Their Obsession

By NQJqueen

Have you ever wanted someone with such great passion? Every waking moment, all you can think of is them. To f... More

Copyright
**WARNING**
Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12

35.9K 763 55
By NQJqueen

  "April. April open the door," Damien's voiced came from the other side of my locked bedroom door. "April! April come on, let's talk about this."

I said nothing and just paced back and forth in the room.

I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I can't believe I thought they wanted me. I should have known better. I wish I had never come up with this stupid plan.

First, it was knocking then it was banging as if he was trying to break down the door. I could hear faint arguing on the other side, then finally banging stopped.

I couldn't stand to be in the lingerie anymore, I started to feel naked.

I quickly took everything off and hoped in the shower, trying to wash away the embarrassment. And that is where I allowed more tears to fall.

Maybe I'm just destined to be alone.

When I finally got to bed, I couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes all I could see were Javier's eyes and Damien's lips. I touched my lips thinking of the kiss. I could still feel his lips on mine, ravishing them.

"Ugh!" I tossed on the bed frustrated.

This is going to a long night.

~

The next morning I decide to dress in the more conservative clothes I could find in my luggage. I can't imagine being able to feel comfortable next to them again in anything that didn't cover me from head to toe.

I put on long, black pencil skirt, with a long white shirt with black stripes. And I paired it with black four-inch pumps. Unfortunately for my, the skirt only goes down to my top of my knees, but at least the shirt covers all my arms. I just put my hair into a ponytail and don't even bother with makeup as I'm trying to make myself look as displeasing as possible.

Not that I need any help with that.

I leave my room and head to the kitchen for breakfast. I didn't have time for dinner as I spent all yesterday preparing my stupid plan. Which I am regretting more and more as I think about it and the images replay in my head.

I am happy to see that neither Javier nor Damien is there as I head to go make coffee. Hopefully, I can quickly grab a cup and leave run back to my bedroom before I have to see them. I know I can't avoid them forever, but at least I'll have some more time to prepare before I have to face them.

But of course I am the most unlucky person in the world, and Damien walks in a couple of minutes later freshly dressed in a black suit. He, as usual looks, sexy as ever.

Damn it! Stop!

I just pray that Javier left and Damien is the only one that I have to deal with. I ignore him and proceed to pour coffee beans into the pot. Maybe he'll just ignore me too and leave. Or maybe I'd be fortunate and he'd have forgotten all about yesterday. But I know if the universe is really on my side, the ground will open, swallow me up and put me out of my misery.

"Good morning, April," Damien speaks.

My only answer is a grunt, and I don't even turn around to acknowledge him. Perhaps he'll get the hint and go away. But that is not the case. I turn around and Damien is right behind me, barely giving me room to breathe. He bent down and sniffed me.

"You smell nice," he licked his lips.

"Personal space," I snap.

Is he seriously going to act like yesterday never happened? That he didn't just humiliate me only hours ago?

He gave me a cocky smile and moved back slowly, but he still blocked my way.

"Excuse me."

"You look beautiful today," he said ignoring my request.

Beautiful? Beautiful? I'm not even wearing make-up. If anything I look like a naked mole rat, right now.

"Excuse me," I say more sternly.

He finally moves out of the way, and I try to make a quick escape. But he catches my arm and pulls me back.

"April, wait."

"What do you want?" I'm over it now.

Why can't he just let me be?

"I'm sorry about last night. We didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Who said my feelings were hurt! Besides, I'm over it and over y'all. So if whatever you have to say next does not have to do with work, then I don't care nor want to hear it."

He let out an exasperated breath, "We're leaving in ten," he says and lets me go.

Forgetting about my coffee, I leave him in the kitchen and go to gather my notes. I don't want to be around him any more than I have to.

I don't say anything else to Damien, and the only thing he says to me is "Time to go," when it is time for us to go to our meeting. And then again when he excuses himself to go talk to some associates of Absolon & Clint. So to keep myself occupied I go over my notes.

Javier finally shows up after a few minutes. I notice because everyone goes ahead to great him. I notice he is searching around the room as he is shaking hands hardly paying attention to the people that are greeting him. And then his eyes fall on me.

A shiver runs through me as he gives me what I think is a small smile. His lips move so slightly that it's barely noticeable.

I get up to follow the rest of the others moving into the meeting room. Looking for an available seat the only one available is the one right next to Damien, who has already pulled out the seat for me, and Javier's that is at the head of the table.

The meeting commences and I'm left with my thoughts. As much as I try to concentrate of what is being discussed. Time just seems to be moving too slowly, every time I look up at the clock on the wall, it seems as if the minute hand hasn't even moved.

