Back Then And Now

By Kuroshitsuji_brat

"Don't forget me" "I will never..." Minato and Nami were really best friends when they were younger. They al... More

Ch 1; Where it all began...
Ch 2; Meeting each other
Ch 3; New Names
Ch 4; The News
Ch 5: Hearing the news...
Ch 6: Goodbye
Ch 7: 10 years later...
Ch 8: Mysterious
Ch 9: New Guys
Ch 10: Bowling...
Ch 11: Minato Kizami
Ch 12: Trouble
Ch 13: Sorry...
Ch 14: Friends
Ch 15: Performance
Ch 16: Truth or Dare?
Ch 17: Gray?
Ch 18: Ayato-Bro
Ch 20: Heartbroken
Ch 21: Nora...Kizami?
A/N: MUST READ!!!

Ch 19: Sick...

22 0 1
By Kuroshitsuji_brat

A/N: I think this chapter will give you some clues on what's going on with the next chapter...enjoy!! Disclaimer: Gonna be a LONG one...

Nami's POV:

Achoo!

It was a very sunny Monday, and to be honest with you, this maybe the sunniest day in Tokyo. This only thing is...I HAVE A COLD!!! I'M SICK...

Achoo!

Uggh! I feel hungry...I dizzily got out of bed, trying to wake myself up, and headed downstairs to make breakfast. I was about to place my breakfast on my plate until I heard a knocking on the door. I moaned as I opened my doo-

"NAMI!!!" My friend pounced at me "ARE YOU OKAY???!!!"

"NO I'M NOT!!" I struggled to get out of her arms "GET OFF ME!! YOU'RE GOING TO CATCH MY COLD!!"

"o-Oh YEA!!" She backed off "Sorry..."

I sighed "What are you doing here?"

"You?" She stepped back to reveal 3 guys "You mean us?"

My eyes twitched like crazy "You guys came?"

"Hello."

"Yo!"

"..."

"Wow..." I glared at Minato "You won't even say a 'hello' or an 'are you okay?' to me?"

"Well Kaori said all of it..." He crossed his arms simultaneously

"WELL CAN YOU JUST EVEN SAY A HELLO!!" I shouted at him

"Maybe..." He muttered "Not..."

"Best friend ever, isn't it?"

"Yep..."

"So, you ganna say a hello or something?"

"Yep..."

"Is 'yep' all you ganna say?"

"Yep..."

"Okay...Dingdong..."

"...Dreamhead..."

I giggled "I knew it..."

"Oh yea..." Gray realised "Here, we bought this for you..."

My eyes sparkled in happiness, chock and relief "Dumplings-"

Achoo!

"Sorry..." I sniffled a bit "I may sneeze a lot..."

"Yeah..." He wiped his face in disgusted "No kidding.."

"Come in..." I let them in as I placed the dumplings on the table, where everyone was there

"So, how did you get the cold?" Kousei questioned as he ate one dumpling

"I don't actually know..." I ate another dumpling "I know that I catch germs easily, and I try to avoid to go outside, especially if it is cold..."

Achoo!

"Hey! Don't get it on the dumplings!" Gray and Minato told me

"Can you guys be QUIET FOR A SEC!!!" I tried to stand up, but resulting to fall on the ground

"Nami!" Kaori picked me up "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..." I tried to speak "I just feel weak..."

"G-get her to her bedroom!" Kaori commanded the boys

"I'll-"

"I'll carry her..." Gray picked me up "Stay awake Nami..."

I hummed a 'yes' as they all when to my bedroom. Gray placed me on my bed as they all gather around me. I opened my eyes slightly to see worried eyes keeping an eye on me. God...This reminds me of that time...

"I'll call your brother!" Kaori exclaimed

"Wait! Don-"

"Hello, Ayato..." She made the call

I moaned as I dunked my head on my pillow. I hate this. People staring at me worried, makes me worry more. I don't want people worrying about me, especially Ayato...

"Thanks Gray..." I held his hand

He smiled "No probs..."

Kaori slammed her phone down "Ayato said he'll be coming now!"

"Great..." Kousei sighed in relief "I'll go by her medicine-"

"Kousei..." Minato stopped him "Let me do it..."

"O-oh, ummm okay..." Kousei stared at him puzzled

"Don't mind if I use your car?" He questioned

"Yeah, sure..." Gray threw his keys to him "Just don't break my car again..."

