I'm Lost.. Take Me In? (One D...

By DelicateDreaming

INTRODUCTION Jadiena was 13 years old. She had been living on the streets her whole life. One day, while on a... More

I'm Lost.. Take Me In? (One Direction)
Chapter 1: Discovery And Conceded
Chapter 2: I'm sorry?
Chapter 3: Dont Let Her Find Out
Chapter 4: Should I Call Him?
Chapter 5: Flippin cows now?
Chapter 6: Pain, Sup-WHY IS SHE HERE?
Chapter 7: No Body Cares
Chapter 8: You And Your Attitude Are Trippin'
Chapter 9: New Friends, And Sadly A Tramp
chapter 10: We're Already Fighting, And It's Pathetic
SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 11: Something New Something Secret
Chapter 12: Rude And Painful Feelings
Chapter 13: I Don't Really Care Right Now

Chapter 14: Sometimes You Need To Let It All Out

203 12 10
By DelicateDreaming

HARRY’S POV:

I had been ignoring Jadiena for a while now, about 2 days to be exact. I didn’t know what to say after I pushed her, I mean sure I felt bad but in a sick twisted way I felt she deserved it. The lads and I all sat in our living room to our conjoined hotel rooms playing video games on the consol we drag with us everywhere. Niall, Liam, and Zayn had the controllers while Louis and I sat back and watched. Louis had been a lot quieter since we got off the bus as I was starting to worry.  I looked over at him, but he just sat still, staring at his hands.

“Louis? Are you alright? You’ve been so quiet since we got off the bus. What’s going on?” I had to ask. It would have eaten me alive if I didn’t. He didn’t even look at me as he spoke quietly.

“Nothing…Well actually that’s a lie. I just, I feel bad about what happened.” I was confused. Was he talking about my ‘fight’ with Jadiena? Because if so; that wasn’t his fault. I didn’t really get a chance to talk before Louis spoke up again but louder this time.

“I mean she was injured and I just let her walk away completely forgetting about her! She doesn’t even want to share a bedroom with any of us! Nobody bothered to check that she now has 6 long scratch marks going up and down her damn back! I’m a terrible father! I should have cared more, instead of sitting here joking around like an idiot!” Liam, Niall, and Zayn all stopped playing the game and look over in shock. Louis wasn’t even sitting down anymore, instead standing up gripping his hair in anger.

“Louis, you aren’t a terrible fath…” Liam couldn’t even finish before Louis blew his top.

“YES I AM! I LET HER GET HURT AND THEN LET HER WALK OUT. WHY DID YOU EVEN PUSH HER ANYWAY HARRY?” I’ll admit, while we have all witnessed Louis being mad I don’t think it was ever this extreme. I didn’t really know how to reply. I was just mad, and upset that she was acting like a little spoiled child, and when she put her hand on me in concern I pushed her. I guess being in thought for more than 30 seconds angered Godzilla Louis even more since he tackled me to the ground. He didn’t hit me or punch me, but he just sat on top of my fuming.

“Why Harry? Can you even answer me such a simple question? You hurt my little girl, your sister, and I just let it happen.” My eyes had been closed until I felt something, or more like multiple wet drops hit my face. Opening my eyes, I was shocked. Louis was crying. And it was my entire fault.

“L-Louis, I’m sorry. Oh god Lou I didn’t mean to hurt her, I was just upset she was acting like a whiny brat and all she did was try to comfort me and I just wanted to be left alone. I didn’t mean to.” The words came tumbling out of my mouth granite I didn’t want them to. But what do you do when your best friend is crying on you because you hurt his daughter? Louis got off of me and held out a hand pulling me up as well. Most of you are thinking I’m going to go apologize now right? Well I’m honestly not. It was terrible of me to do but I only meant my apology for Louis. I need him back to the way he was, the excited, loud, party animal Louis. How was that supposed to happen if he is beating himself up over something ridiculous? I gave him my guilty smile; and even though it was fake, he wouldn’t be able to tell.

Sorry Jadiena, but you’re starting to ruin things for everyone.

LIAM’S POV:

Watching Louis and Harry exchange apologies and hugs I couldn’t help but feel like something was up with Harry. As if he didn’t really mean anything he said. I decided to go check up on Jadie since Louis was right. We didn’t even check up on her, and she ended up injured! We continued on as if we had never brought her into our home, our family. Niall, Paul, and I were the only ones who knew where Jadie’s room was. Of course we wouldn’t tell Harry, and she had told Paul she didn’t want any of us knowing but Niall and I had to help carry her luggage so we found out. Stopping outside her door, I raised my hand to knock but stopped myself after hearing two voices inside, one of them being slightly familiar. Call me a creeper or say I’m invading privacy but I had to stay and listen to figure out who was with my little sister.

“Hayden! Put me down right now! This isn’t funny!” Jadie was giggling like a mad woman despite what she just said. Hayden…Hayden, Hayden, Hayden... The name was starting to sound slightly familiar as well. I could have sworn Jadie could read my thoughts through the door because she ended up yelling out his full name.

“Hayden Rico Porter! I swear if you smack my butt I’m going to get my revenge!”

Everything seemed to fall into place inside my mind. Hayden Rico Porter, 15 year old son of our manager Brit (A/N: Sorry I never learned who their management was so I’m making up names for them J ) I hadn’t even realized he was on tour with us, and I was also beginning to wonder how he and Jadie met.

