Without You I'm Nothing

By Madswill

Two is company, three's a crowd....but not for Kol, Will and Chloe. Chloe goes to an awards ceremony with h... More

Your eyes forever glued to mine
Don't leave me here my guiding light
Drunk on immorality, valium and cherry wine
These bonds are shackle free, wrapped in lust and lunacy
Sing for your lover like blood from a stone
I'll be your liquor bathing your soul
I'd break the back of love for you
Then you must realize that you're never alone
Tap the vein that bleeds, down on my bended knees
Knock me off my feet like heroin
I know, you've got me wrapped around your finger
Let me steal this moment from you now
Tell me we both matter, don't we
So much hate for the ones we love
And you are so beautiful that I will drink my fill
I am the bones you couldn't break
Want you so bad I can taste it
And with our bodies entwined we will know paradise
You and me won't be unhappy
To drink you pretty
How could we know we had found treasure
My sweet Prince, You Are The One
I Burn To Touch Her Just The Same

It's in the special way we fuck

225 3 6
By Madswill

Days later, Chloe was completely moved out of her house at her Dad's. She had left her keys on the kitchen counter, still unable to believe that he had kicked her out and fired her. Most of her furniture had gone to Alex and Isabel with some of her stuff going to Crispin. She had unpacked all her things that she had brought back to the house, the remainder of her things going to Goodwill. Not a thing of hers was left at the house. Kol and Will made sure she felt at home and even helped hang up paintings and pictures of hers to make her feel more at ease.

Kol had offered Chloe a job being his assistant which she agreed to but he gave her a little time to relax and get herself together before she did. He knew she was hurting and wanted to make sure she was feeling good before he started her out as his assistant.

So while relaxing at home with Will who was busy working on a new painting while she was reading and tanning by the pool, she got a text from Isabel asking her if she wanted to meet for lunch. She made plans to meet Isabel and then headed indoors to get ready.

"Will baby?" she called down the hallway to him.

"Yeh Princess?" he replied.

"I'm going to meet Isabel for lunch, do you want to come along?" she asked.

"Sure though I will have to change my shirt, I've got paint all over it." he remarked. "Be up in a few, honey."

Chloe headed upstairs to their bedroom to get ready. She stripped off her bikini and headed into the closet to find something to throw on. She had just slipped on a pair of jean shorts when Will came in.

"Mmm can you go dressed like that?" he murmured in her ear as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck and nibbled at her earlobe.

Chloe giggled. "I only go naked for you and Kol." she remarked turning to face Will who was also shirtless.

Will pressed her up against the wall, pressing his body hard against hers. "Mmm we love when you're naked." He pressed his lips hard against hers and they began to kiss feverishly, their bodies grinding against each other.

"Do we have time to have sex?" Will whispered against her lips.

"We'll make time," Chloe giggled, reaching down to pull down Will's shorts.

They pulled each other's pants off before coming together to kiss, rubbing their bodies against each others. Chloe reached down and began to jerk Will off causing Will to moan against her lips.

"Does that feel good, Uncle Will?" she murmured biting on his lip.

"Uhh fuck, I love when you touch me. I love you Princess." Will groaned.

"I love you too," she remarked.

Will knelt down in front of her and spread her legs. He ran his hands up and down her legs before looking up at her lustfully. "Uncle Will sure is thirsty." he remarked before parting her lips and licking and sucking away at her pussy hungrily.

Chloe's legs buckled and she grabbed the wall to steady herself. "Oh fuck. Uhhh." she cried out, digging her fingers into his curls.

"Mmm Princess tastes like sugar." he murmured as he slipped two fingers inside her as he ate her out.

"Fuck me, Uncle Will. Be my Daddy. Oh fuck you're going to make me cum. Oh god, oh fuck, fuck, fuck." she screamed out as she came hard all over Will's tongue and fingers.

Will eagerly lapped up her cum, enjoying the taste of her on his tongue. "God you taste so fucking good." he moaned as he stood back up. He stood directly in front of her and licked his cum stained fingers. "Baby girl, you taste so sweet. Wanna taste?"

Chloe nodded her head. "Yes Daddy Will."

Will smiled at her as he pressed his lips against hers, letting her taste herself on his lips. He felt her tongue flick out and lick around his lips. She let out a satisfied moan as she did. "You like the taste of yourself, baby girl?" he asked her sexily.

"Mmm I do. Not as good as you and my other Daddy taste though." she replied, giggling. "Daddy Will, are we going to fuck?"

Will grinned naughtily at her. "Of course Princess." He pressed her back against the wall. "Jump up and wrap your arms and legs around me."

Chloe jumped up and did what Will said and groaned loudly when she felt him slide deep inside her. "Oh fuck. Daddy Will, fuck me. Your Princess is so horny." she begged.

