Wattpad Books That Make You W...

By AmIAnAuthorNow

Previously known as "Wattpad Books That May Cause Sleepless Nights." "Their story is for the books." Just a f... More

<3
Becoming Beautiful (Wattys2014)
In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012)
One Friday Night
I Am Reese
The Suit War
The Dream Crashers
How To Be A Queen (Myths Finding Love #1)
How I Fell For Death (Myths Finding Love #2)
She's Bad News
F.A.I.T.H: A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.
The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
Six Degrees Of Separation
Touch Me Not
Perfect Addiction
Racing The Limits (Limits #1)
Aftershocks Of Kiss Cam
Breaking The Bad Boy
I Almost Killed My Crush's Mom
100 Voicemails
Hall of Games
Sorry, I Love You!
How To Reform A Rake (Myths Finding Love #3)
WHAT MAKES YOUR BOOK TERRIBLE IMO
The Hunt of Altswood High
Disarming Dakota
The Lonely King
WAVE
Fatal Attraction
Artificial Attraction
#PhoenixSpeaks02 - Tribute.
Storm And Silence
GUESS WHO'S BACK AND NOT DEAD
When My Shift Ends
UNDISCOVERED TREASURES ALL UP YOUR A-

Unseen

3.4K 42 3
By AmIAnAuthorNow

AUTHOR: 

DESCRIPTION: 

Rumour has it that a new guy is joining our class this year. All the girls are going crazy, imagining all the case scenarios from cliché YA books: mysterious, rebel, bad boy, werewolf, fallen angel, even vampire! The worst part, I don't even think they have read the books; they only watched the films. However, it doesn't make much difference to me, it's not like he is going to see me. No one sees me.

Oh but don't worry, I got used to this and I learnt to enjoy it. Believe me, being unseen has its perks. I'll show you.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

Okay, oh my God. This book. I love to hate it to love it deeply. If that even made sense.

Unseen fits the title of THIS book (WBTMYWTL) Because after reading this, I felt like so many emotions and I felt so ready to take on life and find love like Paige did.

I love the characters. James, oh James. He's such a caring person and I really loved to see his development from the first chapter to the last.

 I love how she realized it when she was drowning in love for this boy.

I can't say much without spoiling it, but this book was amazing and I think I have collected 59 buckets of rainwater.

Oops.

It's not rainwater. It's my tears! 

This book was overall 5/5 stars because I loved the message I got, that everything  in life happens for a reason, no matter how horrid it is.

We saw the characters grow and mold into the beautiful beings they are. 

I once read that a reason for writing a story is to tell the character development and I think I saw a lot of it today. I started and finished this book in 4 hours.

I wasn't supposed to read it, because I remember reading it when it was still new and it had 4 chapters and I got so tired of waiting for updates that I neglected it. But when I saw that it was complete, I jumped to read it.

Well done, Author. you made me feel so much emotion and I loved each and every one of the chapters and characters. I aspire to affect people like you do.

(Double update day~ Stay tuned!) 

Here's to the people who have sleepless nights, tear-stained pillows! 

-And most especially, here's to life, and living it to the fullest! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 2.2K 59
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
180K 1K 190
Mature content
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...