Mithzan X Reader.

By FanficNerdLOL

I wanted to make a new and improved fanfiction for you guys. My last Mithzan X Reader was kind of crappy and... More

Chapter 1
S/N overload!
I can't think of a title. Chapter 3.
Official couple.
Jealously is a bitch.
My Max.
HAWEEWEE!? WARNING SMUT AHEAD.
Am I...?
Kidnapped and baby genders.
WTF!
Y/S/N
YANDERE!
OMFG BIRTHDAY bagjqopjhcbha
THIS IS IT!
DRAMA
Damn all these ex's!
The wedding
HONEYMOON PT.1
HONEYMOON PT.2
Why you?
ON THIS EPISODE OF... OH WAIT, THIS IS A BOOK.
ROSS IS A DOUCHE.
...
Making it up to her.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Important.
Anniversary
Pregnant again.
It's a boy!
I am a...
I can't think of a title, my brain hurts.
The end.
Thank you

A/N, I AM SO SORRY! IMPORTANT!

282 4 1
By FanficNerdLOL

I know people hate these but I am sorry from the bottom of my heart. I cannot update today so I will write 2 chapters tomorrow. I have so many exams that I have ad to study for and I have to go to bed now to get up for school in the morning. Again I am so sorry and I want to thank you all for the support you show me and my work. Sorry, but I only have 2 minutes until the battery dies on my laptop, I will be back tomorrow with 2 updates. Does anyone even read these. I hope so. Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
889K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...