Connected || JJK

Von -ltaeyong

❝Two hearts are connected but two people are far apart.❞ A collaboration with: @nojamsgurl ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BE... Mehr

rules.
1 | edited
2 | edited
3 | edited
4 | edited
5 | edited
6 | edited
7 | edited
8 | edited
9 | edited
10 | edited
11 | edited
12 | edited
13 | edited
14 | edited
15 | edited
16 | edited
17 | edited
18 | edited
19 | edited
20 | edited
21 | edited
22 | edited
23 | edited
25 | edited [END]
BOOK 2!!!
Jimin bday special drabble
kaokao talk!
QNA
BTS AMAs
QNA #2
°•♡•°•thank you°•♡°•°
HELP!!!!
new year!
this is so weird....
QNA #3
Questions?? )):
QNA #4
I'm leaving. I'm sorry.
Best Kpop Merch!

24 | edited

18.6K 594 585
Von -ltaeyong

A/N: hi everyone, i've decided to change the character from Mina, Twice to Yerim, Red Velvet. Sorry for the confusion (-: Also, one more chapter and this book will be completed!

Kim Jeana

I didn't mean what I said the other day. It was the only way to get him to move on. I don't think we were good for each other.

I regret breaking up with him. I was too sensitive and I didn't think twice. It was only two arguments, Jeana. God, how could I be so stupid?

I just lose someone so beautiful, so gentleman like. I miss him so much.

I took a seat on park bench. Just thinking of how stupid I am that I have actually lost him. He's probably doing god knows what with Eunmi.

I was wrong. Infact, Jungkook is in front of me playing at the playground with a kid. He looks so happy. Did he really meant what he said?

I stared at him quietly. He was laughing with the kid at the top of the slide.

"Come on! Oppa will catch you!" Jungkook grinned at him already getting ready his hands at the bottom of the slide.

"You promise, Kookie Oppa?" the kid asked him.

"Ne" Jungkook nodded.

The little boy slide down and Jungkook caught him in his arms. Those arms, how they used to hug me everyday.

Jungkook spinned him around and that was when his eyes caught mine. He stopped spinning the little boy and awkwardly put him down and turned the other way around.

I smiled sadly at myself, I deserved this. It was my fault for breaking up with him. It was my fault for blaming it all on him.

"He's my cousin,"

My head snapped up, Jungkook was sitting beside me. I looked around to see who he was looking at but there wasn't anyone around me. I looked back at him and pointed to myself. He nodded.

"I didn't really ask," I mumbled, "but he's a cute little boy,"

"Yeah. He definitely is."

"What's his name?" I asked, staring at the adorable boy.

"Jin soo"

I kept quiet soon after. I didn't know what to say.

I stood up, "I'm going home, annyeong"

I was about to walk off but Jungkook stopped me, "let's go home together,"

I was about to deny but the Jin soo wrapped his little hands around my leg, "Noona!"

I couldn't help but smile at him, "annyeong"

Jungkook stood beside me and carried Jin soo, "Jin soo, do you want ice cream?"

Jin soo stared at him with wide eyes, "NE!!"

Jungkook chuckled and put him down, letting him walk ahead of us.

We were both just walking in silence, "Are you dating Eunmi?" I asked.

Jungkook stared at me with wide eyes for a while before looking away, "why would I?"

"You said you would've dated her than me. You know I didn't mean what I said right?" I mumbled the last part.

"W-what?"

I didn't know what came over me and I just started confessing, "I miss you, Jungkook"

"Jeana-"

"I regret breaking up with you," I tell him, tears brimmed my eyes.

"It was your choice,"

"I'm sorry"

"Kookie oppa! I want cookies and cream!" Jin soo said excitedly.

"Okay, wait outside with Noona," Jungkook said and entered the shop.

Within a few minutes, he came out again with three ice creams. He passed Jin soo his ice cream and passed me one.

"It's for you," he told me.

"Kamsahamnida"

I started eating my ice cream. Memories flooded through my mind. Remembering how me and Jungkook used to go out late nights because he couldn't sleep.

"Noona~ what are you thinking about?" Jin soo asked.

I looked down and back at Jungkook, who was looking at me too. "Just something that means a lot to me."

