Living in Forks (Twilight fan...

Af leourasalvatore

**COMPLETED!!** I have been on the run for many lifetimes now, and yet they are still chasing me...hunting me... Mere

Living in Forks
Chapter 1 - Hunting
Chapter 2 - My House
Chapter 3 - Aaron
Chapter 4 - Teaching
Chapter 5 - Aaron's Past
Chapter 6 - New Place
Chapter 7 - Way to Forks
Chapter 8 - The Volturi
Chapter 9 - School time
Chapter 10 - Company
Chapter 11 - Playing
Chapter 12 - Feelings
Chapter 13 - Neighbours
Chapter 14 - Interesting
Chapter 15 - Waiting
Chapter 16 - Espaniol
Chapter 17 - Invitation
Chapter 18 - Fake smiles
Chapter 19 - Nice to re-meet you
Chapter 20 - News
Chapter 21 - Think Evelyn, think
Chapter 22 - Let it begin
Chapter 23 - Game time
Chapter 24 - Plan B.....Anyone?
Chapter 25 - Animalistic
Chapter 26 - Princesa Evelynda
Chapter 27 - Uh oh....
Chapter 28 - My love...
Chapter 30 - Moving on? (extra chapter)
Chapter 31 - Freedom!
Chapter 32 - Small talks (extra chapter)
Chapter 33 - Let's part-ay
Chapter 34 - A touch of the past
Chapter 35 - The past, present and the future
Note from the Author

Chapter 29 - My trip to hell

9.6K 153 20
Af leourasalvatore

Aaron POV

I sighed and closed my eyes. Big mistake, I couldn't re-open them. I had learnt that Moses (the guy that was kidnapping me) was draining my energy that was his ability. Now normally I would think it was such a cool ability but on me? Not so much. I didn't know where he was taking me but I know for a fact that I was on a plane a couple of hours ago.

Even though I was immobilized, my head wasn't. Memories of me and Evelyn together were the only things that I was thinking about. I can't believe how much of a big baby I was, I mean come on....running away, seriously? I should have just spoken to her about my problems. And now....I'm never gonna get the chance.

''What's your name?'' Moses asked roughly. He had been asking me for a while now but I had been ignoring him.

I didn't answer him. He can just go to hell.

''Boy, I'm not going to ask you again, you are driving my patience. What is your name?'' he growled. Then with one of his bulky hand, gave me a little shove.

My breathing hitched as I tried to regain my balance and then I forced my eyes open, it was hard when all of your strength was vanishing. I took a shaky breath in before answering him by saying, ''why should I tell you?''

He looked at me and then back onto the road, a stupid smirk on his face. ''Well you are in no shape of fighting me little kid'', he said empathising the word 'little'.

I managed to growl. ''No maybe I'm not....but you are forgetting one important player in this game...'', I said smartly. Let's see how tough he really is.

''And who might that be? Your mummy?'' he teased and with a fake high pitched voice towards the end. He looked very relaxed, one hand on the steering wheel and the other behind his head.

I laughed darkly, you know like you see in the movies. ''Close my great, great, great, great and a whole lot more great grandma'', I said with a grin.

He raised an eyebrow at me. ''Are you serious? I'm not afraid of a grandma'', he stated raising his chest a higher.

I couldn't stop myself, I laughed. Ok...I'd be rolling on the floor type laughing if I had the right amount of energy.

''What?'' Moses asked confused.

I stopped laughed when I did and sighed. ''Oh Moses. Clearly, you haven't met her'', I said as if I was speaking to a five year old.

''What's her name? I might know her or seen her. What year did she die?'' he questioned glanced at me through the corner of his eyes.

I rolled my eyes and said, ''she's very much alive idiot'', I smirked.

''What year was she born in?''

''Way, way, way before yours bucko'', I said confidently.

Moses hissed angrily at me and said, ''watch your tongue, boy''.

''Whatever'', I said dismissively. I was toying with him now, something I've learnt from Lyn.

''What's her name?'', Moses said after clearing his throat. Then he drove into the next lane.

I gathered all of my strength and shrugged. ''Evelyn Ambrosio, or should I say... Princesa Evelynda'', I answered slowly. I am totally loving this moment.

Suddenly the car surged out of control for a handful of seconds before Moses had it back in control again. He gulped and turned his head to stare at me with intense eyes. ''Y-your lying'', he stammered. Ok whoa I didn't expect him to be this scared.

He must have been releasing the intensity of his ability because I felt my limb being energised once again. I stretched my arms out in front of me while saying, ‘‘no, I'm not. Let me introduce myself... I'm Aaron Ambrosio. Evelyn Ambrosio's descendant''.

