Rise Of The Uncharted: Golden...

indiaherring tarafından

The Journey continues as Lara Croft and Nathan Drake work together as a dynamic duo. They are on their way to... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1: Intense Training
Chapter 2: Nathan Returns
Chapter 3: The Golden Fleece
Chapter 4: Flashbacks
Chapter 5: Bad Things Can Happen
Chapter 6: The Journey Begins Once More
Chapter 7: Traveling Divided
Chapter 8: Spanish Paradise
Chapter 9: Flamenco Chase
Chapter 10: Italian Drama
Chapter 11: Love Gives A Purpose
Chapter 12: Forbidden Tomb
Chapter 14: Finally Reunited
Chapter 15: Escape Plan
Chapter 16: Conflict Troubles
Chapter 17: Gods Meeting
Chapter 18: Greece Showdown
Epilogue

Chapter 13: Alone Once More

641 23 26
indiaherring tarafından

(Everyone was underwater falling into a pit of water and almost everyone got separated into different paths.) (Lara hits the water like a falling metorite and slowly sinks until she opened her eyes and started swimming for the surface. She gasps for air and coughs. She looks around for the crew that has fallen in the water, but so far no one was there.)

Lara: (Voice echoes) "Sully? Elena? Nathan? Can you hear me?" (There was no response.)

Lara: (voice echoes) "Hello?" (She started to swim towards an entrance to a tunnel and dives down to get under it. Then she comes back to the surface.)

(Lara looks around the place. There was nobody around just an abandoned fire pit with no fire. She swam towards it and climbed up to the ledge. She walked to the fire pit.)

Lara: "Must get warm. So cold." (She shivered. She realized she has left over matches in her pocket and took it out. She strikes the match and it became lit. She puts the match in the pit and blew. Suddenly, a tiny little flame has appeared and slowly grew.)

(Lara puts her knees where her chest is and hugged them. She feels so alone again. She started thinking about Nathan wondering if he is okay.)

Lara: "Nathan. Where are you, guys?" (She takes out Ares shield and examines it.)

Lara: "Well, I have the shield. So, what's next?" (She searched her pockets and her backpack for the golden fleece, but it's nowhere in sight.)

Lara: "The fleece! Damn it! Must've left it in the Jeep. Damn it!" (She rocks back and forth until she heard a jingle sound.)

Lara: "Huh? What's that sound?" (She heard a jingle again. She looks at the shield.)

Lara: "It's you, isn't it?" (The shield then showed her a vision in her head where there was an opening and there were growling noises coming towards her. The vision has faded.)

Lara: "Whoa. I saw an opening." (She heard growling.)

Lara: "While danger yet approached me." (She got her bow and arrow ready. The growling came closer to Lara and it was in the shadows.)

Lara: "Come on, then! I'm not dying in a deserted cave!" (Roth calls out her name in her head.)

**Roth: Lara, no! (Lara heard his voice in her head.)

Lara: "Huh?"(The shadow showed itself. Turns out to be a husky pup.)

Lara: "Oh, that's why." (She starts lowering her bow and kneeled down.)

Lara: "Hello, there. Now, what is a puppy doing here below the tomb?" (She notices by its coat, it was a husky.)

Lara: "And not just a puppy, it's a Siberian husky pup. How amazing." (The puppy started growling at Lara.)

Lara: "Easy, easy. It's okay. I'm just a friend." (The puppy whimpers because it's been wounded on its right leg.)

Lara: "That must be the problem, isn't it? You're wounded. I can help you." (Lara found a medical herb in the cave.)

Lara: "Well, at least we have medicine." (She picked the herb and ran towards the pup.)

Lara: "Alright, let's get you patched up, little husky." (She puts the herb in cold water and then puts it on the wound, the husky twitched a little.)

Lara: "I know. Just hold on." (She took 30 minutes to get the leg patched up and 3 hours later, she fell asleep. The puppy started putting his soft face on Lara and rubbed. Lara groaned and slowly woke up.)