"Than-"

"I'll try not to..." He spoke as he left my house

As he left the house, my mind suddenly thought; What's wrong with Minato? Is he mad at me? If he is, why? I didn't do anything wrong isn't it? Or maybe I did...I DON'T KNO-

"Hey, Nami, you okay?" Gray spoke

"Oh, y-yea..." I stammered "I feel a bit better, but I still feel weak..."

"Just relax okay?" He told me

Achoo!

"Thanks, again..." My voice went quiet "I just...feel a little...sleepy..."

"Nami..." He shook me "Nami..."

His voice became quieter and quieter as I slowly closed my eyes...

A few hours later...

"Nami..." A familiar voice spoke "Nami...NAMI!"

"Be quiet Kaor-" I was about to slap her but a hand stopped me...

I suddenly woke up to see Minato, instead of Kaori.

"Minato!" I sat up "It's you?"

"Yeah, what do you expect to b-" He stopped himself "Well, you thought it was Kaori...so..."

"Kaori always wakes me up like that..." I chuckled slightly "What time is it?"

"7:54..." He replied "You slept a long time..."

"You're right..." I muttered "Why are you here?"

"I came here a few hours ago..." He continued "Gray dropped your brother and his girlfriend. He gonna drop Kaori, Kousei and me, but he didn't want you to be alone so I just stayed for a while, while Gray gets the car ready..."

Achoo!

"Sorry..." I apologised

He handed me a cloth on my table next to the bed. I suddenly remembered and my face suddenly went red...

He chuckled "You still kept it..."

"U-um I was a-about to give I-it to you w-when I-i saw y-you..." I stammered a lot "Yo-you can have it..."

I shakily handed the cloth to him, trying not to make eye contact with his eyes. I suddenly felt a hand holding the cloth and my hand. I quickly looked up at him as he stared at me with no emotion.

"Keep it..."  Minato stared at me

"O-oh u-um o-o-okay..." I placed it back on the table, at this time, my face was probably as red as I can be...

"Are you okay?" He touched my face

"U-u-uh...Y-yeah!" My blush deepened

"You sure?" He looked at me "Then why is your face red?"

"It's not!!" I lied as I hid my face "You can go now!!"

"I'm not going until you tell me why your face is red!" He crossed his arm stubbornly

"You won't understand!!" I shouted at him "Can you please just-"

He quickly put both of his hands on my cheeks...WHICH MADE ME BLUSH LIKE HELL!!!!

"You really are stubborn..." Minato smirked...WAIT WHAT!!???!?!?!?!?!

"Get your hands off m-"

I paused because his face was leaning towards me. Closer and....closer-

"Minato! You ready?" I heard Gray coming upstairs

I rapidly moved his hands on his lap as I threw the blankets on me.

"Yeah..." He stood up "Nami just fell asleep again. I guess she had a lack of sleep..."

Gray sighed "I do hope she gets better..."

"Same here..." Minato spoke "I want to tease her more..."

I really wanted to punch Minato right now but I was trying to 'sleep.' I then heard a slam on my door and a car driving away from my house, outside my window. When they where gone, I sat up from my bed and thought about Minato.

What was he doing? Man...I seriously want to slap him at that time. Why would he do that? I don't know why...

Was he about to kiss me?

A/N: I had NO IDEA how to end it so I just had to end it like that...I think next chapter will be the last chapter of this section. Anyways...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN THE LAST WEEK.

One more flipping week until I finish school. I will promise you that...I think. I'm not really got at making promises.

I just finished this chapter in my sister's graduation. Like right now, when someone is talking on the stage. Look, I'm bored right now so I had no idea what to do but finish this chapter.

Next chapter-God know when...soz guys...soz

BYE!!

-MINA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.5K 21
One night, after Romeo saves Wendy from dying in a snow storm, they both promised each other that they will never leave each other's side. They meant...
5.1K 229 28
Nashi Dragneel has anticipated turning sixteen for as long as she can remember. Her strict father- Natsu- said that was the age she had to be to go o...
6.1K 201 13
Sukuna Ryoumen x Male OC short story "Just don't forget about me, okay?" "What are you talking about?" Despite being surrounded by huge amount of cur...
86.9K 3K 82
"I'm here for you, always." "I love you so bad." "Let's Break up... " "She's mine.... Not yours! " "Hyung.... I'm so sorry... " "Sorry for breaking...