The Experiment- Yogscast Dunc...

By skittles_are_my_drug

Thorn is abandoned by her father in a new world, she knows nothing of this place or the strange people in it... More

Prologue
Who are you?
Time for an Experiment *evil face ¦)*
What has happened to me?
It's going to be a long day
Black blood?
You can fly?
A Dwarf and a Spaceman
Time for Adventure!
NOT AN UPDATE OK!?
Wait..you are Rythian?
I'm not who you think I am
Magic?
What is Happening?
Wait, what?
We need to leave this place
Duncan?
Back at Duncan's castle
Well that escalated quickly (i had a cringe attack writing this)
The Flashback
But that's not possible..
I'm Willing to Tell you..
That was our past?
I missed you (contains Zoethian fluff:3)
Zoey?
Chapter 27 (I cba to think of a name)
Chapter 28 (i still cba to think of a name)
Chapter 29 (I've given up on names, sorry)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 {The End}
Epilogue/proper endy thing I guess^-^

Zoey!?

1K 13 4
By skittles_are_my_drug

Authors note- so sorry the last chapter was sooo short but like i said, it was a filler so:P um this is still a one shot thing but it should be okay i guess , it's still going to be short though -Kerri

Thorn's P.O.V

As soon as i felt the rumble i jumped up to my feet and ran to the door before getting my wings out and flying in the direction of blackrock, as i got closer the smell of smoke was in the air and then i saw it, the huge crater.

Tears flooded down my cheeks, then i saw Rythian digging through the rubble and i heard Tee shouting "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!" repeatedly i fly down to him and ask whats going on and then, well i hear something i really,really didn't want to hear...Zoey was in the same room as the nuke when it went off, she was trying to defuse it. I flew down to where Rythian was (still with my wings out) and started searching through the rubble as well then i find her, she is covered in blood and dirt and i feel as if my heart has just been ripped directly out of my chest, i fall to the ground with her in my arms and scream while crying, she is still breathing and i shout to Rythian as he is just standing there wide eyed. She needed to go to the hospital, quickly.

 I passed her over to Rythian and we both flew in the direction of the nearest village with a hospital. As soon as we got there all of the doctors attention was placed on Zoey.

~~~~~A week later~~~~~

Me and Rythian hadn't moved at all for days, we spent every hour of the day in the two seats that were conveniently placed there.

 It had been a week and the doctors eventually gave up, they took her off the life machine and there was about 8 doctors stood around the bed, her heart continued beating until it eventually got weaker and weaker before stopping completely, there it was again the heart feeling, i fell to the floor and burst into tears..Zoey was gone and she would never come back, i ran out of the door and flew towards the direction of Duncans's castle, it was all his fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 205 32
Abtainian lived in the forest for as long as she could remeber. But one day something changed. 'He' found her. 'He' took her. To 'Him' she was just a...
6.6K 340 29
// "And in those small moments, holding him was the only thing that mattered, because the world felt far too big and I was hopelessly lost." // Afte...
7.4K 308 23
It had started off as a normal day in Yogtowers. Everyone recording. Everyone laughing. Until they get sucked into the game they all know and love! M...
51.5K 542 71
Annie is now on her own in a big world. but her new life is sent to the past we seeing her childhood lover. will they love again or will they walk aw...