Enticement | Isabelle Lightwo...

By Deviancee

" my mother always warned me about drugs on the street, but never the ones with hazel eyes and a... More

Summary / Disclaimer
Epigraph
[ 00 ] Hey,
[ 01 ] There,
[ 02 ] Delilah,
[ 03 ] What's
[ 04 ] It
[ 05 ] like
[ 06 ] In
[ 07 ] New
[ 08 ] York
[ 09 ] City
[ 11 ] A

[ 10 ] I'm

7.3K 260 139
By Deviancee

Delilah had always been afraid of heights, it was the thought of not being safely on the ground that scared her the most. Not that she was any safer on the ground.

She generally avoided anything to do with heights, unless she had a harness or anything that could give her a false sense if security the n she would never participated.

She had always imagined what it would be like to fall off a building, for one she thought she would scream to her lungs were raw, she also would have cried her eyes out.

Yet as she was pummelling to the ground from the bridge, she didn't imagine that it would take as slow as it did. It was like time froze and she was weightless - a feeling she quite enjoyed. And instead of screaming, she was silent as the air around her.

She could faintly hear someone cry her name and the sound of people rushing but all Delilah concentrated was the serene feeling she got as she inevitably fell to her death.

She didn't see her life flash before her eyes or something as cliche as that but she did feel a hollow feeling.

She still hasn't called her parents yet.

She would miss everyone; Simon, Her parents, Clary, Jace.

Isabelle.

Just as Delilah had that thought, her body connected with a hard surface, although it was most definitely not the ground.

"It's alright I've got you," the voice of Jace flowed into her ear. "Just calm down Delilah, you're alright. I'm here."

It was then that Delilah was shaking and tears were leaking from her eyes, she was probably in shock.

"J-Jace." Delilah's voice shook.

"It's okay, I'm here." He repeated as he slightly rocked her.

"You caught me?" She whispered into his chest as she clutched onto his t-shirt.

"I wouldn't let you fall. I wouldn't let anything happen to you,"

At that thought Delilah realised that one; she had almost died and Jace saved her and two; Simon was still with the Vampires.

"Where's Simon?" Delilah rose her head and looked around.

"He's gone Dee," Clary spoke from beside Jace.

Pushing herself away from Jace, Delilah scrambled to a standing position.

"We have to go and get him!" She shouted as she ran her hands through her hair. "He's probably scared to death right now and surrounded by vampires who want to eat him! Oh god, poor Simon." Delilah's voice wavered as she paced backwards and forwards.

"It's all my fault I should've done something!" Delilah continued to rant as she chewed on her thumb, turning towards Clary she let another tear fall.

"Delilah stop," Jace grabbed onto her shoulders. "Everything will be fine, trust me."

Delilah didn't know why she believed Jace's statement. She was usually never trusted anyway, let alone a stranger, but as she stared into his eyes filled with sincerity she knew that he was telling the truth.

"Okay," her lip wobbled as she nodded her head.

"Izzy, take her." Delilah lead her over to Izzy who wasted no time in bringing her into her arms.

"I was so worried," Izzy whispered into her hair as the slightly shorter blonde nuzzled into her neck.

"So was I." Delilah whispered back.

"Please don't ever fall off a bridge again, my heart can't handle almost losing you." Isabelle pulled back so that her eyes were levelled with Delilah's.

"I promise," Delilah smiled, feeling as though the two were in their own private bubble.

"Good, now we can finish what we started before," Izzy gave a devilish smirk.

Delilah didn't know what to say, but before she could attempt to say anything she was pulled towards Simons van along with everyone else.

"I want to help," Delilah spoke to the four shadow hunters. Who were all discussing whether or not to get Simon.

"No," Three out of the four voices spoke in unison. Alec pointedly ignoring her.

"Why not," Delilah demanded as she walked into the room with her hands on her hips.

Once again the three persons spoke in unison, this time their answers different.

"You could get hurt," Clary.

"I'm not risking your life again," Jace.

"I won't lose you," Isabelle.

"Simon is out there and he needs my help," Delilah glared at each person.

"We're going to help him Delilah, but you could get hurt in the crossfire." Clary tried to appease the blonde.

"And you can't? You're just as inexperienced as I am Clary, what makes you any different?" Delilah shot back, leaving Clary Speechless.

