Losing Control - Draco Mallfo...

By MrsMalfoy_Slytherin

-Story is in POV, except for the prologue- -NOT DRAMIONE- _____ Draco Malfoy seemed like a happy boy. He act... More

Prologue
Otatop City
Perfect Murder
Draco
Golden Ticket
The Boy Who Killed
Hogwarts
High Fever
Snape
Argument
Nightmare
Goodnight
Ron Weasley
Announcing it
Mudbloods turn
Dance
Draco's Book
Malfoy's Locket.

Guilt And Revealed Secrets

73 6 2
By MrsMalfoy_Slytherin

A/N
Self harm in this chapter. If problems with that, I suggest you either don't read this book or skip that particular part.
TRIGGER WARNING

I hurried out of the great hall, acting as if I was crying. Sobbing and sniffing I reached my dorm, where I sunk down onto the bed, smiling like a serial killer. Oh wait,... I am one.

I spread my limbs across the bed as Fudge settled herself on my stomach. I stroked her black fur. "I trusted you." The thoughts replayed trough my mind, over and over again.

I shook my head, trying to shake the thought out of it, I didn't succeed. Something gnawed in my stomach, turning it upside down. I felt guilty. I'm Curse Riddle. I don't do guilt!

Angrily I got up as Fudge yelped, falling onto the bed. I dug my nails into my arm, trying to get rid of the thought. Before I knew it I was pulling my hair and then i realised. Pain. It helped me keep my mind off of things. The curse uncle Mo- I mean Lord Voldemort used to use one me, it kept me sane.

My gaze shifted to the bathroom, who's door was open, and onto a disposable razor. Thoughts swirled trough my mind, most of them telling me off while some urging me on.

I slowly stood up, walking into the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I picked up the razor. I nervously twirled it around in my left hand, the hand with the mark.

I sat down on the toilet, pulling up my sleeve. I brushed the razor lightly over my arm, nothing happened. I switched its position, trying again. Nothing. Frustrated I switched it around again, this time pressing hard on it while slicing my skin.

Pain. It wasn't too bad, it was like a stinging but it was good. I did it again, enjoying every second of it. Again. Again. Again. Thats when I looked down at my arm, realising that there was blood pouring down and every slice had made more than one cut.

I walked over to the sink, placing my arm under the cold water quickly so the blood didn't stain anything. I smiled to myself as i changed into my nightwear, before slipping into bed.

That's when my arm really started hurting. However, it was different than normal pain. It made my head light and I felt like I was floating. I felt like I was laying on some clouds as I slowly drifted to sleep.

I was awoken by knocking on my door. "Curse?" Somebody asked.

"Mhm?" I questioned as the door swung open and a familiar figure entered the room. "You okay?" He asked me.

I nodded faintly before a yawn escaped my lips. "Yeah, just tired."

He chuckled, still not letting me sleep. "Go away Draco." I mumbled in a sleepy voice. He chuckled again before I heard the door closing. "Good night Curse."

I blinked my eyes, looking around me and i immediately recognised the place. I sighed, getting into one knee while slinging my arm over it and dropping my head. "Lord Voldemort."

I heard him chuckle:"Stand up my child."

I slowly rose from my position, looking up at his purple face. "Well, I must say, I'm impressed." He spoke as my eyebrows shot up. "That plan was indeed amazing and you killed Weasley in a fast time. That's why I will reveal something about you're mother in reward."

I nodded, my ears almost growing in curiosity, what was he going to tell me? "First of all child, you must know that many believe I am a half blood. That however is not the truth. My mother, came from one of the 28 sacred pure blood families and never had my bloodline ever been how do I call it? Unpure." He paused looking at me. "This got the attention of Satanelia Slytherin. You're mother."

My eyes shot up as i stated at him. My aunt was a Slytherin, but what about my mother. "Now, don't be too shocked but me and her had a away when i was still Tom Riddle. That baby was you."

I gulped, trying to process the information. First of all, Lord Voldemort was my father. Then I was the heir of the Slytherin throne. What?

"I'll tell you more next time, when you get Hermione expelled from Hogwarts. Don't kill her, it'll raise even more suspicion. Now leave." And as soon as hose words left his mouth, I opened my eyes, finding myself in my own room.

I closed my eyes, trying to process the information I had just gotten. I looked at the clock, realising it was only 3:49 A.M. Just then, I heard a noise at the window, as if something had crashed into it.

I pulled the sheets off of me as I tip toed towards the window. I grabbed the bottom of it, pulling it up. The wind hit me in the face as my hair started flying behind me. I heard the rustling of leaves and howling of the wind filling my ears as a black owl entered my room.

I immediately closed the window, sighing as everything went back to normal. I walked over to the owl, pulling the parchment out of its paws.

It was a photo of a woman. She was wearing a beautiful dress, decorated with black diamonds. Her hair was pulled up into a bun as eyeshadow and lipstick completed the look.

I didn't need to read the words under the photo to know who it was. My mother. Small tears appeared in my eyes as i smiled a genuine for the first time in a long, long time. I noticed how the curls she had were now mines, only my hair was pitch black. Her red eyes matched mines, along with her lips. I wondered if her lips were truly as blood red as mines without wearing lipstick.

I gulped down the tears as i took the box that the owl held. I unwrapped the green paper from it and looked at the note that was on top.

Hello dear
As you're reading this, I'm sure that your father didn't keep your original name. I had named you after me, not after your father. However, I had to leave and sadly couldn't take you with me. You have the right to know your real name and it is:
Whisper Slytherin

Whisper, in this box you will find something that I suggest you take care of. It has been in the Slytherin family for loads of generations, however the rest was mine.

Also, I'm alive. If you want to find me, go there where the winds don't blow. Where the fires don't light. There where a champion formed and there were everybody's serious.

You're mother,
Satanelia Slytherin.

Whisper Slytherin. Alive. There where the winds don't blow. Several thoughts ran trough my head as I felt messed up. Just messed up. I put the note away, staring at the cardboard box.

I slowly brought my hand up to the side, sliding off the lid. Immediately my jaw dropped open. There in front of me was the infamous Slytherin Locket. The one that was Salazar Slytherin's. Words couldn't describe it.

I took the box that held the locket and placed it in one of my drawers, underneath a pile of clothes. I walked back towards the box, staring at the green fabric in front of me.

I slowly pulled it out as it slid over my fingers, silly smooth. It felt, awesome. Just then I realised that this was the dress that my mother was wearing in her photo. I smiled, putting it next to me before inspecting the other items. They were matching heels and jewellery. I put them aside, studying the last item. Just there my heart stopped. It was the crown. The crown of Slytherin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 143 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...
156 9 11
Bridget Bourne was a powerful young wizard appeared to be cold, unfriendly and will not show mercy for the one that insulted her or her family. She l...
92.9K 3.5K 50
In a world where everyone is "colorblind" until they find their soulmate, two girls find love in a horrifying way. (I really suck at describing thin...
31.1K 711 28
*COMPLETE BUT UNDER REVISION* [ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO JK ROWLING] Y/n never felt right at Ilvermorny, of course, she loved it there but she never f...