Killer mansion ( Creepypasta...

By sharkbait7327

Aiko is a girl who lives in an apartment all by herself. She loves music, anime, fan-fiction, and MOST of all... More

Killer mansion ( Creepypasta story )
Breakfast with Eyeless Jack
Home.
Pineapples or Doritos
One Gassy little Slendy
Mario Kart
Fresh meat and Tasty Frying Pans
I Like Trains
JEFF THE KITTY!!!!
Facebook causes a Ballerina Outfit
Jane's Driving
Baby Aiko
Never bring Aiko on a killing
The Day the House was Quiet
Payback
Masky becomes president
Slendy gets grounded
Jack's Lucky Charms
I Never Game
Sports Day
Sports Day part 2
Sports Day) ending
Hide and Seek
The Starting of the Prank War
Murder house!?! part 1
Happy 4th of July
Murder House part 2!!!
Murder house part 3 FINALE!!!
Truth or Dare or chicken?
adding the rake into the mix
The battle for bacon
to the mall!!!
I blame the fangirls
Rickie the Shark
Haunted House
Smores, squirrels and pigeons
ice skating
Karmen returns
THIS IS HORSE BUTTER!
Atari rage
Gender switch!
The Magical Bagel
Aiko vs. Tanya
Shopping. lolz nope
ANNNNDDDDD he's got a pet dinosaur
Join the circus
Old friend
NO I'M BATMAN!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL POTATOES!
Texting is your enemy
HAPPY 2014!!!
Kleptomania
The Dorito Games: Fanservice
The Dorito Games: I'm so done with this Already
The Dorito Games: From the Past and Into the Future We GOOO!
The Dorito Games: ....not even...
Dorito Games: Summoning Sadists
Dorito Games: Holidayzzzz
The Dorito Games: Gale and Peta Chips
Team Names are Beautiful
When Fandoms Collide

Ashley Starsider

10.7K 229 103
By sharkbait7327

~6 a.m~

Aiko: ah, isn't sleep wonderful~ *is talking in her sleep*

Slendy: GO TO SCHOOL *flips her mattress covers*

Aiko: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Slendy: because we've never seen you go to school nor is it in your records

Aiko: *looks up at Slendy from to floor for she is too lazy to stand* and who is this we we speak about

Everyone else in the household: *hiding behind the door frame to Aiko's room, even Smile dog*

Aiko:.... *stands up*.... NO I DON'T WANT TO *attempts to jump out the window but is restrained by everyone else in the household*

Sally: YOU WILL BE GOING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!! *throws her into her closet and locks the door*

Aiko: FINE THEN I'LL JUST SLEEP IN HERE THEN!

Ben: pfft like anyone would do that

Aiko: *thump* *snore*

Everyone else in the household: .........

Slendy: ..... *throws Sally into the closet with Aiko* NOW GO!!!!!!

Aiko: I DON'T NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!

~Aiko's perspective~

Aiko: WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL, NEVER THE LESS A FRESHMAN IN HIGHSCHOOL. BAKA SLENDY YOU CAN'T EVEN GUESS THE RIGHT YEAR!!!

Aiko had eventually agreed for there was a threaten of Slendy taking away all her Doritos and burning them. Slendy and Sally had set up the rules like; you will be home on time, you will pay attention in class, no tearing, breaking, burning, teleporting, or sending the school into another real/dimension/black hole of any kind. blah blah blah.

Aiko walks into the school it is the first day but Aiko doesn't know that so she just runs throughout the hallways in amazement at shiny trophies and the vast amounts of people. She gets a lot of weird stares every second. One of those times a blonde turd popular girl made fun of Aiko's dyed hair.....got punched right in the face landing the girl with a broken nose, a black eye, and sight lost in one eye. Aiko didn't know she was popular and is now on the hate list of the jocks and populars in school.

Aiko runs into a group of what looks like a tour around the school and decides to join and see if she missed anything. The group suddenly stops and a guy that looks to be the leading the tour, heads out towards a long field and starts yelling at a girl with her eyes closed laying down in the field. The people around Aiko started laughing and making snide remarks while Aiko was spacing out

(ah, what i wouldn't give for some sleep) Aiko was so envious at the girl. 

The leader of the tour came back looking content and lead the group again pointing out the classrooms and off limit areas. Though Aiko stayed back and watched as the girl walked the length of the field then rejoined the group contemplating whether or not to stay or go. (I wish you good luck in your slumber) Aiko silently saluted the girl in front of her understanding the feeling of being forced to go to school instead of sleeping. 