"You're Daddy's pretty whore. I like when you're all dirty and soaking wet. Your pussy is hungry for Daddy's cock isn't it?" he breathed against her lips.

"I'm always hungry for Daddy's cock-both of them in fact. I love being their naughty little slut. Fuck me Daddy!" she pleaded.

"Ooh my baby girl is horny today. You have quite the greedy pussy don't you Princess?" he asked her hotly.

"Mmmm hmm, my pussy loves Daddy's cock and I know she loves Daddy milk too," she murmured as she licked her lips at him.

Will began to thrust into her harder. "Ohh fuck, I'm going to cum into your pretty pink pussy. It's starving for milk. Oh baby, oh fuck Chloe." he moaned as he unloaded in her as she gripped onto his cock as she came soon after he did.

Chloe brushed his lips against Will's. "Mmmm that was nice. I wish we could go get in bed and make love a little more but we need to get ready. Are you still coming to lunch with me?"

"Of course Princess. Maybe we can play when we get back from lunch?" Will remarked, winking at her.

"Sounds like a perfect idea. I am sure Kol would love to join in when he gets home." Chloe giggled as she headed into the bathroom to clean up.

After they both hurried to clean up and get dressed, they got in Will's car and headed to meet Isabel for lunch. As they parked the car and were heading to the restaurant hand in hand, a couple of paps caught site of them. They ran over and began snapping pictures of them.

"Jesus, I hate these assholes." Will muttered as he wrapped his arm around Chloe protectively. Chloe just moved closer to Will as he led them to the front of the restaurant. They went in and found Isabel who was waving at them when they walked in.

Chloe gave her a hug as did Will. Will held the chair out for her and then slipped into the seat next to her. "Hey Isabel, how are you?" Chloe inquired.

"I'm good, been busy with the gallery but good. How are you? Are you all settled in?" she asked Chloe.

Chloe smiled as she felt Will rub her back gently. "Yes and it feels great to be all in just one house now. Kol and Will even put up some of my posters and artwork that I had in my old house. And I'm all unpacked so I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much once again for helping us out. I can't thank you enough."

"You are very welcome. We need to pick a day when you can come over to our house for a cookout and hang out by the pool." Isabel suggested.

"That would be fun and we will need to have you over as well," Will remarked.

"I know Alex would love that. He's been dying to play pool with you guys again." Isabel responded.

Will grinned. "We played not too long ago. And Chloe beat Kol! He knocked the 8 ball in on accident but still Chloe won!"

Chloe laughed. "I don't think he was expecting that but he was a good sport about it!"

"I know he beat Alex a few times and Alex wants to challenge him again!" Isabel commented laughing.

They stayed there for a while talking and drinking while enjoying their lunch. Afterwards they said their goodbyes and made dinner plans to meet up for dinner. When Chloe and Will were back in the car and headed back home, Chloe asked him, "What are we going to do til Kol gets home?"

Will grinned mischievously at her. "I can think of a couple things."

Chloe raised her eyebrow at him. "Oh really? And what might that be?" she asked licking her lips.

"Well first thing I thought of is that I could have dessert." he remarked saucily.

"And what is for dessert, Daddy Will?" she asked innocently.

"Your sweet pussy." he replied. "I wanna spread your legs and eat you out til you are all over my face. I have to taste your pussy again, Princess."

Chloe moaned as she reached over to massage his cock thru his shorts. "I want to suck you off and have you cum all over me. Fuck I'm so horny right now."

When they stopped at a stoplight, Will leaned over and shoved his tongue down her throat. "God I can't fucking wait to get home." he groaned against her lips.

When they got home and parked Will's car, they ran into the house, stripping off clothes as they ran upstairs to the bedroom. Will grabbed for Chloe and together they fell onto the bed Chloe on her back with Will on top of her. They began to kiss anxiously, their bodies rubbing up against each others.

Will looked up at her and licked his lips hungrily at her. "It's time for Daddy Will to have some dessert." he remarked as he moved his way down her body, spreading her legs wide.

"Tongue fuck me Daddy Will. I've been so naughty." she pleaded as she played with her hardening nipples.

Will spread her wide and buried his tongue in her. He began to loudly suck and slurp and lap at her already soaking wet pussy. "Mmmm," he mumbled as he buried himself in deeper.

Chloe cried out as she dug her fingers into his curls. "Oh fuck, oh god, fuck me. Oh Daddy."

Will continued his onslaught of her pussy, licking and sucking eagerly as he nibbled gently on her clit. "Oh Princess you taste so good. Cum for Daddy won't you? Be a good girl and give Daddy some of your juice." he encouraged her.

She went to tell him she was coming but her orgasm came so hard and fast she screamed out as she came all over his face. She heard Will moan as she felt him lapping up her cum.

