This fatal love [boyxboy] {te...

By sammiboy

This is the story of a boy who falls in love with his teacher. And he falls hard. No matter what happens, wil... More

My fatal love [boyxboy] {teacherxstudent}
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

6.1K 121 6
By sammiboy

Here be the next chapter! Love me for it! I have a headache, yo!

I knew something was wrong when i got home. My moms car was in the driveway and I heard crashing inside. I dropped my backpack at the door, seeing my dad holding a shotgun in his hands. He had it pointed at my mother, who was in tears.

"Dad!" I shouted, getting his attention. He swung and pulled the trigger at the same time, the bullet narrowly missing me.

"You! Your a disgrace! My own son, gay!" He snarled, his face strangely sober. I flinched.

"How the hell did you find out?" I asked, dread growing in my stomach.

"When I came into your room this morning to find you cuddeling with that guy!" He snapped. My face paled. I could have sworn I locked my door!

"He's my best friend! My dad, my lover, my brother...everything that i never had!" I snapped back, tears pricking at my eyes.

"I'm your dad! He will not replace me! If I ever see his face again, im going to kill him!" He yelled and stormed to the basement. I walked gingerly over to my mom, putting an arm over her shoulder.

"Why do we have to put up with this? Why can't we leave?" I asked, my voice choking up. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"He provides for us, Sammy. We have a roof and food because of him! If I had a choice, I would take both of us out of here. And I promise that one day, we will. I'm saving up, bud. So i promise, one day we will get out of here." She promised and got up, going to her bedroom. I sighed and went to my room also, making sure to lock the door before I stripped out of my clothes and into pajama bottems, getting on my computer. I signed into facebook and saw I had a friend request from Alexander Leonhart. I sighed and clicked accept, noticing that Micah was on.

'Micah! I wanna see you~!' I typed on his wall, not caring who saw. Everyone now knew i was gay so...who cares! Alsomst immeadiately, he replied.

'On my way, kiddo~'  I smiled and signed off. But not before I saw a message from Alex pop up.

'Sorry about earlier. P.S. Who is Micah Henleyson?'  I rolled my eyes and got up, standing in front of my mirror. I looked at my bruises and they glared back, purple, yellow, and black. I unwrapped my ace bandage carefully, my rib looking ugly and almost pitch black. I winced as i poked at it. It was smarting like a jerk and I sighed, looking at Micah who had slipped in.

"Will you wrap it up again after I get out of the bath? Please?" I gave him my special look and he sighed, rubbing my head softly.

"I will, kid." He sat on my bed, resting on the wall. I smiled and went into the bathroom, filling up the bathtub with hot water and I got in, relaxing immeadiately. Ah. This was nice. I grabbed my loofa and my coconut scented body wash and gently scrubbed away all my worries and pain, haha not literally bt it felt like it. I rinsed off and just relaxed, my head lolling against the bathtub. After a while, I got up and got out, drying off cautionsly before pulling my pajama pants back on and leaving my room.

"Micah, wake up." I mumbled, shaking him. He groaned and rolled over, curling up. I sighed and shook him. "Micah, get your lazy but up." I grumbled, my rib starting to smart again. He sat up quickly, falling on me. I gasped as he caught himself in a pushup positon, his nose just centimeters from my chest. I gulped and he looked up at me.

"Dont startle me, kiddo." He mumbled and kissed my cheek, jumping up before picking me up gently. I smiled sheepishly.

"I should have known that, sorry." I chuckled. He smiled and picked up my acebandage wrapping my ribs back up.

"There you go, kiddo." He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair gently. I giggled and blushed.

"Jerk. You know what that does to me!" My voice got a little higher as he tugged on my hair again.

"So? Maybe I like it?" He smirked, his eyes shining. I rolled my eyes and smacked his chest, which honestly probably hurt me more then him.

"Oh stop." I giggled like a school girl and sat down on my bed, laying back gently. He layed down beside me, entwining his fingers with mine.

"I'm serious though, Sammy. I like it, and I like you." He mumbled, his lips skinning across my knuckles. I shivered slightly and looked at him.

"Micah, I know you do. But I like our carefree relationship." I mumled. He nodded but I noticed his eyes drop slightly. I kissed his nose. "Your still my everything, love." I mumbled. He nodded and yawned.

"Come on, kid. Lets go to bed." He mumbled and curled up, falling asleep. I rolled my eyes and turned off the light, cuddeling up beside him. His hot skin was warming me up and it felt nice as i drifted off into sleep.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thought I'd add a sweet moment between Micah and Sammy! And you'll get to see more of his mother in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.3M 80.6K 36
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.6M 129K 61
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
2.5M 2.5K 4
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...