Hope Is all I Need

By Smile_Queen1

This is my life no one can change that. I'm just a girl who gave up on a dream. So I could just be a mom. Som... More

Welcome
dance 1
when I was 10
Another Cinderella
the first show
Dance 5
Dance 6
Dance 7
Gone
The walk
The doctor
The house
Painting and names
One month later
5 months/ dad or Will
My 3 boys
Luke
6 years later
Family is the most important thing.
Number 6?
Aria pov.
Go to my real home.
Please
Walking around
Bringing the past and Josh home
Big brother love
Our home
The next day
My kids are my life.
All i can do is try
Alice
Leaving
Dads pick good or bad

The Plan

237 4 0
By Smile_Queen1

March 6, 2006

"Ok I'm sorry but I am so confused." Max put his hand over his head. This is just way to confusing is there a kindergarten level to what hes talking about.

"Look ok her dad is part of this thing. If he can not get or have a son to take over, but has a daughter she would be married to one of the other three Alphas in this thing. If one of the four of them does not have a son one of the other three that already has a son to be the next Alpha then that son would marry that daughter and he would be the Alpha of that pack. This usually happens at birth." I wanted to smile but there was a chance I would have never met her.

"So I would have never been with her if she never came here." Max nodded his head.

"Yes but Josh this has been happening for generations. So that's why he took her. The boy needs to mate with her to be able to became Alpha." I laughed.

"Well that's not going to happen." He looked at me confused. An alpha always gets what he wants.

"Why do you say that?" He started walking closer to me. Hoping others walking pass wouldnt hear.

"Because Hope... She is not a whore." He gave me your an idiot face. "It took me till we were 17 to mark her than 18 to mate with her and we new eachother for 8 years before we found out we were mates. He has only been in her life almost three days." He had a smile on his face. I knew he had something to do with it.

"I still can't believe she made you wait two years, Rosetta could not wait to mate with me and have kids." He punched my shoulder.

"You know I don't like you right now." (Rosetta blonde hair, brown eyes ,5"3)

"Well at least we have something you don't." I thought for a while what does he have. "I have a healthy daughter." I looked at him.

"What?" Shes not due yet.

"While you went to do god knows what. Rose was having really bad pain. Something was wrong with our daughter so they did an emergency c-section."

"So she is a month early?" Max nodded his head. "Well congratulations man. What's her name?" He smiled as he thought of his daughter.

"Rose named her Molly." I nodded my head. I wish I could tell him I am going to be a Dad.

(Have one daughter named Moly brown eyes and hair.)

In the meting....🙃........

"So the plan is we walk around the territory and if you see or smell Hope you link us right away. If she is we go in Josh you will go in first, because you know her sent best, and she won't freak out if she sees you." Everyone nodded there head. "Ok let's do this, we leave tomorrow I will tell you if anything changes."

🐷(HOPE)🐷

"Stop touching me." I swear this guy wants to lose some body parts. "You know what?"

"What?" He said finally moving away to the other side of the room.

"I am hungry can you go get me some food." He turned around looking pissed off at me.

"We can go later." He went back to the closet looking for god knows what.

"But I am hungry." He finally found a white shirt and put it on.

"So you go." He walked back over to the bed grabbing my hand going to kiss it. I got up as fast as I can. His touch makes me want to throw up.

I looked around as I was walking, it looked the same but different. The walls were white and now are gray, with black. Then I saw a wall that had a picture of me and one of my mom. Under the pictures it said we love and miss you our lost Luna and daughter. As I was walking he showed up.

"Well there is my pride and joy." I looked behind me.

"Where?" I know for a damn fact he was not talking about me.

"Ok then I will just say it. Do you know a Cindy from that pack the Alphas sister?" ( wait did Max call my dad?)

"Um yeah she is a nice girl why?" I knew they wouldnt take long to figure it out. Max is smart.

"She went missing, they will be here in two weeks to look." I can wait two weeks as long as it's not two months or worse two years.