When he was done, he looked up at her, his face glistening with her cum. "Princess, I could eat you all day. Taste so fucking good to me, love. I love you."

Chloe smiled up at him. "I love you too, Daddy. I want to be naughty, can I taste myself on your lips?"

Will smiled lasciviously at her as he laid down on top of her and pressed his lips against hers. He ground his crotch against hers causing her to moan.

"Mmm Daddy I taste good but I really want your cock. Can we play?" she asked him biting her lip in anticipation.

"What does my sexy little girl want to play? I'll play but I want to be your Daddy." Will told her brushing his lips against hers.

"Mmmm OK." she giggled. "I'll come home from school and need help with my homework or something." She got up and ran to her closet. She slipped on a pair of short shorts and a tank top and pulled her hair up into pigtails. She left the room and came back in seconds later.

"Daddy? I'm home from school. Daddy? Where are you?" she said as she walked in.

Will came back in from the balcony wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "Hey baby girl. How was school?"

"Good. I have homework I may need your help on. Do you have time?" she asked him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Anything for you. What do you need help on, Princess?" Will asked her sitting down next to her and wrapping his arm around her.

"Sex ed. I need to learn about sex and about men and women stuff." she giggled.

"Um okay." he cleared his throat. "Well I'm sure you know about your pussy and your clit correct? I am sure you know the functions and what it feels like to be pleasured and all that. Well and um I am sure you know or are aware of how men um..pleasure..um take care of themselves. What else do you need to know?"

"Men's cum looks like milk. It looks all milky and thick." Chloe commented.

"Chloe Alexa how do you know this? Have you been playing around with boys?" Will scolded her.

"No, um I just know. Sometimes the guy cums on the girl's face, breasts or stomach or in her mouth." Chloe said, trying not to giggle.

"Chloe! Fess up or you are going to be grounded. How do you know all this? Are you having sex with a boy at your school? Tell me now!" Will yelled, grabbing onto her arm.

"OK Daddy! Calm down. I'll tell you but do you promise not to get mad at me?" she asked, wide eyed, staring at him.

"I don't know if I can promise you that. Depends on what you tell me. Out with it or you're going to get a spanking." Will reprimanded her.

Chloe lowered her head. "I'm curious about sex and always horny so I like to play with myself. I got so curious I watched some of Daddy Kol's movies and I got so wet that I began to play with myself and I couldn't stop. Well I got so into it I wasn't paying attention and as I was fingering myself, Kol came in and he had been drinking and he was shocked that I was in there but turned on that I was laying in his bed watching his movies with my hand down my pants. He got on the bed with me after he stripped his clothes off and he made me suck his cock and he called me a dirty cum slut. Then he made me get on my hands and knees and he fucked me from behind. He called me a whole bunch of dirty names-like slut, his pretty whore, Daddy's slutty little Princess, etc. Since then I've been craving cock. I'm sorry Daddy Will." she said, biting her lip anxiously.

"Chloe! Oh baby girl. So that's who I heard the other night in Kol's room. It was you. It sounded like you liked it. Do you like being a naughty little girl?" he asked, tipping her chin up to look at him. "Do you like watching those movies and getting fucked?"

Chloe stared into his deep blue eyes. "Yes Daddy. I can't lie. I love every bit of it. And Daddy Kol makes me feel sooo good. But Daddy, I want to be your dirty Princess too. I think you're so handsome. I watch you take a shower and swim naked and you have such a hot body. Am I wrong for wanting to fuck you?" she asked him.

He reached out to stroke one of her pigtails. "Oh baby girl, no it's not. We want to be with you. We watch you shower as well. When you pinch your nipples and wash your breasts while you're taking a shower, you make me so hard. My cock sticks out straight and I just want to come in there and drive it into you. I watch those movies too and I imagine it's you and me and Daddy Kol fucking you. Don't feel ashamed, it's alright. You can be your Daddy's naughty little Princess."

Chloe turned and straddled his lap. "Oooh Daddy you're so sexy." she murmured as she ground herself against his hardening crotch. "I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck you, to dig my fingers through your hair. My pussy is getting all wet thinking about it. Do you want me, Daddy Will?" she asked wrapping an arm around his neck.

Will wrapped an arm around her and ran his hand down her back and over the curve of her ass. "Oh Princess, I can't wait. You feel so good. How do you want to do it, my sexy naughty girl?"

"I want you to take me. I want you to lay on top of me and mount me, Daddy. I can't wait to feel you thrusting inside me." she moaned as she stripped off her tank top.

"Oooh such pretty tits, Princess." Will commented, reaching out to grope her breasts. He rubbed his fingertips over her pert nipples. "Mmmm Daddy likes your titties. Do you want to see Daddy's big fat cock?"

