My Werewolf,His Mate.

By iheartbrownies

"I needed you!" She yelled, staring up at him with tears streaming down her face. 'I needed you and you weren... More

My Werewolf, His Mate.
Drowning in you.
Thanks but...why are you naked?
Well, crap.
Everyone, meet Jaylynn. Jaylynn, meet everyone.
So..shes staying?
Going somewhere?
Nightmare and clothes.
Delton
Pack now.
Time to explain.
So..you're bipolar and I'm your soul mate?
Nightmares, realities, and parties.
Uh oh's and wolf eyes.
Bbq? Que the Mates!
PREVIEW OF "BEACH DAY..ER NIGHT?"
The Camping-turned- Road Trip

Betrothed!?

98.6K 1.4K 141
By iheartbrownies

Cannon said nothing, frozen by the icy feeling of dread as it spread through his body. Betrothed? No. She can’t be. She’s his.

Cannon let out a low growl, his face twisting into a vicious snarl. Fuck.That. 

“Who is he!?” Cannon barked, his hands clenching into tight fists. Jaylynn flinched at his tone. She looked down, avoiding his gaze that was hot with anger.

“Wait. Betrothed or engaged?” Luben suddenly asked. Everyone looked at him, puzzled.

“What’s it matter?” Cannon growled, gritting his teeth. His body had a slight tremble as he tried to control his beast that was snarling and clawing to get free. To take Jaylynn here on the floor in front of everyone and show who exactly she belonged to. To posses her. Put his mark on her and claim her as his mate.

“Because, there’s a big difference!” Luben drawled. The group exchanged looks with each other.

“There is?” They chorused incredulously.

Luben looked around at everyone’s faces. Taking in all of the confused expressions, he sighed.

“Yes.” He said in irritation. “Don’t you know that’s a dead practice?”

They all gave him blank stares.

Luben sighed, grumbling something to himself.

“So uh..what’s the difference?” Jaxison asked curiously. Luben heaved a big sigh again before he turned his gaze to Jaylynn.

“The difference is,” Luben said, drawing out the ‘is’ “Being betrothed means it was already planned with Jaylynn having no say in the matter.” Luben looked at Jaylynn for confirmation. When she gave a slight, hesitant nod he continued. “Being engaged means that someone asked her to marry them and she accepted.” Luben said slowly, as if he was talking to a toddler.

Everyone blinked dumbly at Luben.  Then realization dawned on them, and their mouths formed an ‘o’ shape.

Jaxison still looked at Luben in amazed shock. “When the hell did you become smart?” Luben glowered at him.

Cannon looked at Jaylynn, hope lighting his eyes, relief overcoming him. If what Luben was said was true, then he still had a chance. This was something he could work with. There’s no way in hell he was going to let someone else try and to take her away from him. Not after he just found her.

 Jaylynn’s gaze was still drawn to Luben seeming to be in shock.

“How old are you?” Luben asked her abruptly. Jaylynn’s eyes widen in surprise, not expecting the question. Then she blushed, breaking eye contact and staring down at her hands.

She mumbled something. Cannon’s furrowed his brows, looking over to Luben to see if he caught that. He didn’t so he asked again. “Pardon?”

Jaylynn mumbled something unintelligible causing everyone to learn forward to hear her. Even with their super hearing they couldn’t understand her.

“What?”

“17!” She burst out, her face the color of a tomato. Everyone drew back in shock. Say WHAT!?

Jaxison shot an amused look at Cannon, snickering. “Way to be a cradle robber!”

“Shut up Jaxison!” The grouped yelled at him. Jaylynn settling on a glare, her face still flushed.  Jaxison threw up his hands. “What!?” He exclaimed. “It’s true!”

Cannon didn’t say anything, just stared at Jaylynn in bewilderment. There’s no way that’s possible. Sure, she looked young but that young?

Jaylynn shifted in her seat uncomfortably. She glanced up Cannon nervously, biting her lip. She cleared her throat. “How old are you?” She asked softly.

She was sort of irritated at herself. First of all she allowed herself to let a random stranger to take her to his house, without knowing his name or where exactly he lives and now she doesn’t even know his age. Talk about stupid. She must have missed the whole “never talk to strangers” lecture that parents give their children since before they could talk.

Cannon smirked arrogantly at her. And though that annoyed her she couldn’t help but notice that it made him all the more handsome. “I’m twenty-three.” He grinned, showing his teeth when Jaylynn’s eyes widen.

“Twenty-thre..” She trailed off, looking at him bewildered. “But, you don’t look that much older than I am!” She said faintly. Cannon chuckled, at her expression. He sat down, pulling her onto his lap as he does. She sat there dumbly, before she shot her gaze at Luben. “How old are you?”

Luben rubbed the back of his neck, coughing uncomfortably. “I’ll be turning 19 soon” He said sheepishly. Then he grinned, perking up suddenly. “Hey! That mean’s well go to school together!”

Cannon frowned. “I totally forgot about school. “ He turned his attention to her. “What grade are you in anyways?” Jaylynn shifted on Cannon’s lap again, wringing her hands together. “Well here’s the thing,” She bit her lip, looking away from their inquiring eyes.

“I never actually..went to school.”

“What!?” Cannon gaped at her. Didn’t go to school? How was that even possible. Jaylynn shifted nervously in his lap. Cannon narrowed his eyes at her. There was only one reason he could think of as to why she didn’t go to school.

“He wouldn’t let you.”