~an hour later~

Aiko was bored out of her mind. During her classes she just either spaced out, messed around by throwing a pencil at the teacher's head when they weren't looking, passed out, or just blew off class FOR IT WOULD BE AN ADVENTURE!!!!!, aka roaming the halls because she was lost.

By the time it was lunch Aiko, definitely knew where that was and ran towards the smell. Aiko quickly got in line and loaded up her tray....but soon dropped it on the ground for there were no Doritos but pineapples.

Aiko: WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! *falls to her knees and screams up at the ceiling making a scene* 

Other students: *points and laughs at Aiko*

Aiko: T-T *is crying that there is no Doritos*

After a while Aiko stealthily stole a bag of Dortios from the Janitor's office when they weren't looking. She happily ate them as she sat down at a random table. Being oblivious as usual she was sitting at a table with a group of mean/ gossiping wenches. 

The people at the table were snickering and trying to insult Aiko but her mind was preoccupied with something else. At a table from halfway across the room were three people in black hoodies holding up a bag of Doritos desperately motioning Aiko to move over there.

Aiko: *moves her head to the side showing that she is confused*

The people in black hoodies: *sigh*.....*one person holds up a white board that says 'move over here before you become their target*

Aiko: *looks at them like they're crazy*

The people in black hoodies: *rewrites on the white board ' we have free Doritos, NOW MOVE!*

Aiko: *immediately stands up and runs over to the group at mach 9 speed* SOOOO~ I heard free Doritos~

The people in black hoodies: *one of the is speaking* fine, here ya go *throws the Doritos at Aiko that are immediatley devoured before they reach her hands.*

Another black hoodie person: HAHAHHA! SHE DEVOURED THEM IN A SECOND, WE GOT ANOTHER DORITO LOVER OVER HERE TOLKEN!

Aiko: *is licking her fingers* So who are you lovely people that have offered me the food of the gods

Chase: well i'm Chase and that Janet *points to himself then to the girl sitting next to him*

Aiko looked over at the two, Chase had bright blue eyes, a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, black converse, slick black hair, and a brown beanie. 

Aiko then look over to her right and saw a petite girl with a black hoodie, white skinny jeans, a metalic spiked belt, long brown hair, and bright big green eyes. Aiko then looked at the white board in her hands and the black dry erase marks on her hands.

Aiko: why can't she speak? *asks out of the blue which startles the three people*

Chase: well, *clears throat* she has been always mute ever since she and i were kids-

Aiko: YAWN! THOSE WERE SOME GOOD DORITOS!!!! 

Chase: ....*Janet writes '...'*

Tolken: ALRIGHT THEN!  my name is Tolken, i love Doritos and we're the ones who just saved you

Aiko: saved me from what?

The people that Aiko sat at the table with before Chase, Tolken, and Janet: yeah saved from what? if she had anything to be saved from it's you freaks who do nothing but talk about these "creepypastas" and children stories. 

A male from the rude group: yeah! you freaks creepypastas are for losers! they aren't real. 

The rude group: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Rude blonde: YOU GUYS ARE SO LAME! NO WONDER WHY YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE FRIENDS! HAHAAHAHAH- *punched in the gut and spits up blood*

Aiko: what where you saying? these are some very nice people who offered me some Doritos. *high kicks her in the face, then repeatedly stomps her face only to ruin it*

A male from the rude group: YOU WITCH! *charges towards her along with two other guys*

Aiko: *demonic eyes as she turns around slowly and a dark aura forms around her*

the 3 guys from the group: *still charge, but have chills going down their spines*

Aiko: *stands tall and faces them* LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!

the 3 guys from the group: *finally reach Aiko and all three either kick, punch or go for a headlock at once*

Aiko: *counter attacks the kick then punches him in the throat. flips the guy that went for the headlock onto his back, having the wind knocked out of him. Aiko holds the guys punch head on then twists his arm then breaks it. All this in a couple of seconds*

Everyone in the lunch room: *people still chatting but people start calling home after seeing the incident*

The rude group: D: 

Aiko: so~ *says in a cheery voice, then whisper the Chase, Janet and Tolken* wanna meet the creepypastas~

Chase & Janet & Tolken: *is beaming with smiles and nod their heads*

~after lunch~

Aiko: now here we are! *beams with happiness*

Chase, Janet and Tolken were follwoing Aiko after the incident. They all skipped school when the teachers arrived trying to figure out who could do this, because they weren't buying that a freshman girl all by herself could take out 3 Juniors that were in the football team and the head cheerleader.

Now that they arrived at the Killer mansion, Aiko completely forgot about the rules that Slendy said for she was paying half-attention, and went straight into the living room where everyone was there excluding Masky and Hoody. 

