Fuck My Disability! (Book 1)✔

De LuvMyGuiltyPleasures

21 year old Jacob was born with no eyesight, it always been his dream to see the world around him. As a kid... Mai multe

Chapter one:Just Like High School All Over Again!
Chapter Two: You Bipolar bitch!
Chapter Three: My Big Date- wait what?!
Chapter Four:No Longer The Bad Guy
Chapter Five: Dreams Can Come True
Chapter Six:Old Flames
Chapter Eight:Time for A Little Change
Chapter Nine:To Good To Be True
Chapter Ten: A whole New Me!
Chapter Eleven: This is it
Chapter Twelve: Hope and Pray
Chapter Thirteen: Marriage Planning...I think not
Chapter Fourteen: More bitches, More Problems
Chapter Fifteen: Maury Time!
Chapter Sixteen: Peace
Chapter Seventeen: Baby Shower
Chapter Eighteen:Old Flames Keep Burning, More Problems Keep Coming
Chapter Nineteen:Welcome to the world
Chapter Twenty: We Are A Family......Almost
Chapter Twenty-One:I Love You, But Your With Him!
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Little Revenge On You!
Chapter Twenty-Three: You My Sex Slave.....Sike!
Chapter Twenty-Four: My Hero!
Chapter Twenty-Five: Here comes the Bride!
Chapter Twenty-Six: Here In Paris!
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Good Life

Chapter Seven: The Feelings Have Come Back

2.4K 115 19
De LuvMyGuiltyPleasures

RocPOV

I started at her in Awe, Charmaine's gotten better looking over the past years since I last saw her. Wait what am I doing? I have Jacob and I don't wanna ruin that.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to visit you," she said walking to me. "I miss you.....I miss us....don't you?"

I'll admit, I did Miss Charmaine but what we had was in the past and now that I have Jacob, I want her out of my life.

"What we had was amazing but-"

"Then why are you with that fucking blind boy and not me?" she snarled.

"Bitch, watch who your talking about!"

"I don't care, he ruined our relationship! you were suppose to be with me!"

"You had your chance and you blew it," I said. "Remember when you cheated on me with Ray and Prodigy having a threesome in our bed when I was coming home from work?!" Yeah I do a little rap concerts and everything to get fast money.

I saw the guilt written all over her face but I didn't care, I was done with her.

"I said I was sorry, why can't you just let that go?"

"Let it go?" I gasped. "RAY AND PROD ARE MY BEST FRIENDS AND YOU TELLING ME TO LET IT GO?!"

"I said I was sorry baby..."

She tried touching my chest but I pushed her away.

"I don't want you touching me."

"You know you still want me," she smirked. "You still love me I can see it in your eyes."

SHIT!

"Char, please just go home-"

"Mommy!" I saw some little girl running to Charmaine....I didn't't know she had a kid.....wait I've been with her for two years....oh shit! please don't tell me....

"Mommy who's he?" she pointed at me and I looked at Charmaine with a confused look.

"Christina, meet your father."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!  I GOTTA KID? 

"No....no way she can't be mines! she doesn't look like me!"

"She looks like me too," Charmaine said. "She's your child so I suggest you take care of her."

What was I going to tell Jacob? he'd be crushed to find about this.

"Why didn't you tell me all this before?" I asked furiously.

"I didn't;t think you'd come back," she sighed. "But now that I found you, we could be a family."

"I don't think so, I still want proof!"

"No way in hell this kid  is mines! no way no how I know I used a condom on this bitch....two condoms at that.

"Baby, go back in the room mommy's coming." Charmaine said to the little girl."

"OK." She smiled and ran back. She turned back to me and slapped me.

"DF Charmaine! I yelled holding my cheek.

"She's yours Chresanto!" she cried. "She'd got your lips.....smile-"

"Smile? no the hell she doesn't!"

"Well she's got my smile, but she looks like you!"

'I still don't see it!" I looked at my watch and it read 8:00 shit! I was late for my class!

"Dammit great," I said. "You made me late."

"So your school work's more important then your family?"