Each time I look up at Javier or Damien, their sights are on my, which makes me think that they might not be paying attention to what is being discussed either. The only time that does not happen, is when Damien's leg brushes mine and I look up at him, only to see him talking as if nothing happened.

At first, I thought it was just a coincidence until he places his hand on my thigh and starts running it up my knee.

He moved closer and closer up my thigh

He moved closer and closer up my thigh . In response I cross my legs, stopping his hand from being able to go between them. I heard a slight chuckle but didn't dare look back up at him.

After what feels like forever but is only a merely two hours, the meeting is concluded. I quickly pile up my "notes", if they can even be called that, into the folder and get prepared to leave. But just me luck, Javier is standing by the exit door. I turn around looking for another way out, only to see Damien walking towards me. But another man intercepts him taking him away, much to Damien's obvious annoyance. And I'm thankful for that, but it still leaves Javier. As there is no other way out, I walk towards him, hoping that he'll just let me by.

"April we need to talk," he starts.

"I have nothing to say to you," I try to walk around him but he just gets in the way.

"April come on, just give me a chance to explain."

"Explain what! You made yourself very clear, you both did."

I look back at Damien to see him staring in our direction completely ignoring the conversation that is being forced upon him.

"I never meant for that to happen, and I know I over reacted. It just came as a shock, I mean look at you."

Finally exasperated I just ask, "What do you want from me, Javier."

"I want another chance. I want to see that passion back in your eyes as it was last night. I want you as my lover."

"In other words, just as a plaything to amuse you?"

"April that's not-"

"Just leave me alone!"

I walk past Javier exiting the meeting room. Not looking, because I'm too busy concentrating on my anger, I bump into someone spilling all my papers, then falling on my butt.

Great! Could this day get any worse?

"I'm so sorry miss, I didn't see you there," the man starts. Through my foggy haze, I see a big figure moving downward.

I rub my eyes, trying to focus my blurry vision from the sudden movements. When my eyes clear I am able to focus on the man.

He's looking at me with dazzling blue eyes, through black square shaped glasses, under scruffy blonde eyebrows.

His plump, pink lips go up on one side as he gives me a smirk.

"Hi," he voice comes out squeaky but he clears his throat and tries again. "Hi."

"Hi," I say back. I'm too busy staring I don't even notice my compromising position on my butt. Finally realizing how I look, I scurry to pull my legs under me so that I am kneeling on the floor. I reach for my papers, piling them together back into the folders.

"Where's a pretty little thing like you been hiding? I've never seen you here before. Are you new?" he asks while raising a thick eyebrow at me.

"Not exactly. I'm here with Mr. Ward's. I'm his P.A."

He picks up the rest of my papers, handing them to me, and then standing. After I stuff them into the whichever folders, he holds out his hand to help me stand.

"I'm Mathew, by the way," he reached out his hand for me to shake.

"April," I tell him, shaking his hand.

"So April, do you have any plans for lunch later?"

I'm about to respond when another voice comes from behind me.

"She has plans with me," the thick French-accented voice rumbles behind me. Javier places his hands on my shoulder squeezing slightly.

"Really? Do we?"

I shake his hand off with my shoulders.

"Oui, we do."

"I don't think so. I already have plans with Mathew here," I seethe through my teeth while trying to give Mathew a smile at the same time.

Like hell, I'm going to lunch with him!

"Yes, sir we were going to go to lunch if that's okay." Mathew looks as if he is about to pee his pants.

"Isn't there some work you ought to be doing?" Javier's asks him with an angry look.

"Actually no, sir. I finished my-"

"Well, in that case, you're fired," Javier cuts him off.

"What!" Both Mathew and I say in unison. I turn around in disbelief to see if he is actually being serious.

"If there is nothing for you to do, then there is no point in having you here, now is there?"

If looks could kill, Mathew would be incinerated this very moment.

A long pause passes through and each of us is frozen in time. Mathew is standing with a horrified look on his face as if he just saw a ghost. Javier is squeezing his hands into a fist like he is about to kill someone. And I am too shocked to even comprehend what just happened. Poor Mathew, one minute he was making lunch plans, the next he's being fired.

"He's kidding!" I laugh, snapping out of my shock, hit his shoulder playfully. "You're not... he's just... excuse us!" I finally say when I realize that Mathew isn't even listening.

I grab Javier's arm, pulling him away from a still stunned Mathew. He's so stiff that I virtually have to drag him away.