Lara: "I see you're awake. That wound must be healing fairly quickly." (The husky pup barked happily.)

Lara: "Looks like you trust me now." (The pup nods and Lara pets him. Lara then looks at his collar name.)

Lara: "Mason. That's your name. Nice to meet you. I'm Lara." (Mason shakes her hand with his paw.)

Lara: "Okay. Now, that we have properly introduced, let's find a way out of here." (Mason barked with determination and Lara stood up with her backpack and bow.)

Lara: "Do you see a way out, Mason?" (Mason uses his instincts and saw a tunnel leading somwhere.)

Lara: "Is that the way?" (Mason barks with confidence.)

Lara: "Alright, lead the way." (Mason starts to run and Lara follows him.)

Lara: "I hope the others are okay and not in any danger." (Mason barks.)

(Meanwhile, in another area of the caves, Nathan came up from the surface.)

Nathan: (He breathes and coughs) "Holy crap! That didn't work out so well." (Sully came up and Elena did too.)

Sully: "You're quite right, kid!"

Nathan: "Well, old man! You're not dead."

Sully: "Of course I'm not dead, buffoon! I'm more worried about Lara then us right now."

Elena: "Well, gee. I hope she didn't live."

Nathan: "What is with you, Elena?"

Elena: "Now you're wondering? Don't worry. I heard you guys talking."

Nathan: "But, how do you?

Elena: "Really? You idiot! You left your channel open!"

Nathan: "Hehe. Oops."

Elena: "Yeah, I know what you guys did." (Nathan looks at Sully.)

Sully: "Why are you looking at me like that for?" (Elena looks at Sully. Sully knows now.)

Sully: "Ah, Nate. You fell in love with Lara."

Nathan: "Because I care about her way more than..."

Elena: "Me, huh? That's why I never liked that woman."

Nathan: "Wait. Are you saying that you're jealous?"

Elena: "Yeah. She's rich! I'm not! She has a mansion and I have a two story house. See the difference?"

Sully: "Yeah...I'm basically staying out of this."

Nathan: "I agree with you. This conversation is over and let's go build a fire." (Nathan and Sully swam towards the ledge and climbed up. A few minutes later, they were sitting by the fire eating fish.)

Sully: "What are you thinking about, kid?"

Nathan: "About the previous adventure we had. And I'm wondering if Lara is okay."

Sully: "I don't know, kid. Probably. I'm a little worried, too."

Elena: "I'm going to sleep."

Nathan: "Already?"

Elena: "You have any better ideas, lover boy?"

Nathan: "Yes, we find a way out of here."

Elena: "Oh, really? We're trapped in here!"

Nathan: "We'll figure it out!"

Elena: "When?!"

Nathan: "Whenever we have a plan!"

Elena: "Oh, that's going to take a while! We'll be skeletons sooner than you think!" (Sully rolled his eyes.)

Sully: "Enough already!" (Both of them shuts up.)

Sully: "Can we please eat and go to sleep peacefully where we are not trying to kill each other?"

Nathan: "Alright."

Elena: "Fine. But I still don't like little miss perfect all the time." (She crosses her arms in defiance and frustration. Nathan shook his head and finishes his fish.)

(End of Chapter 13: Alone Once More)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 14 14
before El Dorado, before Nate and Ella met Elena, friends Nathan Drake and Ella Davis are asked to come to a burial site to discover a secret behind...
5.1K 73 10
Takes place during Uncharted 4. *SPOILERS* (obviously) When Biliquis Cassiopeia Drake learns that her father is not dead after all she becomes entan...
22.5K 803 15
|| Completed || Being a younger half sister to treasure hunters are not the most simple life. Getting brought to Italy to enter an exclusive, heavil...
12.7K 287 21
The adventure isn't over yet! Nathan and Lara has returned once more to find the diamond skull of Wolfsbane, witcher of the underworld. The world is...