How we met

"BABEEEE"
Yelled tori as she ran down the stairs rather excitedly down into the living room.
"Im in here" i say from the living room couch, the maze runner hell yeah i love this movie.
"Baby" said tori blocking my view of the movie with her bum.
"Tori come on move mount everest out of the way in trying to watch a movie here" she rolled her eyes at my playfull comment.
"Come on and sit on my lap, im still trynna watch this movie" i laughed with arms open.
She gadly took my offer and made herself comfortable while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"y/n" she whispered
"Y/nnn" "y-n"

"Ugh, i mean yes love of my life, apple of my eye, lord and savior victoria?"

"You play too much" tori said with a raspy giggle

"Have you ever just sat down next to the love of your life, thinking wow, i made it, having a house and a good job?"
She smiled at me with my emotionless face.

"Mmm, no, i cant say i have.."

"Y/N!"

"Im kidding i love love lovee you"
Tori struggled to pull away as i poked at her dimple and squished the opposite cheek.

"Do you remember how we met?" Her eyes roaming mine, no tori i dont, i met you on the street while you were a homeless woman,of course i do!

"Like it was yesterday.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*first day of 6th grade*

"So this is what feeling like one of the big kids feels like huh?Today's the first day at my new school which is super cool! Well yeah, i mean, i dont have any friends yet, but i can work on that! "

~~~~~~~~~~
"I remember you were in your mid awkward phase" Tori chuckled while i gave her a 'wow' look.

"I was not!"
"Was too"

"YOU WORE SWEATER VESTS"
she hugged her stomache from laughter
"DID NOT!"

"Well in that case you were in your mid emo phase"

My grip on her got tighter since i started laughing and she tried to pull away

"You're being mean im leaving"
"Oh no, now you're definetly staying" i said as i pulled her back down by her waist.
"And just to be clear, just because i had bangs, black hair, and messy eyeliner, did not meant i was emo"

~~~~~~~~
"Alot of people like me at this school! Wow, i can tell since everyone is always looking at me! Wow, this school is great!, of course i dont have any real friends yet but that should be easy!"
~~~~~~~

"You had such a rude awakening to reality, my baby was so innocent"

"Its not my fault that i was never exposed to negativity as a child, let me live woman"

"Uh uh uh, correction, your woman, now keep telling me the story"

"I hate you"

"You love me"

"I love you"

~~~~~~~
i walked over to get some food for lunch "im popular at this school so i guess i can sit wherever i want!"

I walked over to a girl with short, black, choppy hair, wearing an NSYNC shirt and earbuds, she was all alone.

"hello"

I said sitting down and greeting the girl, she awkwardly smiled at me and looked back down at her notebook.

"What you writting there?" I asked.
The girl ignored me i guess she didn't hear me, that must be it!
~~~~~~