Team Names are Beautiful

Today is the day, like any other day really, but where are story lays is put here. But, unlike any usual stories there will be three places. Three dreadfully interesting places. See if you can solve the mystery by the end. Three, three, three, what a magical number. 

~At the killer mansion~

Aiko: WHAT A WONDERFUL WORRLLLDDD~

Jack: SHUT UP

Ben: *wearing a frilly dress*

Jeff: *snorting* taking the fashion industry by storm are we? 

Ben: YOU DON'T KNOW ME *flips everyone off*

Sally: *(gibs) slaps him on the back of the head* oh shut it you girly man

Charlie: *in skydiving equipment, dubbled up with slendy on his front*

Slendy: *just passing by like no ones buisness*

Ahhh, you may be confused about this situation based on previous chapters. So here is the answers you've all been waiting for...PSYCHE the setting is not the killer mansion for they are all skydiving.

Big bird: WHY CAN'T WEEEEE BEEE FRIEEENNDSSSS, WHY CAN'T-

Ah, yes with Big Bird too and now we're moving the plot along. No time to waste here. 

Chris Mclean: And here we have our new competitors *everyone falls face first into a pile of bird feed* THE KILLER MANSION~since the author has mysteriously disappeared the copyrights can be given to us ^_^

Jack: *spits out bird feed* HOW DOES THAT WORK WE'RE REAL

Slendy: *tackles Chris* THERE WILL BE NO PART TAKING IN THIS. FOR. THIS. IS. SPARRRTTAAA-

Chris: *pushes him off* yeah yeah yeah whatever casual dress Friday. You see this season of TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND our team of writers agreed that money being a prize isn't  very beneficial to show our "youths" that anybody would do anything for money. So this season you'll be paying with your lives ^_^

Ben: *brushes the bird feed off his dress* how?

Chris: *stares enviously at his dress then quickly looks away* by getting a ride home

Aiko: WILLIS WHY CAN'T WE GO HOME NOW! *attempts to swim in ocean*

Jack: *quickly grabs hold of Aiko's waist to pull her back on land*

Chris Mclean: *snorts* why if you want to swim with the sharks that's fine. You'll be seperated into two teams Team Quotev versus. Team Wattpad.

Aiko appears to have a strange gleam in her eyes. 

~Killer mansion earlier that day~

Author: totally what i was supposed to do today *huffs*

Author-sama was currently climbing up a cliff nearby the Killer mansion. A place that strangley resembles where we last saw Karmen.

Author: finding out you're a measly character *huffs* and not an actual author of the universe puts a damper on things *huffs* put has to uphold the integrity of the story since some group of writers decided to high jack the copy right laws.

Author-sama spreads her arms wide facing away from the cave as a giant hawk grabs her arms and flies her away. 

Fifteen minutes later Author-sama is met with a concussion for she stupidly sky dived without a spoon. oh Author-sama what a silly person you are. 

The author though woke up out of this state to precariously see a strange house nearby. A house that was a dark, dreadfully dark place, a place where dreams went to die it seemed.