Aiko: HULLO! 

 Ben: KYAAAA *is so surprised he throws his controller mid air*

Jack: *sitting on the couch next to Ben* oh hey! look who's home

Jeff: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *runs out of the house*

Slendy & Sally: *demonic presence takes over them* what are you doing home, Aiko? you know the punishment for it~

Aiko; e-he *gulps* w-well, i got into some trouble at school and these lovely people gave me Doritos *motions to the 3 people fangirling behind her*

The creepypastas finally noticed the people behind her. They all look like they were about to faint.

Tolken: THIS IS SO COOL! HOW DO YOU KNOW THE CREEPYPASTAS! *shakes Aiko violently in excitement*

Aiko: guehhhh *is getting motion sickness*

Janet: *Sparta kicks Tolken away from Aiko. Then beams a huge smile towards Aiko*

Chase: haahahah XD *starts laughing at Tolken who's face planted in the ground*

Aiko: guehhhhh *is pulled up into a standing position by Jack* I-I...-live with these people he he *trys to poke Jack in the mash but is too dizzy and ends up falling straight forwards.*

Slendy & the trio & Ben & Sally: 0_0 is she drunk?

Jack: nope just dizzy, anyways *steps over the body of Aiko who is now laughing to herself* you have to go now

Janet: *writes 'BUT WHY! we only just got here*

The creepypastas:....she's mute

Chase: WHATS WRONG WITH THAT! *goes over to punch them but is restrained by a demonic Janet*

Aiko: *straight face mode activated and stands up beside the quarreling group of people* UP THE STAIRS WE GO BWHAHAHAH *runs up the stairs but trips*.....*thump, thump, thump, she is slowly sliding down the steps back downs in shame of her trip*

Everyone else: 0_0

Aiko: AGAIN! *tries to go up the stairs but trips again in the same fashion*

Everyone else: XD

Aiko: AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN, KAMEHAMEHA!!!! *is failing in every attempt*

Everyone else: *dying of laughter on the ground* 

After an hour, Aiko finally got up the stairs with everyone laughing behind her. Everyone in the killer mansion and the trio entered her room and just hanged out. They played truth or dare, go fish, and a very intense game of Yahtzee. After a while Jeff came back and started to harass Aiko about pineapples, which lead to an all out fight between the two. Finally when it was near ten at night the trio fell asleep in Aiko's room having a smile on their faces. 

Janet: *sleep writes ' I want to thank my parents and my friends, i've always dreamed of graduating'*

Aiko:....*they were in the midst of playing crazy eights when they suddenly fell asleep*.... awkward moment?

Slendy & Jack & Jeff: *enters Aiko's room quietly to the three*

Aiko: what are you doing? *has glowing red eyes staring in their direction*

Slendy: *puts a hand over Janet's eyes and whispers something. He then proceeds to carry her out of the house. He does this two more time for Chase and Tolken* ...

Aiko: what! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING THEM! 

Jack: *blacks Aiko from running towards them* i'm sorry Aiko but no human can know where we live much less if we're real...they'll put them in a mental hospital

Aiko: AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THIS *sparta kicks Jack down and runs to the front door* Wait!

It was too late Slendy teleported Tolken out of the woods and ereased the trio's memory. 

Aiko: D: *dramatic tear runs down her cheek. It was stained an orange color due to how many Doritos she eats...DORTIOS IS HER BLOOD NOW BWHAHHAAH*

Jeff: I'm sorry *is standing behind the door frame then leaves after he says his piece*

Aiko: ): fine then, I'LL MAKE YOU ALL REMEMBER!!!!! *shouts into the night*

~the next day~

Aiko had been woken up more gently this morning and was even teleported to school. She was really happy about this for she was too lazy to get up. 

When she arrived at school she went to greet the Chase, Janet and Tolken

Aiko: *runs up to them* hey guys!

Chase: *looks coldly at her* who are you?

Aiko: ......(they don't even remember me this far) I'm Aiko! i'm new here if you guys ever need me just call me! *skips away*

Tolken: wait *grabs Aiko's wrist* you look familiar, where do i know you from?

Janet: *karate kicks Tolken away from Aiko* writes 'I call harassment! BWHAHAHAH'

Aiko: *backs away slowly when they start fighting*

Aiko knew she could never get back those memories, but for them she will always remember them...well at least until she wakes up fully.

For the rest of the day Aiko asked in advanced, since she was bored, the requirements and projects that had to be done this year and the other 3 years. Came lunch time and she was finished with homework in every class for 2 months. 