🌑that night🌑

"Babe, are you okay?" I nodded my head not looking at him. I put my hands on my stomach. "I'm sorry." I turned and looked at him. He put a hand on my shoulder and I dropped my hands. I looked into his gray eyes.

"Look I just care about you, and I don't want you to think I'm going to hurt you." I looked over his shoulder and saw a clock. This is around the time Max and Josh are in the office.

"Ok I get that can I have my phone to call my job, and tell them that I won't be coming in." He reaches into his back pocket.

"Yeah you can have it back. Thanks." I took it and walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I called Josh hoping that he is not sleeping, and for once in his office. It rang a couple times but no answer. So the next best thing.

"Hope?" He answered his voice sounded like he is tired.

Max thank the goddess you picked up.

Hope were are you, are you hurt?" I looked at the door, expecting someone to come in.

No I'm fine.
(Someone came closer to the door.)

Look I told your dad we would be there in two weeks but we are coming tomorrow. (I took a deep breath.)

Ok what can I do?

Is there someone watching you.
( The person walked away and slammed a door.)

Yeah his name is Nick.

Ok well get him to take you to the north side of the woods by the border we can get him down and get you. (I sat down on the floor.) Hope

Yea

what's he like. (I smiled Max always made me feel better.)

Well he is soon to be Alpha, he looks weak, and he is vary clinging and the worst part he keeps calling me babe. (Max laughed at the word babe.)

That must be horrible and he does not sound like, he is made to be an Alpha.
(I laughed a little.)

That's what I thought.

Night hope.

Night Max.

Hope are you still on. I just wanted to say night and I love you. (I made a weak smile.)

I love you too Josh.

I will see you tomorrow. (With that I hung up and walked out of the bathroom. Nick walked back into the room.

"Well what did work says?" He said sitting on the bed.

"They said they will get someone to cover my shifts." I gave him a weak smiled. I turned off my phone and put it on a shelf.

"Ok that's good." He took off his shoes. Putting them nicely on the floor.

"So what are the plans for tomorrow?" He walked over to me and hugged me from behind.

"We can do whatever you want." I nodded my head. He put his face in my neck.

"Can we go for a walk in the woods." He kissed my neck.

"Sure." He then let me go.

"Great I need some fresh air." He walked to the small bed and sat down.

"There is a little trail on the north side we can take." I nodded my head. Then I got ready for bed it was hard but I fell asleep.

🐾(MAX)🐾

March 7 , 2006
"I just got off the phone with Hope. How she got her phone I have know idea." Josh nodded his head.
"When they start walking she will tell us and then we will go to the border it. will just be her and a wolf male named Nick." I looked around the group of men.

"We get Hope away from Nick and take him into our custody. Then bring him here to find out who his parents are so we can send him there." I looked at our warriors. Some were looking at me, other at Josh. "Than Josh will bring Hope to the house in Iowa so they won't Be able to find her. Does everyone get it."

"Yes Alpha." Everyone in the room said. "You are all dismissed." I stopped Josh before he left. "Josh."

"Yeah." He looked at the book in his hand.

"Hope what did she tell you?"

"That she missed me."

"Ok but was her voice different?" Josh looked to the window.

"Yeah it sounded like she was trying to be quiet." I looked him in the eyes.

"Like In case someone was listening to her conversation. Like she said she was going to call someone but called us." I smiled to myself. I'm glade I trained that girl. "She's good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lies By mjcutewriter

General Fiction

1.3K 167 43
Lies, that's all I've ever known. My mom "died" in a car crash, I'm an only child, I only had two babies. Or at least that's what I believed for a lo...
261 15 15
The life i was living was chose for me. I went from having an normal life to finding out that I had a mate and would soon have a baby. Life was a who...
391 2 34
My name is Noemy. And this is a story on how one night on a full moon changed my life forever. I was nerd who never ever failed a class, an artist an...
1.7K 149 32
~two best friends who are destined to fall in love~ i wrote this story a long time ago. since then i have written so many other things that i'm not s...