"What is it?" Jin soo gasped, "Is it Kookie oppa? He's your boyfriend right?"

My eyes widened. He's smart for a small kid like him. "Ani, me and Kookie oppa are just classmates"

"Jinjja? Kookie oppa said you're his girlfriend,"

"No" I simply said and looked down.

I can hear Jungkook whispering to Jin soo, "don't disturb Noona. She's tired,"

"Okayyyy," Jin soo giggled and walked in front happily.

"Um, sorry about that. It was before we broke up," Jungkook apologised.

"It's... fine,"

We again walked in silence. I was looking down the whole time.

"Jeana," Jungkook started, making me look at him, "are you sure we can't be friends? We still like each other."

I sighed. I really wanted to be friends with him, "okay"

"Wait, what? Did you just-"

"Yes" I cut him off.

Jungkook shocked me by holding me in his arms and hid his face in my neck.

"Are you sure you guys aren't dating?" A small voice said.

***

I entered the bakery and placed my bag in my locker. Yerim was sitting down playing with her phone. I smiled and walked towards her.

"Hey"

Yerim looked up and pulled me down to sit beside her, "Jungkook changed his Facebook to Single. What happened?"

I tuck a few strands of my hair behind my ear, "we broke up"

"WAEYO" she cried, "I SHIPPED YOU GUYS SO HARD"

"Aish! Quiet down!" I tell her, "it wasn't working out"

"So are you guys friends or what?"

"We decided to be friends," I tell her.

"Isn't that awkward?"

I sighed, "it kinda is, but I just think of it like we're dating but no kissing or holding each other,"

"He's coming" Yerim whispered.

I looked up and my eyes met his. Jungkook smiled warmly at me and sauntered towards us.

"Hey girls"

"Yah Jeon Jungkook, can I take over your job?" Yerim asked.

"What for? I want to work with Jeana,"

Oh god.

"Please~" Yerim pouted.

Jungkook sighed, "I want to spend time with my friend "

Ouch.

Yerim pouted, "araseo"

I stood behind the cashier and waited for Jungkook.

When Jungkook stood beside me and leaned against the wall and smiled at the ceiling, "Ah, it's so good to have you as a friend,"

I smiled sadly. Thinking that we should've been more than friends. "I wish we could be more than friends," I blurted out.

He looked down at me, "Why don't we?"

I sighed, "I don't know. I think i'm crazy. I think i'm afraid of falling in love,"

"Why are you scared of that?" asked Jungkook.

"I've seen in movies," I started, "they fall in love but the guy always manage to break her heart,"

"They have happy endings," Jungkook pointed out, still staring at me.

"Life isn't a fairytale, Jungkook." I tell him, "I don't want to love you so much that when you leave me I-" I couldn't even continue my sentence.

"I won't leave you" he said, confidently.

I look at him, "I don't know-"

"I'll make you happy," said Jungkook, "I'll make you the happiest girl in the world. I won't leave you. I'll take care of you."

"Can we talk about this later? We have work,"

Jungkook nodded, "please think about it,"

***

"Can we talk about it now?" Jungkook whined cutely.

I smiled, "okay."

"So~ we really like each other..." Jungkook trailed off, "Can we be together again? I really like you,"

"Exactly" I said, making him confuse, "You like me. I love you."

"Jeana. You know that I lost my girlfriend just a few months ago. I did move on but i'm afraid of falling in love again,"

I stared at him, "I understand. I can't force someone to love me,"

"But i'll try" Jungkook said which caught me by surprise.

"So you want to get back together?" I asked. Very confused.

"If you want to,"

"I want to" I tell him, "Our relationship is weird,"

"Yeah," Jungkook chuckled.

"Are we together now?" I asked.

He smiled warmly and nodded.

A/N: lol i hate this book

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

195K 6.6K 54
'I don't want you to love me because I am suga, I want you to love me because I am yoongi' UNEDITED Started 10/10/2019 Ended 20/05/2020 Reached 100 r...
593K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...
2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
241K 7.5K 29
❝When destiny bring 2 people together❞ ***Please read Book 1 first*** ❗❗GIFS DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, IT BELONGS TO THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS❗❗ Started: Au...