The Forbidden Love (Sequel to...

By pretty_little_hybrid

Alexandra Mikaelson has been tortured by her own father long enough that she cannot handle more. She wants to... More

Chapter 1- She's Awake
Chapter 2- Mikaelson's Ball
Chapter 3- You mean nothing to me
Chapter 4- Please Don't leave me
Chapter 5 - Leave me alone
Chapter 6- Who are you?
Chapter 7- Old ties broken
Chapter 8 - Escape
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 9- The man I knew
Chapter 10- Is it over now?
Chapter 11- The new man in town
Chapter 12- The Party
Chapter 13- The Cure
Chapter 14- Survival
Chapter 15- Miss Mystic Falls
Chapter 16- The Bond
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 17- Friend or Foe?
Chapter 18- The hunt
Chapter 19 - Turn it off
Chapter 20- Hallucinations
Chapter 21- The Prom
Chapter 22- The Other Side

Chapter 23- Love or Blood?

2.2K 55 26
By pretty_little_hybrid

ALEX'S POV

I haven't heard from anyone from my family since the day I came back. I have tried looking for them everywhere around mystic falls and even called them but alas, no answer. I know that nothing can ever happen to anyone in my family, we are the Mikaelsons but their absence was really starting to worry me. Tomorrow is the day of the high school graduation. 

I got up and was looking at myself in the mirror. I realised that the scars on my body had gone away. I know that I had my powers back now, but I don't really know if I am me again. Just then I felt two hands around my waist "Hey" Damon smiled "Hi Damon" "You look beautiful" he said as he kissed my shoulder. I smiled. I turned towards him "I still haven't heard from him, I haven't heard from any of them Damon" "Relax, it's Klaus he will be fine. He is always ok" I hugged him. I really hope everyone is ok. 

I walked to the Mystic Falls bar to see if I could find anyone.  The veil was broken till sun-down. Every supernatural creature had come back to life for a day. I knew that I had made a lot of enemies down the line but I didn't care if someone found me. Nothing could hurt more that it possibly had. "Alexandra Mikaelson, what do you think you are doing all by yourself?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Caleb standing there. I ran towards him and hugged him. 

"I missed you too" he said. "You know I don't like this Caleb"  "What?" "I hate you.I mean first my family is nowhere to be found and then you keep leaving me all alone, without even telling me" "Well, for my knowledge you were asleep for the past 3 months." he joked. "Well it wasn't really my fault you see" "No, but it was Damon's" "It wasn't his fault Caleb if anyone is to be blamed it is Silas. Where is Silas anyway?" "I think he skipped town. You know it's always Damon who is always at fault. It was him last time as well, he left you and that is why it all started"  "But it wasn't all his fault. Why are you being like this Caleb?". He held my hand "Because I don't want to see you get hurt again."

 I looked into Caleb's eyes "He is not going to hurt me, Caleb. Elena is not affected by the sire bond anymore. I trust him Caleb " "I want to believe you Alex, but if he does anything to hurt you again I swear I will hurt him." he said. "I really hope it will never come to that." I said.

 "So  I heard you are graduating tomorrow." he said "Yes, but I am not really interested in going, maybe because I have graduated like 20 times" I smirked. "Well to you graduating." he said raising a glass. I raised my glass. Can't wait for what is about to happen.

I went back to the Salvatore mansion and saw Stefan and a blonde girl sitting on the couch. "Hey Stefan" I said "Oh Hi Alex, this is Lexi" he said. "Alexandra Mikaelson, the girl who made Damon Salvatore become a 'genuine' person, well he is really better than what he was".  I smiled "It is nice to meet you, Stefan told me about you, you were his best friend" "I always will be" she smiled 

"Thanks for taking care of him and Damon while I am gone" Lexi said "Well, you are here right now. So, you two just relax and catch up. I'll be upstairs" I said. I walked up to Damon's room and saw him sitting on the side of the bed. I sat down right next to him. "Ric found this" he said showing me a small box. "What is it?" I asked "Open it". I looked inside and saw the cure. "Oh my god! What are you going to do  with this Damon?" "I don't know, I was thinking about giving it to Elena, she was the one who really needed it."

