Bulletproof // Snowbarry

By xellyjoyx

"I'm bulletproof, got nothing to loose, fire away, fire away" [#2 in snowbarry] More

foreward
one // edited
two // edited
three // edited
four // edited
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Bonus Chapter
New Book!
Authors Note

41

4K 100 99
By xellyjoyx

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever"

It was the last full day at Disney. Tomorrow would be a half day at Disney and then going to the airport to fly home. Today is Hollywood Studios. Barry and Caitlin were especially excited for this because they wanted to go on the Tower of Terror and Rock N Roller Coaster. Last night as Caitlin carried Natalie into the hotel she found a "daycare" where the kids play games while parents get time to themselves. (Disclaimer: This is not true for the Disney World hotels, at least I don't think so, but they do have it on Disney Cruises)

Barry and Caitlin dropped off an excited Natalie off at the daycare place before heading to Disney World for themselves. They wore their Minnie and Mickey ears and looked like a cute couple. They walked into the park, hand in hand.

Iris and Cisco both woke up with massive hangovers. Thankfully they were both in separate beds and fully clothed when they woke up. When they both realized where they were and what happened the last night they both sort of just laughed.

They decided to meet up at Jitters after they went home and changed. Iris put on comfy jeans and plain yellow t-shirt with sunglasses to shade her eyes from the sun. Cisco wore his everyday outfit, a Star Wars shirt and jeans.

"Are you ready for this?" Barry asked Caitlin, referring to the rides.

"Probably not, but let's do it anyway!" Caitlin cheered.

They walked straight for Rock N Roller Coaster. The line was pretty long despite the park only opening an hour ago. Caitlin was antsy and a little scared, but Barry was pretty chill. He had done plenty of rides by himself on this trip so he was prepared.

The line moved pretty fast through the really cool waiting area and soon enough they were on the ride. Caitlin didn't want to sit on the front and Barry respected that so they sat in the middle. It took a few seconds before the ride actually started but when it did all Barry could hear was the ear piercing sound of Caitlin screaming.

Barry had a lot of fun on it while Caitlin was terrified. She had already promised Barry she would do Tower of Terror but she wasn't sure if she could survive it. When they got off Caitlin was still shaking in fear.

Barry pulled her in for a hug and whispered, "Are you ok?"

Caitlin shook off the fear and confidently answered, "Yup, ready for Tower of Terror?"

"Only if you are!" Barry exclaimed.

"Then let's do it!" Caitlin cheered, leading the way.

Iris and Cisco were totally having fun at Jitters. With Barry and Caitlin being gone they had really gotten to know each other, they both even felt a little bit of feelings for the other. Cisco didn't know what to do with these slight feelings and Iris tried to convince herself that she didn't have feelings for Cisco. The problem for Iris was that she knew she really liked him and not just as a friend, but she still wanted Barry back.

Caitlin shook off her fears for the walk over to Tower of Terror, but getting in line for it was a whole different type of terrifying. It wasn't until the ride actually started the whole presentation before the drop that Caitlin started to seriously regret this.

The ride hit the top of the tower and just before the ride dropped Caitlin let on hand go of the handle and grabbed Barry's hand. Without any warning the ride dropped and went back up and dropped again. It was terrifying to Caitlin and Barry. For some reason the not knowing when the ride will drop is terrifying to Barry.

Two out of the three other rides were rides they would do with Natalie as a farewell to Disney. The third ride was a Star Wars ride and neither of them cared to do it so Barry dragged Caitlin over to Expedition Everest.

He knew Caitlin would absolutely die when the missing track came on so he insisted they wait for the front. It was a super long line to begin with but waiting for the front was even longer.

It was totally worth the two hour wait though because when the missing track came up Caitlin absolutely died, just like Barry predicted. While everyone else was freaking out as the ride went backwards, Barry was laughing at his fiancee.

Even after the ride had ended Barry was laughing. As they got off the ride Caitlin gently slapped Barry's arm to shut him up. As hard as it was he got the message and zipped his lips.

Cisco got up of his seat to allow Iris to go to work and asked, "I had a lot of fun today and yesterday, do you maybe want to got out to dinner tonight at six?"

"Are you asking me out?" Iris asked.

"Yes," Cisco clarified.

"Then yes, I'd love to go to dinner," Iris smiled.

After the long wait it was way past lunchtime so Barry and Caitlin shared a basket of chicken tenders and each got a bottle of water. They found a nice seat on a bench in the shade to sit on and eat.

"I love spending time with you," Caitlin grabbed a chicken tender.

"Me too," Barry smiled before giving her a kiss.

They chatted more as they ate. When they were done they got a worker to take their picture on the bench with the tree behind them. After the picture Barry stood up and held his hand out.

"To Splash Mountain we go!" Barry cheered as he waited for Caitlin to take his hand.

"Let's go!" Caitlin smiled as she grabbed Barry's hand.