Chloe gasped and then giggled. "Ohhh yes, I want to see your cock. I want to lick and suck on it. Ohh Daddy, I'm so horny." She laid back on the bed and pulled her shorts off, spreading her legs wide.

Will stood up and tore his clothes off. He climbed onto the bed and gazed at her. "You are so fucking beautiful, love. I love you, Princess."

Chloe smiled up at him. "I love you too. Now Daddy bring me your cock, I want to taste it before you fuck me."

Will climbed further up on the bed and up Chloe's body til he was resting right in front of her face. He stroked his thick long cock in front of her. "Look at my dick, little Princess. Can you take it all in your mouth? You are the only one who makes my cock so hard, baby girl."

Chloe licked her lips. "Give it to me. I want to shove it down my throat."

Will smirked playfully at her as he slid his cock in her mouth. He smiled as she sucked him down her throat, her mouth full of his dick, her eyes never leaving his. "Such a good little whore. Look at you eating dick. Such a naughty dirty little Princess. Do you like being a whore for cock?" he taunted her.

Chloe nodded her head. "Mmm hmmm," she mumbled as she sucked him harder and faster.

"Does my sexy little slut want me to fuck her? Tell your Daddy." Will urged her.

"Yes, fuck me Daddy. I want to be your whore." she begged.

Will slid out of her mouth, stopping to let her lick the pre-cum off the head. He crawled back down the bed between her spread legs again. "Oh Princess, Daddy is so hard. I want to devour your pussy." he told her, as he fingered her pussy, feeling how wet she was. "I can't promise you I'm going to be gentle. You got Daddy all worked up."

Chloe groaned. "Oh Daddy I don't mind, I love it rough and hard. Shove that cock inside me and take me!" she cried out.

"OK baby girl, I warned you." he said before he drove himself inside her causing her to yell out. "That's it, sweetheart. Let Daddy love his pretty little whore. You feel so nice and tight. Daddy Will loves your pussy. Wait til Daddy Kol gets home, we both can take you then. You can be a really dirty slut then and take on both cocks."

Chloe moaned. "Oh fuck yes. I want you both at the same time. I want my ass pounded too. I just want to be my Daddy's little whore. I want to be covered in cum. Oh Daddy, I'm cuming!" she screamed out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, Daddy's cuming too. I'm going to milk that pussy of yours. Fuck!" he grunted as he exploded inside her.

He slid out of her and collapsed on the bed next to her breathing hard. "God damn, I love you Chloe."

Chloe giggled. "I love you too."

Just then her phone started ringing. She glanced over and saw that it was Kol and picked it up laying back on her pillow. "Hello my handsome Daddy. How's work?" she greeted him.

"Hello my gorgeous Princess. Work is alright. Got an event I need to talk to you two about when I get home. What are you up to?"

"Will and I had lunch with Isabel earlier and now we're in bed." she told him.

"Why are you in bed?" he asked her.

"We've been in bed most of the afternoon. We've been playing around. I want you to come home, I miss my Daddy." she purred into the phone.

"Are you being a naughty little Princess with your Uncle? Does Daddy need to come home and punish you?" Kol scolded her playfully.

"Yes Daddy. I need you to put me over your lap and have you spank me. I've been sooo bad." she pleaded into the phone.

"Sounds like Daddy needs to give you a good hard spanking and a good tongue lashing." he told her, already feeling his arousal in his pants.

"Yes Daddy! Cum home, I'm so horny and need cock. I need to be punished. Please cum home Daddy. I'm dripping wet and need my pussy ate. I'm laying in bed waiting for Daddy cock." she told him, dragging her finger down the slit of her pussy.

"Are you fingering yourself? Touch yourself, Chloe. Let Daddy hear how horny you really are." Kol told her, grabbing his keys and shutting and locking his office before heading out the back way to the parking garage.

Chloe spread her legs and began to pleasure herself letting out a sensual cry which caused Kol's dick to throb in his pants. "Oh that's it baby girl. You're making Daddy so hard right now. I want to come home and ram myself inside you. Daddy's in his car and on his way home and his hot sexy Princess better be ready for Daddy." he growled sexily into the phone.

"I'm all wet and naked laying in this big bed waiting for Daddy to come home and ravage me. Uncle Will is laying next to me watching me play with myself. I'm such a whore for cock, Daddy. I want to be fucked." she moaned into the phone. "Hurry home Daddy.

"Daddy's cuming home. Don't cum yet. If you spill, Daddy is going to have to punish you." Kol told her rubbing his hard bulge in his pants as he continued his drive home.

"Oh Daddy, I can't hold it! Ohh fuck, oh Daddy, uhhh!" she yelled as she came hard all over her fingers. "Daddy, I'm so sorry. Hearing your voice and you telling me what you wanted to do to me just put me over the edge. I'm a bad girl, Daddy." she breathed heavily.