 I rested my head on his shoulder. As soon as I did that I heard a soft "Ouch!" I got up. "Damon what is wrong?" "It's nothing." "Will you stop being a baby and tell me what is wrong" I shouted. "It is nothing really" I pulled his shirt off his shoulder and saw a big bruise on it. "Why is it still there?" "Because there was this vampire hunter who still had some beef with me" "And why?" "Maybe because I killed him." he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

 "The bullet he shot was laced with werewolf venom" I was shocked. Just then I realised I had my powers back. "It's all going to be fine." I said as I calmed down. I picked up a glass from the bedside, took a bite out my hand and poured some of my blood in it "Drink this" I instructed Damon. "You don't have to angry about it" he tried to joke. He drank the blood in the glass and soon it started healing. I took a sigh of relief. "Don't you dare ever scare me like that" I said. He kissed me. "I will be fine as long as I am with you" he said

Today is the high school graduation. I have tried calling my father every single day but he doesn't even pick up me phone. Neither do Aunt Rebekah and Uncle Elijah. I am really starting to getting worried about them. I got ready and wore the graduation hat and gown. I walked downstairs and saw Stefan standing ready as well. Damon and Lexi were also standing next to him "Look at you two, graduating for the like hundredth time" Damon smirked 

"Very funny Damon" Stefan said. "Well let's go Stefan before Caroline chops our heads off." he laughed. "I'll see you at graduation" I said to Damon as I kissed his cheek. "Bye Lexi" I said. I really wish my father was there as well. We reached the school as soon as we could and saw Caroline, Matt , Bonnie and Elena standing together. "Where are Stefan and Alex?" I heard Bonnie asking. "We are here" Stefan said as we reached them.

 "I can't believe it, we are actually all here. We are all here together" Caroline said. All of us had smiles on our faces. I saw Bonnie having tears in her eyes. "Bonnie Bennett are you crying?" Caroline asked. "It's our last hurray before you guys go off to college" Bonnie said "Before we go off to college" "I kind of sort of missed the deadline, you know being an emotionless bitch" Elena said. "Well, the perks of being a vampire we can go wherever we want to go. We can choose our own roommates, we could share a quadruple room" Caroline said excited "I am happy we are all here" Bonnie said. "Aww,  group hug" Caroline said. "I don't hug" Stefan said. "Oh come on" We all had a big group hug. Maybe it won't turn out so bad.

The graduation speech started. I took a deep sigh. This was our moment. After a few name was my name. "Alexandra Mikaelson" he said. I got on the stage and took my degree. Everyone was applauding. I walked down the stairs and saw my father standing there clapping his hands. "You really thought I would miss your graduation" He said with a smirk on face. I ran towards and he pulled me into a hug. 

"Where have you all been? I have looked for you everywhere, you didn't pick up my phone. You didn't come to see me when I came back to life or if I got my powers back. What is going on?" I asked. "I will tell you later, let's get out of here" He said. We went to the empty Mikaelson house. "Where were you?" I asked. "We are in New Orleans" he said. "And why is that?" "There was this werewolf girl I slept with a few months ago ..... she's pregnant."

  "Oh my god! She is pregnant? How is that even possible?" I asked. "Well, you are here" "I am going to have a sibling?" Wow, that's big news. "Someone strong is trying to conspire against us. We all are going to stay there now, we have to protect the baby my love. But you don't...." "I am coming to New Orleans to stay with you guys." "What about your life here?" he asked.

 "For the past more than 500 years, all I have done is not be there for you, with you. You know you need me right now. I am not going there for you, I am going there to protect my little brother or sister" I said. I know my family didn't along very well. They hurt me a lot and I hurt them. But the past two years have shown me that we will be there for each other. My father smiled. "But what about Damon?" he asked me. "I will figure it out." I said. Will I actually be able to figure it out but?

