn around.

Ino: Your cheerleader has arrived (jumps on Ryuki's back)

Ryuki: Whoa! I get a cheerleader! That doesn't help my situation at all.

Ino: What'd you say hun? (starts to choke ryuki slowly)

Ryuki: (Gasping for air) Sorry......Your exactly the help I need. (starts to tap her forearm)

Ino: That's more like it (lets him go and kisses him on the cheek) 

Ryuki: I almost died before the actual fight. What a great sign.

Asuma: Okay Ryuki enough Chatting! 

Ryuki: But I just fought you Sensei. Can't I relax just a bit?

Asuma: Ryuki I'm gonna be straightforward with you. You still need more training if you wanna compete with Sasuke. So I'm gonna say this. If you do not beat these three, I'm going to personally take you out the final round.

Ryuki: Wait what!? Your bluffing! 

Asuma: Try me.

Ryuki: (After staring at his Sensei for a couple of seconds, Ryuki huffs and turns away from Asuma) That not fair.

Asuma: Okay you three, you can attack him anyway you like just avoid any vital points. (rubs his chin) Actually, It'll be better if you guys tried to kill him.

Ryuki: Kill me!? (He turns around with a look that can be compared to a infant child crying)

Rin: You got it sensei!

Ryuki: Wait rin, you didn't hear him?!

Asuma: Okay....Fight!

Ryuki: (Before he could react rin shoots right in-front of him) So fast. 

Rin: Here the results of my training! (kicks ryuki in the ribs)

Ryuki: (Thinks to himself: Crap I'm way too tired to fight and the fact I have to fight someone who nearly beat me, my teammate who is strong as hell and a girl who literally lives with weapons is just annoying and tiring) Ah! (Feels the pain and is shot back but as he nearly regained his steps choji comes from behind)

Choji: Expand Right hand! (His Right hand grows large and comes down at ryuki)

Ryuki: Nope! (Almost being crushed by choji's hand, he side dashes out the way) That was close (falls down on one knee)

Tenten: Don't stop now! (Unrolls her scroll and summons multiple kunais that go flying at ryuki)

Ryuki: Ugh! Give me a rest please! (Slightly gets up) Fire style: Fireball justu! (Sends a fireball at the direction of the kunais melting it before it hits him)

Rin: Your wide open brother! Water style: Water Dragon justu. (summons a water dragon)

Ryuki: Oh crap.....(Embraces for impact by covering his body but the dragon has a direct hit on him flattening him to the floor) 

Ino: Come on ryuki! Get up! Don't give up we just started!

Ryuki: (tries to move his body from the floor but can't) I-I can't m.....move

Rin: Well that's too bad. (Gathers water from the lake and turns it into a whip) Guess I gotta whip ya until you get up.

Tenten: Well guess that's it. 

Choji: Barbecue!

Rin: (Before she begins her torture session with her brother she looks in asuma direction)That was fast huh Asuma Sensei?

Asuma: Hold on a sec. (Points at ryuki) He's not done yet. (Slightly smiles) Attaboy.

Ryuki: (stands up) I'm....not done.....yet.....(chakra starts to build up around ryuki)

Rin: Still got some fight in ya. That's my brother for you.

Choji: No one stands in the way of my barbecue! (Charges at ryuki and tries to attack)

Ryuki: Too slow (instantly appears behind choji with tremendous speed and grabs his shoulder) Your out of here! (Throws him across the field hitting a tree)

Rin: Alright tenten he's kicking it up a notch so be careful.

Tenten: Same for you.

Ryuki: So.....who's next? (wipes the blood from his face)

Rin: Here I go! (dashes at ryuki but he grabs her arm) 

Ryuki: You've gotten faster sis, but (throws her over his shoulder onto the floor) I can't lose to anyone until I beat the crap out of sasuke. (makes a fist and after a second, a wind like barrier start to form around it) Wind style: Typhoon Impact (smashes his hand into the floor next to rin making at whole floor collapse and crumble) 

Shikamaru: (wakes up from the sudden impact) Hey hey! I'm sleeping.

Ino: Yes Ryuki!! Fight Fight Fight!

Ryuki: I didn't forget about you. (unsheathes his katana) Wind style: slicing air waves (slices his katana at the direction tenten is in with powerful and sharp winds)

Tenten: Crap (Ducks behind the tree that was just cut in half by his attack) That was close (looks up and sees the trees behind her were also cut in half) Too close. 

Ryuki: You think? (leans over tenten's shoulder) see ya (Chops her neck making her pass out) That's two down. 

Rin: And one more to go! (Uses her whip to smack down at ryuki but her attack misses with every strike) Crap stop moving.

Ryuki: (Side steps from the last whip attack and charges forward towards rin) Mhm, how about no. Fire Style: Fireball justu! (Sends an enormous fireball towards rin as it connects but she dissolves into water) Another clone huh?

Rin: (Pulls out her Dual Sais) Okay big brother let's do this. (Charges at Ryuki clashing with his katana)

Ryuki: (blocks it with his katana and raises his eyebrow) New weapon? 

Rin: From Asuma sensei. (pushes forward making ryuki lose his balance and roundhouse kick ryuki sending flying across the field)

Ryuki: (Rolls across the field from the kick but recovers quickly) As expected. He's always looking out for his students. By the way, nice move (Thinks to himself: I can't keep this up. My body's gonna give up on me when this chakra dies. So if I don't finish her off soon.....I'm done for) Okay sis let's end this.

Ino: Say it more manlier!