"Look you don't understand, I was with him Clary. I was there and I left him." Delilah started again trying to keep her voice from breaking. "I just left him with them and there was nothing I could do to stop it."

Delilah raised her hand and wiped her cheek as she felt a tear escape, she willed herself not to start sobbing, reminding herself that there were more important matters. Like the fact that Simon needed to be saved.

While she was receiving Delilah missed the way that Jace gave Izzy a look, and the way Izzy nodded solemnly back.

It wasn't until Izzy grabbed onto Delilah's hand and led her out of the room did Delilah understand what they were doing.

They were going to use Izzy to try and convince Delilah to stay out of the way and stay in the institute.

Only Delilah was hoping that she could stay immune to Izzy's charms.

They arrived at Isabelle's room and once Delilah entered she made herself become distant from the Brunette, knowing that things seemed to heat up when the two of them were alone and close.

"You have to understand Delilah that we only want to keep you safe," Izzy started as she made her way to her bedside table. "You coming along with us will not only put you in harms way but it will create a distraction."

"We'll all be to busy worrying about you that we won't be 100% on our game, and that puts Simon at more of a risk."

Delilah bit her lip at Izzy's words, seeing the truth behind the words.

But what made her and Clary any different?

"Why would you all even being worrying about me?" Delilah voiced her question. "What about Clary?"

Isabelle let out a loud laugh, Delilah becoming entranced by how perfect it sounded.

"You're more important than you think Lilah," Izzy sent her a knowing look causing Delilah to blush at her nickname.

"Is it alright if I call you that?" Izzy raised an eyebrow.

"No one else does- I mean sure if you'd like," Delilah stammered on her words.

"Perfect," Izzy smiled as she made her way over to Delilah.

Delilah froze as Izzy got closer and closer to her, her mind going back to when something similar happened by Simons van making Delilah blush at the thought.

Because she was stuck in her thoughts Delilah missed how Isabelle had come extremely close to her, flicking her eyes up to meet the warm brown ones of Izzy's Delilah detected an unknown emotion flash through them as she gazed at Delilah.

"I've been waiting for this for a while," Izzy whispered.

"For what?" Delilah breathed back.

"To finish what we started," Izzy kept true to her word, thankful that there were no distractions.

Before Delilah could respond she felt the contact of Isabelle's lips on her own.

This time there was no interruption.

The only thought that came to Delilah's mind was how soft it was kissing a girl instead of a boy. She had only ever kissed one person before this and that was a guy named Thomas and it was because of a dare at a party.

His kiss had been sloppy, probably because of his high alcohol intake, and Delilah could remember the itch that came afterwards because of his stubble. He had been convinced that not shaving for a week deemed him more attractive, to Delilah it was a nuisance and ruined her first kiss.

Kissing Isabelle was like making out with a marshmallow, her lips were soft and her movements precise and not rushed. She also seemed to make Delilah's lips tingle in a way that was only written in books.

Pulling away from each other, Delilah opened her eyes only to meet that sad expression on Isabelle's.

"W-what's wrong? Did I do something bad?" Delilah rubbed her chin, suddenly feeling self conscious.

"No," Izzy whispered. "Just don't hate me okay? I wouldn't be able to take it."

Before Delilah could respond there was a punch in her neck, and then she was falling to the ground.

"I'm so sorry Delilah!" Izzy cried as she laid Delilah into her bed and covered her relaxed body.

"It had to be done," was the last thing Delilah heard as she drifted into oblivion.

The last thing she felt was Isabelle's lips brushing against hers once again.

dizzy finally kissed you guys! Yay!
Anyway I recently found this beauty ProtectGayShips and I find this movement absolutely beautiful! So check them out guys.
#pgs2k16

Comment • Vote • Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2K 14
❛ i'm gonna buy this place and start a fire, stand here until i fill all your heart's desires. ❜ [isabelle lightwood x female oc] [shadowhunters] [se...
353K 12.3K 59
In which, Isabelle Lightwood has feelings for her childhood friend who has a lot of secrets. Or In which, one of the most powerful shadowhunters ever...
13.7K 374 25
Alec Lightwood has secrets and a secret past that could come back and hurt not only him but the people he loves and cares about.