They walked to Splash Mountain. Barry was pretty excited to watch Caitlin get soaked but she wasn't thrilled, in fact, she was less than thrilled. Not that she didn't love going on rides but going on rides with Barry was difficult since he always laughed at her, in a loving way of course.

The line got closer and closer to the ride. Barry helped Caitlin onto the car when it was their turn even though she didn't need help. Caitlin appreciated it though since she was afraid she would slip. Barry put his backpack, with their change of clothes and towels in it, on the racks by the exit.

The first drop that came didn't make Caitlin scream, even in the slightest. It wasn't until the ending drop when she shrieked. It wasn't so much the drop, it was mostly the water spraying on them. Barry didn't bother to laugh because he had squeaked when the water sprayed on them.

They headed for the bathrooms to change after they got off. Barry took like three seconds whereas Caitlin had to redo her hair and reapply sunscreen. Barry was waiting up against a wall of the guy's bathroom to wait for her since the girls bathroom was right across from it. When Caitlin walked out she smiled at Barry waiting for her.

"You look like a prince," Caitlin blushed.

"Every princess needs a prince right?" Barry held out his hand and Caitlin took it.

Space Mountain was really close to Splash Mountain, so that's where they went next. The line was forever long but they got on anyways.

"You know we should get a picture with Cinderella and Prince Charming," Barry suggested as they moved up in line.

"Maybe Ariel and Eric instead. If it's representing us, which I'm positive it is, then we should do Ariel and Eric because I have red hair," Caitlin pointed out.

"While we wait for the firework show we can meet Ariel and Eric then," Barry compromised.

Caitlin was pleased and so was Barry. The line was moving pretty quickly and they were up by the ride in no time. Barry, once again, set the backpack in the racks by the exit before joining Caitlin in the car.

The ride was pretty fun for both of them, but Caitlin would have preferred more lights in the ride. Barry grabbed his bag from the rack and they walked towards the Ariel and Eric meet and greet.

Cisco picked Iris up at six, like he had said. Joe didn't think this would last past this first date, but Iris wasn't so sure he was right. Cisco commented on how beautiful Iris looked in her red dress as he opened the passenger door for her.

The restaurant wasn't too fancy or too casual, perfect for their attire. Iris ordered a gourmet pizza while Cisco ordered some fancy seafood. Cisco told jokes and Iris told stories, just as they had done last night. They talked pretty much the whole night through. With this pair there was obviously a lot of laughing involved too.

"So, are we official?" Iris asked as they walked back to the car.

"Yeah, if that's cool with you," Cisco quickly saved himself.

Iris smiled and nodded as she got in the car once again. They both had a lot of fun together that night, something they both thought would never happen. Cisco was pleased with how the night went, same with Iris.

After a forever long line Barry and Caitlin got the cutest couple picture with Ariel and Eric ever. As they got the photo card when they walked out they heard the first firework. They quickly found a bench with a good view and watched from there. Caitlin rested her head on Barry's shoulder and Barry had his arm around Caitlin.

The fireworks weren't that long so, when they were done, Caitlin and Barry stopped by to get their picture with Ariel and Eric before heading to the hotel.

Barry allowed Caitlin to go up to the room to sleep while he picked up Natalie. The whole walked back up she rambled on about how they brought Pluto for them to meet and how she met some pretty cool friends.

Barry was almost positive that Natalie tired herself out by talking so much because when they got back up to the room she crashed. Barry sent the picture of Ariel, Eric, him, and Caitlin to Iris. Instead of texting back, though, she called back.

"Hey, what's up?" Iris asked, walking in her front door.

"Just got back to the room. What about you?" Barry whispered as he walked into the hallway.

"Just back from a date," Iris smiled so widely Barry was positive he could hear it.

"Ooooo. With whom?" Barry asked.

"Cisco," Iris replied.

"Wow, what an unlikely pair," Barry was absolutely shocked.

"You know what's funny? That was dad's reaction too," Iris laughed. 

---------

Dear readers,

Finally a long chapter!! There won't be too much Irisco in it later, I'm setting it up right now, though. 

July 3rd, 2016- I met David Ramsey (John Diggle\Spartan), Caity Lotz (Sara Lance\Canary\White Canary\Balck Canary), and Echo Kellum (Curtis\Mr. Terrific) Sadly David Ramsey didn't do pictures. 

Love, the author, 

Elly :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 858 25
This is a story about two teenagers, who are paired up to do some stupid English project. Of course, these teenagers couldn't be more different but w...
4.2K 203 22
This is a book of one shots of Snowbarry based on songs. I don't any of the characters or songs.
25K 693 18
Just two people who meet at a club and fall madly in love!
192K 3.9K 26
Barry and Caitlin decided to go to a brand new karaoke bar to look for their latest meta. What Barry didn't anticipate was him falling only harder fo...