His eyes widened and a look of pure terror flooded across his face. ''I didn't know that you were the heartless ripper's son'', he said quietly.

I smirked. Wow Evelyn's reputation comes in handy. ''Well I am'', I replied as I put my hands behind my head in a comfortable position.

He stayed silent for a while probably thinking about this coming fate. ''They didn't tell me that you were her relation'', he hissed mostly to himself.

I perked up now. ''Who's 'they' Moses?'' I questioned.

''The Volturi of course'', he answered looking at me briefly.

I sucked in a breath. So it was them all along. Man Lyn is gonna be mad.....M. A. D and I think I've just lost all my fear. ''They are so dead'' I muttered.

Moses ignored me but there was a frantic look in his eyes.

''So...how do you know Evelyn?'' I asked smoothly.

''I've never met her. Just heard a lot about her, that's all''.

''Like what?'' I poked.

''Like how she is.... Her ruthlessness.....her ability.....her temper.....her beauty'', he said.

I chuckled and said, ''her beauty eh?''

Moses smiled and looked down at the wheel...embarrassed.

''Don't worry, I won't tell her'', I said like if I was a teenage girl promising to keep a secret.

''You won't?'' he asked urgently.

I pursed my lips and pretended to think about it, ''maybe, maybe not'', I shrugged.

He sighed and muttered ''stupid, stupid, stupid....'' to himself I think.

I clapped my hands together and rubbed them. ''So now that you know. Why don't you let me go before Evelyn rips you apart?'' I suggested.

I bit his bottom lip and said, ''I can't''.

I raised an eyebrow at him and said, ''why not?''

''Caius gave me specific instructions, I can't disobey'', he replied.

''It's your fate you’re sealing. Evelyn's super protective of me and when she finds out that you've caused me pain... Well, I think you can guess what will happen'', I said easily. This isn't going as planned; I'll have to do things manually. By this time, we had entered a big, stunning city. It was amazing to look at.

''It's too late for you, kid. Welcome to Volterra, home to The Volturi'', he said relieved. He drove further into the city and finally stopped at an old looking place.

I hissed and tried to jump out of the car but Moses reacted quickly, he grabbed me by the collar and held it. ''Let me go!'' I growled. Thrashing with my fists, aiming for his face. I landed one perfectly on his right cheek.

He growled and said, ''it's over for you''. Then he opened the door and stepped into a shadow. ''Hurry it up'', he bellowed when I didn't copy his actions.

I shot daggers at him and crossed my arms firmly across my chest. Hell there is no way that I am going. ''No'', I said.

He sighed and yanked me out of the car forcefully. Then he pushed me forward into a creepy underground place. ''Right, this is my part done. Good luck kid, you'll need it'', he said before turning on his heels and stalking off.

I hissed and was about to follow him when I cried out in pain and fell onto the ground. What the-? It was as though my body was being burned from the inside. I lifted my chin up to see a small figure. ''You are free to go Moses'', a feminine yet child like voice said.

Moses nodded without turning around and continued to be on his way. Damn him. I heard the footsteps coming closer and closer. ''Get away from me'', I shouted. Evelyn once told me about The Volturi and their abilities, so who's before me now?

''Hello Aaron, my name is Jane'', the voice said. Then I felt the pain go away so I stood up. I was surprised...she looked like my age. Whoa, this is weird...and super awkward.

Evelyn's POV

''Thank you for flying Air Italia, goodbye'', a flight attendant said as I was about to walk out of the plane. I gave her a sharp nod and continued down until I was on the ground. I sighed, Italy....at last. Before the plane landed, I had done a bit of preparing like adding little changes to my outfit so that I won't be exposed to the sun.

I also thought about putting contracts on but then I decided that it would just be getting in the way. So now, I was wearing a bright violet scarf around my head and a type of cloak...it doesn't look too bad, and my eyes....well my eyes were its natural colour. Rich red with a touch of ocean blue, truly unique.

The humans' reaction wasn't unpredictable. They were shocked for sure but not questioning. I don't know what put them off all the questions, maybe it's the dark glare I sent to anyone with puzzled eyes but I may be wrong.... Anyway, I was driving to Volterra in my new motorcycle. I know what you are thinking...what? a new motorcycle? Yes, the new motorcycle that I had brought on the plane. A Yamaha R6 in white to be precise.

I love the wind whipping pass my hair, it made me feel...feel almost like a 5 year old girl on Christmas and most importantly....human...almost. I drove for hours, until I was just one more city away from my personal hell. I stopped and parked my ride outside a pub.