Jaylynn eyes flew up to meet Cannon’s, shocked that he was able to piece that together so quickly. His expression was dark, fury darkening his eyes. She still wasn’t use to how protective he was of her and his short temper. He was able to switch emotions so quickly it was difficult to keep up. He was a short fuse, a hot head, dangerous.

Jaylynn swallowed nervously and nodded her head. She jumped when a ferocious growl erupted deep within his chest, his hold on her hip tightening to the point of pain.

“Can we get back to the whole ‘betrothed’ part?” Bobby asked, speaking for the first time that night.

Cannon was still growling but answered Bobby. “There is no betrothed.” Jaylynn suppressed a shiver when his eyes cut to hers. There was a dangerous glint to them. It was full of possessive fury, a wild animalistic look. “You’re mine. You’ll always be mine. The only person you’ll be marrying is me.” Cannon promised her quietly. She knew that he was promising her by the fact that he never took his gaze away from hers as he said it. His voice was like silk laced with steel. He was serious.

Cannon’s proclamation caused the room to go silent once again. The tension was so thick that could cut it with a knife.

“Well, duh.” Jaxison said, rolling his eyes. “But what are going to do about it in the meantime?”

Good question. Cannon thought before he lifted his shoulders in a noncommittal shrug.  “Does it matter?” He asked taking his eyes away from Jaylynn’s so he could look up at Jaxison with a raised eyebrow. Jaxison’s mouth dropped open his face going blank before he snapped it shut. “Guess not.” He said dryly. Cannon smirked before he suddenly stood, Jaylynn still in his arms. She let out a surprised squeak and wrapped her hand around his neck. With out looking down at her or at the group he turned his back on them and headed towards his bedroom.

“Okay, bye!” came Jaxison sarcastic reply before Cannon shut the door. He set her down on the bed  and took a step back without saying anything to her he turned toward the adjoining bathroom, leaving Jaylynn to stare at his back incredulously. What the hell was that?

~~

Later in the morning (at an actual decent time to be awake) Jaylynn woke with a heavy weight holding her around her waist. She looked down, her gaze fallowing the muscular arm to Cannon’s sleeping face. Even if his sleep he looked a force to be reckon with. His strong jaw closed and his eyes brow slightly drawn together. She laid there for a while, taking in everything about him and thinking of the situation she was currently in. She wasn’t stupid enough and try to run away again. He made it abundantly clear that he wasn’t going to let her go anywhere.

Not that you mind very much.

Jaylynn’s features twisted into a scowl at what the Luben-like voice said smugly.

“Shut up.” She grumbled to herself before she sighed. Okay, so she did want to stay. She couldn’t help it. It was like her soul was bound to Cannon. Though she knew close to nothing about him, she knew deep down inside her soul that’s he belonged with him. The least she could do for herself- and Cannon- is to stop fighting it. At least for a little while, and try to give it a chance.

Whatever ‘it’ is. Jaylynn thought to herself before she tried to slowly get out of Cannon’s embrace. His hold tightened on her, pulling him closer to his body. She stilled, an amused and irritated sigh escaping her. Even in his sleep he was possessive. She tried again to get slide out of his arm, giving up when she got the same result. She glowered down at him angrily. Fine then.

A loud slap sounded, a cry of pain quickly following it.

Cannon jerked awake, his gaze landing on Jaylynn who was shaking out her hand.

“Are you alright?” He asked dumbly. Jaylynn shot him a infuriated look. “No!” She snapped, crawling out of bed. Cannon sat up, following her with his eyes flabbergasted. “What happened?” He asked again, clearly confused when she gave him another look.

“You!” She snapped again, glaring at him. “I had to get up, and you wouldn’t let me!”

“Okay..” He drawled out slowly, still confused. Jaylynn’s lips thinned, waving her hand angrily in his face. “You wouldn’t wake up so I hit you and it hurt my hand.” She pulled her hand back, blowing on it trying to relieve the sting. Cannon’s face was blank for a moment before his lips tilted in his amused smirk. “You hit me?” He asked in amusement. Jaylynn scowled at him, not amused. “Yes.” She said snippily, tilting her chin up. “What the hell are you made of anyways?” She grumbled, shaking out her hand again. Cannon burst out into laughter. He couldn’t help it, it was just so damn funny. If she only knew what he was, not made out of. The thought made him laugh harder. Jaylynn glared furiously at him, huffing she stalked off to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

She could still hear Cannon’s laughter through the door.

Dick.

~~

The next few days was spent with Jaylynn hanging out with Cannon and the gang. She and Luben have grown especially close, the same with Bobby.

Jaxison was still a riot to her. He would often be the one quick to make her laugh and smile, especially with his pranks. Her favorite was when he took a pair of Cannon’s boxers and dyed them pink. It was nearly an hour before Vin put a stop to Cannon chasing Jaxison around the yard. Vin only did it when Cannon actually caught Jaxison, Jaylynn was sure. 

As for her and Cannon, she was becoming more and more use to his protective, possessive tendencies. Where ever she was, he wasn’t a more than a step behind.  He was like her constant shadow, always there looking. She didn’t mind much; in fact whenever she wasn’t around him she didn’t feel right. Like a part of her was missing. She was growing more comfortable being with him and a part of his life. She was still hesitant, still unsure of her feeling for him. She didn’t understand how she could feel this strongly about someone she just met. But she stopped fighting them, for the most part. He didn’t push her though, seemed content with just letting her go at her own pace as long as it included him. He was patient when it came to her and how she responded to their relationship.

He wasn’t a saint though.

He won’t wait forever.

He will make her his.

It was just a matter of time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 2.4K 3
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
279K 19.3K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
362K 42.3K 20
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.9M 238K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...