Tori Kelly Imagines (GxG)

By sugarheaventush

Just some cutesy imagines my weird brain decides to write down More

ice ice baby
Mornings
fitting rooms
flirty interviews
Christmas morning (prt 1.)
Authors note
First kiss (tb chapter)
New years proposals
moody princess
just a little jealousy
suggestions?
noodles before boys (tb chapter)
great see you later
birthday surprises (part 1)
blackhole of heartbreak (tb chapter)
blackhole of heartbreak (tb chapter part 2)
aw man
update
lets annoy tori
poems (tb chapter)
i love you y/n
Fangirl
blackhole of heartbreak (part 3)

How we met

963 34 6
By sugarheaventush

"BABEEEE"
Yelled tori as she ran down the stairs rather excitedly down into the living room.
"Im in here" i say from the living room couch, the maze runner hell yeah i love this movie.
"Baby" said tori blocking my view of the movie with her bum.
"Tori come on move mount everest out of the way in trying to watch a movie here" she rolled her eyes at my playfull comment.
"Come on and sit on my lap, im still trynna watch this movie" i laughed with arms open.
She gadly took my offer and made herself comfortable while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"y/n" she whispered
"Y/nnn" "y-n"

"Ugh, i mean yes love of my life, apple of my eye, lord and savior victoria?"

"You play too much" tori said with a raspy giggle

"Have you ever just sat down next to the love of your life, thinking wow, i made it, having a house and a good job?"
She smiled at me with my emotionless face.

"Mmm, no, i cant say i have.."

"Y/N!"

"Im kidding i love love lovee you"
Tori struggled to pull away as i poked at her dimple and squished the opposite cheek.

"Do you remember how we met?" Her eyes roaming mine, no tori i dont, i met you on the street while you were a homeless woman,of course i do!

"Like it was yesterday.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*first day of 6th grade*

"So this is what feeling like one of the big kids feels like huh?Today's the first day at my new school which is super cool! Well yeah, i mean, i dont have any friends yet, but i can work on that! "

~~~~~~~~~~
"I remember you were in your mid awkward phase" Tori chuckled while i gave her a 'wow' look.

"I was not!"
"Was too"

"YOU WORE SWEATER VESTS"
she hugged her stomache from laughter
"DID NOT!"

"Well in that case you were in your mid emo phase"

My grip on her got tighter since i started laughing and she tried to pull away

"You're being mean im leaving"
"Oh no, now you're definetly staying" i said as i pulled her back down by her waist.
"And just to be clear, just because i had bangs, black hair, and messy eyeliner, did not meant i was emo"

~~~~~~~~
"Alot of people like me at this school! Wow, i can tell since everyone is always looking at me! Wow, this school is great!, of course i dont have any real friends yet but that should be easy!"
~~~~~~~

"You had such a rude awakening to reality, my baby was so innocent"

"Its not my fault that i was never exposed to negativity as a child, let me live woman"

"Uh uh uh, correction, your woman, now keep telling me the story"

"I hate you"

"You love me"

"I love you"

~~~~~~~
i walked over to get some food for lunch "im popular at this school so i guess i can sit wherever i want!"

I walked over to a girl with short, black, choppy hair, wearing an NSYNC shirt and earbuds, she was all alone.

"hello"

I said sitting down and greeting the girl, she awkwardly smiled at me and looked back down at her notebook.

"What you writting there?" I asked.
The girl ignored me i guess she didn't hear me, that must be it!
~~~~~~

"You were being SO annoying"
Tori laughed the into couch cushion, and then leaning back up to cuddle at my side.
"i didn't know any better, i was an innocent CHILD, like i said, i did you a FAVOR if anything sitting with you on that day" i said in a soft laugh. "Look at me now 11 years later getting dat ass"
I said in a quick low tone hoping i could get away with my slick comment.

"Y/n i cant with you sometimes i swear-"
"ANYWAYSBACKTOTHESTORY"

~~~~~~
I pulled one of the girls earplugs out of her ear, "I SAID WHAT ARE YOU WRITING THERE!", the girl stared at me for about 5 seconds with an uncontent expression.

"I dont know, i wanted to write a song but not with you here distracting me and being annoying."

The girl took her notebook in hand and started walking to one of the halls

I decided to follow her, so i threw away my food and grabbed my backpack, when i saw her looking rather uncomfortable while some boys talked to her

"Wow look at how hot she is am i right?kidding im wrong, the fuck is up with your hair anyways" him and his friends laughed at his insensitive comnent.

"Oh yeah well, what the heck is up with your face"

~~~~~~

"AHAHAHAHA Y/N I SWEAR THAT WAS LIKE YOUR GO TO KILLER COMEBACK" tori said gasping for air at this point.

"We. Were. 11. Victoria, what was i supposed to say? Gosh dont even thank me for defending you after all these years how rude"

"I thank you with my everlasting love, thats what you live off no shush" tori said pecking at my lips

"Keep telling the story babe"
~~~~~~~

"Shut df up" said the boy and walked away with his friends speaking in a low voice and looking back at us and laughing.

"Thanks" said the girl covering her face with her bangs again.

"Why do you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Put your hair in your face, can you see?"
"Oh, that"
The girl tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Oh and you're welcome"
The girl looked at me nervously swaying her right foot on the floor and hands behind her back

"So whats your name?
"Im victoria.."

"Oh thats a nice name"
"I dont think so" she said with a sad shrug
"Well im y/n, would you like it if i gave you a nickname, like, Tori?"
Her eyes lit up a little and she looked up

"Tori..yeah, i like that"

~~~~~~~~~
"And THAT"

Tori said pounching on me and straddling me to the couch

"IS HOW I MET MY EVER SO BEAUUUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND"

"AND THAT"

i turned around and switched spots with tori, now being on top of her

"IS HOW I MET MY EVER SO...ANNOYING GIRLFRIEND THAT DOESNT LET ME WATCH MY MOVIES"

"Wow, okay."

"Im playinggg babygirl, and that was how i met supportive other half, that i dont nearly tell her how much she deserves to be loved, but she, for some odd reason, still takes interest in me like tori you are hot and i mean hot you can do so much better than me, you know what, i'll just go, i'll get my stuff, you could be dating all those hot hollywood actors ,you're out of my legue goodbye tori" i smirked pretending to get up

Tori giggled into my neck,

"just get over here and kiss me you fool"

|||||||||||||

WOOO IVE BEEN ON SOME MAJOR WRITTER BLOCK, but im trying to get my head back in the game, i'll be updating a whole lot more hopefully, love yall whoop whoop x.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 58K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
818K 50K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...