NEXT MORNING...

"You want to move to New Orleans?" Damon shouted. "I am sorry Damon but my family needs me right now" I said "I'll come with you" "I can't let you do that Damon, Stefan is here, your friends are here. Your life is here" He grabbed both my arms and looked into my eyes 

"My life is with you" "It is not safe there Damon, someone is trying to bring my family down, I will not let you get into it" I love Damon but I don't think I can handle him getting hurt again. "I love you Alex, there is nothing I wouldn't do to protect you" "Then stay here and protect my friends Damon" "So this is it? You're going to leave me here all alone?"

 "No Damon it is not like that, I will come back to see you all the time." "I won't let you go again. The past 3 months had been the worst time for me, I can't imagine my life without you" "Damon, I love you. I love you more than anyone I have loved in the past 1000 years of my life.  I would love to spend the rest of my time with you, but right now my family needs me, Damon, I have to be there for them. I will be back with you as soon as everything is right. I don't want to take you there with me because if someone even tries to harm you,Damon I am going to lose it. I can't let you be there with me, for us" "So you are saying I am your weakness?" "It is not like that Damon" "I need some space" He said as he got up and rushed out of the room. I had tears in my eyes. I  didn't want to leave Damon here, but I feel like someone could harm him to hurt me. 

I started packing my bags to leave for New Orleans. I had to leave. I walked downstairs with my bags and saw everyone standing downstairs, everyone except Damon. Maybe he didn't want to see me again. "I am going to miss you" Caroline said as she ran towards me and hugged me. 

"I'll miss you too Caroline" I smiled. I said goodbye to everyone one at a time. "I am so sorry for everything Alex, I know I have been a horrible person to you the past few months" said Elena. "It's ok Elena I can forgive you" I said as I hugged her. I felt like there was no need to leave mystic falls with a hate for Elena. I walked towards Stefan "I'm going to miss you" he said. I hugged him "I will miss you too. Promise me one thing Stefan" "Anything." "Keep him safe" I said "I will" he said as he hugged me.

 I walked out of the door and started keeping my bags inside the car "Are you going to leave me without saying Goodbye?" I heard a voice and saw Damon standing behind me. I ran towards him and kissed him. "You think that I would?" "Maybe" he said with a smirk "I know I can't change your mind to let me come to New Orleans with you" he continued. "Damon...."  "And I know that I can't ask you to stay. But I am selfish Alex,  I am really selfish when it comes to you. I love you so much, you are the best thing that has happened to me in the past 173 years. You can't stay but I want to do something to make sure that you come back to me" "Damon?" I saw him getting down on one knee and taking out a small box with a ring on it. I was shocked. 

"Alexandra Mikaelson, will you marry me?"

__________________________________________________________

DAMON ASKED ALEX TO MARRY HIM!!!

DO YOU WANT HER TO SAY YES? OR DO YOU WANT HER TO GO TO NEW ORLEANS AND LEAD A TOTALLY FRESH LIFE.

THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OF BOOK 2. I WILL UPDATE YOU GUYS ON WHEN I THINK I'LL PUBLISH BOOK 3.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ON THIS BOOK AND WHAT YOU WANT THE NEST ONE TO BE LIKE.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

UNTIL NEXT TIME.

Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 1.6K 26
Book one of the hybrid series ~~~ "Don't fuck with my feelings, just because you are unsure of your own." ~~~ Life is hard, isn't it? Being separate...
185K 3.6K 69
⚠️under reconstruction ⚠️ Mia was adopted by Stefan, after being found in the woods. Her father is supposedly dead. But what happens when he comes ar...
60.3K 914 14
Romance between klaus and reader who is also the sister of Damon and Stefan, anyways make sure to comment, vote and maybe drop me a follow if you wou...
6.4K 107 23
Have you ever heard the saying I love you so much it hurts? I always thought that it was just that, a saying, to emphasize how you feel for someone...