Am I...?

Y/N P.O.V

It has been a week since me and Max... ya know... and I have not felt well. I was driving to the doctors to see if I was... pregnant. I would be happy if I was, but Max and I have only been together about 7 months (BTW you are back in Seattle.) and I don't know if we are ready, or if he will even want a kid with me. "Miss L/N (Last name.)" Here I go.

"So, do you have my results?" I asked anxiously.

"Yes, and congratulations you are having a baby!" I nearly fainted.

"Really? OMFG WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL MAX!?"

"Calm down miss. I know it is personal but have you and the father been together long?"

"7 months." I answered.

"What is he like?"

"Amazing. Kind, understanding, loving, funny. Just amazing." I answered a little out of breathe.

"Then he should be thrilled." She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you."

~Video.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

OK, we are doing the whisper challenge, by me I mean Max, myself and Adam, everyone else will be behind the scenes. Perfect time for the announcement. "Hey guys Sky here, today we are doing the whisper challenge, Y/N and Max will be starting off, basically Max will put headphones on playing music and will try to guess what she is saying."

"OK, ready." Max said adjusting the headphones. Here I go.

"I'm pregnant." I could here everyone fangirling.

"You're... what?" Max asked confused.

"I'm pregnant." I said again. Max looked at everyone acting giddy.

"What's going on?" He took his headphones off.

"I'm pregnant." A huge grin came across his face.

"REALLY?" He said spinning me around in his arms. I nodded.

"THAT'S GREAT!..." He put me down. "... because I want to ask you something." He got down on one knee. "Y/N, these past few months have been the greatest of my life, I have become a better person from being with you and I can't picture my life without you in it. Will you never leave it and marry me?" He asked producing a ring. I was speechless and just nodded my head.

"YES!" I finally said. He placed the ring on my finger and kissed me for about 2 minutes until everyone pulled us apart with hugs and congratulations.

"I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" Red yelled.

"GINGER BABIES!" Alesa yelled.

"Alesa, I don't know if they will be ginger, or the gender yet." I said.

"Do you want to know the best part?" Adam asked. "I have this on camera." You know what, I am just used to this.

Max's P.O.V

Words cannot express how happy I was. "I'm gonna be DADMAX!" I yelled.

"I was going to say that!" Barney said.

"You can't piss me off, I am too happy."

"What's the occasion?" Ross and E/N. Their sentence was over. I hid Y/N behind me.

"Y/N and I are getting married and having a baby, what is it to you?" They are not going to ruin this.

"WHAT!?" They both said.

"Don't we have restraining orders against you two? Get out." Adam said with authority.

"Or do you want your ass's kicked again?" Red said.

"Fine we'll go, but know we know where you work." Ross walked out with a smirk on his face. E/N blew Y/N a kiss and strolled out. I wanted to rip his head off.

Ross' P.O.V

Shit, this can't be happening. E/N and I teamed up to rip those two apart. "What now?" I asked.

"I guess we will have to resort to kidnapping." E/N said. Sounds like a plan.

Y/N P.O.V

Now I am afraid, not just for me and Max, but the baby and my friends. "Let's not let them ruin this, I am taking all of you guys out so we can celebrate." Red said matter of factly.

~WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!~

Max's P.O.V

Red had taken us all to a club, he had rented a private reception. Y/N looked amazing in that red dress, I was in a suit. I was so happy she said yes, I can't wait to say I do, or for our little one to come along. We were currently dancing. I dipped her and kissed her. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." I could tell she was still shaken up.

"Hey, we are here for you. Nothing can tear me from you, especially now we are getting married and having a kid, your stuck with me." I said making her giggle. "And, you have Red, the guys, and Alesa, Jess and Em." She looked at me reassured.

"Good, cause your all stuck with me." I pulled her close and kissed her again. We agreed to have the wedding after the baby was born, I wonder what the gender will be.

A/N Again to warn you, there is a panic that 4chan will hack wattpad, be careful. PEACE OUT!