Ryuki: (sighs) I almost forgot my cheerleader for a second.

Rin: Okay then here I come! (dashes at ryuki)

Ryuki: I gotcha. (His clone comes from underground and grabs rin's legs) As they say, checkmate. After (Quickly turns around and grabs the real rin flying from behind him) This. (winks)

Rin: What!? How'd you know! (The rin that was grabbed from underground turns into water)

Ryuki: Well I kinda figured it was a clone, I mean why would you attack me in the open like that one on one unless you had some type of plan. Also I realized after I did my Wind Style attack there was three of you running away (laughs).

Rin: Aw man! (crosses her arms) 

Ryuki: You've gotten so much better sis. I'm really proud of you. (starts to feel dizzy) Okay.....I'm about to fall now. (falls on the floor) I'm done.

Choji: Not so fast! (Jumps in the air, turns into a giant ball and starts to spin) Human Boulder! (falls down with extreme speed)

Ryuki: You gotta be.........kidding. (summons the last bit of chakra in his right hand) L-lightning style: Lightening......Strike!! (Lets out one last scream Raising his right arm in the air and collides with choji's attack creating an explosion)

Rin: Whoa! (Covers her eyes)

Ino: Are they okay?

*As the smoke clears up you can see ryuki on the floor passed out and choji on the other side knocked out from the impact*

Asuma: (Walks towards the two) Their fine! (smiles) And you pass kid. Congrats.

Rin: You wanna take him to the hospital or something?

Asuma: Naw (Takes out his cigarette and lights it) He'll be fine. They both will be (Laughs) Just help me carry them to their rooms.

Shikamaru: (Gets up from the floor) I'll go help tenten. (Carries her from his back)

Ino: I'll help ryuki. I mean after all I am his cheerleader and all. 

Rin: That was some lousy cheer leading you did (chuckles)

Ino: What's that supposed to mean? (Raises her eyebrow)

Rin: Well........(Rubs her chin)

Asuma: (Smiles) Okay you two let's move it okay?

Ino And Rin: Yes Sensei.

*Ino and Rin help each other to pick up Ryuki and Asuma goes to help choji to get back on his feet. After, they all begin to walk through the village*

Rin: Geez Ry-Ry lay off the ramen will ya.

Ino: Yeah tell me about it.

Rin: Hey Sensei can I ask a question?

Asuma: Sure what is it?

Rin: Did you teach Ry-Ry how to tap into his chakra like that? Ya know to like improve your abilities like he did?

Asuma: No I didn't. He learned how to do that himself. To be honest, I'm surprised how much chakra he was able to release and how much power and speed he had because of it.

Ino: Yeah it was almost like he was a different person.

Asuma: I'm gonna make him release all of his chakra, all at one time. Make him learn how to fully control it to his will. I don't know how fast he'll learn it but with my help he'll get it.

Rin: Agreed. I mean the final round starts in like 3 more days. So that's more than enough time.   

Shikamaru: I can agree with that.

Asuma: There's something about that kid though. Just like you Rin, he's been performing high level justus as if they were child's play. He's among the fastest of the graduates, and even though his Knowledge for the field isn't that good, when he's on the battleground his knowledge and perspective of things are beyond normal. To top it of his chakra level.....it's scary.

Ino: What do you mean by that?

Asuma: Well when he first arrived to this village, Kakashi told me about some kids he had found while doing a ground check around the place. He said the reason he stopped because he had sensed a strong amount of chakra in the area and that's when he found the two of you. Rin and Ryuki. When he bought them to the hokage, he noticed the quick yet reassuring expression from him. Almost as if he was ready to strike himself at any moment. Kakashi said though that the both of you didn't give off any reason to be alert and cautious around so he let you in.

Rin: Wow....so wait he just let us in because of our power?

Asuma: No. The hokage isn't like that at all. He truly accepted you being here power or not. The point I'm trying to make is that you two have tremendous amount of chakra but ryuki has something that's special and scary. So basically I wanna help ryuki take it to that next level and reach down deep enough to grab some of that hidden power and become stronger.

Ino: That make sense. I just hope when the time comes he doesn't over do it.

Shikamaru: Look at who your talking about Ino. 

Ino: Yeah I know. (Thinks to herself: I don't know if I should tell Asuma-Sensei about what happened during that battle in the woods. I'm sure eventually Ryuki will speak on it)

Asuma: Don't worry. I'll make sure.

Rin: Well, this is our spot so I'll see you tomorrow sensei.

Asuma: Take care you three. Let's go Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: Yeah. Later guys.

Ino: See ya.

Rin: Later. Come on Ino. (Helps Ryuki up the stairs) Hold him for a sec. Gotta open the door.

 Ino: (holds ryuki) Aw he's so cute when he's sleep. 

Rin: I'm throwing up on the inside. (opens the door) Here pass him to me, I can take him from here.

Ino: Sure (kisses his cheek) Goodnight (Passes Ryuki to Rin) Goodnight Rin. Take it easy.

Rin: You too Ino. (walks inside the house) Here you go big brother (lays him on the sofa) Goodnight. (walks into her room)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 7.5K 32
Almost three years passed since Chiharu Haruno, Sakura's twin sister left Konoha. She was training and going on missions together with her sensei Tak...
696 32 28
A new story of the Naruto one I don't own any of the characters just the ones that we created! And of course we don't own the plot either, some are o...
3K 105 20
Hazuki Tลketsu is a pretty normal sixteen year old who loves to surf. After something tragic happened in her life, she's finding it hard to find a wa...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...