I wrote this when I first began liking Shalnark :/

BEWARE! CHEESY AF BROS. DON'T READ ON!

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

God. I love him so much. But it's not like he'll notice.

The way you move is like a full on rainstorm, and I'm a house of cards.

Whenever he looks at me, I melt in my shoes. He is just the right type of guy a girl would want.

You're the kind of reckless that should send me running but I kind of know that I won't get far.

But he's him. If he would choose anyone, it'd be someone he's interested in.

And you stood there in front of me, just close enough to touch.

Close enough to hope you couldn't see what I was thinking of.

And he is totally not interested in me. More like that one girl, B/N. (Bully name)

That little twink stole Shalnark from me.

Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain.

Kiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain.

I had him right where I wanted him. In my grasp, I promised him I would never let go. Until she came along.

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile.

"Hey, Y/N." she smiled mischievously at me. "Who's this hottie?" she was referring to Shalnark.

Give me with those green eyes, baby as the lights go down.

Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around.

I frowned. "This is Shalnark. Why are you here?" she ignored my question and sat beside Shal.

"Hey there, Shalnark. I don't believe I've seen you around here. Are you new?" the little slut ignored my question and placed her hand ever so gently on his thigh. He didn't seem to have cared.

Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile

"Not really. I've lived here practically my whole life." he smiled as her hand moved slowly up and down his inner thigh. I was disgusted.

My mind forgets to remind me you're a bad idea.

You touch me once and it's really something, you find I'm even better than you. Imagine I would be.

'tch. How gross.' I thought in my head.

They soon were talking together, about how he was a manipulator and how she was 'abused' as a child. I knew she made that up to make Shalnark feel has for her. He did, for he frowned and had puppy for eyes.

They left me out. I can understand B/N doing it, but Shalnark?

I'm on my guard for the rest of the world but with you I know its no good.

I tried getting their attention, it was no use. "Ahem." "I think Chrollo is worrying, Shal." "don't you think we should leave now?"