F.A.I.T.H: A Dorm. A Delinquent. A Girl.

DESCRIPTION:

"But-we're different genders..." Suddenly, the situation was becoming more real, more clear in her head. Every night, she was supposed to sleep in the same room with a guy, Jessie nonetheless.

Mrs. Caravelle smiled. "I know that hun. But I can tell that both of you are very well mannered. I give you my word Rihanna that absolutely nothing will happen between the two of you. Isn't that right Jessie?"

She looked at Jessie, who swallowed and put on a fake smile.

"Yeah, nothing will happen."

WHAT I THINK:

Firstly, this book is written in 3rd person. (Which I love now, because of this book.) So if you don't like/prefer not to read books like these, GOODBYE.

Anyways, this book is amazing. I had this in my library for so long, but never ever read it. I was scared, I guess? Because of the cover. I'm sure. And- the description. It makes it seem like the typical, 'we're roomies, let's fall in love.' type of plot. But I thought, "It did win a Watty Award, didn't it? It must've won for a reason." So I took a leap of faith and read it.

And JESUS CHRIST. It was mind-blowing.

It scarred me for life.

I have a different outlook on life now.

I think that's a good thing.

So firstly: Don't let the cover throw you away from this book. I don't even know what's wrong with it. It gives me this feeling of "I don't want to read."

DON'T LET YOUR THOUGHTS OF THE COVER JUDGE THE BOOK.

Secondly: Don't let the description get to you. It doesn't do justice to the book. At All. That doesn't happen. Whatever you're thinking. I actually had a theory what would happen but NO. Everything is just TWISTS and TURNS. Everywhere! Like, you expect THIS to happen, but too bad. THAT happens. And everything is so unexpected, and it's so relieving to read, and it's so original. I couldn't pull this off even if I tried. But the problems are huge but not that huge that it's tiring.

Thirdly: Don't stop reading if you're confused in the first chapters. Believe me. It will all make sense in the near future. Besides, confusion adds to the suspense. Amazing.

Everything. Is. Different. Now.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my review thing of the book. I love how you could see me actually improving in this things, right? *sighs* the beauty of books.

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm taking reading suggestions.

Do you have a favorite book that I haven't read yet? Comment them, and if they're as amazing as you say, I'll even add them here! Yes- you could add your books. Think of them of advertising ;)

Okay, I'm done. See you next time!