My Best Friend (Lauren Jaureg...

By ssweet-serendipityy

ATTENTION: This book was written when I was 15-16 so it needs a lot of work that I probably won't do, but enj... More

My Best Friend (Lauren Jauregui / Fifth Harmony Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Lauren!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
#3YearsOfFifthHarmony
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
New Book
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 20

1.7K 41 7
By ssweet-serendipityy

"Where's Mila?" I heard Dinah ask.

I slowly crawled out of my bed immediately feeling lightheaded and dizzy.

"Emily, are you okay?" Ally asked as I made my way to the bathroom.

I shook my head and hurried to the bathroom where I threw up.

After cleaning myself up, I walked back out not feeling any better.

"What do you mean all three of them are sick?" Dinah asked loudly.

I winced and grabbed at my head as a stumbled back towards my bunk.

"I mean just that," Jack said and I turned to them.

"Don't forget how you were being racist to the three of us," I said and when the three girls snapped their heads in his direction, I knew he was in for it.

As Dinah and Normani began screaming at him, Ally turned to me.

"Are you okay?" She asked reaching her arm out to touch me.

"Don't." I flinched back and she looked a little hurt but it went away as quickly as it came.

"We are contagious and you will get sick," I said.

She nodded and I started coughing.

"Just go lie down, I'll tell everyone to keep away from you girls," she said and I nodded.

I climbed into my bunk with much effort due to feeling weak and tired. Although I did fall asleep due to the tiredness.

Around eleven am I woke up. To find Camila and Lauren in the back o the bus.

"Hi," Lauren said as I sat down beside her.

"What're you guys doing back here?" I asked giving her a small smile.

"We were banned to the back," Camila said and we heard someone throwing up.

The three of us liked at each other before looking out into the hall, watching as Ally walked back her holding her stomach.

"And then there were four," Lauren said as Ally shut the door to the back.

"We have the flu," she said as she slowly sat down beside Camila.

"How do you know?" Camila asked turning to her.

"We have all the symptoms," she said. "It's self diagnosable."

I sighed as we all leaned back, getting comfortable.

About ten minutes later, Dinah opened the door.

"Hey," she said quietly.

"DJ, you'll get sick," I said trying to get her to leave.

She smiled at me. "No I won't. I've had my flu shot. If it makes you feel any better, after Ally told me it was the flu, Mani and I went off on Jack."

I smiled over at her. "Really?"

Lauren began coughing and Dinah eyed her.

"Mani hasn't had the shot so she's staying away from you guys for a while, but I'll stay with you. Also, we're canceling the next few shows and we're going to a hotel," she said.

"An actual bed," I said.

Dinah let out a small laugh as Camila got off the couch and ran to the bathroom.

"This is all my fault," Lauren sighed as she leaned back on the couch.

"No it's not, Lauren," Dinah said. "It's the flu. And besides, it's not like we can actually stay away from you. We're stuck here on this bus together."

Lauren just rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

Dinah left us alone and about an hour later, we arrived at a hotel.

"We've told the fans outside that you three are sick so hopefully it won't be hard to get into the hotel, but stay close. I already brought Normani into the hotel and got her a room," Big Rob said as we stepped off the bus.

The fans were screaming at the girls, but not as loud as they usually were. Although were fans backed up a few feet to give us space, there were still some fans who tried to reach the girls.

"We hope you guys feel better!" Fans screamed as we stepped inside the hotel.

Dinah was handed a room key and we were informed that they would bring our suitcases in before we made our way to our rooms.

"I feel bad for Normani," Ally said as she sat down on one of the two beds. "She's stuck in a room alone."

We all looked at her.

"I'm going to take a shower," Camila said and went into the bathroom.

"We can always face time her," Dinah said.

Ten minutes later, Camila walked out of the bathroom in nothing but her bra and underwear.

"Mila," Dinah said as Lauren stepped up for the shower. "Why aren't you getting dressed?"

She shrugged. "I'm burning up right now."

We watched her as she laid in the bed with Ally and quickly fell asleep.

After Lauren got out of the shower, I jumped in followed by Ally.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" Ally asked Dinah as Lauren pulled me into her.

"I called the lobby to see if they could get another bed in here," she said. "It's a big room."

A few minutes passed and Lauren sat up.

"Camila's right," she said. "It's burning up in here."

I turned to her as she pulled off her shirt.

"How? I'm freezing," I said as she laid back down.

She shrugged and pulled me into her tighter than before.

"I don't know, but that shower made me feel a little better," she said and I snuggled into her.

"Goodnight guys," Dinah said and I was soon in a deep sleep.

***

I woke up hearing someone throwing up.

"Oh no," I said as I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach.

I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom to find Camila throwing up in the toilet.

"Camila," I said trying to warn her. "I'm gonna-"

I hurried down to the floor and made her move over so that I could reach the toilet.

After I was done throwing up, I looked at an almost naked Camila leaning against the shower.

I sat there for a few minutes with Camila before we cleaned ourselves up.

As we stepped out of the bathroom, Lauren ran in.

"This is a disaster," Camila muttered and I agreed.

I nodded in agreement and she sat down on the bed.

"Where's Dinah?" I asked as I copied her actions.

As if on cue, the door opened and Dinah walked in.

"I got medicine that should help you," she said and opened it.

Ally was sound asleep and curled up under the covers causing her small frame to look even smaller.

"Thanks," I said as she handed me a pill. She did the same to Camila and Lauren as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Ally," she said shaking the small woman. "Wake up."

I heard the oldest Latina groan but sit up.

"Take this," she said and handed her a glass of water. "It should make you feel better."

After we all took the medicine, we looked at each other.

"We should watch some t.v," Dinah said and Lauren and I leaned back against the headboard of the bed.

"Okay," Ally said and we all got comfortable before Dinah turned on the t.v and found abc family and to our luck, Pretty Little Liars was on.

*

*

*

A/N

How was the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 450 40
When Lauren was a 5 years old kid, she was playful and obsessed with some horses... But something she didn't know that she left her younger sister be...
64.9K 851 29
Any relationship, girlfriend, best friend, sister, etc. I take requests. I only write smut if it's requested. This book will mostly be GxG.?
353K 9.7K 56
I've always lived with my mother and sister. But things happen, lives change... People change. Best ranking: #1 in #laurenjauregui
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...