Aiko: TIME TO GET FOOD IN MAH BELLY!!! *bursts through the cafeteria's wall, also known as a door*

After a while Aiko went to sit down at a random table, this time filled with people who didn't want to talk. She eventually made enough jokes at them that she made some chuckle engaging a conversation. When Aiko was done with her food she got up to put her tray with the lunch lady's, who stared in horror at the amount of Doritos chip bags on her tray. When Aiko went to go walk into the hallway everything turned for the worse.

Aiko hears a scream that is quickly followed by  a blurred figure with a machete coming towards her. This girl pointed to Tolken and quickly ran and slashed his hip. Aiko barely dodged as she ran down the row slicing people.

Aiko looks back at Tolken who is crumpled on the ground breathing heavily (are people this fragile?)

 After a couple minutes of Aiko just staring at Tolken's crumpled figure on the ground, the girl with the machete told everyone to sit in the corner. Aiko obliged and carried Tolken into the corner. Aiko finally recognizes the girl as the brethren sleeping during the tour on the first day....(has she finally lost it?)

The girl with the machete: "Who wants to leave? and go home?"

Janet screamed. Aiko watched as Janet screamed and raised her hand, then ran to the girl.

The girl with the machete: "Well you can't!

Everyone only saw a glimpse of the machete's flashing sliver come and go. It was over when the girl kicked Janet's crumpled figure....she was dead.

White noise was all Aiko heard as her mind played that moment in slow motion. Real tears began to stream down Aiko's face as she started to hypervenalate. 

Soon the cops came and dragged the girl away as she started to yell. Aiko couldn't hear any of it just white noise. 

As the other students filed out of the cafeteria to go home. Aiko stayed, she just wanted to stay their for as long as possible. Soon the other members of the household came and tried to get her to speak. They tried saying some comforting words but Aiko wouldn't tilt her head to meet their's with a warm smile like always. The room fell silent as each member hugged Aiko even Jeff. Slendy was the last person and whispered to Aiko as her hugged her then picked her up. 

Slendy: I'm sorry *teleports everyone to the house, with Aiko still not moving*

~A day later~

Aiko has not gotten out of her room for anything, not even Doritos. The members of the household began to worry when even Cheetos, the demonic cockroach that hates Aiko went into her room. Eventually the members got curious when they heard her speak, then walk out of the house for a couple hours with her red puffy eyes always present. She came back with red puffy eyes still but Splendy was with her. Splendy eventually left around dinner time with an even bigger smile.

That night the members could hear Aiko sniffling and whispering something. But that went on for a while until she finally fell asleep and Cheetos  came walking out of her room.

~the next day~

Much to everyone's surprise Aiko was making pancakes for breakfast and had a smile on her face.

Jeff: ???*pokes at the pancakes in front of him* is it poisoned?

Aiko: nope~ *skips around and starts eating her pancakes*

Jack: what's the occasion? *sitting with everyone else at the table confused*

Splendor: nothing much~ she just graduated~ *randomly appears behind Aiko*

All the residents in the Killer mansion minus Aiko: PFFFFFFFFFFFFtTT *spits out the water they've been drinking simultaneously*

Ben: *slams down cup* HOW!

Aiko: BWHAHAHAH~ i asked whats the projects and homework for the next 3 years and this year. I worked on them all night long and turned them in last night with the help of Splendy walking me there~ *holds up diploma and looks up at the ceiling smiling* (Janet, i've graduated for you)

Everyone else besides Aiko and Splendor: ......

Aiko: plus this isn't the first time i've graduated

Aiko walks upstairs with everyone trailing behind. She opens the closet door to show about 50 graduation caps and diplomas for the high school year alone, various college degrees some up to Doctoral and professional degrees in subjects like nuclear theory, music theory, etc.

Slendy: WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~YAY! FINALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER! so i want to thank all of my readers for supporting me, i also want to thank KishiahMeekis87 for letting me use her O.C...two months ago Kishiah had asked me to put her OC Ashley Starsider in the story, sorry it took so long and hope you loved the chapter. I do not own Ashly, aka the machete girl, and i don't own the school or the scene where Ashley is slicing half the school. The origonal story from where i tried to fit the events from Aiko's point of view is KishiahMeekis87's story " Her saviour (Creepypasta Story) ". It's a really great story i enjoyed reading it. So thanks for letting me add her into the story and if you don't feel comfortable with this chapter, meaning that it's too close to the actual story, then please tell me and i'll take it down.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S: the bold-ed words where Ashley spoke like "well you can't!" are direct quotes/lines she said in the actual story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
734K 28.8K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
88.2K 1.7K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
155K 7K 58
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...