"Chloe Alexa Martin! Shame on you! What did Daddy tell you?" Kol scolded her. "You are going to get it when I get home. Your ass is mine, little girl."

"Daddy, I said I was sorry! I couldn't help myself, you were talking all hot and Uncle Will was jerking off. I got so worked up and imagined it was you fingering me. Ohhh Daddy I'm all wet and sticky." she whimpered playfully.

"Well you better still be wet because I am coming thru the gate now. I want you on your hands and knees with your ass up in the air when I get upstairs. You've been a very bad girl and your punishment is coming." he told her sternly before hanging up.

When Chloe heard the door close downstairs she giggled and scrambled to get up on her hands and knees. "Daddy's home," she told Will excitedly.

"Oooh Chloe is going to get stuffed with Daddy cock," Will taunted her. "I can't wait to see this."

"Oh Chloe darling, you better be on your hands and knees or you are going to be in even more trouble than you already are." Kol announced as he made his way upstairs, discarding clothes along the way.

When he walked in the bedroom, he found Chloe in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees, ass in the air like he had demanded. "There's my naughty little girl. You are going to get a spanking." he told her as he walked slowly over to the bed.

"Daddy where are your clothes? I'm sorry Daddy! It's partly Uncle Will's fault! He was laying next to me playing with himself and that got me all hot as did you on the phone. I'm so sorry. I mean it, Daddy!" she whimpered pouting.

Kol stopped at the edge of the bed and reached out to stroke her hair gently. "Oh baby girl, you look so hot waiting for Daddy. That cute hot sexy ass in the air begging for my cock." He slid his hand down to the curve of her ass and caressed her gently. "Daddy's sweet little Princess." he said before surprising her with a sharp smack on her ass cheek.

"Owww Daddy that hurt!" Chloe whined, wiggling her ass.

"I warned you were getting a spanking. Chloe Alexa, you have been a very naughty girl. Daddy told you not to do something and you did it anyways. You will have to suffer the consequences." he told her before he spanked her again on her other cheek.

Chloe yelped and bit her lip to stop from crying out. "I love you Daddy and I'm sorry for making you mad. I'm still wet though. I'm always wet for you, Daddy."

"Daddy loves his little Princess too," he remarked as he reached in to start finger fucking her. "Oooh you are wet for Daddy. Good girl!" he told her encouragingly as he watched his fingers slide in and out of her. "I love watching your pussy suck down my fingers."

"My pussy is really aching for your cock. She needs her Daddy meat. Fuck me Daddy, please?!" she begged, batting her eyes at him.

"Is your slut pussy hungry for dick?" he asked her before spanking her again. "Answer me, little girl!"

"Yes yes!" she cried out.

He tilted her chin up to look at him. "Yes what?"

Chloe pouted. "Yes Daddy. I'm hungry and want to fuck. Please give me your dick!" she whined.

With a slight smirk on his face, he pulled her to the edge of the bed and rammed his cock into her from behind with no warning and began pounding her hard. "Is this what you wanted? Daddy's thick cock pummeling your cunt? You're a whore for cock aren't you? "

Chloe screamed out when Kol had entered her. "Yes! Yes Daddy I love it when you fuck me hard. I'm only a whore for your cock and Uncle Will's. I can't get enough of both of you."

"Good girl. You don't need anyone else but your Daddy and Uncle to pleasure you. We'll take good care of you, baby girl. You're our Princess. Ooh you made Daddy so hard and I'm going to blow soon. Do you want me to feed your pussy or your mouth?" he asked her pulling her hair back gently.

"I'm close so I'll blow on her face so you continue what you were doing." Will said from out of the blue.

Chloe looked over to see Will on his knees next to her, stroking his thick cock. "Mmmm yummy," she murmured, her eyes lighting up at the site of him.

"Oh Princess, you look so sexy being fucked by your Daddy. Oh baby girl, get ready because I'm cuming. Oh fuck Princess, oh god, oh fuckkkk," he moaned loudly as he shot ribbons of cum all over her face.

When the first splashes of cum hit her face, she eagerly licked her lips to taste Will. "Uncle Will, feed me your cum please." she begged him.

Will reached up and began to feed his cum to her from off his fingers. He groaned every time she sucked on his finger hungrily. "That's it Princess. Let Uncle Will feed you." he encouraged her.

"Are you eating Uncle Will's cum? Is your pussy hungry still? Daddy is going to blow. Fuck Chloe, you feel so good. Uhhhhhh." he panted as he came inside her hard. He kissed up her spine softly. "I love you sweetheart. My beautiful, gorgeous, sexy Princess."

Chloe turned back to look at Kol with a smile lighting up her face. "I love you too. I am glad you are home."

