I'm Just Your Problem//Katsuk...

By texmex888

When you were young, your parents were killed by an evil being, who you hope to find one day. You strive to b... More

Reading Helpers
Beginnings
Force
Tests
...
Rivers
Cold
Embarrassment
Comfortable
Triple O
Realization
Update
Warmth
Photos
Encounters
Conscious
NEW CO-AUTHOR-CHAN WHATTTTT
Parentals
Surprise
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3
Disappearing Act
Shattered
Backup
Victory
Song Playlist
Lucky
Princess. Bakugou
Moving Day
Jealous
Personal
Malfunction

Blurred

6.5K 233 623
By texmex888

Warning for Gore? (I don't even know, just some blood and stuff, but no like full on amputations or anything (So far *Laughs maniacally in the distance*)) just joking

Have fun with this monstrosity

___________________________________________________________

Katsuki landed on the street you both lived on, you in his arms, holding onto him for dear life. "NEXT TIME WARN ME!" You cried, as he put you down, and you fell to your knees, still shaken up by the sudden jump out of nowhere that go you back in one explosion. You felt a sharp stabbing sensation in your side, as you winced. He looked at you with confusion, as you held your side and stood up. 'Guess the damage on my side hasn't healed yet.' You thought, as he grabbed your arm, and began walking you down the street, in the direction of both your houses. You yelped slightly, as he looked back at you in confusion. You almost fell again, and you were holding your side in pain. 'It feels like my side did the opposite of healing.' You thought, as you grimaced at the pain.

"What are you doing?" He asked, as you clenched your side, trying to get the pain to die down. "Get up, we are goi-" He started, looking at your state of pain. "Are you okay?" He asked, as you shook your head no. It felt like your side was being ripped apart, and you felt like you were going to throw up. "DON'T YOU DARE THROW UP ON ME!" He boomed as he picked you up roughly, and ran to his house, kicking the door open, and running inside. He ran to his room, and put you on his bed, running to get his mom.

"SHE IS GOING TO THROW UP IN MY ROOM MOM! FUCKIN FIX HER!" You heard him yell from across the house. You soon realized that he was running back, along with another person. They entered through the door quickly. There was an older woman who looked like his mom, and her eyes landed on you. She ran to get a first aid kit, as Katsuki yelled. "FUCK! HURRY UP! I DON'T WANT HER TO DIE ON MY BED!"

"Is that why you want to save me?" You joked through your teeth. Katsuki growled at the joke, and you laughed, but then soon stopped, due to the growing pain in your side. You felt some liquid where you got hit during the fight, and you lifted your hand, so see a small patch of blood going through your clothes from the wound. You began to freak out, not knowing what this meant, or if it could kill you, as you started breathing faster. You closed your eyes from the pain of pressure against the wound.

Katsuki looked back at you again, to see you scrambling, and trying to grab a towel. He walked over calmly, and handed it to you, as you snatched it from him, and pressed it on your side, dabbing at it, trying to get the blood to go away. Katsuki saw as the towel went up, the blood drenching the used part of it. His eyes shrunk, as he began to yell. "FUCK! SHIT! MOM! HURRY IT UP! SHE IS BLEEDING!" Katsuki boomed from next to you, causing your ears to begin to ring.

You opened one of your eyes, to find everything was blurry, and you could only make out some colors around you. You grunted in pain, as Katsuki pushed his hands onto your wound, adding pressure, and trying to stop blood loss. "K-Katsuki, I can't see right-" You whimpered, trying to make sense of the blurred world around you. You felt a warm hand on your forehead, as it recoiled instantly.

"Shit shit shit." Katsuki mumbled to himself, running out of the room, and returning with a wet towel. He placed it on your forehead, as some relief washed over you. "MOM! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! SHE HAS A FEVER! FUCK!"

"STOP SWEARING KATSUKI! I AM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!" His mom screamed from the room over, as she ran in, a first aid kit in her hand, and stitches in the kit. She pushed Katsuki out of the way, as she ran to you, lifting your shirt to get to the wound. She took off the bandages that were put on earlier, and put them on the ground next to the bed. "It's infected..." His mom said, turning to him. "How did she even get this hurt?" She asked, as he snarled slightly.

"The nurse didn't heal her after we had a fight for class, for practice, and then when we got back to the street, she started getting weaker, and almost threw up, and then I brought her here, and I thought she was going to die an-" He screamed in a small voice, and then realized his mom was just staring at him. "DON'T JUST STARE AT ME DAMMIT! FIX HER!" He boomed, seemingly getting more pissed by the second. His mom got the needle ready, and put cleanser on it, while putting some on a cotton-ball, and dabbing (DONT U DARE READER) it onto your wound.

You hissed in pain, as the cleanser stung against the open wound. "Ok Y/N, I am going to need to put a cloth over your mouth." His mother said calmly, trying to keep you still. She looked back to Katsuki, who was almost exploding on the spot. He was so anxious, because he didn't want anybody dying in his room (that was the reason he was telling himself, so go with it). "Katsuki," She started, as she picked up the needle, her eyes getting merciless, as she shoved a cloth in your mouth suddenly. "Hold her down." She said coldly, as you felt Katsuki jump over you to the other side of the bed, his hands going over your arms and legs, keeping you in place.