It was dark enough to allow me to take off the piece of cloth that was wrapped around my head. I ran my fingers through my hair to try to get it back to perfection. I placed the scarf deep inside my pocket and walked into the pub with my head held high. I scrunched my nose up as the smell of intense alcohol and sweat wafted up my nose. I began to walk straight up to the counter as I felt all eyes on me.

I couldn't help the smirk that crept up on my lips. This is the distraction that I need right now. ''Cosa posso fare per te b-bella signora?'' (what can I do for you pretty lady?), the bartender asked flirtatiously. I laughed and shook my head. Now...should I answer him in Italian or English? I'll just try English.

‘‘Oh, I'm sorry. I do not speak Italiano'', I said in a slow and teasing tone. He looked stunned but nodded.

''My...err...apologises pretty lady. I said...erm, what can I er...do for you?'', he answered in a thick accent.

I laughed and said, ''now that we have the language thing over. I want vodka...dry no water''. Alcohol is the only human drink I like to consume. I can drink it with the urge of throwing it back out again. So it was in my good list.

''Here you go'', the bar tender said as he pushed my drink towards me. He was failing miserably to impress me if that's what he was trying to do. His black, greasy hair was combed to the back and his manure colour eyes were gleaming with adoration. To say he was fat would be an understatement. I could see the tire of flab around his beefy body.

I gulped down the disgust and took a swing if my vodka. It would have choked any human but I am more than a petty human....I am a vampire. I nodded my head in satisfaction as the alcohol left a trail of inferno. I twisted my wrist again when the glass was by my lips, draining every drop. I licked my lips and placed the glass down onto the counter.

The bar tender that seemed to have been watching me said, ''whoa I'd take it slow pretty lady''.

I laughed. He has no idea of my limits. ''Say that to someone that actually cares'', I resorted beginning to stand up.

''Hey, hey, hey. I don't err...care if you are beautiful. I won't mind kicking you out of my err...pub'', he said angrily standing up to.

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms across my chest. Who does he think he is? I clicked my tongue and put on a terrible Italian accent while saying, ''I err...like to err...see you err....try fat man''. I don't know what I am thinking right now, but I love the idea of a fight.

''Get out of my pub'', he spat. By this time, everyone was silent in the room.

I shrugged and tilted my head to a side. ''Maybe you are as stupid as ugly'', I taunted. That did it. He came at me with fists curled. I laughed while dodging his pathetic blows. He also tried to use his feet to kick me but I caught it and yanked it back with enough force that enabled him to fall to the ground. The room erupted with applause and whistles. I grinned and done a little bow. That was the most fun I had in days.

The face that caught my eyes was undoubtedly different from the others. A vampire. He tried to twist his head out of my vision but it was too late. I saw his red eyes. His short, bleach blonde hair was matted out. What a stupid idiot, coming into a pub full of humans. At least my eyes are less unusual. He didn't even try to run.

I kept the grin on my lips and grabbed a bottle of vodka before heading in his direction. He was sitting in the corner so it was fine. ''Hello fellow vampire'', I greeted.

He reluctantly turned to face me. I saw shock and horror flicker pass his eyes. Why? ''What do you want?'' he asked rudely.

I fake gasped and slapped his shoulder playfully, but I was also testing him. ''Is that the way to treat a lady?'' I asked.

He looked uncomfortable and his eyes were begging me to leave him be. But there was something inside of me telling me to question him...well provoke him further. ''What do you want?'' he repeated.

I sighed and said, ''well I want many things like for example blood... Scratch that... What's your name?''

''Moses'' he answered.

''Hmm ok Moses. Tell me. What are you doing in Italy?'' I questioned.

He looked a little taken back. ''I was on a mission for Caius'', he replied honestly. Rule number one dude...never reveal your game.

Ok but that however...got my interest. ''From Caius you say?'' I said through narrow eyes.

He gulped and nodded.

I bit the inside of my cheek and said, ''and what was this mission?''

''To kidnap someone. A boy. Aaron Ambrosio is the name'', he said.

My non-existing heart would have leaped out of my chest if it were there, out of happiness or anger I wasn't sure. It took all my might to stop the growl that was about to slip. So it was him. He is gonna endure a lot of pain...pain, pain, pain.

He must have noticed my sudden change of mood because he asked, ''wait, why did you want to know?''

I drew a deep breath and said, ''because Moses. Let me introduce myself....I am Evelyn Ambrosio. Also known as the heartless ripper. And I believe you made the biggest mistake of your existence by one kidnapping my son and two...admitting it''.

His eyes widened and his mouth popped open. He kinda looked like a fish. Then without notice, he tried to run away from me. I followed him as well; he didn't even make it across the road. I slammed him against the brick wall of the pub and hissed, ''guilty''.