"How about all of us take a shower, get cleaned up and have some dinner? I have a surprise for Chloe later." Kol suggested winking at her.

"I definitely could use a shower," Will remarked.

"Yeh me too." Chloe giggled. "I am anxious to see what my surprise is!"

"I could make dinner for us if you wanted." Will suggested. "I could make us all omelettes."

"Works for me! Just as long as I don't have to cook." Kol laughed.

They all took a shower together and when they got out, they all got into shorts and t-shirts since they were staying in for the evening and then headed downstairs. As Will began to get dinner ready, Kol brought up the event he needed to talk to them about.

"One of the bands that I have signed is having a record release/video release party. I have to be there and I would like you both to be there as well. You don't have to wear anything super fancy like a gown or tux or anything like that but not anything too casual since the press will be there and all that. Oh and more than likely your Dad will be there too-I didn't want to tell you that but thought that being honest was the best. You don't have to talk to him and if he starts anything I will have him escorted out. Will you please be me and Will's date for the evening, Princess?"

Chloe's shoulders had dropped when Kol had mentioned her Dad being there. She was still very angry with him and just wanted to shake some sense into him. But she knew if she didn't go, she was letting her Dad win because it would mean she was ashamed and embarrassed about her relationship with Kol and Will, which she most certainly wasn't. "Yes I will be your date anytime. I love you both." she told them proudly.

Kol pulled her onto his lap. "I love you so much." he told her nuzzling her neck.

Chloe giggled. "I love you too, was that my surprise?" she asked.

"Nope it's in my car. Want me to go get it, Princess? You're going to love it." he told her excitedly. "I saw it and thought of you immediately."

Chloe jumped up and down. "Yes! Yes! I want to see it!"

Kol got up and headed outside to his car. He came back about a minute later, carrying a big black bag. "This is for you my Princess. I can't wait to see how you look in it." he told her, grinning widely.

Chloe took the bag from him and excitedly looked inside. She squealed loudly when she saw the costume. It was a black and white cheerleader outfit. The top was a crop top with Daddy sewn on the front of it and the skirt was mostly all black and short which looked like it would barely cover her ass. The costume also consisted of white thigh high leggings with black stripes up at the top, small black pom poms and a pair of black stiletto heels. "Oh my God, I love it!!! It's perfect!!" she screamed happily.

"I saw it and I couldn't resist getting it for you. You're Daddy's girl. And Daddy can't wait to see you do a cheer for him." Kol said, kissing her on the lips.

"Oh I'll give you a really good performance," she told him sexily, licking her lips.

"Oooh Daddy, can't wait." he grinned. He glanced over at Will who was busy making omelettes. "And you know Uncle Will is going to bust a nut when he sees you in that."

Chloe bit her lip eagerly. "Oh god I can't wait!!!"

Dinner was done minutes later so Chloe put her outfit back in the bag so she could surprise Will later. They sat and had dinner at the dining area in the kitchen, Chloe sitting between the two of them.

"Will baby, you do make THE best omelettes I have ever had before in my life!" Chloe remarked.

"Thanks baby girl." he replied, leaning over to kiss her on the cheek.

After they were finished, Kol stood up and began to help clear the dishes. "Chloe babe, why don't you go upstairs and get changed while Will and I clean up the kitchen?" he suggested, winking at her.

Chloe jumped up from her chair. "OK! Be back in a few!" she announced before she grabbed the bag and ran upstairs.

As Will and Kol cleaned up, Chloe slipped into the cheerleader outfit. As she put her leggings on she realized that the skirt barely covered her ass. She slipped on the heels and checked herself out in the full length mirror and smiled at her reflection. The heels showed off her long legs and she was in awe of the outfit and how good it looked on her. She put her hair up in pigtails, grabbed her pom poms and checked herself out one more time before she headed downstairs.

Will and Kol were out on the deck talking and drinking, Kol smoking a cigarette. She slipped out the sliding glass door and stood there for a second before saying, "Hello my gorgeous men."

Will's mouth fell open when he saw Chloe standing there. "Fuck me don't you look hot."

"Oh Princess, you look so sexy in that outfit. Are you going to do a cheer for Daddy and Uncle Will?" Kol inquired, licking his lips.

"Yeh I can do you want me to do it out here?" she asked.

"Sure why not?'

Chloe stepped away from them to have some room and then began to do a cheer, doing her best to try not to giggle. "D-A-D-D-Y, D-A-D-D-Y that is my battle cry. D-A-D-D-Y fuck me, fuck me before I die." she cheered out shaking her pompoms until she busted up into giggles.

"Nice naughty cheer, Daddy's girl. I think it's time we should play." Kol suggested putting out his cigarette. "Shall we go back inside?"

"What are we going to play now, Daddy?" she asked him.

