No Regretting Us (ManXMan// l...

By notbackingdown

My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of se... More

Acknowledgements
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

27K 1.2K 241
By notbackingdown

Chapter Eleven

Lexus

Breathe leaving in violent shudders when Gage opened the door Lexus felt whole again. He felt... heck he didn't know but for the first time in a long while Lexus felt centered.

Lexus would have never thought he'd be chasing the damned boy through his home but there they were, Gage racing through the house with Lexus hot on his heels.

"Gage baby" Lexus held onto Gage while the boy thrashed around in the hold Lexus had him in.

"No! Let go!" Gage screamed and Lexus felt like crying.

"Baby please just listen to me" Lexus says firmly and Gage finally stopped fighting against Lexus' hold on him for a few moments.

"Lex. You can't be here. We can't... I can't and not want you. Not want you the way I had you before" Gage was crying like a baby, all of his weight resting on Lexus.

"Baby. You can have me. Just the way we were, we can be that again. Just two guys in love" Lexus whispered but Gage shook his head wildly.

"No. I'll always love you this way Lex but I can't shame our father so" Gage cried.

"Gage, he's not my father" Lexus said and Gage froze, blazing eyes whipping to Lexus and Lexus was almost scared of the crazy eyes Gage was giving him.

"What are you talking about?" Gage hissed.

"Baby, you and I don't share the same father. We're not related at all" Lexus murmured.

"How?" Gage seemed frozen in shock, maybe it was relief.

"My mom cheated on your dad when they were together and along I came" Lexus says actually happy that he was a bastard child, that his mother had a drunken one night stand almost twenty-seven years ago.

Lexus could see the relief and the curiosity in Gage's stare but before Gage could ask another question Lexus pressed his lips against Gage's.

"I love you" Lexus murmured against Gage's cheek kissing everywhere his lips rested.

"I love you too" Gage cried, tears flowing hard and Lexus just held him. Held the boy tightly, basking in the warmth he missed so much and the touch he dreamt about.

Gage

"Where are we going?" Gage asked as Lexus entwined their fingers together and pulled Gage to the rental.

"On our first date" Lexus replied and Gage smiled shyly.

Never in a million years did Gage think this would be possible. Lexus had the boy pressed up against the passenger side door, his fingers running down Gage's cheek in a gentle caress.

"Or we could go to my room" Gage whispered feeling his stomach clench at the way Lexus was looking at him. Hungry and needy and sexy.

"All good things come to those who wait baby" Lexus smiled softly when Gage rolled his eyes at the sorely overused line.

"Then let's go do some waiting" Gage smiled and kissed Lexus' chin before shoving Lexus back and opening the car door quickly with a giggle at Lexus' shocked expression.

"You're gonna pay for that" Lexus threatens with a smile and Gage stuck his tongue out at him playfully.

Lexus got in the vehicle and took Gage's hand onto his lap, swiping his thumb over the back of it every now and again.

Gage looked at the man, a smile on his lips as he drove at a steady pace within the speed limit.

"We're going to Luigi's. I um, I don't know any other place here" Lexus says nervously glancing at Gage and Gage would swear ten years from now that Lexus was blushing.

"I love that place so don't worry" Gage smiled and bit his lip only now cursing himself that he should have man-scaped properly. Holding in a groan when he thought of what his beard looked like. Hell he didn't even shave his 'down there' since the last time he saw Lexus. Oh god! The man would be lost in a jungle when he gets there!

"Hey, what's wrong?" Lexus asked worriedly and Gage shook his head lightly.

"Nothing" Gage squeaked no wanting to divulge the state of his nether regions. Maybe he could trim quickly when they do get to a room. He'd say he wants a shower and hack away at the bush and Lexus would not be the wiser. Yea, that sounds like a plan.

Lexus frowned a bit and Gage sent him a reassuring smile when he parked the car.

"So how have you been?" Lexus asked Gage once they were seated and the waiter left them to decide on their dinner choice.

"I've been..." Gage trailed off and bit his lip before finishing his reply.

"I've been a mess" he admits with a sigh.

"I well, holed up in my room watching romance movies and listening sad breakup songs" Gage blushed and hung his head staring intently at the menu.

"I've um..." Lexus began and cleared his throat.

"I tried origami and boxing to try and get you off my mind. Clubbing, for a moment I was worried I was impotent but then I'd think of you and boom" Gage blushed even harder and Lexus smiled.

"When none of that worked Jack was my new best friend" Gage grimaced, who in the hell was Jack?

"Whiskey did the trick. I'd get to sleep without having nightmares of our last day together or fantasies that tormented me" Lexus stared intently at Gage.

"Oh" was all Gage could say, relieved that Jack wasn't a guy and a bit peeved Lexus was drinking himself into a stupor for so long.

They stared at each other for a long time basking in each other's company.

"I love your beard" Gage touched his own cheek and laughed softly at Lexus' words.

"Really? I haven't taken care of it in a long time" Gage rubbed at his chin feeling the rasp of his stubbles against his palm.

"Yea, it makes you look ruggedly handsome" Lexus says and Gage felt heat climb his cheeks and thanked the beard for hiding it.

Neither was aware that their mothers were sitting a few tables away from them watching as their sons looked at each other lovingly. As both Lexus and Gage fell in love all over again.

Tina and Audrina quietly fangirling and making wedding plans already and gushing about what great parents they'd be if they decided to have children in the future.

Tina and Audrina watched as Lexus and Gage left the restaurant practically joined at the hip as they talked and laughed carelessly and both mothers could not be happier that their sons too were happy.

*****

A/N

After this is just the Epilogue and voila! The end. So sad but them boys gotta continue their lives without me butting into it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 96.2K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
2M 81.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
198K 10.2K 16
My life has never been roses and sunshine. I could go on and on about how I grew up in a broken household, a junkie prostitute for a mother who pimpe...
284K 11.7K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...