BangTan Boys In Luv 1

بواسطة fiqah0812

Between the two.. المزيد

BangTan Boys In Luv
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Episode 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 - Finale

Chapter 28

875 28 3
بواسطة fiqah0812

Yujin skipped to her destination and have mixed feelings to what she will be doing today. Then she stopped in front of a bakery shop and breathed in deeply. She entered the shop and she was warmly greeted by the staff in the shop.

"Miss Yujin shii, you're here. He has been waiting for you in the kitchen," One of the male staff smiled and directed towards the kitchen.

She followed him and she saw the back view of the man. The staff called his name and he turned around with a smile.

"Oh, you're finally here," Jin washed his hands and wiped his hand dry.

"Sorry that I'm a little late," Yujin apologised.

"It's okay. Chen, can you hand an apron to her," He said.

Chen walked over to the counter and handed her the new apron. He helped her wore the apron so that she can get started. Chen then walked out of the kitchen for them to have their lesson.

"Yujin shii, are you ready to start our lesson?" He asked.

"Yes," She smiled and dried her wet hands.

Yujin followed and observed his every step to make a perfect cheese bread. After a while, they let their bread to rise for 2 hours. While waiting, they head took a seat to have drink. What they did not know was that Jungkook was sitting at the further end, watching secretly to what they were doing.

"She's really amicable with Jin hyung huh..," Jungkook felt slightly jealous.

He saw how she smiled towards him and wished she smiled like that to him.

Jungkook then called Chen discreetly and asked,"Are they baking something?"

"Yeap. In fact, Jin is teaching her to bake," Chen told him.

"Really?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

Chen nodded and then asked him,"I hope you're not waiting for them because they are going to take a long time to finish."

"...How long?" Jungkook probed him.

"Hmm...It's only been half an hour...So..a few more hours..they end their lesson," Chen looked at his watch.

Jungkook's shoulders deflated but said thanks to him. When Jin and Yujin were not looking his way, he rushed out and rode his motorbike home. Upon reaching home, he slumped himself on a sofa and thought of her. While he was daydreaming, he did not notice Suga and Jimin coming in. They saw the maknae lying on the sofa and decided to scare him from behind the sofa. They chuckled while counting down to scare him.

"JUNGKOOK AH!!" Both of them shouted his name and scare him.

Jungkook who was surprised by them, fell from the sofa. They laughed at how Jungkook fell and high fived each other. Jungkook slowly got up and rubbed his painful butt.

"Tsk..Tsk..maknae ah~," Suga slinged his arm around his shoulders.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin questioned him.

"...Nothing..," Jungkook answered.

"And where did you spend yesterday's night?" Suga probed him.

"Somewhere...," Jungkook briefly answered his hyung's question.

"Did you spend the night with a girl again?" Jimin guessed correctly.

"What do you mean "again"?" Jungkook raised one eyebrow.

"He pretended not to know..sheesh," Jimin nudged Suga's shoulder and Suga just snickered.

Jungkook knew what they meant and put away Suga's arm. He went to clarify that he did not do that kind of stuff. And that day when he "spent" the night with an unknown girl was he was drugged by her.

"And I'm NOT that kind of person," Jungkook clarified.

"Fine. We were just concern, right Jimin?" Suga turned to Jimin and he nodded.

"You didn't even call us to say that you're not coming home. We were worried sick," Suga added.

"I'm sorry hyungs," Jungkook apologised.

"Well, that's alright. The important thing is that you're safely home," Jimin smiled and slung his arm on his shoulders.

Jungkook finally curved a smile and Suga ruffled his hair with a warm smile.

=========

Meanwhile at the bakery, Yujin was working hard to make a nice cheese bread. Jin noticed she was having a tough time kneading the dough. Jin walked over and stood behind her. While standing close to her, he brought his hands and placed on top of her hands.

"Knead it slowly," Jin said softly while helping her.

She was utterly surprised by their skinship and how close he was to her. Not wanting to lose focus, her eyes moved towards the kneading dough. After a while, the dough had been kneaded perfectly. She then turned her head slightly to face him and said with a smile,"Thanks.."

Jin noticed how close his face was from hers. His eyes went to look at her eyes and then her lips. Unknowingly, he leaned closer. She knew what he was about to do and quickly turned away while saying,"So what should we do next?"

Jin pulled away and chuckled silently. He then walked towards his counter and said with a smile,"Now..we make a shape out of this dough. Any shape for your cheese bread."

"Okay," Yujin concentrated on making some simple shapes while Jin watched her focusing on her dough.

Jin then chuckled silently again and breathed in deeply.

=======

After long hours of making bread and waiting for them to be fully baked, it was finally time for them to taste. Yujin pinched a small piece of her cheese bread and tasted it carefully. She savoured it and looked towards Jin who was waiting for her comment.

"So how was it?" Jin asked.

"It was perfect. I love this cheese bread," Yujin smiled widely while taking more bites of the bread.

"Glad you like it," Jin heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thank you for teaching me to make this delicious cheese bread," She gave a polite bow to him.

"No worries," Jin smiled.

"Is it okay if I bring them home?" Yujin asked his permission.

"Sure. I'll help you to pack these for you to bring them home," Jin grabbed a plastic to put them in.

"Thank you," She said.

After packing, he handed them to her. She then decided to go home and Jin sent her off to the door. He watched her walking off with a proud smile. His staff stood behind him and whispered,"She's nice...beautiful..a good baker..You're so lucky, boss."

Jin turned to face his employee and put his hands on his hip and asked,"Don't you have something to do other than watching us the whole day?"

His staff swallowed hard and asked nervously,"H..How did you know that I watched the both of you..?"

"I have eyes at the back of my head," Jin sarcastically answered.

His employee just snickered and quickly went over to the counter and pretended to be busy. Jin just shooked his head and went to finish his work.

========

In BTS house, Jungkook was still dwelling on Yujin's and Jin's amicable relationship. He kept tossing and turning while he was lying on the sofa. After a while, Jin came back home and joined Jungkook on the sofa.

"Have you been home for a while?" Jin asked him.

"Yeah. Since morning," Jungkook said.

"Where did you go yesterday?" Jin questioned him.

"I went to sleepover at my...friend's house," Jungkook told him.

"Your friend...is a male or a female..?" Jin probed him more.

Before he could answer, a door swung opened and J-Hope as well as RapMon rushed in. They joined them in the living room and fanned themselves.

"Gosh! The weather today is so damn hot!" J-Hope wiped his sweats.

"It's so hot that I think I can fry an egg on my head," RapMon joked.

"Hey guys! You're back!" Suga came back from the kitchen.

Jimin walked alongside Suga with watermelons.

"Everyone...except V," J-Hope looked around.

"He must have gone to his grandma's house," Jin said.

"Sometimes I wonder if he will inherit his god-grandma's fortune," Jimin thought.

"I bet he will. He's like her favourite if you notice the time we went to her house," RapMon remembered that one time.

"Lucky him," Suga sighed.

Everyone agreed and thought of V except for Jungkook and Jin.

======

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

51.4K 1.4K 21
Hope you enjoy my story!! <3
577K 23.5K 70
A shy girl with a love for dancing A confident guy who loved to watch her
18.7K 1.9K 40
Rowdy's love story. journey! 💜💜
627 1 25
If this isn't the repetition of the past, Then I don't know what is.