"I've got an idea. Chloe you're Daddy's little cheerleader and Will can be like the star footballer and you both have a crush on each other. And Daddy comes home one night after one of her games that she is cheering at and finds her and Will together and Daddy gets a little jealous and horny. Sound good?" he asked looking at both of them.

"I'm in!" Chloe stated eagerly.

"Me too, let me go change." Will stated as he disappeared to change his clothes. He came back down minutes later wearing shorts and a FC Copenhagen jersey and football boots.

"Go for it, I'll join in in a few." Kol stated, kissing her on the lips before heading into the kitchen to get another beer.

"Hi Will!" Chloe greeted him happily. "Great win tonight, you looked great out there."

"Thanks love. You looked pretty hot out there yourself too." he told her, letting his eyes travel all up and down her outfit. "You're the hottest cheerleader out there. What are you up to tonight?"

"Oh just heading back home. My Daddy is gone for the night. Um, do you want to come over?" she asked him.

"I'd love to." Will told her, putting his arm around her.

They headed into the living room where they sat down on the couch side by side. "So your parents aren't going to be home at all?" Will asked her intrigued, putting his hand on her bare leg.

"Nope, we have the place to ourselves." she told him licking her lips.

"Good," he remarked before leaning in and kissing her fully on the mouth. They began to make out heavily, Will's hand slipping further down her leg til his hand was under her skirt. When his fingers flickered against her damp pussy, she moaned. "No undies, I like that." he stated before he began to finger her.

Chloe groaned needily. "I've been wanting to be with you for a long time. You're so hot and I love watching you out on the field. I always think about giving you a blowjob and having you fuck me."

"Oh baby, I love watching you cheer. I just want to bend you over a bleacher and fuck your brains out. You make me so hard." he told her.

"Why don't you take off your shorts so I can suck your cock?" she encouraged him.

Will stood up and dropped his shorts in front of her as she reached up and began to stroke his erect cock. "Are you hungry for cock?" he asked her.

"Mmm you have quite a big cock. I'm going to have fun shoving that down my throat." she smirked playfully before sucking him down her throat.

"Oh fuck yes. Suck my dick, Chloe." he hissed out, grabbing her pigtails hard as he forced himself deeper down her throat.

She took him further down her throat, sucking hard, looking up at him as she slurped him hungrily, dripping saliva all down his dick.

"Oh fuck Chloe. You give head so fucking good. I really want to fuck you though, can I?" he asked her.

Chloe looked up at him as she took his cock out of her mouth, licking off the pre cum that was slathered all over the head of his cock. "Mmm I love cock cream." she giggled. "How do you want to fuck?"

"Can I bend you over the edge of the couch? I want to lift up your skirt and bang you from behind. Come on sexy." he coaxed her helping her get up. He laid her over the couch and flipped her skirt up. He massaged and kneaded her ass roughly. "You have the sexiest ass ever. I can't wait to pound it. Do you like it rough?"

Chloe turned back to look at him as she licked her lips. "I love it rough and hard. Pound my pussy."

Will smiled at her lustfully as he spread her legs. "Mmm you're wet already," he remarked as he slid himself inside her and began fucking her roughly. He pulled on her pigtails as he pounded her harder and faster. "You're my favorite slutty sexy cheerleader." he grunted as he pulled her hair.

Chloe moaned loudly. "Oh yes, fuck me Will. Fuck me harder."

"Chloe Alexa Martin what in the fuck is going on here? Who the fuck is this?" Kol yelled, storming angrily into the room.

"Daddy! What are you doing home? I thought you were gone all night! Shit, I didn't think you were going to be home!" Chloe replied nervously. "Um this is Will. He's a footballer, I cheer for his team."

"I bet you cheer for his team!" Kol sneered. "By spreading your legs!"

"Daddy! Stop! Can you go in another room or something?" Chloe begged.

Kol laughed at her. "Go in another room? I don't think so. If you want to continue fucking, you can do right here and I'll watch." He sat down on the opposite end of the couch from where Chloe was.

"Do you want me to continue?" Will asked Chloe.

"Sure why not?" Chloe said defiantly, staring down Kol.

Will began thrusting into her again, slamming into her roughly causing Chloe to groan loudly. "Oh fuck! Harder, that's it." she moaned, closing her eyes in pleasure. When she opened her eyes, she found Kol staring at her hungrily, his pants unzipped and his dick pulled out of his boxers. "Daddy, what are you doing?" she whispered shocked.

Never taking his eyes off hers, Kol continued to stroke his thick cock. "I'm jerking off, baby girl. My Princess looks so gorgeous being fucked. I'm jealous, I wish it was me. Can I kiss you?" he asked her as he caressed her cheek.

"Yes," Chloe breathed, entranced by him.

Kol pressed his lips against Chloe's gently at first but when his tongue came into contact with hers, they both moaned. They kissed hungrily, not being able to get enough of each other.

