Hunter X Hunter One-shots

由 KnovonIce

Yep. One shots. People you can request: Chrollo Illumi Hisoka Any one else. There will also be scenarios. Yo... 更多

requests
Hisoka X Reader {maybe she's the one...?}
Gon X Reader {the one}
Killua X Reader {the start of an odd friendship}
Illumi X Reader {can an assassin love someone?}
Leorio X Reader {To love a doctor}
Chrollo X Reader {A theives love}
Feitan X Reader
Kurapika X ReaderX Killua
Shalnark X Reader
Shalnark X Reader: Round two
Meruem X Reader
Shaiapouf X Reader
Killua X Reader part 2
Just something.
lol I'm sorry
PLEASE READ!!
Uvogin X Reader
I wrote this when I first began liking Shalnark :/
PLEASE READ!
Illumi X Teen!Reader {A start of something new}
Adding a small... twist

Kurapika X Reader {it was nice meeting you}

5.5K 83 33
由 KnovonIce

This was requested by: UminekoMARIA hope you enjoy!

Your P.O.V
There he was. My drunk father was standing before me, making a 'tch' sound. I was scared. I always was when it came to him. He would hit me, kick, and sometimes even touch me. "D-dad..." I stammered out. I could barely speak.
"Shut up. Trash doesn't talk." He angrily said. That was it. I stood up slowly, making sure not to touch him. "What the hell do you think your doing?"
"Leaving." I darted past him right before he went to pull back. I swept his legs out from under him, and he fell face first into the wall I was leaning on. I went straight to my room, started packing a little, and I left that house. The house my rather murdered my mother in.
"Never going back... Never going back... Never going back..." I repeated until I knew I was a safe distance away. Where could I go now?
"Hey, are you lost?" a voice said. It was male.
I turned, only to be greeted by a boy. He looked 17, my age. He had shoulder length blonde hair and grey eyes. He was extremely handsome. "Um, actually, I ran from home." I didn't even stutter. Usually when I'm around new people, I stutter and get all flustered. But when I'm around him, I feel... Safe.
"Really? What for?"
I looked at the floor. "My dad."
The boy shook his head in disapproval. "Its crazy how people changed. You need a place to stay?"
I blushed but nodded. "Follow me."

Boy's P.O.V

The girl was beautiful. The way the moon reflected off of her H/C hair, the way her E/C eyes sparkled. I wanted to hold her and never let her go.
We had walked for minutes in complete silence, until I got curious. "What is your name?" she seemed shocked at my sudden urge to speak, for she yelped and jumped a bit. I chuckled at her.
"Y/N. Y/N L/N." the name suited her.
"I am called Kurapika." I smiled.

Ok, it's not the best, but I hope you enjoyed it.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Doors open. 由 ash

同人小说

319K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
486K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
498K 18.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...