''Let me go!'' he roared. A second later, I felt my strength being drained. Damn his ability. Regardless I kept my hold on him.

''I won't dare. I'm sure you heard about me. Most importantly my ability'', I spat.

He stopped immediately and stopped struggling. ‘‘Look, I am sorry. Caius made me do it. I had no choice!'' he yelled.

''Everyone has a choice!'' I bellowed.

''Forgive me...'' he whimpered.

I laughed at his face and gripped him tighter making him scream in pain. ''Hell to the no. You deserve pain, a lot of pain. Death would be too kind'' I growled.

''I know what I did was unforgivable ripper. But please....Caius has my mate, I need to get her back''.

I stopped instantly. His mate....

''She is their prisoner. I love her too much to lose her'', he trailed off.

I released all of my hold on him before saying, ''I lost my love. What makes you any special to keep yours?''

He lowered his head in submission and looked at me through his eyelashes. ''She is the one I live for. If anything happens to her...I'd gladly commit suicide'', he admitted.

I sighed and huffed in annoyance. Stupid mates. Stupid feelings. Stupid humanity! ''Tell me Mo, can I call you Mo? Well I'm calling you Mo... How much pain did you inflict onto my Aaron?'', I questioned pacing a bit.

He gulped and sighed. ''I have caused him a little amount'', he murmured.

I nodded. ''Ok, shouldn't you think it's only fair if I return the favour for him?'' I continued.

''Whatever you think Evelyn''.

''Very well. I won't kill you and I'll help you get your mate back-''.

''Oh thank you, thank you so mu-''.

''You didn't let me finish Mo'', I said sharply.

He nodded and silenced himself. Good.

''Like I was saying... However, I need you to pledge an alliance...to me'', I said slowly watching for his reaction.

He shifted uncomfortably before saying, ''before I answer, may I ask you...why?''

I licked my lips and said, ''well these are dangerous times Mo, everyone needs allies. And I need you to be one of mine''.

''For how long?''

''That would depend on the first couple of years of service. If they were good, the serving time would be less. If they were bad, the serving time would be long or you might end up dead. Do you get the picture?'' I said standing before him. He was taller than me, but not by a huge deal.

''What type of things would you have me do?'' was his next question.

''Nothing really. I don't want you to travel along with me. I just want to know that I'd have your support if a problem rises and I need the support'', I replied. Recruiting my little army is defiantly a bonus.

Moses nodded before a full-blown smile appeared on his face. ''In that case Evelyn. I, Moses Greenwood, pledge my service and support to thee, Evelyn Ambrosio. I shall honour you with all my might and heart. You have my word'', he chanted going down to one knee. This is how it used to be done in the olden days. It is the proper way. Luckily, no one was outside to witness any of the events that had just occurred.

I nodded and placed my right hand on his left shoulder. ''Arise Moses Greenwood. I too will keep my word. I will free your mate. However, I need to be certain therefore I'll have to check myself if you are being honest with me. Do I have your permission?'' I asked formally. Yes, it's one of them rare moments.

Moses nodded and closed his ruby eyes; I touched the sides of his shoulders making him re-open them. ''Are you being truthful, did you mean every word Moses?'' I compelled.

''I meant every word'', he answered in a monotone.

''Are you sure. Will you go back on it?''

''I am sure as long as you are merciful''.

Merciful? I cleared my throat and continued by saying, ''you must keep in contact with me. You must be my comrade''.

''I will be in contact with you. I will be your comrade''.

''Good. You, Moses Greenwood will never disobey me'', I said finishing off.

''I shall never disobey you, Evelyn'', he answered.

I grinned happily. Looks like I've just made a new friend..... Tomorrow, The Volturi will face my wrath.

Hey readers!

Long time no upload, eh? :)

Yeah sorry about that, my exams went really well xD

So how are you all? I want to hear about your lives lol ;)

Love you all :D

comment...vote...fan...love it or hate it...PEACE!

~Addie~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

105K 3.5K 42
There's a vampire that is feared by all. The Volturi doesnt even want to make this vampire mad. This mysterious vampire could be your worst nightmare...
57 0 10
Have you ever thought that vampires existed? When you think of vampires, do garlic and stakes come to mind? Well, vampires do exist, but we are not w...
17.8K 544 31
(The Others Series/Twilight Fanfic) It's been six years since the vampires converged on Forks to help the Cullens and life has settled back into norm...
41.3K 1.1K 12
I'm Meagan Swan. Bella's twin sister. But, we don't look alike, at all. I'm blonde, 5'5 in a half, I have green eyes that change blue depending on my...