"What the fuck? What are you doing Chloe?" Will asked, feigning disgust.

"I've always imagined what it would be like to be with two guys at once and this is my chance. I want to fuck you both." Chloe admitted. "And I've got a big crush on my Daddy, I can't help it."

Will shrugged his shoulders. "A bit weird but I'm up for it if he is."

Kol stood up. "Let's go up to the bedroom, we will have more room there." He took Chloe's hand and led her upstairs with Will following closely behind.

When they got up to the bedroom, Will pulled Chloe into his arms and began to kiss her ardently right in front of Kol. Chloe moaned as she wrapped her arms around his body and pressed herself against him.

Just then she felt lips at the back of her neck and strong arms slip around her waist. "You're Daddy's hot little Princess." Kol murmured in her ear as he rubbed his crotch against her ass. "Do you want to fuck your Daddy? Daddy will make you feel so good, pretty angel."

Chloe groaned against Will's lips. "I want you both. Can I have you both?"

"Yes," they both told her as they led her over to the bed. They both helped undress her, Kol slipping her heels and leggings off while Will removed her top and got her slipped out of her skirt. When she was completely naked, both men pressed up against her, Kol in front of her kissing her neck and shoulder blades while Will got her from behind, kissing the back of her neck.

"Unhhh oh fuck me please." she breathed out, arching her neck back, loving the feel of being between the two of them. She reached around and began to tug on their cocks gently but firmly making them even harder than they already were.

Kol pulled her over to the bed and instructed Will to lay down first. He then grabbed Chloe and got her up on the bed and positioned her right over Will's crotch. "My sexy little Princess, I can't wait to watch you fuck your boyfriend. Daddy can't believe how much of a dirty slut you are but I love it. Daddy dreams about being with you all the time. Now don't make your boyfriend wait, get riding." he told her before shoving her roughly down on Will's erect penis.

Chloe cried out loudly as Will grasped her by the hips and began to push up into her. "Oh fuck Chloe, your pussy feels so fucking good. Ride me baby." Will moaned.

As Chloe began riding him harder, she glanced over to see Kol jerking off while staring at her intently. "Daddy I want you to join in. Join our party," she said giggling.

Kol brushed his lips up against hers before climbing on the bed behind her. "My sexy hot Princess, Daddy is going to pound your ass into the bed." he whispered in her ear as he began to finger her ass.

"Oh Daddy!" Chloe yelled out as she continued to bounce up and down on Will's cock. "Fuck me!"

Kol gave her a sharp slap on the ass before pushing himself inside her. He groaned as he felt her asshole suck him in. "Oh Princess, your ass likes Daddy cock. It's squeezing me tight, it wants to milk my cum." he moaned watching his cock slide in and out of her ass.

"I love when you both fuck me. I feel so filled up," she cried out. "I love you both so fucking much."

Will reached out to caress her cheek. "I love you too, love. I'm so close. Make me cum." he whispered staring up lovingly into her eyes.

Chloe began to ride him harder while bucking her ass back onto Kol's dick making them all moan in unison. Soon the friction and pleasure was too much for her and she screamed out as she felt her body come undone as her orgasm hit her hard. As she was coming down from her orgasm she heard Will cry out as he came hard inside her followed by Kol.

Kol reigned kisses up Chloe's back before getting up to clean up and smoke. While he was doing that, Chloe went in to clean herself up as well as get ready for bed. She crawled back into bed under the sheets as Kol was coming in from the balcony and Will was in the bathroom. Kol threw his cigarettes up on the dresser before climbing into bed next to Chloe. "Hey Princess," he greeted her pulling her into his arms.

Chloe snuggled into his chest and sighed content. "Hi Daddy," she replied as she laid a hand on his chest. "I love you."

"Oh Angel, I love you too. Always. You are my world." he told her as he caressed her hair.

Will came back in the bedroom minutes later and crawled into bed on his side and wrapped his arm around Chloe's waist. "Love you sweetheart." he whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek.

"I love you too honey." she told him, feeling her eyelids getting heavy.

Within minutes they were sound asleep all wrapped up in each other, not a care in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 27 20
Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyone else. For three years she's admired hi...
5.1K 101 37
"Fuck, why do you always make things so hard Rayne?" he stood there with an intense frown on his face. "What do you mean Spencer?" I crossed my arms...
3.8M 71.4K 64
Daisy is an 18 year old little who enjoys the simple things in life. After a tragic accident her parents died. Her best friend Bria and her family to...
19.1K 361 8
π™π™„π˜Ώπ™„π™‰' 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙇𝙀 π˜½π™€π˜Όπ™ˆ! Join in on the adventures of 3 best friends turned into lovers as they live it up like there's no 2mor...