"She's not mines Charmaine, give it up!"

The next thing I knew, she grabbed my face and kissed me, it was soft...and warm and felt good in a way. I don't know why but I kissed back! it was 5 minutes into the kiss and I pulled away.

"What the hell are you doing?" I pushed her off of me. She smirked.

"You missed that didn't you?"

"No."

"Liar, you miss us...you miss what we had, everything!" she yelled.

I did missed it all but I love Jacob now and that's the way it's gonna stay.

"Just go Charmaine and leave me AND Jacob alone."

"This isn't over y'know..." she said and walked off. I ran to my class and was stopped my my teacher.. Mr. Wilson.

"Your late." he says.

"I know, and I'm sorry I was running late." I said.

"That better be the last time this happens August." I rolled my eyes.

"I know sir, it won't." Fuck you Charmaine!

JacobPOV

Finally it was time for lunch I was hungry. I wonder where Chres is. I walked down the halls and was tripped over by a foot.

"You think you could take away Roc from us?" I know that voice.......Ray.

"Think again blind boy." and that was Prodigy.

"Please, just leave me alone....were all young adults here."

"I don't give a fuck if we was babies!" yelled Ray, and he punched me.

After they was done with me, I got a busted lip, maybe bruises idk....and a black eye. I slowly got myself up and was stopped by a yell.

"JACOB!" It was Chresanto, thank goodness!

"Baby what happen to you?" he asked. I told him about what Ray and Prod did to me. He got angry.

"You wait here." he said sternly.

"Wait why-?"

"Just do it!"

"OK..."

He left without any other words.....I guess to go and find the boys. I hope he doesn't get hurt.

RocPOV

I ran for the lunchroom to find Ray, Prod.......and Anthony with Charmaine! 0_0 DF is going on!

"What the hell is going on?" I asked in the most meanest voice I could possibly can. Charmaine had a guilty look on her face, and Ray, Prod, and Ant had smirks on their faces.

"Do you think you really wanna know?" asked Anthony.

"Hell yes I wanna know," I said. "Now tell me before I beat it outta you!"

"I want what you got." he said. I was confused but then I remembered Jacob.

"You can't have him."

"I will," he smirked. "Unless you wanna see him get killed."

Killed?

"Killed?"

"Be with me and your daughter....or well all kill Jacob," laughed Anthony. "If I can't have him.....then no one can."

Kill Jacob? no way, I rather die then to have him get killed for their needs.

"Your not killing Jacob," I said. "Not while I'm here."

"Then we'll kill you first." Ray said. It hurt since we were pals....ever since the 1st grade.

"What happen to you guys?" I asked.

"We traded up," Prod said. "You abandon us for the little blind bitch!"

THAT'S IT!

I punched him one and then I continued punching the shit out of Ray. Anthony was on my back and I pushed him into a wall. I can take on three people yes. Charmaine just sat there, shocked holding her baby to her chest.

"I've said this so many times and I'll say it again....leave me and Jacob the fuck alone....or you are done."

I don't hit girls but I'll beat a bitch's ass.

"You know you can't hurt me," she said. "You still love me, that kiss meant something and you know it."

I did miss her kissed but ugh! I'm trying here....

"Just leave us alone!" I ran back to where Jacob was, he was on the floor since he was to weak to stand.

"Baby?"

"Chressy," he cried. "Don't leave me."

"I won'y baby I won't." I need to keep Jacob and me safe. My friends all turned on me, my EX is out to get back with me, talking about a kid that I know ain't mine. What am I gonna do? Her face..her skin..and that body figure! I guess I'm stuck with two questions....

Do I still love Charmaine?

Can I keep my promise to Jacob?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

333K 15K 25
Jasper Whalen wasn't looking for love. Sure, he had a few relationships here and there, but they had all been with girls, and for him that didn't cou...
75.7K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
8.7K 694 25
My name is Jaclyn Perez and I will be 18 years old in a month and I've been on my own for 2 years now. I didn't run away from home......I had to leav...
1.1M 33.8K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...