You Used to Love Me

By NasteeMingyu

When Jaebum returns from studying abroad in America and has a whole different personality. NOT A HAPPY ENDING... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Q&A answers
Fifteen
Got7's issue
Sixteen
Hiatus
Seventeen
I hate myself
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A little something
Yes, this is goodbye
Im Baaaaack

Twelve

592 57 15
By NasteeMingyu

Three weeks had gone by since Jaebum came home from America. It seems like the time was just ticking away and Youngjae didn't know how to make it stop.

At this point in time, the feelings Jaebum used to have for the younger had not yet returned. In fact, he almost was completely ignoring Youngjae. They had small talk over meals and engaged in conversation with their friends. But the only times they were close was when Jaebum wanted sex.

Youngjae hated that he gave into him everytime, but what was he supposed to do? He couldn't deny that he still loved Jaebum, but he was beginning to regret their whole relationship in general. It was almost like a pity relationship. But he couldn't tell who was pitying who.

Jaebum was coming home very late most nights these days. Youngjae had ideas on what he might be doing, but he didn't want to make assumptions. There was the piece of his mind that put so much hope into the relationship. But there was another that could see it crash and burn in the future.

It was nights like this when he questioned everything. It was nights like this when he wanted to disappear from the universe. It was nights like this where he cried until there was nothing left, and slept, curled into a worthless ball of sadness and regret.

+

IM BACK FROM CAMP GUYS

How's that for a week awaited update? It's just a filler. Shits going down next chap. Get ready.

Anyways, I have a whole lot of stories and experiences from camp this week. If you want to hear about them, you can message me. I'd love to share it with you all!

Thank you for all the love while I was gone! Love you cuties!

Byes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 543 32
What happens when a girl whose life spiraled down hill. Gives up on everything and turns cold. Just to be kidnapped by the same people she was suppo...
1.4K 61 27
Jaebum couldn't help it. He couldn't take his eyes off of Youngjae. How could he, when the boy was so perfect? How could he, when his heart skipped a...
52.8K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
65.4K 2K 26
Jaebum is a college student who often spends his time in a Coffee Shop. He wasn't aware that falling for the new worker will cause chaos. [slow upda...