“Oh come on babe, your aren’t strong enough to reve- Ow! Ow! I was kidding! Jadie stop it! That hurts! Truce!” I stifled my laugh, trying not to give myself away.

“Good. Now babe, remember who you’re dealing with cause I promise I will always win.” Finally deciding to present myself, I raised my hand and gently knocked on the door. I heard heavy footsteps, most likely Hayden coming towards the door. Once he opened it his face was scowling until he realized who it was. I finally let out a chuckle at Jadie still resting over his shoulder, elbows propping her up.

“Hey Liam! Whatcha up to? Have you seen the pizza guy at all?” Hayden really was a nice kid…but he liked to play the “Bad Ass” card all the time. It was actually a very entertaining thing to witness.

“No I haven’t. I was just coming to see how Jadie was doing. No one has really seen or heard from her in two days.” The last sentence was pointed towards Jadie and we all knew it. I couldn’t seem to wrap my head around why her and Harry are still in a beef, but I figured its best to let them work it out.

“Hayden, can you let me down please?” Her voice was no louder than a whisper, and she sounded slightly broken. Carefully he set her down and opened the door further allowing me to come in. We all sat down on her small living room area, which she had to herself by the way.

“I tried Liam. I tried talking to him but he just won’t have it. I’m sorry for not hanging out with you guys, but I’m giving you guys the space you need and deserve every once in a while.” What did she mean the space we need and deserve? Was she honestly thinking we didn’t want her around?

“Jadie? What do you mean deserve? You’re our little sister/ daughter, we don’t want you to think that we don’t want you around…” She just smiled and sighed a little.

“Li-Bear, what I mean is; you guys are still teens, and already you’ve had to deal with a lot of my drama. I just think you guys deserve a chance every now and then to be normal. Act the way you used to before having a 13 year old as the weight of the world on your shoulders. It’s stressful, and you all need to relax. I mean I’m perfectly fine, with Paul calling to check on me every 15 minutes. So don’t worry. Besides, Hayden has kept me plenty of annoying company!” Hayden glared at her from her last sentence and she just smiled. I sighed and run a hand through my messy hair.

“Alright Jadie, but you do have to come with us to the concerts and meeting. Stuff like that. I say this because Paul will have to come with us, Hayden would end up going, so you would be in a big hotel alone. That won’t happen, you hear me?” She just rolled her eyes playfully and stood up. Cupping my cheek gently she just gave me a somewhat sad smile.

“I know Li. Now, why don’t you go back to the lads before they send out a search party. You are a very valuable person to society, wouldn’t want you going missing.” Kissing my cheek, she shoved me towards the open door.

“Be gone peasant! Out with your feet.” After that she slammed the door closed, but I could hear herself and Hayden laughing on the other side. With one final smile, I walked back towards my hotel room ready to face whatever mischief the lads caused while I was gone.

Walking into the hotel room I was surprised to see everything was perfectly normal. The lads all huddled around the TV (minus Harry), playfully pushing and shoving each other trying to win whatever game they were playing. No one seemed to notice my arrival, so I just plumped down on the couch.

“How is Jadiena doing?” Harry’s voice startled me a little seeing as I didn’t suspect him to randomly show up behind me. I was caught off guard that he knew I went to see her, but I also guessed it was reasonable.

“She is doing alright. Said she was giving us the space we deserve. She tried explaining what she meant by that but I’m still confused as to why she think we don’t want her around us. She also mentioned how she tried talking to you but a certain someone wouldn’t listen. Why are you still pushing her away Harry? You were supposed to be her brother and her best friend. She hasn’t really opened up to anyone in the group besides you, me, and probably Hayden now. She is being forced to grow up faster than she already has. She want sus to sit here and have a good time, laughing and partying like normal teenagers and she is sitting there alone most of the time maturing when she shouldn’t have to! She is only 13 years old! I don’t think any of us are thinking about that! We just except what she gives us, and leave her be! I hate that! Harry Styles, pull your head out of your freaking butt, and fix whatever problem you have with her. I am not losing my little sister because you can’t get over something that everyone else is over. I’m not going to tell you what room she is in because she doesn’t want anyone, not even me knowing. Tomorrow we go out for lunch, but you two are going to go do something else before the concert.” I took in a huge breath feeling so relieved to get that all off my chest. It had been building up for a while, but I knew to keep my calm, especially in public. Harry just stared at me in utter shock, but I paid him no mind. 

“I’m going to bed. Goodnight.” A chorus of ‘goodnights’ followed after me, and I was shocked none of the other lads reacted to my outburst. Changing into some pajama pants, and stripping off my shirt I climbed into bed still slightly frustrated. Tomorrow…Tomorrow is Styles last chance to straighten himself out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Alright guys there is your chapter, took me a few days because my days keep getting busier but now that im settled into school I will try to write more frequently.

Vote and PLEASE COMMENT what you think!

Also can someone go back and see if I ever mention Jadienas birth date? I'll dedicate the chapter the the first person to tell me yes or no...

Love you Loverz,

Maymay Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 40.5K 52
Becka is really excited to tell Harry the news about her newly found pregnancy but when she finds him cheating on her, .... again. she can't stand it...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
7.7K 138 40
Kelsey Maxwell lost her mother at a young age in a house fire; she has no siblings to turn to and the only friends she has are guys, but they always...
35.2K 1.5K 74
•COMPLETED✔️• "One last thing," Zayn said. "Our boss dosen't agree with this plan. He warned us that adopting would affect our careers, but we really...