Pacifist

By Erin_Jaegar

How would you feel about falling in love with someone that's been trying to kill you ever since you were both... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (the finale!)

Chapter 5

27 3 8
By Erin_Jaegar

Time skip 7 years

Levi's pov

"Oi kid, wake up, you've got a new 'patient' waiting for you." Reiner shuffled over and placed something in my bag.

"Great." I grunted as I sat up, clicked my neck and stretched out my legs, preparing myself for my next mission.

10 years and counting being a sweeper, really takes its toll on your mental and physical emotions.

Now even when I'm not working, I get looks because of my permanently serious face.

"Right, well I'd better get going then." I stood up and grabbed my plain black backpack and threw it onto my back, narrowly missing horse-face over there.

'Horse-face' as in Jean Kirstein.

Jean Kirstein as in Dickhead.

Heaven forbid me hit him with my backpack. I think the boss'll kill me.

"Hey watch it Ackerman, you nearly took my head off mate!" He talks to me like a child.

JUST BECAUSE I'M SMALL DOESN'T MEAN I'M A CHILD!!!

"I'm not your 'mate'" I glared at him, shooting an icy glance at his new equipment.

"Cool right?"

I look up. "Hmm?" I hummed.

"I've been working hard. Last bounty was a lot of dosh. Heh. Like it? It's a foldaway assault rifle. ha, jealous?"

"No. Why would I be jealous?" I said fiercely.

"I have better athletic skills, that's one reason why I don't need your fancy gadgets,

the other reason is that you rely too much on technology and other gizmos.

If they break, you're dead." I stated. Being careful about what I said as to not anger him.

He was obviously offended at this comment, as he began preparing for a punch.

Luckily, I have fast reflexes and I grabbed his arm, a few centimetres away from my face.

"Pathetic" I muttered as I strolled off into the darkness.

After I was a mile or so away, I pulled open my backpack and snatched the package, put there by Reiner.

I pulled my black Swiss army knife out of my pocket and cut the package open, being careful to do so at a minimum sound level.

Inside was a profile of a boy, perhaps a little older than me judging by his height.

I reached in and pulled out a note that says the person's agility level and more. (Members of the team have worked this out , so it's not perfectly correct).

It also says how dangerous they are, what they did, personal profile and a couple of pictures and personal belongings.

Here.

I'll show you what it says.

Risk level: 9/10
Agility level: 46/50
Crime: Manslaughter
Name: N/A
Age: Around 17/18
Gender: Male
Height: 170cm (roughly)
Weapon(s): bloodied knife and/or broom
Personal belongings: Red scarf, bronze key?
Additional information:
Very fast and able to jump high. Can take down people twice his height.

Jeez.

That's the best they could do?
How the hell am I going to find him?
Go around asking;

"Oh hey, are you 170cm, male, own a red scarf and just happend to murder someone last week?"

Yep. That'll work.

Oh, fuck me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 447 44
Misaki Raina, the Princess of the Walls, gets kidnapped and taken to the underground. Her life rests with three Underground criminals, and a certain...
8.5K 287 11
Historia x Male Reader You're Y/n, a kid found by Levi at age 6. After years of his teachings and a constant fight for survival, you eventually move...
52.7K 1.6K 25
Attack On Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin Eren x Levi EreRi/RiRen *boyxboy* [ Setting: Time of the Titans ] Levi and Eren experienced feelings for each ot...
439K 12.8K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...