"WMPH!" You yelled through the cloth, as you felt an incredibly painful stabbing sensation in your side. You screamed in pain through the cloth, as the needle went in and out of your skin, closing the gap that was in your side. You squirmed out of pain, wanting it to stop, the tiny stabs seeming to grow more painful with each one. They didn't give you anything to make it numb, so it felt like shots that were 200x more painful. Tears fell down your face, dampening Katsuki's arm that were holding your arms down. You continued to scream in pain, as the cloth fell out of your mouth. "K-katsuki-" You started as his mother shoved the cloth back into your mouth. She didn't want the neighbors to see this, because then they will think their family did this.

Little did she know, a person from her family did.

___________________________________________________________

When Katsuki brought you to the nurse's office after the fight, the nurse looked at you in shame, then back at Katsuki. "This is the 3rd time this week. Shouldn't kids have more protection than this?" The nurse mumbled to herself, leading Katsuki to an open bed, as he set you down, reluctant to leave. "I am going to need you to leave so I can perform surgery." She stated blandly.

"WHAT? CAN'T YOU USE YOUR QUIRK YOU HAG?!?!" Katsuki boomed out of anger, knowing that this nurse's quirk should of been able to save her.

"Since she is still recovering from the being sick, she needs to heal on her own, because if I heal her, she might die." The nurse said, pushing Katsuki out of the door.

"WHAT?! WHY?" He bellowed

"The injury on her side. It will cause her to bleed out, unless I heal it the old fashioned way." She said closing the door on Katsuki, and walked over to you, getting stitches and needles out. She put you under an anesthetic.

___________________________________________________________

When Katsuki launched you both, the stitches came undone due to them burning and falling out. That is why you started experiencing the pain in your side after you landed. The anesthetic was beginning to wear off, and good thing it did. Without it, you would've never known about the bleeding, and you could of bleeded out.

___________________________________________________________

You continued to scream under the muffled cloth until his mom stopped, and tied both of the ends of the stitches, as you panted. His mom pulled the cloth from your mouth, as you sobbed silently. You instinctively grabbed whatever you could to try and calm yourself down, which at the moment was Katsuki's arm. You gripped it with your strength, trying to steady your breathing, as Katsuki released you, and you sat up, soon being pushed back down.

"Nope. You have to rest or the stitches are going to snap again. There were broken stitches in your side." His mom shamed, as she stood up, taking bloodyish towel off her lap. "Well, I am going to make dinner. Katsuki," She started, as you looked at Katsuki, and he looked at her, "Make sure your friend here does not move. Okay?" His mom ordered, leaving the room to make dinner. Katsuki looked at you, but you could still not see clearly.

You looked at him, to only see a blurred version of the face you knew was angry. "You squirm a lot you know." He mumbled, standing from where he was next to the bed, and sitting by your legs, looking out the window. You tried to look where he was looking, but he carefully pushed you back. "You heard her, don't move. I don't want blood on my bed." He muttered, pouting very cutely, causing you to laugh joyfully.

"Sorry, sorry." You said inbetween laughs. He looked at you curiously. No one he knew every went through surgery or stitches, and then laughed like there was the funniest joke in the world. It was weird. "It's just that, my eyes are blurry, and your pout looks so weird to me, and it was so cut-" You began to say, then realizing what you were saying. Your face seemed to grow hotter by the millisecond. "NEVERMIND! NOTHING! WHAT!" You stuttered very loudly, wanting to run away, but knowing your body wouldn't let you do so.

Katsuki stared at you, not knowing what you were saying. You sighed in relief, being he was too oblivious to catch what was going on. He then leaned over, teasing, and looked straight into your eyes, the closeness startling you from your thoughts. "It seemed it was something... You were talking about your eyes being blurry, and then saying that my pout looks weird, and it was cut-" He began, realizing what you were saying, as he turned around, avoiding eye contact.

Crap. Now he is going to think you like him, and while he is cute, he can be kind of a pain, or an explosive to people around him sometimes. Your face started heating up, and you regretted having your jacket on. (It was on during the whole thing). You wished you could take it off, but you didn't want to move, and tear the newly made stitches. "Katsuki?" You questioned.

"W-what!" He boomed from next to you, apparently flustered at before. You wished he had just stayed oblivious.

"Can you t-take off my jacket?" You asked, as he snapped his eyes to yours, them bulging at your request. "It's hot in here, and I don't want to break the stitches, so I don't want to move, but it is hot, and...." You muttered, as he became confused at you.

He simply took off your jacket quickly, pushing your body off the bed here and there, and put it next to you, and then looked away again...

'This is going to be interesting...' You thought to yourself.

Authors Notes

Heyo heyo! Sorry to update so late, but I was off with family for the whole day, so I wrote this in a spur of 40 minutes (which is why to some if it seems rushed, it was)

Sorry for the lack of quality, but I will continue to try and update everyone with this story

If you have any ideas, please contact me, so that we can work together, and incorprate everyone's ideas possible! 

Yeah

See all y'all lator gaters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 19.5K 30
βπ‘šπ‘¦ 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘'𝑠 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘šπ‘’.❞ βπ‘¦π‘’π‘Žβ„Ž, 𝑖 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘‘.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 π’π“πŽπ‘οΏ½...
2.1K 73 48
(Y/n) (L/n) lost her parents at the age of 17 and she's currently living with her mother's parents which is her grandma and grandpa her last family t...
78 6 4
β”ŠΝ™βœ§Λ–*°࿐ A villain dying from the corruption of the world they followed. You were a villain, killed by All For One for his goal. Ironically, you were...
166K 5.9K 14
ββ„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ 𝑦𝑒𝑑?❞ βπ‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑑*π‘šπ‘› π‘‘π‘’π‘˜π‘’.❞ ...