"What is wrong with you?" I seethe when we are a safe distance away. "What do you think you are doing?"

Instead of answering my question he pulls down the hall into another room closing the door after him. Instantly, Javier slams his lips to mine nearly knocking all wind from my lungs and everything out of my hand. His lips are warm and taste of mint.

And just like that, the tables are turned. And I am left like Mathew, stunned beyond movement.

Javier takes control of the kiss; passionate and demanding.I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips demanding entrance. I almost give in, until all the events from yesterday come pouring back into my brain.

The embarrassment, the sadness. Me putting myself out there and being rejected, me making a complete fool of myself. But also the passion, the smoldering heat. The way they touched me, kissed me, made me wet...

I need to stop this.

But before I can, he pushes me against the door blocking my escape. He hikes up my left leg, pushing up my skirt.

I can feel his fingers inching under the elastic of my panties

I can feel his fingers inching under the elastic of my panties. Then two digits skim over my flesh. When I let out a gasp, his tongue delves inside my mouth.

No! No! You let him in.

I want to stop him, I want to push him away. I really want to. But it feels too good. So instead I reach my arms up and wrap them around his thick, strong neck, pulling him closer to me. His free hand drifts to her hip pulling me closer as well. His other hand, down below, runs along my slit, then slowly dips inside me while his thumb simultaneously massages my clit.

"Ah!" the scream is muffled my more of Javier's kisses.

When we finally break apart for air, I rest my forehead against his and gathering some much-needed oxygen.

"Can Mathew make you feel like that?" he asks smugly.

Javier breaths deeply pulling air into his lungs. He then pulls his fingers out of me and to my surprise doesn't even hesitate to suck my juices off his finger.

"Mmmm. You're so sweet."

I quickly put my leg down, while fixing my skirt.

I can't believe you let that happen? What is wrong with you? You are so weak?

"That shouldn't have happened?" I chastise myself more than him. "Don't think I am over what you did to me last night. I refuse to be your plaything."

"April I'm sorry. I never meant for things to end the way they did."

"Well it did, and I will not let you humiliate me again!" I point my finger at him to emphasize my point.

I open the door to leave, only to be stopped by Damien in the doorway.

"Having fun without me?" he smirks, pushing me back in and closing the door behind him.

"Let me out of here!"

"No," Damien says, "Not until we straighten this out. I need you, we need you, to trust us again."

"I did and you threw it back in my face. Do you know how that made me feel? Before You rejected me, now I'm rejecting you. Now get out of my way!"

I try to push him out of my way but he doesn't budge, not even a little.

It's like trying to move a boulder.

I finally stop struggling when he starts laughing hysterically.

"Glad you find me so amusing," I snap, "anything else?"

"Baby we're sorry. Please give us another chance," Damien walks closer to me. I back away trying to avoid him, only to bump into Javier, who encircles his arms around my waist , hugging me from behind. He places his chin on my shoulder, whispering in my ear, "Please."

"Please," Damien bends down giving me a kiss on my cheek... nose... then lips.

Don't let them weaken you.

"No. I- I can't put myself out there like that again."

"But you won't need to. We'll do that, and all you have to do is sit back and let us woo you," Javier says giving me a kiss on the cheek and squeezing me to him.

"You're the girl. You shouldn't be chasing us, we should be chasing you. It should be us that should have the pleasure of being rejected by you."

Though I try really hard, a little chuckle still manages to squeeze itself past my lips.

"Just say yes."

"Say yes," Damien adds.

Saying yes means that I'm agreeing to a possible chance of being hurt again.But is also means giving this relationship a chance. Maybe calling it a relationship is being too hopeful or out there, as I don't know how a relationship with three people would work. But then again this isn't a relationship, I'm not sure what it is, but I don't think relationship is the right word to use. So then I guess there is no harm in saying yes, right? And if it doesn't work, then we move on. Besides, I think I deserve this; to let loose and be wild for a change. I owe it to myself to make up for all the missed high school parties, dates, sleepovers, and more that I couldn't participate in because of my mom. It's finally time for me to do something for myself...

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
2.4M 11.9K 5
Highest ranking #2 in Chicklit #4 in Our Roots Series, but can be read as a stand alone. Courtney Ramsey is fed up with the way her life is going bu...
216K 2.2K 55
Warning: muture language sexual content if your not older then 17+ please do not read but if you want I'm not stopping JUST BEWARE Emma is a student...
746 3 15
THIS IS NOT FOR YOUNG KIDS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEXUAL CONTENT IS CONTAINED. Have fun ;) Valerie had just ended things with her toxic boyfriend An...